Agent Garry Walker, FBI

Discussion in 'Government scams' started by Phoenix, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Phoenix

Phoenix Ninja

To: [eniolagbenga101@yahoo.com via 67.195.15.188 - abuse to: [network-abuse@cc.yahoo-inc.com] or [netblockadmin@yahoo-inc.com]

Return-Path: <jafri_134@yahoo.com>

X-Originating-IP: 74.6.228.92 - ABUSE TO: [network-abuse@cc.yahoo-inc.com] OR [jluster@yahoo-inc.com] Hostname n12.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com - ISP Inktomi Corporation - Sunnyvale, California USA

Received: from 216.252.111.169 - ABUSE TO: [network-abuse@cc.yahoo-inc.com] OR [rauschen@yahoo-inc.com] Hostname omp104
    .mail.re3.yahoo.com - ISP Yahoo! Inc. -Sunnyvale, California USA

Reply-To: [garrywalker011@yahoo.com]

Subject: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS (ISSUES OF INTERNET AND DUBIOUS TRANSACTIONS AGAINST YOU)

ATTN: DEAR BENEFICIARY.

THIS IS THE (F.B.I)
    <TTP://WWW.FBI.GOV>
    FBI HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
    FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
    J. EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING
    935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE,
    NW WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001
    31TH OF AUGUST 2010

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI)

ATTN: DEAR BENEFICIARY.

WE HAVE WARNED YOU SO MANY TIME AND YOU HAVE DECIDED TO IGNORE OUR E-MAILS OR BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE WE HAVE NOT BEEN INSTRUCTED TO GET YOU ARRESTED, AND TODAY IF YOU FAIL TO RESPOND BACK TO US WITH THE PAYMENT THEN, WE WOULD FIRST SEND A LETTER TO THE MAYOR OF THE CITY WHERE YOU RESIDE AND DIRECT THEM TO CLOSE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN JAILED AND ALL YOUR PROPERTIES WILL BE CONFISCATED BY THE FBI.

WE WOULD ALSO SEND A LETTER TO THE COMPANY/AGENCY THAT YOU ARE WORKING FOR SO THAT THEY COULD GET YOU FIRED UNTIL WE ARE THROUGH WITH OUR INVESTIGATIONS BECAUSE A SUSPECT IS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE WORKING FOR THE GOVERNMENT OR ANY PRIVATE ORGANIZATION.

YOUR ID WHICH WE HAVE IN OUR DATABASE BEEN SENT TO ALL THE CRIMES AGENCIES IN AMERICA FOR THEM TO INSET YOU IN THEIR WEBSITE AS AN INTERNET FRAUDSTERS AND TO WARN PEOPLE FROM HAVING ANY DEALS WITH YOU.

THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN SOLVED ALL THIS WHILE IF YOU HAD GOTTEN THE CERTIFICATE SIGNED, ENDORSED AND STAMPED AS YOU WHERE INSTRUCTED IN THE E-MAIL BELOW.

THIS THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI) AM WRITING IN RESPONSE TO THE E-MAIL YOU SENT TO US AND AM USING THIS MEDIUM TO INFORM YOU THAT THERE IS NO MORE TIME LEFT TO WASTE BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN FROM THE 24TH OF JULY AS STATED EARLIER TO HAVE THE DOCUMENT ENDORSED, SIGNED AND STAMPED WITHOUT FAILURE AND YOU MUST ADHERE TO THIS DIRECTIVES TO AVOID YOU BLAMING YOURSELF AT LAST WHEN WE MUST HAVE ARRESTED AND JAILED YOU FOR LIFE AND ALL YOUR PROPERTIES CONFISCATED.

YOU FAILED TO COMPLY WITH OUR DIRECTIVES AND THAT WAS THE REASON WHY WE DIDN'T HEAR FROM YOU ON THE 20TH AS OUR DIRECTOR HAS ALREADY BEEN NOTIFIED ABOUT YOU GET THE PROCESS COMPLETED YESTERDAY AND RIGHT NOW THE WARRANT OF ARREST HAS BEEN SIGNED AGAINST YOU AND IT WILL BE CARRIED OUT IN THE NEXT 48HOURS AS STRICTLY SIGNED BY THE FBI DIRECTOR.

