From Barrister Johnson Brown
Return-Path: ~root@111.vz004.ubiquityservers.com>
Received: from 216.6.227.92 (EHLO 111.vz004.ubiquityservers.com) USA, Merced, California
Date: 21 May 2008
Subject: HELLO DEAR.
From: Barrister Johnson Brown ~barr_john_brown_2@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: [barr_john_brown_2@yahoo.com]

Atten:Sir/Madam

I am Barrister Johnson Brown, a solicitor at law and a partner in Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP. I am the personal attorney to Mr. Douglas Frankel, an American who used to work with SHELL Oil Producing Company in Britain; Hereinafter shall be referred to as my client.

On the 21st of April 2004, my client, his wife and their only son were involved in a car accident. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy here to locate any of my client's extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trackhis last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the fund valued at US$28.5 million left behind by my client before it gets Confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge amount were deposited.The said bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next fourteen official working days.

For the fact that I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over one year now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. Thereafter, I propose that the funds will be shared in the following ratio:60% for me, 40% for you.

I shall ensure that all relevant information and legal documents that may be needed to actualize this transaction is provided. All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enableus see this transaction through. I guarantee you that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

If you are interested, write me back through this email: [barr_john_brown_2@yahoo.com] forwarding your telephone numbers and contact information.

Best Regards.
Barrister Johnson Brown
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
London, U.K.
Tel: +44704 0114337
Fax: +448701219723