+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: James F. Entwistle, US ambassador to Nigeria

James F. Entwistle, US ambassador to Nigeria

Exactly how many ambassadors do we have in Nigeria?

From AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
    Return-Path: <amba1234@azeronline.com>
    Received: from (EHLO sa4.bezeqint.net) (192.115.104.18) Israel
    Reply-To: <ambassjames@qq.com>
    Subject: GOOD MESSAGE..
    Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE
    BUREAU OF CONSULAR AFFAIRS
    US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
    11 GARKI ROAD ABUJA
    ABUJA-NIGERIA

WEB SITE BIOGRAPHY http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/biography.html
    TEL 234 8033231142
    EMAIL ambassjames@qq.com

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY
    I AM AMBASSADOR JAMES F ENTWISTLE THE NEW APPOINTED USA AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA,

I SHALL BE COMING TO USA FOR A MEETING AND WILL LET YOU KNOW THAT I WILL BE COMING WITH YOUR CONSIGNMENT PACKAGE.

SO ALL YOU ARE ADVISE TO DO IS TO FURNISH ME WITH YOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH AND YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS ALSO YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT WERE I WILL ARRIVED.

NOTE THAT AS SOON AS I CONFIRM THIS INFORMATION I WILL BOOK MY FLIGHT TICKET BECAUSE I HAVE FIND OUT THAT YOU HAVE PAID A LOT OF MONEY AND AFTER PAYING YOU RECEIVE NOTHING THAT IS WHY I AM USING MY POSSITION TO MAKE SURE THAT ALL AMERICAN BENEFICIARYAND CANADA AND EUROPE BENEFICIARY INCLUDING ASIA RECOVER ALL THEIR LOST FUND WHICH NIGERIA AND UK OFFICIALS COLLECTED FROM YOU IN RESPECT OF YOUR CONTRACT AND YOU LOTTERY WINNING

FINALLY NOTE THAT IT WILL ONLY COST YOU THREE HUNDREAD AND FIFTY DOLLAR ONLY AS I WILL USED IT TO REGISTER YOUR CONSIGNMENT AS AMBASSADORIA PACKAGE SO THAT ON MY ARRIVAL TO ANY AIRPORT YOUR CONSIGNMENT WILL NOT BE CONFISCATED

THANKS
    AMBASSADOR JAMES F ENTWISTLE
    USA AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA

Quote Originally Posted by Quark View Post
    Exactly how many ambassadors do we have in Nigeria?
    Probably more than you expect.
    "blessed is the hand that grivets."
    "never you write me again idiot PIT TOILET" - Julliet Kipkalya Kones, from Burkina Faso

A country can never enough ambassadors in Nigeria.

Return-Path: <info@info.org>
    Received: from mzcstore392.ocn.ad.jp (mv-osn-hkg004 [122.28.14.147])
    Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014
    Reply-To: "EXCELLENCY TERENCE P MCCULLEY." <embassyofunitedstatetonigeria@gmail.com>
    Message-ID: <770791933.6471708.1389807760919.JavaMail.root@ore gano.ocn.ne.jp>
    Subject: Embassy of the United States of America

Embassy of the United States of America
    Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive
    Central District Area, Abuja.
    E-mail: embassyofunitedstatetonigeria@gmail.com
    E-mail : embassyofunitedstatetonigeria@gmail.com
    Contact phone number : +2347061936702

Dear Friend

THIS IS AMBASSADOR JAMES F. ENTWISTLE. UNITED STATE OF AMERICA AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA. I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING ON TUESDAY AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR FUNDS THROUGH AN ATM MASTER CARD OF $15M ALONG WITH ME BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS AN AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, I AM A US GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS. AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED TO YOUR ADDRESS. (SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE).

YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER. YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT. CHECK HERE: http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/biography.html .PRIVATE E-MAIL: embassyofunitedstatetonigeria@gmail.com

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY GOING TO BE GREAT DOUBT AND DISTRUST IN YOUR HEART IN RESPECT TO THIS EMAIL COUPLED WITH THE FACT THAT SO MANY MISCREANTS AND IMPOSTERS(SCAMMERS) HAVE TAKEN POSSESSION OF THE INTERNET TO FACILITATE THEIR NEFARIOUS DEEDS, THEREBY MAKING IT EXTREMELY DIFFICULT FOR GENUINE AND LEGITMATE BUSINESS CLASS PERSONS TO GET ATTENTION AND RECONGNITION

YOUR PACKAGE($15M) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS $195.THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 50 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US.

YOU SHOULD SEND THE FEE DIRECTLY TO THE CARGO REGISTRATION OFFICER
    WITH THE INFO BELOW-

RECEIVER'S NAME: PRINCE STEVE
    ADDRESS: NIGERIA
    TEXT QUESTION: WHAT COLOUR?
    ANSWER: BLUE
    AMOUNT $195
    SENDERS NAME:
    SENDERS ADDRESS:

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION. MY FLIGHT IS TUESDAY AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE.

SIGN
    AMBASSADOR JAMES F. ENTWISTLE.
    You gotta have the rabbit to make the scam work- Eddie Valiant

Return-Path: <infomail3388@cantv.net>
    Received: from 196.46.246.64, Nigeria, Ogwashi-uku, Subscribers And Data Roaming
    Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014
    Reply-To: ambassadortonigeriaoffice@gmail.com
    To: infomail3388@cantv.net
    Subject: PLEASE VIEW THE ATTACHMENT AND GET BACK TO ME US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA

PLEASE VIEW THE ATTACHMENT AND GET BACK TO ME US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA

OFFICE OF THE US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
    11 GARKI ROAD ABUJA
    ABUJA, NIGERIA.

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY

WITHOUT MINCING WORDS, I AM CONVINCED 100% THAT YOU HAVE HAD BITTER EXPERIENCE WITH VARIOUS SCAMMERS 'CLAIMING TO BE HIGH GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS BANKS AND THEREBY DEFRAUDING YOU OF YOUR' HARD-EARNED MONEY' THE ACTIVITIES OF THESE SCAMMERS HAS CHANGED YOUR PERSPECTIVE ABOUT CONDUCTING BUSINESS ON THE INTERNET AND YOU NOW BELIEVED THERE IS NO GENUINE BUSINESS THAT CAN BE CONDUCTED ON THE INTERNET. WELL I AM AMERICAN AND THE INTERNET WAS CREATED BY AMERICANS FOR THE PURPOSE OF CREATING; AWARENESS FOR YOUR PRODUCTS/ SERVICES AND CONDUCTING GENUINE BUSINESS WITH EASE. I AM FULLY COMMITTED TO DELIVER THE DIPLOMATIC CONSIGNMENT TO YOU. I AM A FULL CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES BUT I WAS ON A MISSION HERE IN NIGERIA AS A US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA.

HENCE, I AM MAKING EVERY EFFORT TO ENSURE THAT NO CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES IS CHEATED BY NIGERIA/BENIN REPUBLIC. THEREFORE, I NEED YOUR UTMOST SUPPORT AND UNDERSTANDING TO ACTUALIZE THIS DREAM. I ALSO WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT I DO TRUST YOU AND I EXPECT YOU TO SHOW ME THE SAME TRUST AND RESPECT IN RETURN SINCE TRUST IS A 2-WAY STREET. ON THE OTHER HAND, TRUST IS A RELATIONSHIP OF RELIANCE. TRUST ALSO MEANS BEING ABLE TO PREDICT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE WILL DO AND WHAT SITUATIONS WILL OCCUR.

I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING ON FRIDAY AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR FUNDS OF $15.5M ALONG WITH ME BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS AN AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, I AM A US GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS. AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED TO YOUR ADDRESS. (SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE). YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER. YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT. CHECK HERE: http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/biography.html YOUR PACKAGE($15.5M) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS $120.THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 50 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US. CONTACT MY SECRETARY IMMEDIATELY FOR THE REGISTERING FEE WHICH IS $120 ONLY.

CONTACT PERSON: DIKE EFE
    SECRETARY TO US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA.
    EMAIL ambassadortonigeriaoffice@gmail.com
    PHONE+2348089655954

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION. MY FLIGHT IS THURSDAY AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE.

THANK YOU
    JAMES F. ENTWISTLE
    US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
    You gotta have the rabbit to make the scam work- Eddie Valiant

X-SID-PRA: usambass2014@live.com
    Received: from India via BLU180-W83 ([65.55.116.72])
    Return-Path: usambass2014@live.com
    Reply-To: <us.ambassadormrjamesf@live.com>
    Subject: FROM U.S AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
    Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014

FROM U.S AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
    PLOT 1075 DIPLOMATIC DRIVE
    CENTRAL DISTRICT AREA, ABUJA
    PHONE: +234-8187459511
    PHONE:+234-8087525201
    EMAIL ADDRESS: (us.ambassadormrjamesf@live.com)

DEAR: SIR/ MADAM,

AFTER AN OFFICIAL MEETING HELD WITH THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA AND MINISTER OF FINANCE CONCERNING UNPAID AND UNCLAIMED FUNDS TO FOREIGN BENEFICIARIES,JUST LIKE YOU.I WAS VERY MUCH ANNOYED WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT YOU PAID MUCH MONEY YET YOU NEVER RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS.THAT IS WHY I DECIDED TO HELP YOU.

I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR FUNDS OF $15 MILLION ALONG WITH ME THROUGH UNITED STATES DIPLOMATIC MISSION TO YOUR COUNTRY.BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS AN USA AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, I AM A USA GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS.

JUST LIKE I HELPED FOUR PERSONS TO RECEIVED THEIR FUNDS THIS YEAR 2013 THROUGH FEDEX COURIER SERVICE AND TNT COURIER SERVICE.TO PROVE YOU THE TRUE,YOU SHOULD TRACK THE BELOW TRACKING NUMBERS AND SEE IT YOURSELF:

1.)FedEx.com
    Tracking No: 799728124577

2)FedEx.com
    Tracking No:111653816174752

3.)FedEx.com
    Tracking No:801474236111

4.)FedEx.com
    Tracking No:794588016471

5.)www.tnt.com
    Tracking No: 123456785

MAKE SURE YOU TRACK IT FIRST AND SEE IT YOURSELF.AND AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED TO YOUR HOME..(SEND YOUR INFORMATION:

1. YOUR FULL NAME
    2. CELL PHONE NUMBER
    3. ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE).

YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER. YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

YOUR PACKAGE ($15M) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS $105.THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 50 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US.

SEND THE FEE VIA MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER:

RECEIVER'S NAME: MR. PATRICK ODOGWU
    ADDRESS: LAGOS, NIGERIA
    TEXT QUESTION: IN GOD?
    ANSWER: WE TRUST
    AMOUNT: $105

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION.I SHALL YOU MY FLIGHT SCHEDULE TO YOU.PLEASE GO THROUGH MY WEBSITE AND READ BIOGRAPHY: ( http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/biography.html )

MY FLIGHT IS THURSDAY AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE EMAIL ME AT (us.ambassadormrjamesf@live.com)

U.S AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
    AMBASSADOR JAMES F. ENTWISTLE
    PHONE: +234-8187459511
    PHONE:+234-8087525201
    419- You can check out any time you want but you can never leave!
    And don't take off your shoes!

Return-Path: <office0986352@cantv.net>
    Received: from 105.112.8.8, Nigeria, Airtel Networks Limited
    Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014
    Reply-To: jamesentwistle2014@gmail.com
    Subject: FROM US AMBASSADOR,VIEW THE ATTACHMENT.

===================

Office of the US Ambassador
    11 Garki road Abuja
    Abuja, Nigeria.
    Cell: +2347010214221.

Dear Friend,

I am Ambassador James F. Entwistle that took over from Mr. Terrence Mccluey on Oct 28 2013. Your document was submitted to my desk concerning your ATM card worth $5 million and it is ready to get to you.

I want you to understand that your ATM card is still save and it will get to your address as soonest so you are to get back to me with the below information for confirmation this you are the real person claiming your ATM card.

Your Full Name:
    Home Address:
    Cell Phone Number:

I wait to see your response.

Mr. James F. Entwistle,
    Us Ambassador to Nigeria.
    E-mail: jamesentwistle2014@gmail.com
    Go ahead, make my day.

Return-Path: <info@un.org>
    Received: from sa10.bezeqint.net (sa10.bezeqint.net [192.115.104.24]) Israel
    Reply-To: <ambassador@nationalassembly-nig.com>
    Subject: GOOD NEWS
    Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE
    BUREAU OF CONSULAR AFFAIRS
    US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
    11 GARKI ROAD ABUJA
    ABUJA-NIGERIA

DEAR BENEFICIARY
    `
    I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING BY NEXT WEEK AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR INTEREST PAYMENT OF US$10M ALONG WITH ME BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS A US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, I AM A US GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS.I AM SCHEDULED TO HAVE A BRIEFING WITH THE SECRETARY OF STATES BY NEXT WEEK.

YOU SHOULD SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE CONSIGNMENT PACKAGE . YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH AS I WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND AND THAT IS WHY I HAVE PERSONALLY INTERVENED . YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

YOUR PACKAGE(US$10Million} MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS $75.00. THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 50 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION/MONEYGRAM SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US.YOU SHOULD SEND THE FEE DIRECTLY TO THE CARGO REGISTRATION OFFICER WITH THE INFO BELOW

RECEIVER NAME: IKEH PETER
    TEST QUESTION: TRUE
    ANSWER: YES

AS SOON AS THE FEE IS SENT FORWARD TO ME THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BELLOW.
    MTCN NUMBER:
    SENDER ADDRESS:

MY TRIP WILL BE BY MID NEXT WEEK AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR CONSIGNMENT PACKAGE.

TREAT AS URGENT,
    JAMES F. ENTWISTLE
    US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
    "blessed is the hand that grivets."
    "never you write me again idiot PIT TOILET" - Julliet Kipkalya Kones, from Burkina Faso

From Ambassador James F. Entwistle
    Return-Path: <retti.fernandes@diamondlease.com>
    Received: from 196.46.246.163, Nigeria, Ikeja, Subscribers And Data Roaming
    Reply-To: <eambassadorjamesf.entwistle@yahoo.com>
    From: "Ambassador James F. Entwistle"<retti.fernandes@diamondlease.com>
    Subject: GOOD NEWS TO YOU U.S. Ambassador to Nigeria.
    Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014

PLOT 1075 DIPLOMATIC DRIVE
    CENTRAL DISTRICT AREA, ABUJA

ATTENTION: SIR,

AFTER AN OFFICIAL MEETING HELD WITH THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA AND MINISTER OF FINANCE CONCERNING UNPAID AND UNCLAIMED FUNDS TO FOREIGN
    BENEFICIARIES,JUST LIKE YOU.I WAS VERY MUCH ANNOYED WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT YOU PAID MUCH MONEY YET YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS.THAT IS WHY I DECIDED TO HELP YOU I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR FUNDS OF $15.8 MILLION ALONG WITH ME THROUGH UNITED STATES DIPLOMATIC MISSION TO YOUR COUNTRY.BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS AN USA AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, I AM A USA GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS.JUST LIKE I HELPED FOUR PERSONS TO RECEIVED THEIR FUNDS THIS YEAR 2014 THROUGH FEDEX COURIER SERVICE AND TNT COURIER SERVICE.TO PROVE YOU THE TRUE,YOU SHOULD TRACK THE BELOW TRACKING NUMBERS AND SEE IT YOURSELF:

1.)WWW.FEDEX.COM
    TRACKING NO: 509265861199

2.)WWW.FEDEX.COM
    TRACKING NO: 537053444807

3.)WWW.FEDEX.COM
    TRACKING NO: 898891698600

4.)WWW.FEDEX.COM
    TRACKING NO: 527670780238

MAKE SURE YOU TRACK IT FIRST AND SEE IT YOURSELF. AND AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED TO YOUR HOME..(SEND YOUR INFORMATION:

1. YOUR FULL NAME
    2. CELL PHONE NUMBER
    3. ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE).

YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER.YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND
    THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.YOUR PACKAGE ($15.8M) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS $250.THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 50 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US.

I SHALL SEND MY FLIGHT SCHEDULE TO YOU.PLEASE GO THROUGH MY WEBSITE AND READ BIOGRAPHY:

http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/biography.html

Hurry up and proceed to your western union or moneygram to forward the required Registeration fee of $250 to the airline terminational
    officer Name bellow.

Reciever Name Chukwudi Ofuani
    Address Lagos Nigeria
    Text Question What For
    Answer Shipping
    Amount $250
    MTCN

After paying this fee contact me through my Nigeria Cell Phone Line +2348126251188 for the update of the MTCN or Moneygram No.
    MY FLIGHT IS FRIDAY AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE EMAIL ME WITH THE BELOW ADDRESS:- EMAIL: { eambassadorjamesf.entwistle@yahoo.com }

YOURS SINCERELY,

Email: eambassadorjamesf.entwistle@yahoo.com
    Ambassador James F. Entwistle U.S. Ambassador to Nigeria.
    U.S AMBASSADOR TO AFRICA.
    http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/biography.html

Please reply through this email address for security purpose (eambassadorjamesf.entwistle@yahoo.com)

GOOD NEWS TO YOU U.S. Ambassador to Nigeria.
    微乎微乎, 至于无形; 神乎神乎, 至于无声; 故能为敌之司命。

Return-Path: <juchristop@webadicta.org>
    Received: from mail.ymcaofcentrecounty.org (173-163-140-129-cpennsylvania2.hfc.comcastbusiness.net [173.163.140.129])
    Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014
    Subject: YOUR PACKAGE
    Reply-To: <juchristopher@webadicta.org>
    Mail-Reply-To: <juchristopher@webadicta.org>
    X-Sender: juchristop@webadicta.org

OFFICE OF THE NEW AMBASSADOR JAMES F. ENTWISTLE
    UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
    United States Consulate General Lagos
    2 Walter Carrington Crescent
    Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria.

Attention:,

WITHOUT MINCING WORDS, I AM CONVINCED 100% THAT YOU HAVE HAD BITTER EXPERIENCE WITH VARIOUS SCAMMERS 'CLAIMING TO BE HIGH GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS BANKS AND THEREBY DEFRAUDING YOU OF YOUR' HARD-EARNED MONEY' THE ACTIVITIES OF THESE SCAMMERS HAS CHANGED YOUR PERSPECTIVE ABOUT CONDUCTING BUSINESS ON THE INTERNET AND YOU NOW BELIEVED THERE IS NO GENUINE BUSINESS THAT CAN BE CONDUCTED ON THE INTERNET. WELL I AM AMERICAN AND THE INTERNET WAS CREATED BY AMERICANS FOR THE PURPOSE OF CREATING; AWARENESS FOR YOUR PRODUCTS/ SERVICES AND CONDUCTING GENUINE BUSINESS WITH EASE. I AM FULLY COMMITTED TO DELIVER THE DIPLOMATIC CONSIGNMENT TO YOU.I AM A FULL CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES BUT I WAS ON A MISSION HERE IN NIGERIA AS A DIPLOMATIC REPRESENTATIVES TO NIGERIA.

HENCE, I AM MAKING EVERY EFFORTS TO ENSURE THAT NO CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES IS CHEATED BY NIGERIA/BENIN REPUBLIC. THEREFORE, I NEED YOUR UTMOST SUPPORT AND UNDERSTANDING TO ACTUALIZE THIS DREAM. I ALSO WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT I DO TRUST YOU AND I EXPECT YOU TO SHOW ME THE SAME TRUST AND RESPECT IN RETURN SINCE TRUST IS A 2-WAY STREET. ON THE OTHER HAND, TRUST IS A RELATIONSHIP OF RELIANCE. TRUST ALSO MEANS BEING ABLE TO PREDICT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE WILL DO AND WHAT SITUATIONS WILL OCCUR.

I WILL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING BY THE END OF EVERY MONTH AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR FUNDS OF $15.5M ALONG WITH ME BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS AN AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA, I AM A US GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS. AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED TO YOUR ADDRESS. (SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE).

YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER. YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT. CLICK HERE: http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/biography.html YOUR PACKAGE($15.5M) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADOR PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS $ 130.THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 50 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US. CONTACT MY SECRETARY IMMEDIATELY FOR THE REGISTERING FEE WHICH IS $130 ONLY.

CONTACT PERSON: MR. JOSHUA CHRISTOPHER"S
    SECRETARY TO US AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA.
    EMAIL: (juchristopher@webadicta.org)
    TELL: +234-8171660828

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION. MY FLIGHT IS THURSDAY AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE.

THANK YOU.

AMBASSADOR JAMES F. ENTWISTLE
    UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR TO NIGERIA
    "Though the pen is mightier than the sword, the sword speaks louder and stronger at any given moment." - Sir Roger Fenwick

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast