Adams Paul, Bank of Africa, Burkina Faso

Discussion in 'Next of Kin' started by Kat, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

From adams paul
    Return-Path: <adams_paul03@msn.com>
    Received: from 65.55.116.76 (EHLO blu0-omc3-s1.blu0.hotmail.com)
    Return-Path: [adams_paul03@msn.com]
    Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="_f4602745-5cca-451c-8e38-39df1f450f2d_"
    Reply-To: <adams_paul00@hotmail.fr>
    Subject: From: MR ADAMS PAUL
    Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009

Bills & Exchange Manager
    BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)
    TEL+226 75 62 33 44
    BURKINA-FASO WEST AFRICA.

Dear Friend,

Sorry to distract your attention, I am Mr Adams Paul the bill and exchange manager in the bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. In my department, I found the deposited fund amounted $30M (Thirty Million United States Dollars) owned by a disease customer who died in the air crash with his entire family. However, I shall detail you with the full information as soon as I hear from you.

Can you be able and capable to assist me by providing me with your receiving bank account where this fund will lodge in your favour? I shall give you 30% of the total sum as soon as this fund hits your account and I shall visit you in your country for the shearing. Please this is very confidential.

If you are interested, please forward me the bellow information's;
    Your name: ............................
    Your country: .........................
    Your phone Number: ......................
    Your Tel/fax: ...........................
    Your age: ...............................
    Your occupation: .......................
    Thank for your anticipated co-operation

Mr Adams

2. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

Received: from 41.203.231.133, [​IMG] Burkina Faso, Onatel
    From ADAMS PAUL
    Return-Path: <mr.adams.paul@hotmail.fr>
    Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010
    Reply-To: [mr.adams.paul@hotmail.fr]
    Subject: FROM: MR ADAMS PAUL

Bills & Exchange Manager
    BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)
    TEL+226 78 25 80 88
    BURKINA-FASO WEST AFRICA.

Dear Friend,

Sorry to distract your attention, I am Mr Adams Paul the bill and exchange manager in the bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. In my department, I found the deposited fund amounted $30M (Thirty Million United States Dollars) owned by a disease customer who died in the air crash with his entire family. However, I shall detail you with the full information as soon as I hear from you.

Can you be able and capable to assist me by providing me with your receiving bank account where this fund will lodge in your favour? I shall give you 30% of the total sum as soon as this fund hits your account and I shall visit you in your country for the shearing. Please this is very confidential.

If you are interested, please forward me the bellow information's;
    Your name: .............................
    Your country: .........................
    Your account number.....................
    Bank name and address................
    Your phone Number: .......................
    Your Tel/fax: ...........................
    Your age: ................................
    Your occupation: .......................
    Thank for your anticipated co-operation

Mr Adams Paul,

3. Cold War Kid

Cold War Kid Ninja

Received: from 41.203.229.203, [​IMG] Burkina Faso, Onatel
    From Mr Adams Paul
    Return-Path: <mr.adams.paul@hotmail.fr>
    Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010
    Reply-To: [mr.adams.paul@hotmail.fr]
    Subject: FROM THE DESK OF MR ADAMS PAUL

FROM THE DESK OF MR ADAMS PAUL
    BILLS AND EXCHANGE MANAGER,
    BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
    OUAGADOUGOU-BURKINA FASO.

I KNEW THIS MESSAGE WILL COME TO YOU AS A SURPRISE. I AM AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING MANEGER IN BANK OF AFRICA (BOA), FASO.
    I HOPED THAT YOU WILL NOT EXPOSE OR BETRAY THIS TRUST AND CONFIDENT THAT I AM ABOUT TO IMPOSE ON YOU FOR THE MUTUAL BENEFIT OF OUR FAMILIES,I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE IN TRANSFERRING THE SUM OF US$30m(THIRTY Million US dollars) TO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHIN 10 TO 17 BANKING DAYS. THIS MONEY HAS BEEN DORMANT FOR YEARS IN OUR BANK WITHOUT ANY BODY CLAIMING THE FUND.

I WANT THE BANK TO RELEASE THE MONEY TO YOU AS THE NEAREST PERSON TO OUR DECEASED CUSTOMER (THE OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT) DIED ALONG WITH HIS SUPPOSED NEXT OF KIN IN AN AIR CRASH SINCE JULY, 2003.I DON'T WANT THE MONEY TO GO INTO OUR BANK TREASURER ACCOUNT AS AN ABANDONED FUND.

FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT THIS SITE BELLOW
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

SO THIS IS THE REASON WHY I CONTACTED YOU SO THAT THE BANK CAN RELEASE THE MONEY TO YOU AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO THE DECEASED CUSTOMER, PLEASE I WOULD LIKE YOU TO KEEP THIS PROPOSAL AS A TOP SECRET AND DELETE IT IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED.

UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR REPLY, I WILL GIVE YOU FULL DETAILS ON HOW THE BUSINESS WILL BE EXECUTED AND ALSO NOTE THAT YOU WILL HAVE 30% OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED SUM IF YOU AGREE TO HANDLE THIS BUSINESS WITH ME, AND 10% WILL BE SET ASIDE FOR ANY EXPENSES THAT ARISES ON THE PROCESS BEFORE THE FUND GET INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT SUCH AS TELEPHONE CALLS BILLS (ETC).I LOOKING FORWARD RECEIVING YOUR RETURN MAIL OR CALLING THRUOGH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS.

YOUR FULL NAME..........................
    YOUR SEX...................................
    YOUR AGE...................................
    YOUR COUNTRY..............................
    YOUR PASS OR PHOTO.........................
    YOUR OCCUPATION...........................
    YOUR PERSONAL MOBILE NUMBER.........
    YOUR PERSONAL FAX NUMBER.............

THANKS AND HAVE A GREAT DAY
    MR ADAMS PAUL,

4. Spidey

Spidey Ninja

X-SID-PRA: mr.hamad.samn@gmail.com
    Received: by 10.64.111.229 with HTTP;
    Reply-To: mr_adamspaul@outlook.fr
    Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015
    Subject: From Mr Adams Paul
    Return-Path: mr.hamad.samn@gmail.com

My Dearest Friend,

I am Mr .Adams Paul, The chief auditor in bank of Africa (boa) Burkina Faso West African, One of our customers was among the victims of Missing Malaysia plane MH370 that crashed on Saturday 8 March 2014 and before his death, he has an account with us valued at $27.2million us dollars(twenty-seven million two hundred thousand us dollars) in our bank and according to the Burkina Faso law, at the expiration of Ten months if nobody applies to claim the funds a grace of five months also will be given before the money will revert to the ownership of the Burkina Faso government.

My proposals is that i will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin or distant cousin for us to claim this money, so that the fruits of this old man's labour will not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials who will later use the money to sponsor war in Africa and kill innocent citizens in the search for political power.

As a foreign partner which this money will be transfer into your account, you are entitle to 40% of the total money while 55% will be for me as the moderator of this transaction and 5% will be mapped out for any expenditure that may be incur during the course of this transaction. Please note that there will be no problem as my bank has made all effort through to reach for any of his relation but all was fruitless.

My position as the chief auditor in this bank guarantees the successful execution of this (deal) transaction.Please send the following: Reply To This E-mail Address... mr_adamspaul@outlook.fr

1)your full name.....
    2) sex.....
    3) age.....
    4) country.....
    5)passport or photo.....
    6)occupation.....
    7) personal Mobile number.....
    8) Personal fax number.....
    9) Home &office address.....

Thanks.
    Mr .Adams Paul

5. from: Mr.Adams Paul.<"wwww."@honey.ocn.ne.jp>
    reply-to: "Mr.Adams Paul." <adamspaul435@gmail.com>
    date: Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 3:52 PM
    subject: GREETINGS MY DEAR I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE

GREETINGS MY DEAR I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE
    Greetings, I am Adams Paul. a banker, i know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met before, but need not to worry as I am contacting you independently of my investigation and no one is informed of this communication. I need your urgent Cooperation in transferring the sum of $10.3 Million dollars immediately to your private account.The money has been here in our Bank lying dormant for years now without anybody coming for the claim of it. The fund belong to our deceased Customer Mrs.Joy Lake who perished along with her family since January 31 2000. The Banking laws here does not allow such money to stay more than 15 years,that is the reason why i need your Cooperation in transferring the money to your bank account so that we can use it to secure the future of our both families because i don't want the money to be recalled to the bank treasury as unclaimed fund. By indicating your interest I will send you the full details on how the business will be executed. Please keep this proposal as a top secret and delete if you are not interested,

my email address(adamspaul435@gmail.com)

Best Regards,
    Mr.Adams Paul.

6. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Return-Path: <giulio.santini@alice.it>
    Message-ID: <163690afa2d.giulio.santini@alice.it>
    Date: Wed, 16 May 2018
    Reply-To: adamspaul435@gmail.com
    Subject: HELLO DEAR

Greetings, I am Adams Paul. a banker in BANK OF AFRICA PLC B/A HOUSE, COTONOU BRANCH, 58, Rue Embassy Du France,Cotonou , Benin Republic, i know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met before, but need not to worry as I am contacting you independently of my investigation and no one is informed of this communication.

I need your urgent Cooperation in transferring the sum of $2.3 Million dollars immediately to your private account.The money has been here in our Bank lying dormant for years now without anybody coming for the claim of it. The fund belong to our deceased Customer Mrs.Joy Lake who perished along with her family since January 31 2000.

The Banking laws here does not allow such money to stay more than 15 years,that is the reason why i need your Cooperation in transferring the money to your bank account so that we can use it to secure the future of our both families because i don't want the money to be recalled to the bank treasury as unclaimed fund. By indicating your interest I will send you the full details on how the business will be executed. Please keep this proposal as a top secret and delete if you are not interested,

Email address(adamspaul435@gmail.com)

Best Regards,
    Mr. Adams Paul.