+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dave & Angela Dawes, 2014

Dave & Angela Dawes, 2014

I think they have mixed up scam formats.

From Dave and Angela Foundation
    Return-Path: <info@clcbend.com>
    Received: from (EHLO cpanel.poshidentity.com) (192.163.199.207) United States, Provo, Unified Layer
    Reply-To: <daveangelafoundation33@gmail.com>
    Subject: Dave and Angela Foundation
    Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014

My wife and I won the biggest Euro Millions lottery prize of 101,203,600.70GBP and we just commenced our Charity Donation and we will be giving out a cash donation of 1,500,000.00GBP to five(5)lucky individuals and ten (10)charity organizations from any part of the world. To verify the genuineness of this email and our winnings, please see our interview by visiting the web page below;

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/8820740/101m-lottery-jackpot-winners-Dave-and-Angela-Dawes-to-give-millions-to-friends-and-family.html

And we have also join hand with The United State president (Barrack Obama) and his Attorney General (Eric Holder).

The United State president (Barrack Obama) and his Attorney General (Eric Holder) has also decided to support our foundation also by agreeing to use this medium to settle all foreign debts which includes Contract/Inheritance/ Gambling/ Lottery(Sponsored by Microsoft and National Lottery) and other international loans. News had it that over the past, numerous individual (s) who happen to be impostors (claiming to be individuals, banks and organizations) are claiming to release numerous sums of fund via numerous ways.
    These imposters write you from fake offices they are claiming to be, below are list of the offices they claim to be.

U.S Treasury Department's
    Charles Soludo
    Union Bank of Nigeria
    Federal Bureau of Investigation(FBI)
    Economic and Financial Crime commission (EFCC) and many more

Please this is a warning from the United States Department of Justice, so if you are contacting anyone from this office….we will advice you to stop, because they are in no possession of any funds they claim they wants to disburse to you.

The United State president (Barrack Obama) and his Attorney General (Eric Holder) has decided to join hand with Dave and Angela foundation in settling you. The Dave and Angela foundation has decided to donate to you with 1,500,000.00GBP,while The United State president (Barrack Obama) and his Attorney General (Eric Holder) will also settle you with the sum of $7.5millionusd in respect to all what you have pass through.
    You have to contact Mr Jeh Johnson he is the Secretary Homeland Security,He is in charge of Dave and Angela donation(1,500,000.00GBP),and also in possession for the settlement of the funds($7.5millionusd).

The reason why we have decided to place this funds in his possession until it gets to you ,it is because so many people claim to impersonate different banks in the US and outside the US…so for the funds to be safe till it gets to you, it has to be in his possession.
    you have to know that Your email was given to us by the Census Bureau in your state.

You have to contact Secretary Homeland Security Mr Jeh Johnson so as to claim your Dave and Angela donation and the settlement funds from the The United State president (Barrack Obama) and his Attorney General (Eric Holder).below is his contact details

Mr.JEH JOHNSON
    mrjehjohnsonprivate1@gmx.us
    Secretary Homeland Security

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeh-johnson-confirmed-as-secretary-of-homeland-security/

Contact him so he can give you guildlines on how to get both the Dave and Angela donation(1,500,000.00GBP)and also the settlement funds from The United State president (Barrack Obama) and his Attorney General (Eric Holder) which is ($7.5millionusd).
    Do not waste time to contact him immediately you get this message
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

From Dave and Angela Dawes
    Return-Path: <ddave@live.com>
    Received: from 41.203.69.6, Nigeria, Abuja, Globacom
    Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014
    Subject: For you
    Reply-To: ddangela68@gmail.com

Good Day

This is a personal email directed to you. I am Dave Dawes,I and my fiance won a Jackpot Lottery of 101 million pounds ($156 million) in October, My fiance and I have decided to make sure this is put on the Internet for the world to see. You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members and friends,and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of 1 million pounds ($1.56 million) to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 5 unknown lucky individuals all over the world plus 15 close friends and family. If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back with us with your

NAME,
    ADDRESS
    and CONTACT NUMBER

so that we can send your details to the payout courier. You can verify this by visiting the web pages below.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8820740/101m-lottery-jackpot-winners-Dave-and-Angela-Dawes-to-give-millions-to-friends-and-family.html

We anticipate your earliest response.

Best of luck,
    Dave and Angela Dawes.
    ddangela68@gmail.com
    微乎微乎, 至于无形; 神乎神乎, 至于无声; 故能为敌之司命。

Post Dave and Angela Foundation

86.57.182.39 Republican Unitary Telecommunication Enterprise Be Vitebsk Belarus
    189.20.93.106 Telefonica Data S.a. São Paulo Brazil

Return-Path: <admin@clcbend.com>

My wife and I won the biggest Euro Millions lottery prize of 101,203,600.70GBP and we just commenced our Charity Donation and we will be giving out a cash donation of 1,500,000.00GBP to five(5)lucky individuals and ten (10)charity organizations from any part of the world. To verify the genuineness of this email and our winnings, please see our interview by visiting the web page below;

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/8820740/101m-lottery-jackpot-winners-Dave-and-Angela-Dawes-to-give-millions-to-friends-and-family.html

And we have also join hand with The United State president (Barrack Obama) and his Attorney General (Eric Holder).

The United State president (Barrack Obama) and his Attorney General (Eric Holder) has also decided to support our foundation also by agreeing to use this medium to settle all foreign debts which includes Contract/Inheritance/ Gambling/ Lottery(Sponsored by Microsoft and National Lottery) and other international loans. News had it that over the past, numerous individual (s) who happen to be impostors (claiming to be individuals, banks and organizations) are claiming to release numerous sums of fund via numerous ways.
    These imposters write you from fake offices they are claiming to be, below are list of the offices they claim to be.

U.S Treasury Department's
    Charles Soludo
    Union Bank of Nigeria
    Federal Bureau of Investigation(FBI)
    Economic and Financial Crime commission (EFCC) and many more

Please this is a warning from the United States Department of Justice, so if you are contacting anyone from this office….we will advice you to stop, because they are in no possession of any funds they claim they wants to disburse to you.

The United State president (Barrack Obama) and his Attorney General (Eric Holder) has decided to join hand with Dave and Angela foundation in settling you. The Dave and Angela foundation has decided to donate to you with 1,500,000.00GBP,while The United State president (Barrack Obama) and his Attorney General (Eric Holder) will also settle you with the sum of $7.5millionusd in respect to all what you have pass through.
    You have to contact Mr Jeh Johnson he is the Secretary Homeland Security,He is in charge of Dave and Angela donation(1,500,000.00GBP),and also in possession for the settlement of the funds($7.5millionusd).

The reason why we have decided to place this funds in his possession until it gets to you ,it is because so many people claim to impersonate different banks in the US and outside the US…so for the funds to be safe till it gets to you, it has to be in his possession.
    you have to know that Your email was given to us by the Census Bureau in your state.

You have to contact Secretary Homeland Security Mr Jeh Johnson so as to claim your Dave and Angela donation and the settlement funds from the The United State president (Barrack Obama) and his Attorney General (Eric Holder).below is his contact details

Mr.JEH JOHNSON
    mrjehjohnsonprivate1@gmx.us
    Secretary Homeland Security

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeh-johnson-confirmed-as-secretary-of-homeland-security/

Contact him so he can give you guildlines on how to get both the Dave and Angela donation(1,500,000.00GBP)and also the settlement funds from The United State president (Barrack Obama) and his Attorney General (Eric Holder) which is ($7.5millionusd).
    Do not waste time to contact him immediately you get this message

From dodunlap@uiowa.edu
    Return-Path: <david-dunlap@uiowa.edu>
    Received: from 180.215.207.96, India, Surat, Pdsn Pool
    Subject: We
    To: Recipients <dodunlap@uiowa.edu>
    Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014
    Reply-To: <DaveDawes002@qq.com>
    Return-Path: dodunlap@uiowa.edu

