Adrien Saif, Qatif Group of Companies

Discussion in 'Commodity Scams' started by Kat, May 29, 2017.

1. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

From: 43.249.37.100, [​IMG] Hong Kong, Leaseweb Asia Pacific - Hong Kong
    Return-Path: <cvega@uct.cl>
    Date: Sat, 27 May 2017
    Reply-To: Qatif Group of Companies <adriensaif@gmail.com>
    Message-ID: <1435761352.4863200.1495922973703.JavaMail.zimbra@uct.cl>
    Subject: Please get back to me...

Dear Friend,

I would like to discuss a very important issue with you. I am writing to find out if this is your valid email. Please, let me know if this email is valid

Kind regards
    Adrien Saif
    Attorney to Qatif Group of Companies

2. Cold War Kid

Cold War Kid Ninja

Return-Path: <adriensaif@gmail.com>
    Received: from (EHLO mail-qk0-f173.google.com) (209.85.220.173)
    Date: Mon, 29 May 2017
    Subject: Re: Please get back to me...

QATIF OIL GROUP OF COMPANIES LTD.
    King Abdul Aziz Road,
    Riyadh 11421,
    Saudi Arabia

Good day

My names are Adrien O. Saif and I'm a Lawyer from United Arab Emirate,I work for a Saudi Arabian high top personnel in one of the Saudi Arabia oil and gas company. My job takes me most times from United Arab Emirate to Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Malaysia, United Kingdom, Japan and China. My client in Saudi Arabia needs a Foreigner who can help assist in exporting 100,000 barrels of Brent Crude Oil daily from Saudi Arabia. My client is able to get extra barrels of Brent crude which amounts to 100,000 barrels through the means Saudi Arabia Oil Companies gets theirs.

The Project is about the exportation of 100,000 barrels of Brent Crude Oil daily out from Saudi Arabia to Turkey through my client's company in Saudi Arabia at the rate of $55.04 a barrel. This amount to $5,504,000 USD daily. What we want is a foreigner that does not work with any of the Saudi Arabia Oil Companies to run a Foreign Company we already set up in Saudi Arabia. This can be done with ease with my assistance. I also want you to know that you really do not need to have any experience before you can partake in this business.

We have been doing this business with a Turkish business man previously until he recently got greedy and we cannot afford to lose more money to him as we do not have any other choice as at then but working with you leaves us with no choice than to stop working with him immediately. This is why we need another foreign partner like you that will assist us without greed and that would be truthful.

There is no risk involved at all in the matter as we are going to adopt a legalized method and I have documentations backing up this company set up for this exportation purpose. Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue. I need to know if you can handle this business with us? Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated. I ask for your support to handle this project with my client and you are not expected to invest in Saudi Arabia.

Names: Adrien Saif
    Name of Law Firm:
    ANDRIEN.S. SENIOR BARRISTER SOLICITOR
    Address: Cuban Avenue Building, 9th Floor, Opp. city Center,
    P.O. Box 3178, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

3. Kat

Date: Tue, 30 May 2017

Hello Friend,

I appreciate your speedy responds to my email. There is no doubt about this business, this is legal. We send out advert to the public for those who will be interested to handle this business project with our company, and we will only work with a sincere and honest person ready to comply with the terms and conditions in this business project. We are now attending to only your email as we only need one foreign director to handle this business project with all seriousness. Your duty is to stand as the foreign director to our Company in Saudi Arabia. I also want you to know that your presence in Saudi Arabia to stand as the contractor is not really important if you do not wish to come down as we only need your consent to register you as a Foreign Stake Holder in this company to export these barrels. You are expected to open an international cash account in your name in a Finance Home Bank. This International cash account will be used to accept payments from sales of crude oil from our buyers. My client does not want us to make use of the company account in Saudi Arabia. The reason is the company account will bring high Tax Charge to our company. A foreigner's International cash account will bring very little tax charge. This will make us make more profit in this business project.