WE HAVE INVESTIGATED AND FOUND OUT THAT YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANY IDEA WHEN THE FRAUDULENT DEAL WAS COMMITTED WITH YOUR INFORMATION'S/IDENTITY AND RIGHT NOW IF YOU ID IS PLACED ON OUR WEBSITE AS A WANTED PERSON, I BELIEVE YOU KNOW THAT IT WILL BE A SHAME TO YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY BECAUSE AFTER THEN IT WILL BE ANNOUNCE IN ALL THE LOCAL CHANNELS THAT YOU ARE WANTED BY THE FBI.

AS A GOOD CHRISTIAN AND A HONEST MAN, I DECIDED TO SEE HOW I COULD BE OF HELP TO YOU BECAUSE I WOULD NOT BE HAPPY TO SEE YOU END UP IN JAIL AND ALL YOUR PROPERTIES CONFISCATED ALL BECAUSE YOUR INFORMATION'S WAS USED TO CARRY OUT A FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS, I CALLED THE EFCC AND THEY DIRECTED ME TO A PRIVATE ATTORNEY WHO COULD HELP YOU GET THE PROCESS DONE AND HE STATED THAT HE WILL ENDORSE, SIGN AND STAMP THE DOCUMENT AT THE SUM OF $460USD ONLY AND I BELIEVE THIS PROCESS IS CHEAPER FOR YOU.

YOU NEED TO DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE WITHIN TODAY AND TOMORROW TO GET THIS PROCESS DONE BECAUSE OUR DIRECTOR HAS CALLED TO INFORM ME THAT THE WARRANT OF ARREST HAS BEEN SIGNED AGAINST YOU AND ONCE IT HAS BEEN APPROVED, THEN THE ARREST WILL BE CARRIED OUT, PLEASE CHECK THE ID THAT I ATTACHED BELOW AND TELL ME IF IT DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU AND FROM OUR INVESTIGATIONS WE LEARNT THAT YOU WERE THE PERSON THAT FORWARDED IT TO ONE IMPOSTOR/FRAUDSTERS CALLED DR USMAN SHAMSUDEEN LAST YEAR WHEN HE HAD A DEAL WITH YOU ABOUT THE TRANSFER OF SOME ILLEGAL FUNDS INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WHICH IS VALUED AT THE SUM OF $5,000,000.00 USD.

I PLEADED ON YOUR BEHALF SO THAT THIS AGENCY COULD GIVE YOU THE 31TH OF AUGUST BEING TODAY SO THAT YOU COULD GET THIS PROCESS DONE BECAUSE I LEARNT THAT YOU WERE SENT SEVERAL E-MAIL WITHOUT GETTING A RESPONSE FROM YOU, PLEASE BEAR IT IN MIND THAT THIS IS THE ONLY WAY THAT I CAN BE ABLE TO HELP YOU AT THIS MOMENT OR YOU WOULD HAVE TO FACE THE LAW AND ITS CONSEQUENCES WITH IT HAS BEFALL ON YOU.

YOU WOULD MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH MONEY GRAM TRANSFER OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE BELOW DETAILS.

RECEIVERS NAME: OGUGUA O. HYACENT
    TEXT QUESTION: WHAT
    TEXT ANSWER: INFO
    AMOUNT: $460USD.

SEND THE PAYMENT DETAILS TO ME WHICH ARE SENDERS NAME AND ADDRESS, MTCN NUMBER, TEXT QUESTION AND ANSWER USED AND THE AMOUNT SENT.

MAKE SURE THAT YOU DIDN'T HESITATE MAKING THE PAYMENT DOWN TO THE AGENCY BY TODAY BEING THE 5TH OF AUGUST SO THAT THEY COULD HAVE THE CERTIFICATE ENDORSED, SIGNED AND STAMPED IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY.

