+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mark Grayford. McCarran International Airport, Las Vegas

Mark Grayford. McCarran International Airport, Las Vegas

Airport Keepers Office Dept (larry@advantech.com.sg)****** (CAN ANYONE tell me what the hell is an AIRPORT KEEPER? I googled the address, it is a Company that makes computerized equipment for labs. in SINGAPORE or as I like to call it SINGAPOO. uuhh I am almost sure that LARRY is not a common name in Asia.)*******

9/18/13

Picture of Airport Keepers Office Dept. ****( once again, what the hell is a AIRPORT KEEPER ? )****

McCARRAN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
    Las Vegas, Nevada *** ( I am no geniuses but isn't that in America as in NORTH AMERICA aka United States??? )***

Airport Shuttle Keeper ******** (OHHHHH ok "airport keeper" is a SHUTTLE BUS DRIVER)**********

Good Day, <----<****( What professional Company sends their clients/customer(s) LETTERS start out with "GOOD DAY"??)*****

******************(Why are "BUS DRIVERS" in the airport package holding area office?) *********************
    Sorry for the delay in this message, On Friday we were checking over some files and packages in the office
    *****uhh 1). why is a " bus driver " going through other peoples packages/mail in the airport where packages/luggage holding area dept.? 3). Since when does an ATM's or CREDIT CARD's have the persons " mailing address on them, let alone my email address on it too. *****
    and we discover an ATM CARD which was address on your name, Home address and email

(I think it is a winning funds) I believe you can remember a dealing that has to do with some cooperate body or individual about this said funds ******* (Uuuughh what did he say???? scratching my head confused)*******to be deliver to you through an (ATM CARD) but I do not have idea why it was on hold at our Airport up-to-date.**********(uhh once again why is my mail at an airport?? oh wait maybe it was being expressed shipped and some how fell out the bundle, that could have happened, but why is it in the office I thought the postal services had their own plane for shipping purposes.. uhh wait how did he know that there was a ATM card with my named and address on it along with my email. ...WHY IS THIS GUY OPENING MY MAIL...... uh opening someone's mail is a federal crime & is punishable by law. maybe he is moonlighting, he works at a company that sells computers for lab equipment that is located in Singapoo by day, shuttle bus driver by afternoon in the U.S.A , and airport "package/ mail sorter by night also in the U.S.A this could be possible right? I'm confused again)********************

So we contacted the Authorities and they asked us to get in contact with Senator Harry Reid, to get an approval to figure out what was in the package, After checking over the ATM CARD, we discover a total sum of $2,000,000.00 ($2 Million USD) through the router figurative machine who check on balance through the number on a ATM CARD, so we report back to the Senator Harry Reid and we were asked to deliver the package to you from this office. (Senator Harry Reid, Lloyd D. George Building, 333 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Suite 8016)
    ********( whoa whoa whoa wait a minute....1). what the hell does the senator have to do with my mail or getting permission to open it?????? 2). why the hell are they opening my mail if it is already "addressed to me" on the package itself?, I don't see a envelope carrying are ATM card would look suspicious enough to open it, do you? 3).after opening it they realized it was a ATM card, uhh what was the purpose of checking on the balance other than something fraudulent..... and the SENATOR gave the " go ahead to do so" yahhhhh I don't think so)*****
    *****************C'mon, are you kidding me. if a Credit Card or ATM Card is lost or stolen you immediately call to cancel it, and lets be real for a second, if a company was sending you a card (ATM) with 2 million on it 1). it would be insured delivery wise 2). it would require a signature, before the POSTAL person handed it over to you 3). ATM is a checking/ banking card all banks are required to be insured aka FDIC otherwise the Company who "sent me my ATM card would have to eat 2million dollar loss. 4). why in the hell are they still asking for my address, oh wait maybe the "packaging got destroyed" like gifts on Christmas morning.)*********************************

We need you to reconfirm your full name and Home address if show as it is on the package we have here.

If you want it to be delivered to you immediately, Kindly provide your insurance certificate of the ATM CARD meanwhile your funds is secure the FBI have has taking care of the Delivery charges every detail of this transaction is been monitored which we were given a special Agent to assist you and guild**I am assuming it was Guide ** you in receiving your fund with our securities service so please have that in mind.
    Your Delivery stop at McCARRAN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT in Las Vegas, Nevada.

**************( uhh what is the insurance certificate????? oh wait a minute, your telling me you need me to "CONFIRM MY ADDRESS WITH YOU" a measly shuttle bus driver/ airport "lost" package worker <<<I'm sure plenty of people refer to the airports "lost" dept. to what it really is " the stolen package dept.>>>>>>so back to confirmation of my address, your telling me that the FBI has taken care of all delivery charges, so forgive me for the attitude but the NSA listens to more than 1/2 the populations phone calls, emails, and god knows what else and even though the "government " is involved by paying for shipping, and yet there is no way possible for the FBI, who is a part of the GOVERNMENT to give you my address, knowing that one of the other parts of the government aka NSA spy on average people in the U.S every minute, every hour, every day. HMMMM something is starting to stink?)****************************

***********************( In this email you sent to me you stated "that the FBI has taken care of delivery charges, as well as monitoring the funds from an FBI Agent that was assigned to ME, to "Assist and Guide me in receiving my funds". that is great, but how come you did not enclose MY "SPECIAL FBI AGENTS NAME")**********************************

THIS MAIL IS NOT A SPAM OR SCAM MESSAGE, WE CAN DELIVER YOUR FUNDS TOMORROW IF WE RECEIVED REPLY FROM YOU, I HAVE INCLUDED MY NAME AND MY SSN FOR YOU TO KNOW I AM FOR REAL AND NOT A SCAM IF YOU NEED TO VERIFY ME, SO STOP DEALING WITH ANY BODY IF YOU HAVE SOME SCAMMER YOU ARE DEALING WITH AND FOCUS ON GETTING YOUR FUNDS HERE IN THE STATES, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED NOT TO DISCLOSE THIS DEAL TO NO ONE OR ELSE TERMINATION FROM THE HOUSE OF SENATE WILL PENETRATE ON YOUR FUNDS DUE TO THE FACT THAT YOU WERE TRYING TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON TO FINDOUT WHAT THIS IS, SO NO MISTAKE OF SUCH WILL BE TOLERATED.

**************(are they claiming not to be a scammers making them look like they are honest people? MY FAVORITE PART IS when this person "INCLUDES" their "NAME & SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER" so I know that they are real and not a "SCAM" well I guess it's true then cause he gave me his SSN after all it is NOT LIKE WE CAN THROW TOGETHER a sequence of (9) numbers and claim it to be a SSN#. and LAST but not LEAST "where I am told to NOT to DISCLOSE THIS DEAL TO NO ONE ELSE OR ELSE" hell I felt like a school kid being bullied So if I as any questions to anyone {even the government that is said to be helping me "RETRIEVE MY FUNDS"} the house of SENATE will TERMINATE my FUND which I was told earlier in this email that it was "winnings". The next part JUST CONFERMED THE SCAN.... Don't tell anyone about this deal, of the house Senator will terminate funds by "PENETRATING on my FUNDS DUE TO THE FACT THAT I TRYING TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON OUT SIDE OF THE GROUP OF CURUPTED INDIVIDUALS TO SEE WHAT THIS ACTUALLY IS. then the last threat of the email stated "NO MISTAKE OF SUCH WILL BE TOLERATED)*******************************

Mark Grayford <<<the email that sent this letter was sent from Larry at advantage tech in Singapoo>>>
    Supervisor Manager
    [office.airportkeeper120@gmail.com]

**** ****uh since when did employees writing emails for their companies start using personal email address gotten from free site like "Gmail" rather than using the email that the company issued them upon hire...hmmm oh I know because , these are scammers ******

For: Airport Shuttle Keeper
    Mobile # (702) 527 3622

It's a hacked or spoofed email account.

See also: http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?176
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

allizon, if you try to figure these people out logically you will go insane. Just go with the flow.
    Every time you click a scammer moans in agony; every time you post a scammer screams in pain!

+ Reply to Thread