+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Celestine Chuks, another killer yahoo boi

Celestine Chuks, another killer yahoo boi

Return-Path: <celestinechuks45@gala.net>
    Received: from 209.85.162.178, USA server, Los Angeles, google.com
    Date: Fri, 23 May 2008
    Subject: SOMEONE YOU CALL YOUR FRIEND, WANTS YOU DEAD.

SOMEONE YOU CALL YOUR FRIEND, WANTS YOU DEAD.

I felt very sorry and bad for you, that your life is going to end like this if you don't comply, i was paid to eliminate you and I have to do it within 10 days.

Someone you call your friend wants you dead by all means, and the person have spent a lot of money on this, the person also came to us and told us that he wants you dead and he provided us your names, photograph and other necessary information we needed about you. If you are in doubt with this I will send you your name and where you are residing in my next mail.

Meanwhile, I have sent my boys to track you down and they have carried out the necessary investigation needed for the operation, but I ordered them to stop for a while and not to strike immediately because I just felt something good and sympathetic about you. I decided to contact you first and know why somebody will want you dead by all means. Right now my men are monitoring you, their eyes are on you, and even the place you think is safer for you to hide might not be.

Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? It is up to you. Get back to me now if you are ready to enter deal with me, I mean life trade, who knows, and I might just spear your life, $8,000 is all you need to spend. You will first of all pay $3,000 then I will send the tape of the person that want you dead to you and when the tape gets to you, you will pay the remaining $5,000. If you are not ready for my help, then I will have no choice but to carry on the assignment after all I have already being paid before now.

Warning: do not think of contacting the police or even tell anyone because I will extend it to any member of your family since you are aware that somebody want you dead, and the person knows some members of your family as well.

For your own good I will advise you not to go out once is 7pm until I make out time to see you and give you the tape of my discussion with the person who want you dead then you can use it to take any legal action. Good luck as I await your reply to this e-mail contact: [b.patbulle224@gmail.com]

Mr. Celestine chuks

Evidently no one has explained it to this yahoo boi

Date: Sat, 24 May 2008
    From: "celestinebita0 Gazeta.pl" <celestinebita0@gazeta.pl>
    Subject: SOMEONE YOU CALL YOUR FRIEND, WANTS YOU DEAD.
    Return-Path: [celestinebita0@gazeta.pl]

SOMEONE YOU CALL YOUR FRIEND, WANTS YOU DEAD.

I felt very sorry and bad for you, that your life is going to end like this if you don't comply, i was paid to eliminate you and I have to do it within 10 days.

Someone you call your friend wants you dead by all means, and the person have spent a lot of money on this, the person also came to us and told us that he wants you dead and he provided us your names, photograph and other necessary information we needed about you. If you are in doubt with this I will send you your name and where you are residing in my next mail.

Meanwhile, I have sent my boys to track you down and they have carried out the necessary investigation needed for the operation, but I ordered them to stop for a while and not to strike immediately because I just felt something good and sympathetic about you. I decided to contact you first and know why somebody will want you dead by all means. Right now my men are monitoring you, their eyes are on you, and even the place you think is safer for you to hide might not be.

Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? It is up to you. Get back to me now if you are ready to enter deal with me, I mean life trade, who knows, and I might just spear your life, $8,000 is all you need to spend. You will first of all pay $3,000 then I will send the tape of the person that want you dead to you and when the tape gets to you, you will pay the remaining $5,000. If you are not ready for my help, then I will have no choice but to carry on the assignment after all I have already being paid before now.

Warning: do not think of contacting the police or even tell anyone because I will extend it to any member of your family since you are aware that somebody want you dead, and the person knows some members of your family as well.

For your own good I will advise you not to go out once is 7pm until I make out time to see you and give you the tape of my discussion with the person who want you dead then you can use it to take any legal action. Good luck as I await your reply to this e-mail contact: [b.patbulle2240@gmail.com]

Mr.Celestine chuks
    Last edited by Miyuki; 06-24-2008 at 01:23 PM.

Well he just won't answer his mail, so I guess I have to post this. Please do not post the name of Igwaze Samuel. He's just a receiver of stolen funds in an extortion scam.
    you only have three days to send this money because time is not on my side I am now in the state together with my boys so you don't need to delay this payment for any reason I don't just want to west your life with reason but if you can not comply then bye. I will locate you where ever you are it will only take me 24 hours to get you.

You can send this money direct to my local boys in Benin via western union money transfer.

Receivers name. IGWAZE SAMUEL.
    Country. Benin.
    City. Cotonou.
    Address Cotonou Benin republic.
    Question. What is my name?
    Answer. Boys.

You should send the money via western union money transfer amount 3000 any delay that you apply on this will be on your own risk. And I will guarantee you that as soon as you send this money the person that sends me to this job will be on danger because I don't want to west you but any delay on sending this money will affect your life and your family because that is my job. As soon as you send the money I will send you the tape of my conversation with this person that sends me for this job.

Bye bye.
    Mr. Celestine chuks.
    Last edited by Miyuki; 05-30-2008 at 01:48 PM.

I don't just want to west your life
    West my life? I think I got northed once.

Is Igwaze Samuel responsible for this pathetic email or was that Celestine Chuks?
    "Though the pen is mightier than the sword, the sword speaks louder and stronger at any given moment." - Sir Roger Fenwick

Ok, I think I got it. Do NOT mention Igwaze Samuel's name here.

I think the Doctor might have been confused by Hatfield and the North, a former prog-rock band. Maybe the Doctor was "southed".
    Last edited by Nanook; 05-31-2008 at 12:42 AM.

That would be J. D. Souther, and no one would mistake him with Igwaze Samuel.
    "blessed is the hand that grivets."
    "never you write me again idiot PIT TOILET" - Julliet Kipkalya Kones, from Burkina Faso

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Is Igwaze Samuel responsible for this pathetic email or was that Celestine Chuks?
    There's a difference?
    "If the law can do nothing we must take the risk ourselves...I am not the law but I represent justice..."- Sherlock Holmes
    "The good of the people is the highest law"- Cicero

A mind is a terrible thing to west.
    Every time you click a scammer moans in agony; every time you post a scammer screams in pain!

I think I got wested once. It took a lot of beer. I don't think that's what Igwaze Samuel had in mind.

+ Reply to Thread