AFTER ALL THIS PROCESS HAS BEEN CARRIED OUT, THEN WE WOULD HAVE TO PROCEED TO THE BANK FOR THE TRANSFER OF YOUR COMPENSATION FUNDS WHICH IS VALUED AT THE SUM OF $9,0000,000.00 USD WHICH WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE BEEN TRANSFERRED TO YOU ALL THIS WHILE.

NOTE/ ALL THE CRIMES AGENCIES HAS BEEN CONTACTED ON THIS REGARDS AND WE WOULD USE YOUR ADDRESS WHICH IS STATED ABOVE AND YOUR ID TO TRACE YOU IF YOU DISREGARD THIS INSTRUCTIONS.
    THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

THANKS AS I WAIT FOR YOUR RESPONSE

RESPECTIVELY

AGENT GARRY WALKER
    FBI SPECIAL AGENT

[​IMG]

2. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <info@fbi.net>
    Received: from 41.217.65.4, Nigeria, Lagos, Zoom Mobile Nigeria Ltd.
    Abuse: Zoom Mobile Nigeria Ltd, J Adamu, 8A Adeola Odeku Street Victoria Island Lagos, email [john.adamu@zoomnigeria.com], Phone: +23414073777
    Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010
    Subject: FBI HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON, D.C
    Reply-To: [fbnet26@hotmail.com]

THIS IS THE (F.B.I)
    HTTP://WWW.FBI.GOV
    FBI HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
    FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
    J. EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING
    935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE,
    NW WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001
    15TH OF OCTOBER 2010

ATTN: DEAR BENEFICIARY

WE HAVE WARNED YOU SO MANY TIMES AND YOU HAVE DECIDED TO IGNORE OUR E-MAILS OR BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE WE HAVE NOT BEEN INSTRUCTED TO GET YOU ARRESTED, AND TODAY IF YOU FAIL TO RESPOND BACK TO US WITH THE PAYMENT THEN, WE WOULD FIRST SEND A LETTER TO THE MAJOR OF THE CITY WHERE YOU RESIDE AND DIRECT THEM TO CLOSE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN JAILED AND ALL YOUR PROPERTIES WILL BE CONFISCATED BY THE FBI.

WE WOULD ALSO SEND A LETTER TO THE COMPANY/AGENCY THAT YOU ARE WORKING FOR SO THAT THEY COULD GET YOU FIRED UNTIL WE ARE THROUGH WITH OUR INVESTIGATIONS BECAUSE A SUSPECT IS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE WORKING FOR THE GOVERNMENT OR ANY PRIVATE ORGANIZATION.

YOUR ID WHICH WE HAVE IN OUR DATABASE BEEN SENT TO ALL THE CRIMES AGENCIES IN AMERICA FOR THEM TO INSET YOU IN THEIR WEBSITE AS AN INTERNET FRAUDSTERS AND TO WARN PEOPLE FROM HAVING ANY DEALS WITH YOU. THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN SOLVED ALL THIS WHILE IF YOU HAD GOTTEN THE CERTIFICATE SIGNED, ENDORSED AND STAMPED AS YOU WHERE INSTRUCTED IN THE E-MAIL BELOW.

THIS THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI) AM WRITING IN RESPONSE TO THE E-MAIL YOU SENT TO US AND AM USING THIS MEDIUM TO INFORM YOU THAT THERE IS NO MORE TIME LEFT TO WASTE BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN FROM THE 15TH OF OCTOBER AS STATED EARLIER TO HAVE THE DOCUMENT ENDORSED,SIGNED AND STAMPED WITHOUT FAILURE AND YOU MUST ADHERE TO THIS DIRECTIVES TO AVOID YOU BLAMING YOURSELF AT LAST WHEN WE MUST HAVE ARRESTED AND JAILED YOU FOR LIFE AND ALL YOUR PROPERTIES CONFISCATED. YOU FAILED TO COMPLY WITH OUR DIRECTIVES AND THAT WAS THE REASON WHY WE DIDN'T HEAR FROM YOU ON AS OUR DIRECTOR HAS ALREADY BEEN NOTIFIED ABOUT YOU GET THE PROCESS COMPLETED YESTERDAY AND RIGHT NOW THE WARRANT OF ARREST HAS BEEN SIGNED AGAINST YOU AND IT WILL BE CARRIED OUT IN THE NEXT 48HOURS AS STRICTLY SIGNED BY THE FBI DIRECTOR.

