Received: from 196.28.241.237, Burkina Faso, Afrinic
    Date: Fri, 30 May 2008
    Subject: PLEASE REPLY URGENT

Mr.Belem Eric

BANK OF AFRICA(B.O.A)
    OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO,
    WEST AFRICA.

Dear Friend,

I know that this message will come to you as a surprise. I AM A SECRETARY OF FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR BOA BANK HERE IN OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO. I Hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that i am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($25.6)million to your account within 14 banking days. This money has been dormant for years in our Bank without claim. I want the bank to release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer, the owner of the account died along with his supposed next of kin in an air crash since July 31st

I don't want the money to go into our Bank treasurer as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why i contacted you so that the bank can release the money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer. Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested.

Upon receipt of your reply,i will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 35% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me.
    Best Regard.

Mr.Belem Eric
    +226 78 28 63 62
    Go ahead, make my day.

So urgent he sent it to me twice, from 2 different email accounts.

De: "belem_eric40 Gazeta.pl" <belem_eric40@gazeta.pl>
    From belem_eric39 Gazeta.pl
    Return-Path: <belem_eric39@gazeta.pl>
    Received: from 72.14.246.250 (EHLO ag-out-0708.google.com)
    Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008
    Reply-To: [belem.eric@yahoo.com]
    Subject: PLEASE REPLY URGENT

Mr. Belem Eric

BANK OF AFRICA(B.O.A)
    WEST AFRICA.

Dear Friend,

I know that this message will come to you as a surprise. I AM A SECRETARY OF FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR BANK OF AFRICA , HERE IN OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO. I Hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that i am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($25.6)million to your account within 14 banking days. This money has been dormant for years in our Bank without claim. I want the bank to release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer, the owner of the account died along with his supposed next of kin in an air crash since July 31st

I don't want the money to go into our Bank treasurer as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why i contacted you so that the bank can release the money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer. Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested.

Upon receipt of your reply,i will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 35% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me.

Best Regard.

Mr. Belem Eric
    +226 78 28 63 62
    Go ahead, make my day.

Makenzu

Exclamation Mr.Belem Eric

PLEASE REPLY URGENT‏
    Send: sábado, 12 de julio de 2008 16 : 47 : 29
    Respond to: belem_eric2002@yahoo.com.ar

Mr.Belem Eric

BANK OF AFRICA(B.O.A)
    WEST AFRICA.

Dear Friend,

I know that this message will come to you as a surprise. I AM A SECRETARY OF FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR
    BANK OF AFRICA , HERE IN OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO. I Hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that i am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.

Best Regard.

Mr.Belem Eric
    +226 78 28 63 62

I guess the main point here is, you can't trust him because he doesn't exist. It's probably time to post a link back to why next of kin emails are always fake.

See below
    Last edited by Miyuki; 07-24-2008 at 12:41 AM.
    "blessed is the hand that grivets."
    "never you write me again idiot PIT TOILET" - Julliet Kipkalya Kones, from Burkina Faso

Reply to your request

Deleted and reposted because this person a real name.

Hi dear Mr. belem eric
    i read your message . i'm from Iran . I have many financial problems too .
    i would be very glad to help you and get %35 of that fund wich is without owner .
    But i have already received simillar e.mails in my yahoo inbox .
    So how do i know you are right and how can i trust on you ?
    Silence is the scammer's best friend; knowledge is the scammer's worst enemy. 沈黙は詐欺師のよき友達、知識は詐欺師の天敵。Think globally, act globally.

He thought this was real?
    NOBODY expects the Spanish Administration!

From eric mr belem
    Return-Path: <belemeric03@tomsk.biz>
    Received: from 209.85.217.24 (EHLO mail-gx0-f24.google.com)
    Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008
    Reply-To: [belem_eric2002@yahoo.com.ar]
    Subject: PLEASE IT'S VERY URGENT

FROM THE OFFICE OF MR. BELEM ERIC
    FOREIGN REMITTANCE SECTION OF
    BANK OF AFRICA(B.O.A)
    WEST AFRICA.

Dear Friend,

I know that this message will come to you as a surprise. I am the Secretary of FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR, BANK OF AFRICA , HERE IN OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA- FASO. I Hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that i am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($25.6)million to your account within 14 banking days. This money has been dormant for years in our Bank without claim. I want the bank to release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer, the owner of the account died along with his supposed next of kin in an air crash since July 31st 2000.

I don't want the money to go into our Bank treasury as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why i contacted you so that the bank can release the money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer. Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested.

Best Regard.
    Mr. Belem Eric
    +226 78 28 63 62
    微乎微乎, 至于无形; 神乎神乎, 至于无声; 故能为敌之司命。

+ Reply to Thread