Adebayo Adelabu Adekola

Discussion in 'Central Bank of Nigeria scams' started by Central Scrutinizer, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

Received: from 41.138.184.85. [​IMG] Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited
    From Adebayo Adelabu Adekola
    Return-Path: <info@cbn.org>
    Reply-To: <adebaadekola@katamail.com>
    Subject: I CONTACTED YOU AFTER A SERIOUS THOUGHT.
    Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014

Dear Friend.

After serious thoughts, my decision to contact you personally became urgent, since I have no grudge against you, other than your Nigerian partners. I happen to be the Deputy Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN) in charge of Operations.

Sometime ago, your partners approached me through a contact who works with one of the ministries here with a request to assist them conclude a transfer deal which required programming a transfer on your behalf.

What I gathered, is they wanted to use my position and office to strategically transfer a sum; which has been supposedly dormant in the CBN suspense account for quite a while. Our agreement was that I make this happen and be rewarded with one hundred thousand initial advance payment and another one hundred thousand when I finally release to your nominated account. Having successfully programmed the transfer as agreed and your name approved amongst the list of contractors/recipients/beneficiaries to be paid for that period, the story changed and instead of standing by our agreed arrangements, they employed an avoidance tactic and then resorted to threats. Well, that prompted my decision to immediately delete the transfer code, but released other payments as listed, excluding yours.

This resulted to several threatening calls which did not scare me though and then they started making frantic efforts to bribing other officials to get another approval to the transfer to you, but without success. I however take 100 percent responsibility for the delay and obstructions, because of their breach of agreement and trust. If you have doubts as to this privileged information, then consider what has transpired through the entire course of your claim process, they continue to ask you to pay one charge or the other and at the end no results and they continue to tell you to send another fee with yet no results. In very simple words, I can only say that they are just wicked. Now if you want us to work together,these are my conditions:

1: I will be entitled to twenty percent of the total sum, since it's just both of us left in the matter.

2: You will assist my son with opening an account in your domain where I will transfer my share.

3: It will be useless and mere waste of time and resources if you continue with any other person. So well conclude this process with the utmost of secrecy using only the included telephone and email details as provided.

4: You will provide me your direct telephone, mobile and your private email to facilitate easy communication between you and I.

If you find these conditions acceptable, contact me at your earliest convenience to have us finalize arrangements, so the transfer can be released to your nominated account after completion of the mandatory protocols. However, in case you're not interested, then I strongly advice you jettison the idea of receiving your funds and stop wasting your time with your so called partners. Your prompt response via my private and direct email is anticipated: adebaadekola@katamail.com

Yours truly.
    Adebayo Adelabu Adekola.
    (Deputy Governor, Operations - CBN).

2. Hua Mulan

Hua Mulan Administrator Staff Member

Received: from (67.231.18.121) [​IMG] Canada, Vancouver, Idigital Internet Inc.
    From Adebayo Adelabu Adekola.
    Return-Path: <inquiry@cbn.org>
    Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014
    Subject: I CONTACTED YOU AFTER A SERIOUS THOUGHT.
    Reply-To: adebaadekola@katamail.com
    Mail-Reply-To: adebaadekola@katamail.com
    Message-ID: <c963ddbd8289c96b01acca9521088f74@artfromlife.ca>
    X-Sender: inquiry@cbn.org

Dear Friend.

After serious thoughts, my decision to contact you personally became urgent, since I have no grudge against you, other than your Nigerian partners. I happen to be the Deputy Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN) in charge of Operations.

Sometime ago, your partners approached me through a contact who works with one of the ministries here with a request to assist them conclude a transfer deal which required programming a transfer on your behalf.

What I gathered, is they wanted to use my position and office to strategically transfer a sum; which has been supposedly dormant in the CBN suspense account for quite a while. Our agreement was that I make this happen and be rewarded with one hundred thousand initial advance payment and another one hundred thousand when I finally release to your nominated account. Having successfully programmed the transfer as agreed and your name approved amongst the list of contractors/recipients/beneficiaries to be paid for that period, the story changed and instead of standing by our agreed arrangements, they employed an avoidance tactic and then resorted to threats. Well, that prompted my decision to immediately delete the transfer code, but released other payments as listed, excluding yours.

This resulted to several threatening calls which did not scare me though and then they started making frantic efforts to bribing other officials to get another approval to the transfer to you, but without success. I however take 100 percent responsibility for the delay and obstructions, because of their breach of agreement and trust. If you have doubts as to this privileged information, then consider what has transpired through the entire course of your claim process, they continue to ask you to pay one charge or the other and at the end no results and they continue to tell you to send another fee with yet no results. In very simple words, I can only say that they are just wicked. Now if you want us to work together,these are my conditions:

1: I will be entitled to twenty percent of the total sum, since it's just both of us left in the matter.

