+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Peter Marriot, British Finance Monitoring Unit

Peter Marriot, British Finance Monitoring Unit

From: BRITISH FINANCE MONITORING UNI ~bfmu2000@yahoo.co.uk>
    Received: from 216.226.78.109, USA, Wilmington Delaware, Newcom International
    Return-Path: ~bfmu2000@yahoo.co.uk>
    Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008

THE BRITISH FINANCE MONITORING UNIT
    LONDON, ENGLAND
    TELEPHONE: (44) 7024037452

From the Desk Of Peter Marriott
    Office Of The Director
    British finance monitoring unit

We have received your email in respect of your outstanding payment. Are you aware of some money in your name that is right now floating in a bank? If you are aware, we want to know the reason why you have failed to claim the funds.

If you are not aware of any funds, let us know immediately and we will give you details of the money and how to claim it.

Be informed that this body (British finance monitoring unit) is not a bank or any other form of financial institution and should not be regarded or referred to as such. This unit was set up by the United Nations to clear all held funds in the banking hallway. We have a limited time to work with and tender report to the United Nations.

You are advised to give us your direct telephone numbers for easier communication. You can call us on the telephone number provided above.

19 - 03 - 2008

PETER MARRIOT
    DIRECTOR BRITISH FINANCE MONITORING UNIT.
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

From British Finance Monitoring Unit
    X-Originating-IP: 196.207.9.58, Nigeria, netcom Africa Ltd.
    Abuse contact persons: Navneet Singh, Plot 1261, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria, phone: +234-1-804-9370, fax-no: +234-1-811-0301 e-mail: [navneets@starcomms.com] or Catalin Miclaus, Plot 1261C, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu, phone: +234-7028000733, fax-no: +234-1-8110301 e-mail: [catalin@starcomms.com]
    Return-Path: ~info@britishfinancemonitoringunit.com>
    Return-path: [info@britishfinancemonitoringunit.com]
    Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008
    From: "British Finance Monitoring Unit" ~info@britishfinancemonitoringunit.com>
    Subject: RE: ATTN:

LONDON, ENGLAND
    TELEPHONE: (44) 7024020559

Office Of The Director
    British finance monitoring unit

I have received the authority to release your funds. I understand how difficult it is to take care of transactions of this nature. That is why the British government set up this unit to ensure that everything is alright.

I want you to know that the UK Government aims to promote UK economic prospects by pursuing increased productivity and efficiency in the EU, international financial stability and increased global prosperity, including especially protecting the most vulnerable. At the Lisbon European Council in March 2000, Europe's leaders committed themselves to an ambitious ten-year strategy for economic reform. The vision agreed at Lisbon was to make the European Union "the most competitive and dynamic knowledge-based economy in the world, capable of sustainable economic growth with more and better jobs and greater social cohesion".

The UK Government is fully committed to freezing the assets of terrorists and has a range of powers enabling it to do so. The UK has fully met the commitments set out in the November 2001 IMFC Communiqué. The UK has fully implemented the C UNSCR 1373 (Terrorism) and C UNSCR 1267(Taliban), UNSCR 1333 (Usama bin Laden) and 1390 (Taliban/UBL). Acting under the Terrorism (UN Measures) Order 2001 and the Al-Qa’ida and Taliban (UN Measures) Order 2002, the UK has frozen the assets of over 100 organisations and over 200 individuals. A complete list of all those listed can be found at the Bank of England website. The Anti-Terrorism, Crime and Security Act 2001 provides police powers to seize terrorist cash anywhere in the UK and police powers to freeze funds at the outset of investigation police powers to monitor accounts which may be used to facilitate terrorism tougher obligations on people to report suspicions that funds are destined for terrorism UK legislation is available at OPSI's web site.

The UK took effective action to freeze funds soon after UNSCRs 1267 and 1333 were adopted. Before 11 September, some $90 million of Taliban assets had been frozen; since 11 September some $10 million has been frozen. Efforts were made and returned the bulk of these assets – around $85million - to the legitimate Government in Kabul. Some $15million remains frozen. A founder member of the Egmont Group, the UK established an Economic Crime Unit within its National Criminal Intelligence Service (NCIS) in 1992. A multi-agency Terrorist Finance Team was set up in NCIS in November 2001. NCIS hosts the Egmont Secretariat. The UK continues to support the provision of technical assistance and capacity building in a number of countries, funding programmes and initiatives designed to address a range of anti-money laundering, anti-terrorist financing and other counter terrorism issues. This funding is provided both bilaterally, and through contributions to multi-lateral initiatives.

