Adesola Kazeem Adeduntan, First Bank of Nigeria

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received From: 105.112.35.161,
NIGERIA, Uyo, Airtel Networks Limited

Return-Path: infoinfoboxx@gmail.com
Date: 5th Feb 2017
Subject: Dear Beneficiary, Your ATM CARD is ready, From First Bank Director.
Reply to: firstbkboxplc@gmail.com

Dear Beneficiary,

I am Mr. Adesola Kazeem Adeduntan, The New Director First Bank of Nigeria. I am sending this message to you with all apologies the ugly experiences that characterized your unclaimed funds and I am appealing to you to read this message objectively irrespective of your past or deals please.

I write to Inform you That all Issues concerning releasing of your total Approved Compensation Funds Amount, Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($5,500,000 USD). Has being fully settled and upgraded for instant release upon my finding and careful Investigation under the close door of the CBN Board of directors. funds remittance of Investigatory board collectively with the Supervisory Council of the UN
attache.

Every wrong can be corrected and there is time and season in the things of life, your time has come to be paid. Conscience is an open wound only truth can heal it, I have seen the financial damages you have encountered in pursuit of this payment, I promised you that you will sing a song of victory within few days from now. Understand that I am a man that believes in the common maxim, "Let each one keep seeking, not only his own advantage, but that of the other person, how could your fund linger till date, so bad, so bad. NOTE: I have written a memo to all Head of department even to the senate committee on foreign payment, I am championing this course and thanks goodness, full power have been given to me to make process your ATM CARD without any prejudice.

I feel so much concerned to let you understand that "What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us. what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal, I have studied your payment case and confirmed that you have clean bill of payment, all evidence of payment is ready which you need to see and make confirmation too.

Having said all these, I am seizing this opportunity to counsel you to forget the past, lets work as true and honorable friends to achieve the transfer without any hiccups as practically experienced in the past. Be Informed that we are going to remit your fund. Honestly, Under my direct supervision as the current First Bank Director, be rest assured that you are in the temple of justice, We are ready to make process of your ATM CARD to you devoid of any fuss and bottlenecks as practically experienced in the past. we have to put your enemies to shame particularly those that sat on your fund all these period making flimsy excuses why the fund could not be remitted and at the same time continue to demand endless fees from you. Enough is enough to those bad weeds have been reprimanded.

Be sure I will make good of my words and see that this fund is remitted as promised. All the ATM CARD release documents must be sent to you for authentication. Seeing you get paid will remain an indelible joy in my heart. Therefore, Reconfirm Your information below such as:

Your Full Names:
Full CONTACT ADDRESS:
Your Mobile and Phone Numbers:
Your Occupation:
Your Age and Marital status:

To process the Payment Via ATM CARD. Feel free to call me on phone +234-9063448563 urgently you receive this email to enable me put you through if their is anything you don't understand for better understanding.

Therefore revert as you read this message to commence the delivery process in alliance with your Address. When this is all over and you successfully receive your fund Via ATM CARD,anything you decide to compensate me with from your heart will be highly appreciated.

Your Faithfully,
Mr. Adesola Kazeem Adeduntan
Executive Director
First Bank of Nigeria.
Tel: +234-9063448563.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <firstbank1895@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO nm8-vm3.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) (98.136.218.226)
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2017
Reply-To: <firstbank1895@yahoo.com>
Subject: URGENT PAYMENT OF $2.5 MILLION

FIRST BANK NIGERIA
FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT
Head Office Address. Samuel Asabia House 35 Marina
P.O. Box 5216, Lagos, Nigeria.

Attn : Beneficiary.

This email is to all the people that have been scammed or extorted money from due to advance free fraud round the World, The international agencies and the UNITED NATIONS(UN) have agreed to Compensate each and everyone of you, with the sum of US$2,500,000.00, this includes people that have had an unfinished transaction or International businesses that failed due to Government problems or irregularities.

Your name was found in our list after the last international agencies and the UNITED NATIONS(UN) Conference held at the United Nation House New York, USA and that is why we are contacting you over it, it has been agreed upon and have been signed by the newly established Executive Board of the newest entity in the United Nations family --the United Nations Entity for Gender equality and the Empowerment of women (UN Women), under the distinguished leadership and Executive Direction of the newest Under-Secretary-General Madame Michelle Bachelet, former President of Chile. Ms Bachelet brings to the job a formidable asset, an immeasurable passion, profound and varied experience as well as influence, respect and admiration around the world.

You have to contact us immediately you receive this email, as international agencies and the UNITED NATIONS(UN) representative in respect of this 2017Compensation Scheme, contact us immediately let us know how you want your payment from the three listed below. It will be important to accelerate efforts to complete the human resource processes to ensure that the requisite staff are in place and ready to take on the important tasks ahead.

1. Telegraphic Wire Transfer
2. International Certified Bank Draft
3. ATM WITHDRAW CARD

Yours Sincerely,
Dr. Adesola Kazeem Adeduntan.
Managing Director,
First Bank Plc
Tel; 234-70858-94962

Spanish Administrator

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Russia, Moscow, Educational Network Ltd.

Return-Path: zabbix@group.com
Reply-To: infofirstbankofn@gmail.com
Subject: KINDLY REPLY!!
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2017

From The Desk Of Dr. Adesola Adeduntan
Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer
First Bank Of Nigeria PLC
Samuel Asabia House 35 Marina

Attention Dear Beneficiary:

This letter is written to you in order to change your life from today.I am Dr. Adesola Adeduntan,the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer First Bank Of Nigeria PLC,there was a serious meeting today between Mr President,U.S, Ambassador,IMF Representative in Africa and I in your favor as all power has been vested on me to make all international payment.

Furthermore due to allegations of corrupt practices against Nigeria Banks, the Federal Government of Nigeria has appointed Me as Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer First Bank Of Nigeria PLC to effect all foreign overdue payment. Be informed that theFederal Government have Approved the release of $15.5M which has been in Nigeria for many years UNCLAIMED.The Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN) has refuse to tell you the truth on how to claim your fund.This is because they have been using the interest accumulated from your fund every year to enrich themselves without your knowledge.

I want to help you PULL OUT this fund to your Bank account today using the easiest and quickest method which has not been known to you before.By this method a Foreign Remittance Domiciliary Account will be opened for you in our office. A Foreign Remittance Domiciliary account is a secure account which we will open for you in our office and Credit your payment of $15.5M for further credit into your account.The essence of this Foreign Remittance Domiciliary account is to secure and protect your payment from being diverted by fraudulent people or making payment to a foreign account which do not belong to you.

The greatest advantage is that after opening of the Foreign Remittance account we are only allow to transfer your fund batch by batch a maximum of $800,000 until we complete the total sum thereby saving yourself from the trouble of Financial Authority in your country who monitor large transfer due to current trend of terrorism.

Another good thing about Foreign Remittance account is that you can retain the balance left in your account in our office and can also instruct us to pay out money to any Bank of your choice in the world,we can also issue you ATM CARD which you can use in any part of the world when on a business trip.I hope you now understand the advantages of a Foreign Remittance Domiciliary account and why you need this account to receive your payment of $15.5M now in our OFFICE.

You are advice to forward as a matter of urgency your full Details direct telephone and Fax number and your contact address. Once we hear from you with your details and house or office address we will proceed immediately to open the Foreign Remittance Domiciliary account in your favor and start transferring the fund as stated and as you have wish,

Yours faithfully
Dr . Adesola Adeduntan

Spanish Administrator

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <editor@sinopanel.com>
To: Recipients <editor@sinopanel.com>
From: "Dr. Adesola Kazeem Adeduntan" <editor@sinopanel.com>
Reply-To: infobbk01@yahoo.co.jp

Dr. Adesola Kazeem Adeduntan,
Chief Accountant,
First Bank Nig. Plc.
infoa1555@yahoo.com
+23480906-53341

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
He got his doctorate now.

Return-Path: <johnugo271@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-io1-f45.google.com) (209.85.166.45)
Reply-To: dhllogistics01@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018
Subject: Your ATM Master Card.

First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
Head Office Address
Samuel Asabia House 35 Marina

Attention: Beneficiary.

We apologize for the delay on the delivery of your ATM VISA CARD and all the inconveniences we might put you through, while we were having some minor problems in uploading your fund transfer into an ATM MASTER CARD for delivery. Which in all case not meeting up with our delivery service. Once again we apologize.

Note that you have a registered ATM VISA CARD of ($6.400.000.00 USD) to be delivered to you by DHL Company. Having review all the obstacles and problems surrounding the transfer of your ($6.400,000.00 USD) Six Million Four Hundred Thousand United States Dollars, We the Board of Directors (FIRST BANK PLC) ordered our Foreign Payment Remittance Unit to issue you a CORPORATE VISA CARD where your payment was uploaded few days ago.

Immediately we got your Payment uploaded into CORPORATE VISA CARD, we ordered for the delivery of your ATM VISA CARD via DHL Courier Company. Contact DHL COURIER COMPANY immediately with your current details and delivery address as stated below:

YOUR FULL NAME:.............
YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS:............
YOUR CITY/AREA:............
YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER:...

Below is the contact information of your ATM card delivery company DHL.
Your DHL Courier Company.
Name. Director Richard Smith
Email. dhllogistics01@gmail.com

They will proceed immediately to your Home Address as soon as they receives your current delivery details.

Note. your ATM visa card withdrawing access PIN number is (2424) take note, once you receive the ATM card take it to any ATM teller machine or POS cash point around your area and slot the card and enter the PIN number (2424) to activate and start withdrawing thereafter, or you can ask your delivery agent to activate the ATM card for you before leaving. Make sure you enter the 4 digit code yourself for security reason. Finally, be informed that we left an instruction to your delivery agent DHL, for urgent delivery of your ATM Visa Card, immediately you forward him the required information, feel free to get in touch with him today.

Thanks,
Yours Faithfully
Dr. Adesola Adeduntan
Director/Chief Executive Officer,
First Bank Nigeria Ltd.