Abdulla Qassem, Emirates NBD Bank

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <info@usa.org>
Received: from (EHLO usa.org) (12.183.206.2)
Reply-To: abdullaqassem.aq@gmail.com
Subject: Urgent Reply
Date: 20 Nov 2016

Hello Dear

Thanks for your immediate response to my email.

An interim internal audit report of our bank indicates a fiduciary escrow account in which the sum of US$28.000.000 Million was deposited few years back late son of Muammar Gaddafi: Al-Mutassim-Billah Muammar al-Gaddafi.

Bin Meshar Advocates, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates has presented documents authorizing them to file for the release of the funds on behalf of their client as stated below.

A/C Name: Singhpak Diamond Trading Co. Ltd
Siam Commercial Bank
9 Rachadapisek Rd, Jatujak
Bangkok 10900, Thailand
Iban #:021550042
A/C #:000863934700

My personal investigation showed these men to be false and acting based on insider information. I therefore wish to seek your cooperation to act as the true owner of the funds, so that together we will move the funds out of this bank and use the funds for beneficial investment purpose for both of us.

I will work out all the technical details for a smooth movement of the funds out of my bank if I get your response about your readiness to cooperate with me.

Thanking you for your time in reading this proposal and looking forward to developing a good working relationship with you.

Please if you accept to work with me, kindly treat this proposal as strictly confidential until the funds are successfully moved out of Emirates NBD.

Yours faithfully
Abdulla Qassem
Chief Operating Officer
Emirates NBD Bank
Email: abdullaqassem.aq@gmail.com

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: phillipbongo@gmail.com
Date: 2017-09-11
Subject: Hello
Reply to: abdullaqassem48@yahoo.com

Hello Friend.,

I am Abdulla Qassem, Account Officer here in U.A.E. I believe it is the wish of God for me to come across you now.I am having an important business discussion I wish to share with you which I believe will interest you, and you are going to benefit from it. One Late Peter Baker a citizen of your country had a fixed deposit with my bank in 2005 for 108 calendar months, valued at US $30,000,000.00 (Thirty Million United State Dollars) the due date for this deposit contract was last 22nd of January 2014. Sadly Peter was among the death victims in the May 27 2006 Earthquake disaster in Java, Indonesia that killed over 5,000 people.

He was in Indonesia on a business trip and that was how he meet his end. My bank management is yet to know about his death, I knew about it because he was my friend and I am his account officer. Peter did not mention any Next of Kin/ Heir when the account was opened, and he was not married andno children. Last week my Bank Management requested that Peter should give instructions on what to do about his funds, if to renew the contract. I know this will happen and that is why I have been looking for a means to handle the situation, because if my Bank Directors happens to know that Peter is dead and do not have any Heir, they will take the funds for their personal use, so I don't want such to happen.

That was why i contact you, to present you as Next of Kin/ Heir to the account, There is no risk involved; the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law. It is better that we claim the money, than allowing the Bank Directors to take it,They are rich already. I am not a greedy person, so I am suggesting we share the funds equal,50/50% to both parties, my share will assist me to start my own company which has been my dream. Let me know your mind on this and please do treat this information as TOP SECRET. We shall go over the details once I receive your urgent response strictly through my personal email address, ''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Best Regards
Mr.Abdulla Qassem,

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <johnsahmi@gmail.com>
Reply-To: abdullaqassem48@yahoo.com

Godzilla

Super Moderator
Staff member
Return-Path: <delfrate.vale@alice.it>
Received: from (EHLO smtp302.alice.it) (82.57.200.118)
Message-ID: <16590715e17.delfrate.vale@alice.it>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018
Reply-To: abdullaqassememiratesnbd18@outlook.com
Subject: I'M HAPPY TO MEET YOU

Good day

How are you today? I hope this message met you in good health? I am Abdulla Qassem, Group COO of Emirates National Bank Dubai, I have a business proposition to the tune of $30, million in your name. I will be expecting your reply for further details. Have a nice day!

Abdulla Qassem,
Group COO of Emirates National Bank Dubai.
abdullaqassememiratesnbd18@outlook.com

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Glomobile
Return-Path: <georgemcphoto@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2018
Message-Id: <1658dca8296-1ebc-72a@webjas-vaa051.srv.aolmail.net>
Subject: Business proposal

Greetings from U.A.E

How are you doing today ? I hope this message finds you in good health.

I am Mr. Abdulla Qassem Group Chief Operating Officer at Emirates NBD. I have a business matter of great importance proposal worth of $30,000,000.00 (Thirty Millions US dollars) for you that has to do with you. Kindly contact me for more details.

abdullaqassememiratesnbd57@gmail.com

Thank you.
Regards
Abdulla Qassem.
Group Chief Operating Officer Emirates
NBD georgemcphoto@aol.com

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <abdullaqassememiratesnbd57@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-lf1-f52.google.com) (209.85.167.52)
From: Abdulla Qassem <abdullaqassememiratesnbd57@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018
Subject: Dear Sir, we will share the funds equal, 50/50... abdullaqassememiratesnbd57@gmail.com

Dear Sir,

How are you doing today ? I presumed that all is well with you and your family. Please let this not be a surprised message to you because I got your contact information from the international directory few weeks ago before I decided to contact you on this magnitude and lucrative transaction for our present and future survival in life. Moreover, I have laid all the solemn trust in you before I decided to disclose this successful and confidential transaction to you. I decided to write you this message. I have been in search of genuine someone with this name .......", so when I saw your profile, I was pushed to contact you and see how best we can assist each other.

I am Mr. Abdulla Qassem, Group Chief Operating Officer at Emirates NBD. I believe it is the wish of God for me to come across you now. I am having an important business discussion I wish to share with you which I believe will interest you, because it is in connection with your name and you are going to benefit from it. One late Mr. Peter ......., a citizen of your country,had a fixed deposit with my bank in 2005 for 112 calendar months, valued at US$30,000,000.00 (Thirty millions US dollars) the due date for this deposit contract was last 22nd of June 2017. Sadly, Peter was among the death victims in the May 27 2006 Earthquake disaster in Java, Indonesia that killed over 5,000 people. He was in Indonesia on a business trip and that was how he met his end. My bank management is yet to know about his death, I knew about it because he was my friend and I am his account officer. Peter did not mention any next of kin/ heir when the account was opened, and he was not married and no children. Last month my Bank Management requested that Peter should give in structions on what to do about his funds, if to renew the contract. I know this will happen and that is why I have been looking for a means to handle the situation, because if my Bank Directors happens to know that Peter is dead and do not have any heir, they will take the funds for their personal use, so I don't want such to happen. That was why when I saw your name I was happy and I am now seeking your co-operation to present you as next of kin/ heir to the account, since you have the same name with him and my bank headquarters will release the account to you.

There is no risk involved; the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law. It is better that we claim the money, than allowing the Bank Directors to take it, they are rich already.so I am suggesting we will share the funds equal,50/50 to both parties, let me know your mind on this and please do treat this information as top secret. We shall go over the details once I receive your urgent response.

Regards,
Mr. Abdulla Qassem.
Group Chief Operating Officer of Emirates NBD.
abdullaqassememiratesnbd57@gmail.com

Return-Path: <ric.amelia@alice.it>
Received: from (EHLO smtp303.alice.it) (82.57.200.119)
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2018
Reply-To: abdullaqassememiratesnbd18@outlook.com
Subject: I'M HAPPY TO MEET YOU

Good day

How are you today? I hope this message met you in good health? I am Abdulla Qassem, Group COO of Emirates National Bank Dubai, I have a business proposition to the tune of $30, million in your name. I will be expecting your reply for further details. Have a nice day!

Abdulla Qassem,
Group COO of Emirates National Bank Dubai.
abdullaqassememiratesnbd18@outlook.com