2: You will assist my son with opening an account in your domain where I will transfer my share.

3: It will be useless and mere waste of time and resources if you continue with any other person. So well conclude this process with the utmost of secrecy using only the included telephone and email details as provided.

4: You will provide me your direct telephone, mobile and your private email to facilitate easy communication between you and I.

If you find these conditions acceptable, contact me at your earliest convenience to have us finalize arrangements, so the transfer can be released to your nominated account after completion of the mandatory protocols. However, in case you're not interested, then I strongly advice you jettison the idea of receiving your funds and stop wasting your time with your so called partners. Your prompt response via my private and direct email is anticipated: adebaadekola@katamail.com

Yours truly.
    Adebayo Adelabu Adekola.
    (Deputy Governor, Operations - CBN).

3. Hua Mulan

Hua Mulan Administrator Staff Member

From: 83.172.160.69, [​IMG] Netherlands, Roosendaal, Internet Service Europe Bv
    From "Mr. Adebayo Adelabu
    Return-Path: <adebayo743@bwt.co.nz>
    Reply-To: <adebayoadelabu2@freemail.hu>
    Subject: Kindly get back to me urgently
    Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015

Dear Beneficiary,

My name is Mr. Adebayo Adelabu,the newly appointed deputy governor CBN.(http://www.cenbank.org/aboutcbn/TheBoard.asp?Name=Mr.+Adebayo+Adelabu&Biodata=adelabu)This is to bring the good news to you that I have been mandated by the President Federal Republic in conjunction with the Federal Executive Council (FEC), the Senate Committee on Foreign Debts Reconciliation and Implementation Panel on Contract/inheritance/compensation funds to complete all the unpaid Contract/inheritance/lottery fund. You are required as a matter of urgency to reconfirm your information including your name, phone number and your address for verification and immediate payment within 24 hours.

To this effect, the sum of TEN MILLION, SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS (US$10.7m) has been approved for you. I wish to inform you that all matters relating to the release of this payment is now under my control and supervision. This development has become necessary due to the activities of unpatriotic government/CBN officials and impostors who keep on frustrating every effort to settle our clients by making requests for unauthorized fees and levies from them.

We apologize for any delay you might have encountered in the past; your payment is now 100% Guaranteed

Kindly choose from these three modes of payment (wire transfer, diplomatic cash payment and ATM card).

Best Regards,
    Mr. Adebayo Adelabu
    Deputy Governor CBN

4. Naruto

Naruto Administrator Staff Member

From: 219.85.101.81 [​IMG] Taiwan, Chang-hua, Sony Network Taiwan Limited
    From "Mr. Adebayo Adelabu
    Return-Path: <mail647378@juno.com>
    Reply-To: <adebayoadelabu@freemail.hu>
    Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015
    Message-Id: <20151104171652.0CEBCF4ADBD@m5.so-net.net.tw>

Dear Beneficiary,

My name is Mr.Adebayo Adelabu,the newly appointed deputy governor CBN.(http://www.cenbank.org/aboutcbn/TheBoard.asp?Name=Mr.+Adebayo+Adelabu&Biodata=adelabu)This is to bring the good news to you that I have been mandated by the President Federal Republic in conjunction with the Federal Executive Council (FEC), the Senate Committee on Foreign Debts Reconciliation and Implementation Panel on Contract/inheritance/compensation funds to complete all the unpaid Contract/inheritance/lottery fund. You are required as a matter of urgency to reconfirm your information including your name, phone number and your address for verification and immediate payment within 24 hours.

To this effect, the sum of TEN MILLION, SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS (US$10.7m) has been approved for you. I wish to inform you that all matters relating to the release of this payment is now under my control and supervision. This development has become necessary due to the activities of unpatriotic government/CBN officials and impostors who keep on frustrating every effort to settle our clients by making requests for unauthorized fees and levies from them.

We apologize for any delay you might have encountered in the past; your payment is now 100% Guaranteed

Kindly choose from these three modes of payment (wire transfer, diplomatic cash payment and ATM card).

Best Regards,
    Mr. Adebayo Adelabu
    Deputy Governor CBN

5. Marie

Marie Administrator Staff Member

From Adebayo
    Return-Path: <info40@blackandwhiteo.space>
    Received: from (EHLO emea01-am1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (157.56.112.250)
    Subject: PAYMENT NOTIFICATION ALERT ,,,
    To: Recipients <info40@blackandwhiteo.space>
    Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2016
    Reply-To: <captraymond2015@yandex.com>
    Return-Path: info40@blackandwhiteo.space

Hello Dear,

I wish to inform you that all matters relating to the release of this payment is now under my control and supervision. This development has become necessary due to the activities of unpatriotic government/CBN officials and impostors who keep on frustrating every effort to settle our clients by making requests for unauthorized fees and levies from them.

We sincerely apologize for any delay you might have encountered in the past, your payment is now 100% Guaranteed.

I am Dr.Adebayo Adelabu the deputy governor CBN.I was mandated by the President Federal Republic in conjunction with the Federal Executive Council (FEC), the Senate Committee on Foreign Debts Reconciliation and Implementation Panel on Contract/inheritance/compensation funds to complete all the unpaid Contract/inheritance/lottery fund. You are required as a matter of urgency to reconfirm your information including your name, phone number and your address for verification and immediate payment within 24 hours.

To this effect, the sum of TEN MILLION, SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE S DOLLARS has approved for you. Kindly choose from these three modes of payment (wire transfer, diplomatic cash payment and ATM card).

Kindly get back to me asap.

Best Regards,
    Dr. Adebayo Adelabu
    Deputy Governor CBN

NB: KINDLY NOTE THAT SOME PEOPLE (FRAUDSTARS) HAVE STARTED MAKING FORGERY OF MY GOOD NAME.

REPLY TO

6. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

From Dr. Adebayo
    Return-Path: <gh4@bankingworld.ir.tn>
    Subject: PAYMENT NOTIFICATION ALERT
    To: Recipients <gh4@bankingworld.ir.tn>
    Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016
    Reply-To: <captraymond2015@yandex.com>
    Return-Path: gh4@bankingworld.ir.tn

Hello Dear, I wish to inform you that all matters relating to the release of this payment is now under my control and supervision. This development has become necessary due to the activities of unpatriotic government/CBNáofficials and impostors who keep on frustrating every effort to settle our clients by making requests for unauthorized fees and levies from them. We sincerely apologize for any delay you might have encountered in the past, your payment is now 100% Guaranteed. I am Dr. Adebayo Adelabuáthe deputy governor CBN. I was mandated by the President Federal Republicáin conjunction with the Federal Executive Council (FEC), the Senate Committee on Foreign Debts Reconciliation and Implementation Panel on Contract/inheritance/compensation funds to complete all the unpaid Contract/inheritance/lottery fund. You are required as a matter of urgency to reconfirm your information including your name, phone number and your address for verification and immediate payment within 24 hours. To this effect, the sum of TEN MILLION, SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE S DOLLARS has approved for you . Kindly choose from these three modes of payment (wire transfer, diplomatic cash payment and ATM card). Kindly get back to me asap. Best Regards, Dr. Adebayo Adelabu Deputy Governor CBN NB: KINDLY NOTE THAT SOME PEOPLE (FRAUDSTARS) HAVE STARTED MAKING FORGERY OF MY GOOD NAME. REPLY TO

7. Miyuki

From Dr. Adebayo
    Return-Path: <jk2@adelabuyears.gr.tn>
    Received: from (EHLO alnwmxc01.att.net) (204.127.224.81)
    Subject: PAYMENT NOTIFICATION ALERT
    To: Recipients <jk2@adelabuyears.gr.tn>
    Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016
    Reply-To: <dradebayo01@gmail.com>
    Return-Path: jk2@adelabuyears.gr.tn

Hello Dear,

I wish to inform you that all matters relating to the release of this payment is now under my control and supervision. This development has become necessary due to the activities of unpatriotic government/CBN officials and impostors who keep on frustrating every effort to settle our clients by making requests for unauthorized fees and levies from them.

We sincerely apologize for any delay you might have encountered in the past, your payment is now 100% Guaranteed.

I am Dr.Adebayo Adelabu the deputy governor CBN. I was mandated by the President Federal Republic in conjunction with the Federal Executive Council (FEC), the Senate Committee on Foreign Debts Reconciliation and Implementation Panel on Contract/inheritance/compensation funds to complete all the unpaidá Contract/inheritance/lottery fund. You are required as a matter of urgency to reconfirm your information including your name, phone number and your address for verification and immediate payment within 24 hours.

To this effect, the sum of TEN MILLION, SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE S DOLLARS has approved for you. Kindly choose from these three modes of payment (wire transfer, diplomatic cash payment and ATM card).

Best Regards,
    Dr. Adebayo Adelabu
    Deputy Governor CBN

NB: KINDLY NOTE THAT SOME PEOPLE (FRAUDSTARS) HAVE STARTED MAKING FORGERY OF MY GOOD NAME.

REPLY TO

8. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

From: 95.215.61.112, [​IMG] Spain Manises Sologigabit S.l.u.
    Return-Path: <gudoffice22@herita.cf>
    Subject: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR YOU FROM OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR CBN ABOUT YOUR FUND
    To: My Beloved Friend <gudoffice22@herita.cf>
    Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016
    Reply-To: <dr41814adelabu@gmail.com>
    Return-Path: gudoffice22@herita.cf

Dear Sir,

I am Dr. Adebayo Adelabu the deputy governor CBN.I was mandated by the President Federal Republic in conjunction with the Federal Executive Council (FEC), the Senate Committee on Foreign Debts Reconciliation and Implementation Panel on Contract/inheritance/compensation funds to complete all the unpaid Contract/inheritance. You are required as a matter of urgency to reconfirm your information including your name, phone number and your address for verification and immediate payment within 24 hours.

To this effect, the sum of TEN MILLION, SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE S DOLLARS has approved for you for the last quater fiscal year 2016.

Kindly choose from these three modes of payment (wire transfer,diplomatic cash delivery payment and ATM card).

Best Regards,
    Dr. Adebayo Adelabu
    Deputy Governor CBN
    E-MAIL: dr41814adelabu@gmail.com

9. Miyuki

From: 222.124.18.76, [​IMG] Indonesia, Jakarta, Pt Telkom Divisi Multimedia
    Return-Path: Mr.Adelabu54787@precisionfoamfabricators.com
    Reply-To: payment11200@gmail.com
    From: "Mr. Adebayo Adelabu Mr.Adelabu54787@precisionfoamfabricators.com
    To: payment11200@gmail.com
    Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016

Dear Beneficiary,

My name is Mr.Adebayo Adelabu,the newly appointed deputy governor CBN.(http://www.cenbank.org/aboutcbn/TheBoard.asp?Name=Mr.+Adebayo+Adelabu&Biodata=adelabu)This is to bring the good news to you that I have been mandated by the President Federal Republic in conjunction with the Federal Executive Council (FEC), the Senate Committee on Foreign Debts Reconciliation and Implementation Panel on Contract/inheritance/compensation funds to complete all the unpaid Contract/inheritance/lottery fund. You are required as a matter of urgency to reconfirm your information including your name, phone number and your address for verification and immediate payment within 24 hours.

Best Regards,
    Mr.Adebayo Adelabu
    Deputy Governor CBN

10. Miyuki

From: 210.87.247.10, [​IMG] Hong Kong, PCCW-HKT DataCom Services Limited
    Return-Path: abayo31@mail.com
    Reply-To: adebayoadela@gmail.com
    Subject: FOR YOUR MUTUAL BENEFIT
    Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016

Dear Beneficiary,

My name is Mr. Adebayo Adelabu,the newly appointed deputy governor CBN.)This is to bring the good news to you that I have been mandated by the President Federal Republic in conjunction with the Federal Executive Council (FEC), the Senate Committee on Foreign Debts Reconciliation and Implementation Panel on Contract/inheritance/compensation funds to complete all the unpaid Contract/inheritance/lottery fund. You are required as a matter of urgency to reconfirm your information including your name, phone number and your address for verification and immediate payment within 24 hours.

Best Regards,
    Mr. Adebayo Adelabu
    Deputy Governor CBN

11. Miyuki

Return-Path: <mr.adelabu54787@caldrywall.com>
    Reply-To: <payment11200@gmail.com>
    From: "Mr.Adebayo Adelabu"<Mr.Adelabu54787@caldrywall.com>

12. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Received From: 118.96.128.4, [​IMG] INDONESIA, Sukoharjo, PT Telkom Indonesia
    Return-Path: jtrue@bcesd11.org
    Subject: Get back to me urgently
    Date: 2017-01-29
    Reply to: adradebayo@gmail.com

Dear Beneficiary,

My name is Mr.Adebayo Adelabu,the newly appointed deputy governor CBN.(http://www.cenbank.org/aboutcbn/TheBoard.asp?Name=Mr.+Adebayo+Adelabu&Biodataelabu)This is to bring the good news to you that I have been mandated by the President Federal Republic in conjunction with the Federal Executive Council (FEC), the Senate Committee on Foreign Debts Reconciliation and Implementation Panel on Contract/inheritance/compensation funds to complete all the unpaid Contract/inheritance/lottery fund. You are required as a matter of urgency to reconfirm your information including your name, phone number and your address for verification and immediate payment within 24 hours.

Best Regards,
    Mr.Adebayo Adelabu
    Deputy Governor CBN

13. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Received From: 36.66.59.5, [​IMG] INDONESIA, PT Telkom Indonesia
    Return-Path: hag@smartleaf.com
    Date: 8th Feb 2017
    Subject: Get back to me...
    Reply to: dradebayoadelabu@gmail.com

same email text as above post

14. Sapphire's Strike