Adrian & Gillian Bayford, 2016

Discussion in 'Church and Charity scams' started by Sapphire's Strike, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <diane@standardclub.org>
    To: "Recipients" <diane@standardclub.org>
    Date: Thursday, January 7, 2016
    Subject: Contact me on (adrianbford@qq.com) For More Info.

Gillian and I won Jackpot Lottery on the 10/08/2012, And we did lots of charity donation before we divorced, Since we both separated, I decided to continue with this charity and am donating 2,000,000USD each to 5 lucky people this Month, Lucky for you, your email address was given to me by random internet search as One of the lucky recipients.

Contact me on (adrianbford@qq.com) For More Info.

Congratulations
    Adrian Bayford.

2. Hua Mulan

Hua Mulan Administrator Staff Member

From: 196.3.96.67, [​IMG] Mozambique, Maputo, Eduardo Mondlane University
    From "Gillian and Adrian Bayford"
    Return-Path: <adrbayford@gmail.com>
    Received: from zebra.uem.mz
    From: "Gillian and Adrian Bayford" <adrbayford@gmail.com>
    Reply-To: adrbayford@gmail.com
    Subject: Re: Donation For You
    Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2016
    Message-Id: <20160207130830.M7165@zebra.uem.mz>

My Wife and I ( GILLIAN AND ADRIAN BAYFORD ) have a Donation for you. Reply back to my personal email below for details to enable you to understand more about the Donation before you can proceed if you wish to Proceed.

Kindly reply to my personal email: adrbayford@gmail.com

Regards,
    My Wife and I
    Gillian and Adrian Bayford

3. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Received from: 72.27.248.8, US, N. Carolina, ERC Broadband
    Return-Path: adrianbayford@luckyemail.com
    Subject: Get Back To me ASAP on (adrianfordb@gmail.com)
    To: Recipients <adrianbayford@luckyemail.com>
    Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2016

Gillian and I won Jackpot Lottery on the 10/08/2012, And we did lots of charity donation before we divorced, Since we both separated, I decided to continue with this charity and am donating 2,000,000USD each to 5 lucky people this Month, Lucky for you, your email address was given to me by random internet search as One of the lucky recipients.
    Contact me on (adrianfordb@gmail.com) For More Info.
    Congratulations
    Adrian Bayford.

4. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

@ Sandra, these are scam formats. No one is going to give you money and you have not received an email from the Bayfords. They're getting divorced anyway. Please just delete the email you received. You can't contact the Bayfords here.

5. Miyuki

For the record, these people are unfortunately now divorced as a result of their "win": https://uk.news.yahoo.com/lotto-jackpot-winner-claims-148m-win-tore-her-134934067.html

From: 41.66.199.46, [​IMG] Ghana Madina Ghana Telecommunications Company Limited
    Return-Path: <tiago.diniz@formedical.com.br>
    Subject: New Mail
    Reply-To: adrianbayford12@yahoo.com.hk
    Date: Sat, 7 May 2016
    Message-ID: <4388108417102267@mail.formedical.net>

Gillian and I won Euromillions lottery Jackpot 10/08/2012, And we did lots of charity donation before divorced, Since separation, I decided to continue with the charity work and I'm donating $7,000,000.00 USD each to 2 lucky people this Year, your email address was generated randomly on the platform of the world wide web (WWW) Internet search as One of the lucky recipients. Contact me on (adrianbayford12@yahoo.com.hk) For More Info.

Congratulations
    Adrian Bayford.

6. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

From Adrian Bayford
    Return-Path: <adrainebayford@virginmedia.com>
    Received: from (EHLO smtpq1.tb.ukmail.iss.as9143.net) (212.54.57.96)
    X-Authenticated-User: adrainebayford@virginmedia.com
    Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016
    Reply-To: Adrian Bayford <adrainebayford@virginmedia.com>
    Subject: MAIL

My wife and I were winners that won 148.6m in the Euro Millions jackpot in August 2012. You can verify this by visiting the web pages below www.theguardian.com/uk/2012/aug/14/british-euromillions-open-thread
    We are giving out one million united state dollars ($1,000,000.00) to 10 individuals.
    Please note that you are receiving this mail because your email address has been selected as one of the beneficiary to receive ($1,000,000.00).
    Provide your Name,and Phone Number, so i can forward to the PAYOUT BANK to contact you
    Gillian & Adrian Bayford

7. Sophie

Sophie Samurai

From Gillian & Adrian Bayford
    Return-Path: <saviacess@uniserve.com>
    Received: from (EHLO smtp-relay2.uniserve.net) (216.210.109.132)
    Message-ID: <20160624050333.655920arna1q6s2d@webmail.uniserve.com>
    Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016
    Reply-to: adrainebayford@virginmedia.com
    Subject: MAIL

My wife and I were winners that won 148.6m in the Euro Millions jackpot in August 2012. You can verify this by visiting the web pages below
    www.theguardian.com/uk/2012/aug/14/british-euromillions-open-thread

We are giving out one million united state dollars ($1,000,000.00) to 10 individuals. Please note that you are receiving this mail because your email address has been selected as one of the beneficiary to receive ($1,000,000.00).