Contract Terms and Detailed Procedure
    ----------------------------- -----------------------------

Origin:.......Saudi Arabia
    Quantity:......100,000 Barrels Per Day for 18 Months.
    Contract period:.......18 Months.
    Delivery: ........Turkish Export Terminal of Ceyhan, Turkey.
    Price:........ According to Current Price

This is how you will be making profit from this business project. Our company will be supplying our customer in Turkey 100,000 barrels of Brent Crude Oil daily at the rate of any current price. (If for example, the rate of crude oil today is $55 USD per barrel and we supply 100,000 barrels for that today, this means we will make $5,500.000.00 USD for the today. As for you the foreign director to our company, you will be entitle to 20% of each barrels we supply,which means you will be given 20% share from the $5,500,000.00 because you are in charge to monitor the movement of cash flow from the International Cash Account you will open to run this business project only. This is how you will be making your daily profit. After which my client will instruct you on where to send our 80% share of the money.

We can start exportation of these crude oil barrels in a few days if we put in effort as agreed. I will do everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly, it shall pass through all normal Saudi Arabia Laws and all exportation must pass through the international laws of exportation that varies from country to country without violating any exportation regulations and monetary regulations.

Names: Adrien Saif
    Name of Law Firm:
    ANDRIEN.S. SENIOR BARRISTER SOLICITOR
    Telephone: +971521064479
    Address: Cuban Avenue Building, 8th Floor, Opp. city Center,

4. Kat

Received: from (EHLO mail-qt0-f169.google.com) (209.85.216.169)
    Date: Wed, 31 May 2017

Hello

Thank you very much for your prompt responds, i read your email and the content was well noted. I want to quickly inform you that we are not going to make use of any of the existing account you have in your country. I will guard you on how you will setup a new offshore account for the purpose of this business project only. You will open the account with your name and information and this account will be International Cash Account with a Finance Home Bank. As soon as you open the account which is your only obligation in this business project, we shall forward your certificate of appointment together with the MOU which you need to sign. We need the account details to add to the deed of agreement you and our buyer will sign, for them to have your account details to be sending payment to the account each time we supply them of our product. I will send you the bank where our ex-partner open his International Cash Account with a Finance home bank, they are reliable and fast in transactions. I need to know if you can handle this business project with all sincerity.

I want you to understand that we can never ask money from you to facilitate this business project from our end. All necessary fees from our end here will be taking care of by the company. I told you before now that your only obligation in this business project which makes you competent to handle this business project is to open the International Cash Account with a Finance Home Bank and take care of any cost to open your account. We also can not send you money to open your account with your name and information. This is the procedure. I said it before now that we can not make use of your existing accounts, this account must be fresh account for the purpose of this business project only. What so ever it will cost to setup the account is your duty and obligation, this account will be setup with your information and send us the account details after setting up the account, for us to add it to the deed of agreement you and our buyer will sign. Our buyer need to have your account details for them to be sending payment each time we supply our product to them. In every lucrative business project each party has his/her part to play. We are not asking you to finance this business, you setting up the International Cash Account is the only way we can confirm your competency and appoint you as our new foreign director to monitor the movement of cash flow in your account as to always request payment from our customer when ever we supply them of our product. As soon as we receive the International Cash Account details from you, we shall forward you certificate of appointment and MOU for your signature before we invite our buyer for the signing ceremony.

I await your speedy responds on this matter to know if we can proceed further with you.

Best Regards
    Adrien Saif

5. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

From: 169.159.81.137, [​IMG] Nigeria, Lagos, Smile Telecoms Nigeria - Lagos core via London
    Return-Path: <dinarmaftukh@students.itb.ac.id>
    Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2017
    Reply-To: Adrien Saif <adriensaif400@gmail.com>
    Message-ID: <658960101.1656256.1503172305762.JavaMail.zimbra@students.itb.ac.id>
    Subject: Business Proposal

Dear Friend,

I would like to discuss a very important issue with you. I am writing to find out if this is your valid email. Please, let me know if this email is valid

Kind regards
    Adrien Saif
    Attorney to Quatif Group of Companies