WE HAVE INVESTIGATED AND FOUND OUT THAT YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANY IDEA WHEN THE FRAUDULENT DEAL WAS COMMITTED WITH YOUR INFORMATION'S/IDENTITY AND RIGHT NOW IF YOU ID IS PLACED ON OUR WEBSITE AS A WANTED PERSON, I BELIEVE YOU KNOW THAT IT WILL BE A SHAME TO YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY BECAUSE AFTER THEN IT WILL BE ANNOUNCE IN ALL THE LOCAL CHANNELS THAT YOU ARE WANTED BY THE FBI.

AS A GOOD CHRISTIAN AND A HONEST MAN, I DECIDED TO SEE HOW I COULD BE OF HELP TO YOU BECAUSE I WOULD NOT BE HAPPY TO SEE YOU END UP IN JAIL AND ALL YOUR PROPERTIES CONFISCATED ALL BECAUSE YOUR INFORMATION'S WAS USED TO CARRY OUT A FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS, I CALLED THE EFCC AND THEY DIRECTED ME TO A PRIVATE ATTORNEY WHO COULD HELP YOU GET THE PROCESS DONE AND HE STATED THAT HE WILL ENDORSE,SIGN AND STAMP THE DOCUMENT AT THE SUM OF $260 USD ONLY AND I BELIEVE THIS PROCESS IS CHEAPER FOR YOU.

YOU NEED TO DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE WITHIN TODAY AND TOMORROW TO GET THIS PROCESS DONE BECAUSE OUR DIRECTOR HAS CALLED TO INFORM ME THAT THE WARRANT OF ARREST HAS BEEN SIGNED AGAINST YOU AND ONCE IT HAS BEEN APPROVED, THEN THE ARREST WILL BE CARRIED OUT, PLEASE CHECK THE ID THAT I ATTACHED ABOVE AND TELL ME IF IT DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU AND FROM OUR INVESTIGATIONS WE LEARN'T THAT YOU WERE THE PERSON THAT FORWARDED IT TO ONE IMPOSTOR/FRAUDSTERS CALLED DR USMAN SHAMSUDEEN LAST TWO MONTH WHEN HE HAD A DEAL WITH YOU ABOUT THE TRANSFER OF SOME ILLEGAL FUNDS INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WHICH IS VALUED AT THE SUM OF $5,000,000.00 USD.

I PLEADED ON YOUR BEHALF SO THAT THIS AGENCY COULD GIVE YOU THE 15TH OF OCTOBER BEING TODAY SO THAT YOU COULD GET THIS PROCESS DONE BECAUSE I LEARN'T THAT YOU WERE SENT SEVERAL E-MAIL WITHOUT GETTING A RESPONSE FROM YOU, PLEASE BEAR IT IN MIND THAT THIS IS THE ONLY WAY THAT I CAN BE ABLE TO HELP YOU AT THIS MOMENT OR YOU WOULD HAVE TO FACE THE LAW AND ITS CONSEQUENCES WITH IT HAS BEFALL ON YOU.

YOU WOULD MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM TRANSFER WITH THE BELOW DETAILS.

RECEIVERS NAME: MICHAEL AMAECHI
    ADDRESS:LAGOS,NIGERIA
    TEXT QUESTION: WHAT
    TEXT ANSWER: INFO
    AMOUNT: $260USD.

SEND THE PAYMENT DETAILS TO ME WHICH ARE SENDERS NAME AND ADDRESS, MTCN NUMBER, TEXT QUESTION AND ANSWER USED AND THE AMOUNT SENT.

