+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kim, oil

Kim, oil

From Kim
    Return-Path: <jorma.jaatinen@pp2.inet.fi>
    Received: from (41.138.190.180) Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited
    Date: Thu, 30 May 2013
    Reply-To: [kim@attorneykim.nazuka.net]
    Subject:

Hello,

The Project is about the exportation of 100,000 barrels of Light Crude Oil daily out from Iraq to Turkey through my client's company in Iraq at the rate of $92.00 a barrel. This amount to $9,200,000 daily. I ask for your support as a foreigner to handle this business project with my client and you are not expected to invest in Iraq

If yes, let me know and we will discuss this project proper. Email: [kim@attorneykim.nazuka.net]

Kim.

Kim

Received from: 41.71.217.205 - NIGERIA - Visafone Communications Limited
    Return-Path: kauko.kumpumaki@pp2.inet.fi

Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013
    Reply-To: kim@export.nazuka.net
    Subject:

The Project is about the exportation of 100,000 barrels of Light Crude Oil daily out from Iraq to Turkey through my client's company in Iraq at the rate of $92.00 a barrel. This amount to $9,200,000 daily.

I ask for your support as a foreigner to handle this business project with my client and you are not expected to invest in Iraq

If yes, let me know and we will discuss this project proper.

kim@export.nazuka.net

Kim
    No trees were killed in the creation of this message. However, many scammers may be terribly inconvenienced.
    Those who play games do not see as clearly as those who watch. - Old Chinese Proverb

+ Reply to Thread