Kalley Daniel, a Security Company
From Kalley Daniels
Received: from 184.108.40.206, Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Telekom Malaysia Berhad
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008
From: Kalley Daniels <email@example.com>
Subject: Personal Enquiry
Hello and Good day to you.
I am Kalley Daniels, and I am mailing from London, where I am working as the Manager, Legal and Records department of a Security Company, which name I would give you in my next email.
I am contacting you in confidence and with the sincere hope that we can find a common ground to cooperate on this issue that is of great importance to me and a matter of urgency. However, if this mail hurts your moral values and sensibilities, I sincerely ask for your forgiveness.
I write to request for your co-operation with me in order to redeem a Deposit (Metal Trunk Box) containing US$7M (Seven Million United States Dollars) made by one Dr. Selma Marques de Oliveira, a citizen of Brazil , in the year 2002. She made the deposit in our branch here in UK , as she was then a member of the Petrobras permanent delegation to the International Petroleum Exchange here in the UK .
By early 2004, she was posted to Petrobras oil exploration outfit in Brunei , and she requested that our company move the deposited item to our office in South East Asia . (Exact location I would tell you in my next email)
When her 2004 payment for storage expired, our company sent numerous notifications and reminders to her, but there was no word from her.
By early 2006, after extensive enquiries, we got reliable information that Dr. Selma Marques de Oliveira, was vacationing in Phuket Thailand with her two adopted children when the Tsunami struck in December 26, 2004. Unfortunately, none of them survived it.
We turned our search to try to locate her other family members such as parents, brothers or sisters, or even relatives with same surname, but unfortunately, it happened that she was the only daughter, never married, and her parents died about a decade ago. So it became clear that she left no relatives behind.
It is a standard practice that deposits are forfeited after three years of the death of the depositor, if the next of kin does not come forward to lay claim to the deposit. Now it is very clear that no one would come forward for this poor woman's deposit. This year would make it three years since she died. The board of directors is simply waiting for the appropriate time to pounce on the deposit.
So this is why I am pleading for your assistance in claiming this deposit before it ends up in the dirty pockets of the gullible members of the board of directors.
I beg to work with you to claim this money and share it mutually among ourselves. I want to put you in the position to receive the deposit as the next of kin to the deceased depositor. Your name, gender or Nationality does not matter
I have access to the deposit file, and I would make copies of the deposit documents and send to you immediately to authenticate your position as the distant relative and close confidant of the late client. Your Nationality, religion, name and gender would not be a problem. I am working in this company and I know how it works.
Presenting copies of the deposit documents automatically makes you the bonafide next of kin and beneficiary of the deposit. The fund/deposit would be released to you immediately, after brief but strict legal procedures.
You would keep 35% of the deposit, while the remaining 65% shall be for me.
Please do acknowledge receipt of this letter and your interest as soon as possible. And do let me have your profile, including you full name, phone and fax number urgently.
Tags for this Thread