+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Donald Lawson, DL Foundation

Donald Lawson, DL Foundation

Return-Path: <dl-grant@dlfd123.org>
    Received: from [192.168.1.25] (calix-pool1-135.kaplantel.net [69.59.42.135])
    Subject: -- GOODWILL DONATION FROM DL FOUNDATION !!!
    To: Recipients <dl-grant@dlfd123.org>
    Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014
    Reply-To: grantdonaldlawson@kimo.com
    Message-Id: <20140127084022.7173A165A3EF@mx1.ictec.com.bo>

Season's greetings.... I am Mr Donald Lawson, of Lapeer, MI 48446 USA. I won $337 million in the Powerball Millions Lottery as introduced on Friday August 17th 2012 by Michigan Lottery Officials.

Please share in my joy and verify this by visiting: http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/08/31/13591150-winner-of-337-million-powerball-jackpot-revealed-in-michigan?lite

Ensure you view the above link / website.

It is a thing of joy for my family; Hence the need to disburse fraction of our winnings; to Good spirited individuals, Churches, Orphanages and Charities.

I am glad to say we had a successful disbursement in 2013 in all categories - individual, Charities and disaster regions all over the world.

For 2014 (1st Batch); Your email was drawn under the individual category. To confirm that your email is active and eligible to claim grant, send an email comprising the below;

============================
    Full Name:
    Address:
    Sex:
    Mobile/Tel:
    Scan copy of identification:
    For claims, forward above details via email to: grant.donaldlawson@kimo.com

Donald Lawson,
    Lapeer, MI 48446 USA.
    Email: grant.donaldlawson@kimo.com
    Every time you click a scammer moans in agony; every time you post a scammer screams in pain!

Return-Path: <dl-grant03@dl-foundation33.org>
    Received: from [192.168.1.25] (calix-pool1-135.kaplantel.net [69.59.42.135])
    Subject: && GOODWILL DONATION FROM DONALD LAWSON FOUNDATION ~~
    To: Recipients <dl-grant03@dl-foundation33.org>
    From: "DL - GRANT FOUNDATION"<dl-grant03@dl-foundation33.org>
    Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014
    Reply-To: grantdonaldlawson@kimo.com
    Message-Id: <20140126161010.7B7D420102DB@mx1.produccion.gob.bo >

Season's greetings.... I am Mr Donald Lawson, of Lapeer, MI 48446 USA. I won $337 million in the Powerball Millions Lottery as introduced on Friday August 17th 2012 by Michigan Lottery Officials.

Please share in my joy and verify this by visiting: http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/08/31/13591150-winner-of-337-million-powerball-jackpot-revealed-in-michigan?lite

Ensure you view the above link / website.

It is a thing of joy for my family; Hence the need to disburse fraction of our winnings; to Good spirited individuals, Churches, Orphanages and Charities.

I am glad to say we had a successful disbursement in 2013 in all categories - individual, Charities and disaster regions all over the world.

For 2014 (1st Batch); Your email was drawn under the individual category. To confirm that your email is active and eligible to claim grant, send an email comprising the below;

Full Name:
    Address:
    Sex:
    Mobile/Tel:
    For claims, forward above details via email to: grant.donaldlawson@kimo.com

Donald Lawson,
    Lapeer, MI 48446 USA.
    Email: grant.donaldlawson@kimo.com

Received from: 41.71.212.119 - NIGERIA - Visafone Communications Limited
    Return-Path: brandon@netvelocite.net

Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014
    Subject: greetings!!
    Reply-To: donaldlawsongrannt010@yahoo.com.hk

I am Mr Donald Lawson, of Lapeer, MI 48446 USA. I won $337 million in the Powerball Millions Lottery as introduced on Friday August 17th 2012 by Michigan Lottery Officials.

Please share in my joy and verify this by visiting:
    http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/08/31/13591150-winner-of-337-million-powerball-jackpot-revealed-in-michigan?lite

It is a thing of joy for us; Hence the need to disburse fraction of our winnings; to Good spirited individuals, Churches, Orphanages and
    Charities. Under Individual category; Your email address amongst other (4) Lucky ones was submitted to receive grant of $1,000,000 USD from us. This was certified after careful balloting by Microsoft Data Base Email And Google Management Team.

Full Name:
    Address:
    Sex:
    Mobile/Tel:
    For claims, forward above details via email to:
    donaldlawsongrannt010@yahoo.com.hk
    Donald Lawson,
    Lapeer, MI 48446 USA.
    Email: donaldlawsongrannt010@yahoo.com.hk
    No trees were killed in the creation of this message. However, many scammers may be terribly inconvenienced.
    Those who play games do not see as clearly as those who watch. - Old Chinese Proverb

From DL - GRANT FOUNDATION
    Return-Path: <slafonso@famema.br>
    Received: from (EHLO servermail.famema.br) (200.144.25.6)
    Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014
    Reply-To: DL - GRANT FOUNDATION <donaldlawson_grant@kimo.com>
    Subject: GRANT NOTICE: CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL IS ACTIVE

Your email has been selected to receive a goodwill grant of $1,000,000.00 USD from Donald Lawson Foundation. Confirm that your email is active and eligible to claim grant. Send your response comprising - Full Name, Address, Phone No. & scanned copy of any valid ID card via email to (grant.donaldlawson@kimo.com)
    "Though the pen is mightier than the sword, the sword speaks louder and stronger at any given moment." - Sir Roger Fenwick

+ Reply to Thread