Another lottery winner?

From Gloria C. Mackenzie
    Return-Path: <gloria.enzie@yahoo.com>
    Received: from [46.34.14.34] United Kingdom, Egham, Uk Dsl Wires
    Subject: My Dear Beneficiary!!
    To: you <gloria.enzie@yahoo.com>
    Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013
    Reply-To: [gloria.c.mackenzie@rogers.com]

My name is Gloria C. Mackenzie, i am 84 years old, and I am from Zephyrhills, Florida.

On June 5, 2013, I was declared the winner of $590 Million Dollars, the largest Powerball jackpot in history.

After much consultations with my attorney, My Son and I have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $1,500,000.00 USD to your email address, this being part of our 2013 Millionaire Donation Project to financially support seven(7) lucky people and ten(10) charity organisations from different parts of the world.

Your email was luckily selected via a Google & Facebook sponsored email-draws, and we decided to put this on the internet for the world to see in other to relinquish any doubts. Please follow the News Link below for more info;

http :// abcnews. go. com/US/powerball-record-winner-84-year-woman-gloria-mackenzie/story?id=19331310#.UbgPzH6nomP

For immediate release of these donated funds, send your *Full Names:......,*Tel:..... *Age:.....& *Country:.....and we will instruct our payout Bank to transfer the sum of $1,500,000.00 USD to you
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

Gloria Mackenzie Power Ball Winner

Return-Path: <gloria.mackenize@rogers.com>
    Received: from [132.239.0.174
    Received: from smtp-tpcs.ucsd.edu ([132.239.249.20])
    Received: from server2.reynolds.net (4.45.static.restel.com [69.55.45.4])
    From: Mrs Gloria C. Mackenzie [gloria.mackenize@rogers.com]
    Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2013 3:35 PM
    To: Recipients
    Subject: ***--- Open Attachment -- Your Certified Donation Letter Approved--- Of $980, 000.00 USD

Dear Beneficiary 4,

I Mrs Gloria C. Mackenzie the current biggest powerball lottery winner is writing to inform you that the Defense Contract Management Agency Headquarters Directorate in alliance with the World Census Bureau Florida has submitted your details to us on our ongoing Charity donation draws. Myself Gloria C. Mackenzie the world biggest Powerball Lotery Jackpot Winner of $590,500,000.00 on the day of 18th May, 2013. I Gloria C. Mackenzie won the Power ball jackpot winners of $590,500,000.00, and we have decided to donate to the less privileged, from USA, Canada, Australia, Middle East,Africa & Europe and other charity projects all over the world, and make at least 15 people rich.

The web link contains a detailed information's of our identity and personality.

http: // abcnews. go. com/US/powerball-record-winner-84-year-woman-gloria-mackenzie/story?id=19331310#.Udsg1Pkwf8k
    Your email address and other details was among the emails which was submitted to us by the U.S Defense Contract Management Agency and the World Census Bureau, as a citizen with no intention of involvement in terrorism activities but a peacemaker of the nation. kindly send us the below details for verification purposes so we can issue a valid Check for $ 980,000.00 USD in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds as you have been approved and recognized as one of our lucky beneficiaries for the sum of $ 980,000.00 USD.
    ================================================== =====================
    *Full Name:
    *Telephone Number:
    ================================================== ====================
    Please Do kindly Contact Us on Our Email Below:
    E-Mail: [gloria.c.mackenzie-charity@rogers.com]
    Best Regards,
    Mrs Gloria C. Mackenzie

From Gloria C. Mackenize Charity
    Return-Path: <nfletcher@ucsd.edu>
    Received: from (EHLO iport-c2-out.ucsd.edu) (132.239.0.174) America server
    Subject: -==== Approved Beneficiary No5 - Download Copy of Your Approved Donation Letter/Certificate of $980, 000.00 USD
    To: [nfletcher@ucsd.edu]
    Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013
    Reply-To: [gloria.c.mackenzie-charity@rogers.com]

Approved Beneficiary No3 - (File No: BOC65775/8#/ G.C. Makenzie - Charity013)‏
    I Mrs Gloria C. Mackenzie the current biggest powerball lottery winner is writing to inform you that the Defense Contract Management Agency Headquarters Directorate in alliance with the World Census Bureau Florida has submitted your details to us on our ongoing Charity donation draws. Myself Gloria C. Mackenzie the world biggest Powerball Lotery Jackpot Winner of $590,500,000.00 on the day of 18th May, 2013.