My wife and I have a draft here for you. Please contact

Return-path: <junyu-pan@uiowa.edu>

Subject: We
    To: Recipients <jupan@uiowa.edu>
    Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 1
    Reply-to: <DaveDawes002@qq.com>

No trees were killed in the creation of this message. However, many scammers may be terribly inconvenienced.
    Those who play games do not see as clearly as those who watch. - Old Chinese Proverb

Return-Path: <dave.angela1014404@qq.com>
    Received: from 112.95.241.173, China, Tongyu, China Unicom Guangdong Province Network
    Subject: Good Afternoon
    Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014

This is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won a Euromillions of 101m Pounds jackpot on October 11, 2011 and we have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of ONE MILLION POUNDS to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 20 lucky individuals all over the world.

We believe that this wonderful opportunity came to us from God and we cannot keep it to ourselves alone, If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is get back to us with your particulars so that we can send your details to the pay-out bank.

Please you can verify this by visiting the web pages below to see our interview;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-15253038
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmHXRDHqTZ8&list=%20PL1HnjGesrLVLGhFrl5nbe C1dcSJ8n%20iqQm;

And one more thing, this donation is made out to you as to enable you strengthen your personal issues and mostly to generously help us extend hands of giving to the less privilege, orphans and charity organizations within your locality.

Please contact us with your details so that we can direct you to our pay-out bank.

Good-luck,
    Dave and Angela Dawes.
    "many are called but few are chanson" - Dr Sam Edwards

From Angela & Dave Foundation
    Return-Path: <angeladave@egfoundation.org.uk>
    Received: from C16481.wanprc.org (D-173-250-150-198.dhcp4.washington.edu [173.250.150.198]) by smtp.strato.com (RZmta 32.24 SBL|AUTH) with ESMTPSA id n0453dq191RLZ3S (using TLSv1 with cipher DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA (256/256 bits)) (Client did not present a certificate);
    Subject: Our Charity donation to you.
    To: Recipients <angeladave@egfoundation.org.uk>
    From: Angela & Dave Foundation <angeladave@egfoundation.org.uk>
    Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2014
    Reply-To: info@egwfoundation.org

Hello,
    Our foundation made a Voluntary Donation you. My lovely husband want to know if you have received the ATM debit Card funded ; if not please contact us immediately for more details on receipt of this email today.

Thank you.
    We anticipate your earliest response.

Best regards
    Dave and Angela Dawes. (EGW FOUNDATION)
    NOBODY expects the Spanish Administration!

Return-Path: <angela16@daveangela441.onmicrosoft.com>
    Received: from 115.243.118.102, India, Delhi, Rcom Wireless Rtl
    Subject:
    To: Recipients <angela16@daveangela441.onmicrosoft.com>
    Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014
    Reply-To: <dave.angela1014404@qq.com>

My wife and I have a draft here for you. Please contact us for this God giving opportunity: dave.angela1014404@qq.com

From aweidner@uiowa.edu
    Return-Path: <alexandra-weidner@uiowa.edu>
    Received: from 116.202.23.39, India, Delhi, PDSNNEW1-DELHI-MTS-INDIA-IN
    Subject: Dave and Angela Dawes
    To: Recipients <aweidner@uiowa.edu>
    Reply-To: <DaveDawes002@qq.com>
    Return-Path: aweidner@uiowa.edu

Every time you click a scammer moans in agony; every time you post a scammer screams in pain!

Return-Path: <angela000005@angeladave548.onmicrosoft.com>
    Received: from 115.242.78.150, India, Mumbai, Rcom Wireless Hsd Mumbai
    Subject: my subject
    To: Recipients <angela000005@angeladave548.onmicrosoft.com>
    Reply-To: <dave.angela1014@foxmail.com>
    Return-Path: angela000005@angeladave548.onmicrosoft.com

My wife and I have a draft here for you. Please contact us for this God giving opportunity: dave.angela1014@foxmail.com
    "Though the pen is mightier than the sword, the sword speaks louder and stronger at any given moment." - Sir Roger Fenwick

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast