A little interior decoration

Discussion in 'Russian Romance Scammers' started by Gentle Giant, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Gentle Giant

Gentle Giant Giant Admin for a Day Staff Member

I hate to make this a thread and make it a sticky but I can't figure else where to put it.

In the Russian Room there's a little news article (here) about scammers in Йошкар-Олa or Ioshkar-Ola as it might be better transliterated.

Anyway in that story is a series of pictures and I thought number 3 was interesting. This was pulled off the TV report, and it says Ioshkar-Ola up in the corner. The woman pictured is part of the scam gang.

My point here is: take a look at those sheer drapes and tell me if they don't look familiar. Or am I just imagining things?

Russian drapes.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2008
  2. Garreg Ddu

Garreg Ddu Gweinyddwr Staff Member

Now I wonder why they don't use her photograph in their scams? :confused:

3. Top Gun

Top Gun Ninja

Let me out!

Yay, hang on I want to cancel my wu transfer!:rolleyes:

It just occurred to me that she may not be the girl of my dreams after all!:SuN045:

4. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

The sheers!

Forget the woman, she's just a typist.

5. Garreg Ddu

Garreg Ddu Gweinyddwr Staff Member

I wish I could forget the woman, especially before I go to sleep tonight as the nightmares could be quite unpleasant...

6. Spidey

Spidey Ninja

I think it's true. Look at some of those Marina Babka pictures.

7. leroy7

leroy7 New Member

interior decor re:

Yes, GG, those drapes do look mighty familiar. Leroy7

8. Nikolai

Nikolai Ninja

Don't Knock the Lady...

Now I'm inspired. She's perfect as a foundation for a second female modality.

Too many lads turn into Romeo at the sight of my current female modality.

A little photoshop and the above posted honey will be ready to fly

Aside from that, let me know the answer to this Drape riddle.

9. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

I think we found the source of those sheers.

10. Ben

Ben Samurai

Sheer photo opportunity in most cases . I have to admit to seeing thousands of photos from Russian with love , here is my opinion for what it's worth.
    In most cases the photos are taken in Russian scams by people who build profiles ,they don't have to be expert photographers but they do need locations .
    The girl has to be alone in shots in locations that can vary depending on the girl ,also the girl will be paid for 20 to 30 shots .
    When the scripts are written that is a finished package.

It brings into question the extent of willing participants needed for photos but because of the state of Russian economy there are are thousands of girls who will do photos just like there are hundreds of girls who will speak on the phone acting as the girl in the photos.

Ask any girl if she want's her photo taken with no questions asked and the picture begins to develop, if you pardon my metaphor .
    Russian house interiors styles have long curtains .Cuddly toys are also used in a great many photos with the girl because prior the the fall of the Soviet Union big fluffy toys were a luxury and difficult to obtain and cuddly toy photos show the girl to be cute and it helps her do something with her hands .

11. theFAILURE

theFAILURE New Member

She scammed me of 2 large pizza's :(

12. Ben

Ben Samurai

Damn thats tough ... Pepperoni ?

13. Gentle Giant

Gentle Giant Giant Admin for a Day Staff Member

With or without anchovies?

14. madashell33

madashell33 New Member

sorry about that

you know, I started getting these emails from svetlana or whoever he/ she is and the only thing that I have to look forward to is the fact that Im not the only one that has dealt with this. I guess I should consider myself lucky, because she/ or they didn't get squat except an email address that goes no where.anyway heres the picture I got from it. dont it look perty

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2008
  15. Ben

Ben Samurai

humm ?/! ... a close one .

647fdc3dbcf8f9.jpg

16. Guest-Nord

Guest-Nord New Member

Sorry folks...

But you're wrong about the drapes, the pattern doesn't match any of those in the Marina Babka thread...
    As for the gorgeous "Babuschka" she may be the typist indeed, but I take it you will not get her on the phone imposting as Marina.

What else, I don't think any of the pictures in the Marina Babka thread is taken in a hotel room, the surroundings are a bit too "colourfull" in my opinion, but a standard 2-3 room flat on some "prospekt" in Russia might fit.
    There are some pic's wich is clearly taken in a kitchen, and someone has been drinking tea from Marina's cup even before she were borne.

Russian electrical wiring may differ according to the area they were installed, but the black cable behind her back corresponds well with a standard 220V power-cord, indicating that some radio or other "light-duty" electrical apliance is used in the kitchen where she's sitting.

Someone lives in that apartment, but from what I see it's not Marina.

Oh, I'm a newbee by the way.

Greetings from Norway
    Nord

17. Ben

Ben Samurai

Nice first post :) picky but nice.

Velkommen til AFI

18. Eagle1

Eagle1 New Member

I am in communication with a young lady ( supposedly Russian), and supposedly living in Vladivostok, Russia.

She allegedly wants to come here to the USA. but, has insufficient funds for her "Trip" here.

She has sent me an Email photocopy of here ( alleged) Visa, and Passport.
    What I need is for someone knowledgable about Russian Visas, and Passports to either confirm that these are Fake, or tell me IF they are real.

I will attempt to upload a copy of these items/documents for inspection soon.

Thanks for any assistance!

19. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

20. Eagle1

Eagle1 New Member

Hi...

Thank you for that!

Though I do still intend to post a copy of those "documents" which she has sent me for both evaluation, and of course Public-awareness...

Have a good one!