I Gloria C. Mackenzie won the Power ball jackpot winners of $590,500,000.00, and we have decided to donate to the less privileged, from USA, Canada, Australia, Middle East,Africa & Europe and other charity projects all over the world, and make at least 15 people rich.The web link contains a detailed information's of our identity and personality.
    http: //www .youtube .com/ watch?v=tW3yjUHBcsk

Your email address and other details was among the emails which was submitted to us by the U.S Defense Contract Management Agency and the World Census Bureau, as a citizen with no intention of involvement in terrorism activities but a peacemaker of the nation. kindly send us the below details for verification purposes so we can issue a valid Check for $ 980,000.00 USD in your name or direct our bank to effect the transfer of the funds as you have been approved and recognized as one of our lucky beneficiaries for the sum of $ 980,000.00 USD.
    *Full Name: *Telephone Number: *Age: *Country:
    E-Mail: [gloria.c.mackenzie-charity@rogers.com]
    Best Regards,
    Mrs Gloria C. Mackenzie
    微乎微乎, 至于无形; 神乎神乎, 至于无声; 故能为敌之司命。

Received from: 172.16.0.101 - IANA RESERVED
    Return-Path: abushell@rcc.mass.edu

To: Ashley Bushell <abushell@rcc.mass.edu>
    Subject: RE: love
    Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013

2m Dollars Donation To You, Contact Mrs Gloria C. Mackenzie Email: gloria333@163.com For More informations on Donation to you
    No trees were killed in the creation of this message. However, many scammers may be terribly inconvenienced.
    Those who play games do not see as clearly as those who watch. - Old Chinese Proverb

Gloria Mackenzie/Amy Goebel

Received: from [129.109.15.14], United States, Galveston TX, University Of Texas, [cirt@utmb.edu], OrgAbusePhone: +1-409-772-3838
    to: "Goebel, Amy" <agoebel@utmb.edu>
    date: Thu, Dec 19, 2013
    subject: RE:
    mailed-by: utmb.edu

Gloria Mackenzie is donating seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars to you, Contact Mrs Gloria Mackenzie On (cm_gloria@163.com) for details.

Return-Path: <coral.dicks@memorialhermann.org>
    Received: from zix3.mhhs.org (zix3.mhhs.org. [198.22.24.28]) US server
    To: "Dicks, Coral" <Coral.Dicks@memorialhermann.org>
    Subject: RE:
    Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014

2M USD Donation to you by Gloria Mackenzie, Contact Mrs Gloria Mackenzie On (gmackenzie84@rogers.com)
    Go ahead, make my day.

Return-Path: <RBlackburn@hempsteadschools.org>
    Received: from (hempmail.hempsteadschools.org. [65.254.4.100])
    To: Blackburn Rachel <RBlackburn@hempsteadschools.org>
    Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014
    Subject: RE: Donated to you
    Thread-Topic: Donated to you

$2,000,000 sum was Donated to you. Please contact Gloria Mackenzie via a.violet01@siamza.com

Return-Path: <BPierce@simmons.com>
    Received: from CORLB402.company.simmons.com (net-64-214-110-9.arpa.fidelityaccess.net [64.214.110.9]
    To: Bob Pierce <BPierce@Simmons.com>
    Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014
    Subject: RE:

A Personal Donation of $2,000,000.00 USD has been Donated To You, Contact (gmackenzie84@rogers.com) for more info

X-SID-PRA: Robert.Trocinski@sharp.com
    Received: from twmail.sharp.com ([199.164.160.88])
    To: "notice@domain.org" <notice@domain.org>
    Subject:
    Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014
    Return-Path: Robert.Trocinski@sharp.com

Hello!

A Cash Donation was made to you:
    Immediately contact: Gloria Mackenzie via email: (mackgloria85@rogers.com)
    419- You can check out any time you want but you can never leave!
    And don't take off your shoes!

Return-Path: <ajgay@umich.edu>
    Received: from 93.109.93.116, Cyprus, Cyprus Telecommuncations Authority
    Subject: Re: Authorized Financial Donation.
    To: Recipients <ajgay@umich.edu>
    Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014
    Reply-To: <u.sfinancial.mackenziefoundation@rogers.com>
    Return-Path: ajgay@umich.edu
    Subject: Re: Authorized Financial Donation.

E-Ticket Verification No#: US#AID#032#0-13-14

I Mrs. G. Mackenzie the founder of Mackenzie Charity Foundation Program and biggest Powerball Lottery Jackpot Winner of $590,500,000.00 USD, have decided to donate the sum of $980,000.00USD, this donation has been sanctioned by the U.S Lottery & Charity Board.

Please get back to us with your Name, Age, Tel, Country and we will send you more details how your donation will be sent to you. Please read the article for confirmation- For more information:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW3yjUHBcsk

E-Mail: u.sfinancial.mackenziefoundation@rogers.com

Best Regards,
    Mrs. Gloria C. Mackenzie.

©2014 Mackenzie Charity Foundation Inc. All Rights Reserved
    419- You can check out any time you want but you can never leave!
    And don't take off your shoes!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast