To: Recipients <s28@greenqazy.epizy.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016
Reply-To: <office_0213@yahoo.co.jp>

ANTI-TERRORIST MONETARY,CYBER RESPONSE AND CRIMES DIVISION FBI HEADQUARTERS
WASHINGTON DC FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS J.EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING 935
PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001

Our Ref: CBN /0N8/CONTRACT NO.856.
To. Beneficiary:

This is Agent Ethel McGuire and we are here in Nigeria as an FBI/UNITED NATION delegate that have been delegated to investigate these fraudsters who are in the business of swindling Foreigners that came for transaction in Nigeria .

Please be informed that during our investigation,we found out that there is a total sum amount of money $12.5 million that has been assigned in your name as the beneficiary and these fraudsters are busy swindling you without any hope of receiving your fund.

These are the works of the fraud stars who needed to extort money from you in the name of this transfer.We have to inform you that we have made some arrested in respect of this delayed over due fund. I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I advise you urgently respond to this message .

These criminals will be caught unaware and we don't want them to know this new development to avoid jeopardizing our investigation,you need to conceal anything that has to do with this exercise to enable us get all the necessary information we required.

I shall be expecting your swift response as soon as you receive this email.

Regards.
Agent Ethel McGuire
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION VISIT IN NIGERIA

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <csc.c-payen@fcvnet.net>
Received: from (EHLO mail.fcvnet.net) (213.151.164.20)
Reply-To: <resecureuk@yahoo.co.jp>
From: "F.B.I Agent Ethel McGuire" <csc.c-payen@fcvnet.net>
Subject: I advise you urgently respond to this message
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016

Ref vibe#FRS/019223/UN00155127/CONTRACT E/615AX.

To Beneficiary:

This is Agent Ethel McGuire and we are here in Nigeria as an FBI/UNITED NATION delegate that have been delegated to investigate these fraudsters who are in the business of swindling Foreigners from other countries in so many ways.

Please be informed that during our investigation, we found out that there is a total sum amount of money US$4million that has been assigned in your name as the beneficiary and these fraudsters are busy swindling you without any hope of receiving your fund. Therefore, we implore you to forward all claim detailed information with documents you may have received in the prior transaction for verification/evaluation.

Upon fulfilling this obligations as stipulated in the deed of assignment with the payment authority to expedite action in carrying out the release of your funds.

I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I advise you urgently respond to this message.

This payment will be strictly supervised by this office till you receive this fund.

Best Regard,
Agent Ethel McGuire
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION VISIT IN NIGERIA

M

manuel romero

Recently i got a email from Mr Ethel Mc Guire i just want know is this is real because i been dealling with scammers for over 1 year

M

manuel romero

ok Thank you so tell me how can i find out . or report all this people that been taking my money for a year they left me broke already. i have emails from Barkleys bank .Diplomats. POst Office. ATM card delivery . DHL card delivery. Barr Agents.. FBI.. Homeland Security and a lot o people low live i really need some help because i been dealling on my own this thing for more then one year and this man that send me a email Mr Ethel McGuire. Anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crime Division. J.Edgar Hoover Building 935 Pennsylvania Av. Washington DC 20535-0001 Ref#, USF.B.I./019223/UN00155127/CONTRACT E/615AX . THATS WHAT I GOT IN THE EMAIL. I REALY NEED SOME HELP. OR TO FIND OUT IF THERES REALLY ANYTHING OUT THERE REAL. CAN YOU HELP ME

M

manuel romero

Ok well i dont know if is a woman or man because my english is not that good is she real though. is there anyway i or we can finf out if she is been sending me email trying to help me out in this fiasco that i been dealing for a year

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
@Manuel welcome to AFI. As Gentle Giant says Ethel is a womans name. However as the scammers tell lies it could be a male pretending to be female.

Please do NOT send any more money for any reason as you will lose it as well. There is no doubt at all that Ethel McGuire is Fake and is a scammer.

Gentle Giant has given you good advice in post number 6.

i have emails from Barkleys bank .Diplomats. POst Office. ATM card delivery . DHL card delivery. Barr Agents.. FBI.. Homeland Security
ALL FAKE. You have NOT been dealing with any of these organizations but a scammer sending you fake information and details. NONE of these are real, it is the scammer pretending.

You can contact the right police department here. http://www.lvmpd.com/Sections/FinancialCrimes/tabid/170/Default.aspx

If you can take along hard copies of the emails etc it will help when you report the scammers.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: williamsk76@yahoo.com
Received: from sonic310-22.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (sonic310-22.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [98.137.69.148])
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017
Reply-To: ETHEL MCGUIRE agentdavidjackson777@yahoo.co.jp
Subject: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION VISIT IN NIGERIA

ANTI-TERRORIST MONETARY,CYBER RESPONSE AND CRIMES DIVISION FBI
HEADQUARTERS WASHINGTON DC FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS J.EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING
935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001

To. Beneficiary:

This is Agent Ethel McGuire and we are here in Nigeria as an FBI/UNITED NATION delegate that have been delegated to investigate these fraudsters who are in the business of swindling Foreigners that came for transaction in Nigeria .

Please be informed that during our investigation,we found out that there is a total sum amount of money $12.5 million that has been assigned in your name as the beneficiary and these fraudsters are busy swindling you without any hope of receiving your fund.

These are the works of the fraud stars who needed to extort money from you in the name of this transfer.We have to inform you that we have made some arrested in respect of this delayed over due fund. I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I advise you urgently respond to this message .

These criminals will be caught unaware and we don't want them to know this new development to avoid jeopardizing our investigation,you need to conceal anything that has to do with this exercise to enable us get all the necessary information we required.

Please KINDLY Reconfirm Your Information Again.
Your Full Name ____
Your Address____
Your Age______
Your City_______
Your State_____
Your Country_____
Your Home phone_______
Your cell phone_______
Your occupation____
Your passport id____
Your Next Kin______

Regards.
Agent Ethel McGuire

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Airtel Networks Limited

Return-Path: <www."@almond.ocn.ne.jp
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2017
Reply-To: AGENT ETHEL McGUIRE <Agent_Ethel_McGui@cyberservices.com
Message-ID: <1268466668.1570097.1503444052867.JavaMail.root@almond.ocn.ne.jp
Subject: FBI EMAIL NOTIFICATION

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI),
Cyber Crime Task Force Crimes Division,
FBI Headquarters
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
Washington D.C. 20535-0001

Attention: Beneficiary,

Move this email to your inbox before responding by clicking Not Spam, we sincerely apologize for sending you this sensitive information via e-mail instead of certified mail, post-mail, phone or face to face conversation. Is due to the urgency and importance of the information. I am Agent Ethel McGuire from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)

This is to inform you that we recovered about $256,000,000usd (Two Hundred and Fifty six million United State of American Dollar) from banks, government officials and other individual scam artist all over Europe and Africa. We also discover the total of 12,613 email addresses which we assume to be the email of their victims which your email is among

At this very point we have decided to return $2,000,000. to each an every victim of this scam on one (1) condition. You must provide to us an evidence that you have been scammed.

WARNING: Any act of impersonation will lead to arrest.

Best Regard,
Agent Ethel McGuire

Return-Path: <servicecentercustomercare@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-vs1-f41.google.com) (209.85.217.41)
Reply-To: oofffice01@gmail.com
From: AGENT ETHEL MCGUIRE <servicecentercustomercare@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2018
Subject: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION VISIT IN NIGERIA

ANTI-TERRORIST MONETARY,CYBER RESPONSE AND CRIMES DIVISION
FBI HEADQUARTERS WASHINGTON DC FEDERAL BUREAU OF
INVESTIGATIONS J.EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING 935 PENNSYLVANIA
AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001

To. Beneficiary:

Note: If by chance you receive this notification in your Spam/Bulk Folder due to last email receipt,ensure you move this email to inbox before replying accordingly to avoid return email/failure delivery.

Please KINDLY Reconfirm Your Information Again.
Your Full Name ____
Your Address____
Your Age______
Your City_______
Your State_____
Your Country_____
Your Home phone_______
Your cell phone_______
Your occupation____
Your passport id____
Your Next Kin______

Regards.
Agent Ethel McGuire