UK banks and financial institutions have cooperated fully, constructively and with dedication in seeking out sources of terrorist funding. The UK has introduced a new domestic regulatory regime to ensure that money laundering regulations are implemented effectively by bureaux de change and money transmitters. The UK plays a significant role in FATF and already complies with the great majority of the Special 8 FATF Recommendations, and will soon be fully compliant following the passage of new regulations dealing with wire transfers by money remitters. The UK strongly supports international cooperation, enhanced mutual understanding and effective means of tackling terrorist financing. UK Overseas Territories and Crown Dependencies are fully committed to act in parallel with the UK in combating terrorist financing. They apply the UN Resolutions and are working to meet the Special 8 FATF Recommendations. The Financial Action Task Force (FATF) issued 8 Special Recommendations on Terrorist Financing on 30 October 2001. All FATF members, including the UK, are committed to implementing those Recommendations. The FATF assessed compliance and issued a questionnaire to all members before Christmas 2001, with a follow-up in February 2001. Non-FATF members were asked to engage in the assessment process on a similar basis to FATF members, and the questionnaire was issued to non-members with a request that it be completed by 1 May 2002. For further details visit the Financial Action Task Force website. The UK is in substantial compliance with all 8 Special Recommendations, and urges all countries to take steps to meet them.

After going through what I have explained above, you must accept that your former local representatives has violated the rule by failing to report this transaction to the appropriate quarters. We would have charged and prosecuted every party involved in this transaction but for the fact that you sound like a very honourable and respected individual, we will not go ahead with the legal processes against the transaction.

Due to this BRITISH FINANCE MONITORING UNIT ) should take over the processing and transfer of the funds to you from your previous representatives and ensure that your transaction goes through without further hitches. You are advised to stop all communications with any other bank or individual or group until you have the funds with you. It is very important that you do not inform both your former Banking officer and your local representatives or any other person of this development or our involvement in this matter if you do not want to create problems for yourself.

The point is that you might not have been informed by these financial institutions about the problems of restrictions and regulations on such huge funds transfer but you will get frustrated at the end of the day. For a huge transfer like yours, it is understandable why there should be a problems after problems with your funds transfer if you choose telegraphic transfers. At this juncture, I will advise you not to accept telegraphic transfer ANY MORE. Payment in cash through DIPLOMATIC COURIER MEANS is better and advisable in situation like these.

Having gone through your case file and seen what you have gone through in the hands of your former local representatives in the processing of your payment, we, the entire board and staff of BRITISH FINANCE MONITORING UNIT have decided that the best means of getting your funds is send you cash via DIPLOMATIC COURIER MEANS. What this entails is that your funds will be brought cash to you to your receiving address. Although, it is against the law to move huge sums of money in cash from one country to another but it is not when it is done by diplomatic courier means using diplomatic baggage. The cash will be delivered to you by a diplomat with diplomatic immunity. With the diplomatic immunity, your consignment cannot be opened or searched by anybody any where in the world. This is a means by which governments of countries around the world transport highly classified documents and potent and portable weapons from one place to the other with so much success and confidentiality. It is quite safe. You do not have anything to worry about. I have that angle covered.

This will ensure that we beat all the problems and hitches involved in telegraphic transfers of this nature and magnitude around the world. We have already commenced the packaging of your funds and once it is completed, it will be sealed with a diplomatic stamp that will ensure that nobody will can open the consignment until it gets to you. The consignment will be registered with the UN GLOBAL SECURITIES LTD, LONDON as CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS AND PERSONAL VALUABLES. You should note that the courier company will not know the actual content of the consignment. You are advised not to reveal the actual content to them when they contact you or else, the courier agent of the company might run away with the money. The consignment will be ready for delivery tomorrow and the agent of the courier company will inform you of his date of departure and arrival to enable you wait for him. I think the agent will be leaving tomorrow night ot the next. I will have to find out first.

I want you to know that the diplomat who will be bringing the consignment to you, does not know the actual content of the consignment. The money is registered as personal valuable items and classified documents. You do not have to let the diplomat know the actual content of the consignment for any reason whatsoever. When he arrives with the consignment, you have to identify yourself with either your international passport or driver's license or national identity card first and when satisfied you are the right person, the diplomat will give you a form of acceptance of consignment to fill.