MAKE SURE THAT YOU DIDN'T HESITATE MAKING THE PAYMENT DOWN TO THE ATTORNEY WHOSE NAME IS MICHAEL AMAECHI ALSO BY TODAY BEING THE 15TH OF OCTOBER SO THAT THEY COULD HAVE THE CERTIFICATE ENDORSED,SIGNED AND STAMPED IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY.AFTER ALL THIS PROCESS HAS BEEN CARRIED OUT, THEN WE WOULD HAVE TO PROCEED TO THE BANK FOR THE TRANSFER OF YOUR COMPENSATION FUNDS WHICH IS VALUED AT THE SUM OF $4,5000,000.00 USD WHICH WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE BEEN TRANSFERRED TO YOU ALL THIS WHILE.

NOTE/ ALL THE CRIMES AGENCIES HAS BEEN CONTACTED ON THIS REGARDS AND WE WOULD USE YOUR ADDRESS WHICH IS STATED ABOVE AND YOUR ID TO TRACE YOU IF YOU DISREGARD THIS INSTRUCTIONS. THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

THANKS AS I WAIT FOR YOUR RESPONSE MY WORKING ID IS ATTCHED FOR YOU TO BE SURE WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH.

RESPECTIVELY
    AGENT GARRY WALKER
    FBI SPECIAL AGENT.

3. Avenger

Avenger Ninja

Agent Garry Walker, FBI Special Agent, hot_gurl4867@yahoo.com

Sent: Tue, June 14, 2011 8:56:04 AM
    Subject: FBI SIGNED AGAINST YOU

YOU FAILED TO COMPLY WITH OUR DIRECTIVES AND THAT WAS THE REASON WHY WE DIDN'T HEAR FROM YOU ON THE 14TH AS OUR DIRECTOR HAS ALREADY BEEN NOTIFIED ABOUT YOU GET THE PROCESS COMPLETED YESTERDAY AND RIGHT NOW THE WARRANT OF ARREST HAS BEEN SIGNED AGAINST YOU AND IT WILL BE CARRIED OUT IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS AS STRICTLY SIGNED BY THE FBI DIRECTOR.

AS A GOOD CHRISTIAN AND A HONEST MAN, I DECIDED TO SEE HOW I COULD BE OF HELP TO YOU BECAUSE I WOULD NOT BE HAPPY TO SEE YOU END UP IN JAIL AND ALL YOUR PROPERTIES CONFISCATED ALL BECAUSE YOUR INFORMATION'S WAS USED TO CARRY OUT A FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS, I CALLED THE EFCC AND THEY DIRECTED ME TO A PRIVATE ATTORNEY WHO COULD HELP YOU GET THE PROCESS DONE AND HE STATED THAT HE WILL ENDORSE, SIGN AND STAMP THE DOCUMENT AT THE SUM OF $47USD ONLY AND I BELIEVE THIS PROCESS IS CHEAPER FOR YOU.

YOU NEED TO DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE WITHIN TODAY AND TOMORROW TO GET THIS PROCESS DONE BECAUSE OUR DIRECTOR HAS CALLED TO INFORM ME THAT THE WARRANT OF ARREST HAS BEEN SIGNED AGAINST YOU AND ONCE IT HAS BEEN APPROVED, THEN THE ARREST WILL BE CARRIED OUT, AND FROM OUR INVESTIGATIONS WE LEARNT THAT YOU WERE THE PERSON THAT FORWARDED YOUR ID TO ONE IMPOSTOR/FRAUDSTERS CALLED DR USMAN SHAMSUDEEN LAST MONTH WHEN HE HAD A DEAL WITH YOU ABOUT THE TRANSFER OF SOME ILLEGAL FUNDS INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WHICH IS VALUED AT THE SUM OF $5,000,000.00 USD.

I PLEADED ON YOUR BEHALF SO THAT THIS AGENCY COULD GIVE YOU THE 14/6/2011 BEING TODAY SO THAT YOU COULD GET THIS PROCESS DONE BECAUSE I LEARNT THAT YOU WERE SENT SEVERAL E-MAIL WITHOUT GETTING A RESPONSE FROM YOU, PLEASE BEAR IT IN MIND THAT THIS IS THE ONLY WAY THAT I CAN BE ABLE TO HELP YOU AT THIS MOMENT OR YOU WOULD HAVE TO FACE THE LAW AND ITS CONSEQUENCES WITH IT HAS BEFALL ON YOU.

