About this forum

Discussion in 'Documents' started by Miyuki, Feb 8, 2007.

1. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

All documents in this thread are fake. None of them are real. You should never be impressed, concerned, or scared about any document you receive from a scammer. Instead, you should have a good laugh at the document, ignore it, or delete it. Or post it here. :) we love fake documents.

Please make sure before you post a document that it has been verified by admin (i.e., email it to us so we can check it).

2. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

I can't emphasize this point enough. We do want to post any information from a possible victim here.

3. Spanish Administrator

Spanish Administrator THE Spanish Administrator Staff Member

As I look through the hundreds of fake documents we have here, I always find them quite humourous, but also sad in a way. Imagine if these scammers spent their time doing something actually socially and/or economically worthwhile. Imagine if these people were actual doctors, teachers, or real engineers instead of fake ones. (I suspect we should point them away from banking or chartered accountancy. :) )

What a waste of time and talent. Imagine if they would actually use all this energy to do something useful :( .

4. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

Too true. All too true.

5. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

Please note people, if you have received a document and it is similar to or exactly like a document you find here, the document you have is a fake document. Everything in this forum is fake, except a couple of the passports.

6. Merovingian

Merovingian Ninja

Artists

all of them must spend a lot of time to create all kind of documents, great artists at all.
    But when you ask for some specific document they shall present to you it takes mostly some days (2 or 3) to present because they need to create a new one...it costs them money if they give it to someone to do the job and it is wasting time

7. trimesh

trimesh New Member

Are the ones in this forum the specially absurd ones? I was just looking at them, and in a lot of cases they are so badly done it's funny. I especially liked the document that was supposed to be from Hang Seng bank in HK which had what appeared to be random katakana all over it. Maybe they thought that "hong kong" was the 24th ward of Tokyo?

8. DocpcSyracuse

DocpcSyracuse New Member

The English is what gives it away its so badly broken up you have to laugh . Now they are starting to use official looking FBI documents to try and scam people . Sad