You are advised to reconfirm the following information immediately:

YOUR FULL NAMES
    YOUR DIRECT PRIVATE TELEPHONE NUMBERS
    THE NEAREST AIRPORT TO YOU.
    YOUR RECEIVING ADDRESS

09 - 07 - 2008

PETER MARRIOT
    Peter Marriott

Question A messsage I recvd today...

"You can now email me at: [mikeamah2000@yahoo.com]

- THE BRITISH FINANCE MONITORING UNIT, LONDON, ENGLAND, TELEPHONE: (44) 7031936122,From the Desk Of Peter Marriott,Office Of The Director,British Finance Monitoring Unit,It has come to our notice that a huge sum of money has been credited in your name for transfer and is currently floating in the international banking community. Under the stipulated Law of the Government of Great Britain and Wales and other member countries of the United Nations, any huge amount of money that has been found in the international computer data system waiting to be transferred without claims for a period of 6 months or less, shall be confiscated and forfeited to the United Nations account. We do hereby ask you to contact this office immediately for ratification within the 3 days of this notice or consider your fund confiscated.We appreciate your urgent co-operation.PETER MARRIOTT,DIRECTOR BRITISH FINANCE MONITORING UNIT"

I hope I am doing this warning properly....

Hi Catt9 Yes you are and welcome to antifraudintl.org
    This might be a new email address for these scammers
    It is a Pork Pie = A Lie
    similar post seen here
    http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?t=10001

I hope someone can kindly move ..

Actually goes here since we've run into Peter before. Welcome catt9.
    "blessed is the hand that grivets."
    "never you write me again idiot PIT TOILET" - Julliet Kipkalya Kones, from Burkina Faso

Talking british finance monitoring unit

One way to deal to deal with this scum is to reply attaching large files ( up to a size that your outgoing will not time -out) this way you can "jam up" their E-mail

Subject:
    Date: Thursday, September 24, 2009

From the Desk Of Peter Marriot
    Office Of The Director
    British Finance Monitoring Unit
    TELEPHONE: +447031964131
    E-MAIL: [peter_marriotbfmu01@hotmail.co.uk]

Attention:Sir/Madam

It has come to our notice that a huge sum of money has been credited in your name for transfer and is currently floating in the international banking community.

Under the Law of the Government of Great Britain and Wales and other member countries of the United Nations, any huge amount of money that has been found in the international computer data system waiting to be transferred without claims for a period of 6 months or less, shall be confiscated and forfeited to the United Nations account.

We do hereby ask you to contact this office immediately for ratification within the 3 days of this notice or consider your fund confiscated.

We appreciate your urgent cooperation.
    25- 09 - 2009
    Peter Marriot

Fraud mail.

Re-posted as poster used his real name. DMY

LONDON, ENGLAND.

From the Desk Of Peter Marriot.
    Office Of The Director Information,
    British finance monitoring & Inteligent unit.
    Attn: Beneficiary,

It has come to our notice that a huge sums of money has been credited in your name for transfer and is currently floating in the International banking community.

Under the stipulated Law of the Government of Great Britain and Wales and other member countries of the United Nations, any huge amount of money that has been found in the international computer data system waiting to be transferred without claims for a period of 6 months or less, shall be confiscated and forfeited to the United Nations account.

We do hereby ask you to contact this office immediately with your personal data such as your Full name and address for the delivery of your payment release documents, your current mobile phone number should there any urgent clarification for ratification and submission to the paying bank within the 3 days of this notice or consider your fund confiscated.

We appreciate your urgent co-operation as I will use my position to prepare every documentation in your name.E-mail: [british_finance_monitoring_uni@inMail24.com]

Peter Marriot
    *What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.*

From the mailbag, no headers.

[britishfinancefinance@yahoo.co.uk]
    Sent: Monday, April 04, 2011Subject: Attention

LONDON, ENGLAND
    TELEPHONE: (44) 844-774-7771

Office Of The Director
    British Finance Monitoring Unit

Thanks for your mail and information sent as requested. I have already commenced with the appropriate measures to ensure that you receive your fund.

All you have to do is to adhere strictly to my instructions and you will have your fund within the next few days.

I have sent your information to our Board for the processing of the payment of your fund. Once it is approved for payment, they will issue a certificate in your favor. I will send you a copy of the certificate as soon as it is issued out in your favor.

Thanks and have blessed day.
    God bless you and your family.

4TH- 04- 2011
    PETER MARRIOT
    Peter Marriott
    "If the law can do nothing we must take the risk ourselves...I am not the law but I represent justice..."- Sherlock Holmes
    "The good of the people is the highest law"- Cicero

+ Reply to Thread