YOU WOULD MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE BELOW DETAILS.

RECEIVER NAME====RAPHAEL CHIEDU
    COUNTRY==========BENIN REPUBLIC
    CITY============== PORT-NOVO
    TEXT QUESTION====HONEST
    TEXT ANSWER=====TRUST
    AMOUNT=====$47.00 USD
    SENDERS NAME======MTCN======

MAKE SURE THAT YOU DIDN'T HESITATE MAKING THE PAYMENT DOWN TO THE AGENCY BY TODAY BEING THE 14TH OF JUNE SO THAT THEY COULD HAVE THE CERTIFICATE ENDORSED, SIGNED AND STAMPED IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY.

AFTER ALL THIS PROCESS HAS BEEN CARRIED OUT, THEN WE WOULD HAVE TO PROCEED TO THE BANK FOR THE TRANSFER OF YOUR COMPENSATION FUNDS WHICH IS VALUED AT THE SUM OF $9,0000,000.00 USD WHICH WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE BEEN TRANSFERRED TO YOU ALL THIS WHILE.

NOTE/ ALL THE CRIMES AGENCIES HAS BEEN CONTACTED ON THIS REGARDS AND WE WOULD USE YOUR ADDRESS WHICH IS STATED ABOVE AND YOUR ID TO TRACE YOU IF YOU DISREGARD THIS INSTRUCTIONS.
    THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

RESPECTIVELY
    AGENT GARRY WALKER
    FBI SPECIAL AGENT
    E-MAIL: <fbifederalbureauinvestigationusa@yahoo.fr>

4. KanaRya

KanaRya New Member

Received: by 10.42.169.65 with SMTP id a1cs343651icz;
    Wed, 21 Sep 2011 01:49:48 -0700 (PDT)
    Received: by 10.220.199.136 with SMTP id es8mr83267vcb.201.1316594973261;
    Wed, 21 Sep 2011 01:49:33 -0700 (PDT)
    Return-Path: <akmak4@peoplepc.com>
    Received: from elasmtp-kukur.atl.sa.earthlink.net (elasmtp-kukur.atl.sa.earthlink.net. [209.86.89.65])
    by mx.google.com with ESMTP id d6si1011849vcp.163.2011.09.21.01.49.27;
    Wed, 21 Sep 2011 01:49:33 -0700 (PDT)
    Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 209.86.89.65 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of akmak4@peoplepc.com) client-ip=209.86.89.65;
    DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
    Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 209.86.89.65 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of akmak4@peoplepc.com) smtp.mail=akmak4@peoplepc.com; domainkeys=pass (test mode) header.From=akmak4@peoplepc.com
    DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
    s=dk20050327; d=peoplepc.com;
    b=DON1jQ6HTU6mh20XsuyL0Mc2/9mQlV6yaVnKebJ/GoIhshq23B46fBc6ek9jqp1Q;
    h=Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:Content-Type:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
    Received: from [209.86.224.48] (helo=elwamui-rustique.atl.sa.earthlink.net)
    by elasmtp-kukur.atl.sa.earthlink.net with esmtpa (Exim 4.67)
    (envelope-from <akmak4@peoplepc.com>)
    id 1R6IUg-0004Sf-TR; Wed, 21 Sep 2011 04:49:26 -0400
    Received: from 41.191.86.5 by webmail.peoplepc.com with HTTP; Wed, 21 Sep 2011 04:49:26 -0400
    Message-ID: <8144166.1316594966749.JavaMail.root@elwamui-rustique.atl.sa.earthlink.net>
    Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 09:49:26 +0100 (GMT+01:00)
    Reply-To: "Robert S. Mueller, III" <fbiword@qatar.io>
    Subject: Attention: Beneficiary.

Fraud Department Agent Garry Walker and Robert S. Mueller III
    Anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division
    Fbi Headquarters In Washington, D.C. Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
    FBI-Washington Field Office 601 Street, NW Washington,
    Email (fbiword@qatar.io)

Attention: Beneficiary.