Provide your Name,and Phone Number, so i can forward to the PAYOUT BANK to contact you

Gillian & Adrian Bayford

8. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

From: 146.247.11.101, [​IMG] Switzerland, Geneva, United Nations International Computing Centre
    From Farah Omer
    Return-Path: <omerf@unhcr.org>
    Subject: Cash Donation of £1,500,000.00 GBP
    Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016

£1.5 Million Pounds Has Been Granted To You as donation click link http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19254228 send name address and phone number for info Contact On Our Email Shown Below

bayford101@lycos.com

Regards
    Adrian & Gillian Bayford

Join our #WithRefugees campaign
    World Refugee Day 20 June

9. Miyuki

From Viktoriya Talishkhanova
    Return-Path: <talishkh@unhcr.org>
    Received: from (EHLO mx.unicc.org) (188.92.48.138)
    Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016
    Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2016
    Subject: Cash Donation of ú1,500,000.00 GBP

1.5 Million Pounds Has Been Granted To You as donation click linkáhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19254228á send name address and phone number for info Contact On Our Email Shown Below

bayford101@lycos.com

Regards
    Adrian & Gillian Bayford
    World Refugee Day 20 June

10. Nanook

Nanook Administrator Staff Member

From: 116.203.72.125, [​IMG] India, Mumbai, Pdsnnew3 Mumbai Pdsn
    From "Cash Donation"
    Return-Path: <mauriciocaceres@municoquimbo.cl>
    Subject: £1.5 Million Pounds Has Been Granted To You as donation
    To: Recipients <mauriciocaceres@municoquimbo.cl>
    Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016
    Reply-To: bayford101@cableone.net
    Message-Id: <20160720183507.5404057615FC@tritan.municoquimbo.cl>

click link http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19254228 sendname address and phone number for info

11. Miyuki

From: 41.203.71.180, [​IMG] Nigeria, Lagos, Glo Video Conferencing
    Return-Path: <mrossidis2016@nycpm.edu>
    Subject: New Mail!
    Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016

Reply to: abayfordd@aol.co.uk

Gillian and I won Jackpot Lottery 10/08/2012, And we did lots of charity donation before divorced, Since separation, I decided to continue with the charity and I'm donating $7,000,000.00 USD each to 2 lucky people this year, your email address was generated randomly on the platform of the world wideweb (WWW) Internet search as One of the lucky recipients. Contact me only on (abayfordd@aol.co.uk) For More Info.

Congratulations,
    Adrian Bayford.

12. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2016
    Subject: FYI

FUNDS WAS MADE TO YOUR FAMILY CONTACT -2016fundsdanation@gmail.com- for info

Return-Path: <2016fundsdanation@gmail.com>
    Received: from (EHLO mail-oi0-f42.google.com) (209.85.218.42)
    From: Adrian And Gillian Bayford <2016fundsdanation@gmail.com>
    Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2016
    Subject: Re: FYI

Dear Jane,

I am pleased to get across to you through email, I got your email address in Internet while browsing after I decided to contact you as my spirit lead me to do so, I might not know your present conduction and what you are going through in life but I believed that this money will be of good help to you and your family, I am Mr Adrian Bayford, I am a British Citizen, Gillian my wife decide that we share among individual around the world because money is not everything in life, I may not know you, but I believe if you receive my first email and respond back meaning you were chosen to receive my donation of £2 million Pounds which will be transfer to you as soon as you respond back to me now, I am a Christian and I believe that Good things happens to good people like you who had the mind to respond back to my mail.

I won £148 million jackpot in Euro Millions and I decided to make sure my winning is put on the internet for the world to see as you could see from the web page here CLICK HERE TO WATCH US NOW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJeHf2_u4C4 After taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, we decided to donate some of the funds to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the Red Cross, hospitals and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, I would love to introduce my self more and also show you picture of me and my family but firstly I want to hear from you if my gift of £2 million Pounds is accepted by you before I proceed.

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful We anticipate your earliest response.

Best Regard
    Adrian and Gillian Bayford

13. Miyuki

Return-Path: <e-nroll@fda.gov.ph>
    Return-Path: <e-nroll@fda.gov.ph>
    To: Recipients <e-nroll@fda.gov.ph>
    Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016
    Reply-To: adrianbayford147@gmail.com
    Message-Id: <20160930190513.4E1D23BFFA06@mail.fda.gov.ph>
    Subject: Cash Donation of £1,500,000.00 GBP

£1.5 Million Pounds Has Been Granted To You as donation click link http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19254228 send name address and phone number for info Contact On Our Email Shown Below
    adrianbayford147@gmail.com

Regards
    Adrian & Gillian Bayford

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.Food and Drug Administration, Philippines

14. Miyuki

Return-Path: <ALLENEA@npenn.org>
    To: "luckyemail@winner.com" <luckyemail@winner.com>
    Subject:
    Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016
    Reply-To: "adrianbford@yahoo.com.hk" <adrianbford@yahoo.com.hk>

Gillian and I won Jackpot Lottery on the 10/08/2012, And we did lots of charity donation before we divorced, Since we both separated, I decided to continue with this charity and am donating 2,000,000USD each to 5 lucky people this Month, Lucky for you, your email address was given to me by random internet search as One of the lucky recipients. Contact me on (adrianbford@yahoo.com.hk) For More Info.
    Congratulations
    Adrian Bayford.

15. Nanook

Nanook Administrator Staff Member

From: 139.5.240.126, [​IMG] India, New Delhi, Piyush Networks
    Return-Path: <ewharchi@ewha.ac.kr>
    X-MAIL-FROM: ewharchi@ewha.ac.kr
    Subject: Donation!!
    Message-ID: <1480364696187.43886.ewha@ewha.ac.kr>
    Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016
    To: info@ewha.ac.kr

1.5 Million Has Been Granted To You As A Donation Visit www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk- england-19254228 Sendname,Add,Phone No contact us on >> BAYFORD11@HOTMAIL.COM

Million Has Been Granted the To You As Is 1.5 A Donation Visit Millipore www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk- england- 19254228 Sendname, Add, Phone No on the Contact US >> BAYFORD11@HOTMAIL.COM