Thread: Sonia Deng, from South Sudan

Sonia Deng, from South Sudan

Return-Path: <wamah_sonia@yahoo.com>
    Received: from 41.82.86.148, Senegal, Sonatel
    Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013)
    Reply-To: Sonia <wamah_sonia@yahoo.com>
    Subject: HELLO THIS IS SONIA

Hello ,
    How are you doing this beautiful day, I hope all is well with you? Friendship cannot be measured in terms of material value, nor can it be explained through our use of language, it is a thing that is felt deep within the heart, where no words can ever come close to the truth. I want to assure you that Color, Race, Religion, and Nationality makes no difference to me. What i see in people are their Personality and Character.

Though my day is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal, my name is miss Sonia Deng, a female from South Sudan in Africa, 5.6ft tall, fair in complexion, 23 years old (never married before) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that in my country between South Sudan and Sudan, I lost my parent in a plane crash that took place in the year 2008, kindly go to the link to read more:

( http ://news .bbc. co. uk/1/hi/world/africa/7380412. stm)

My late father Mr. Dominic Dim Deng was the special adviser for prevention of Genocide in South Sudan before his death. After the death of my parent rebels attacked our house one early morning stealing and destroying properties they did not work for.

I am the only one that is alive now and I managed to make my way to Dakar Senegal where i am living now in a refugee camp in other to secure my life. I would like to know more about you Your likes and dislikes, Your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail attached here is my pictures I will also like to see your pictures, Hoping to hear from you soonest.

With a Sincere heart

Sonia
    "Though the pen is mightier than the sword, the sword speaks louder and stronger at any given moment." - Sir Roger Fenwick

Return-Path: <wamah_sonia@yahoo.com>
    Received: from 41.214.46.121, Senegal, Sonatel
    Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013
    Reply-To: Sonia <wamah_sonia@yahoo.com>
    Subject: BANK CONTACT DETAILS

Hi dear,
    Good day to you once again with heart full of joy and happiness I am writing you this short message, to thank you for your kindness and mercy upon my life and I want to tell you that in as much as I am alive I will never forget you for this your kindness and help towards me.

Without wasting much time, I will like to introduce you to the Bank, I want you to write to Mr. David Arden of Sainsbury Bank Plc with the Bank email address or phone number.

SAINSBURY BANK PLC
    CSC, Dept 6010, Keith House, Redheughs Rigg, South Gyle Crescent, EH12
    9DQ, Edinburgh,United Kingdom
    Telephone: +447974277228, +447031971611
    Fax: +447031972919
    Email: [sains.burys@accountant.com]
    [sainsburysbank@reply.cm]
    Mr. David Arden (Transfer Unit)

Account Detail Information’s
    Holders Name ..........Mr. Dominic Dim Deng
    Next of kin............. ...Sonia Moji Deng
    A/C NO.............. ….SBB/745008901546/QB/91/A
    IBAN No...................ABBGB2L
    Swift Code.................SBB1064
    Deposit Code............L/00865
    Amount Deposited…. $ 3.75 Million US Dollars.

Try all you can to contact Mr. David Arden today, because i have already informed him about you, he wants you to write to him so he can get to know you better and proceed with the transfer.

I will be glad to read good news from you soon after your communication with Mr. David Arden.

Have a wonderful day
    Sonia
    Go ahead, make my day.

+ Reply to Thread