Am writing to make you understand that this is AGENT GARRY WALKER; representing the office of the FBI Director and our fraud department in which i head has been informed about your refusal to comply with the directives from the FBI and we are going ahead with the arrest by todayand tomorrow. We monitored your contact with this con men through our global tracking device that detect all the incoming and outgoing e-mails and telephone calls globally from all the countries of the world.&nbsp; We have your e-mail address under our monitoring device set-up any more e-mails to the fraudsters from you will be automatically detected.

Our concern in this issue is fo=
    r your name to be cleared from the scammers list which has already been submitted to all the crimes agencies in Benin, Germany and United States Of America. We make sure that the laws are followed to the core and this is why the Benin Government which its citizen carried out the fraudulent activities with your information's which you sent to them have to compensate you with the amount as regards the FBI Laws of Sub-Section 12/13 Of the United States Anti-crimes laws.<BR>&nbsp;<BR>We have in our file your details which you sent to them and we have checked and found out that you are a honest and hard working person and by this regards we decided to persuade the Benin Government to compensate you for the evil deeds that was carried out with your name. The German man knows that you are a the person because he was duped with your identity and this fraudulent activities was carried out by the same people who you have been forwarding your information's/details to all this while with the pretense of dealing with the right offices in Africa and other countries of the world. You will have to get the CLEARANCE FORM from the office of the High Court of Justice in Benin at the sum of $155 Usd. (One Hundred United States Dollars Only) This certificate will enable you to get access to the compensation funds of $12Million Usd which was offered to you by the Benin Government and don't forget that you need to get the document within 2 days from now as you already know the deadline given to you to secure the document.

If not for the fact that we checked your data before acting towards this directives given to us, you would have been arrested by now and jailed because of your association with criminals in the internet and don't forget our warnings to you. You will have to forward your bank account details to us where you want the $12Million Usd to be transferred into as soon as you secure the CLEARANCE FORM. The German business man who was duped with your identity has reported this case to the world court and it will involve the Government; both countries which are Germany and USA and that is the reason why you must get this document immediately so as to avoid anybody calling your name as being among the fraudsters.<BR>&nbsp;<BR>With the Certificate, you are free from any form of crimes as your data shows that you are a honest and respectable person in the society. You will have to send the fees to the High Court of Justice over there in Benin within 2days from now so that our local agent can be able to apply our modalities with the High Court of Justice to issue the CLEARANCE FORM to you. Send the fees of $155 Usd through Western Union Money Transfer with the name of the account officer in High Court of Justice.

Receivers Name: Nwaekwu Bejamin
    City: Cotonou
    Text Question: In God
    Text Answer: We Trust
    Amount: $155Usd.

As soon as yo=
    u send the fees, you will have to get back to us with the following details which are Senders Name and Address, MTCN Number, Text Question and Answer Used and the amount Sent.<BR>&nbsp;<BR>As soon as all this requirements are in place, the Certificate will be issued to you and then the compensation funds of $12Million Usd will be transferred into your bank account.

To avoid the riot of the law on your and your entire family, we have been pleased to allow you secure the document from the High Court of&nbsp; Justice so that your name could be cleared off the fraudulent list and we also argued with the Benin Republic Government about your compensations and that was the reason why you were compensated with the sum of $12,000,000 Usd.

hanks as I wait for your response

Respectively
    AGENT GARRY WALKER
    FBI SPECIAL AGENT
    Robert S. Mueller, III

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information or otherwise be protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original

Last edited: Sep 21, 2011
  5. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

From the mailbag, no headers.

To: [unation76@yahoo.com.ph]
    Sent: Monday, May 28, 2012
    Subject: FBI SPECIAL INVESTIGATION AGENT

Fraud Department Agent Garry Walker and Robert S. Mueller IIIAnti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division Fbi Headquarters In Washington, D.C. Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
    FBI-Washington Field Office 601 Street, NW Washington, DC 20535

Attention: Beneficiary,

Am writing to make you understand that this is FBI AGENT MR.GARRY WALKER representing the office of the FBI Director and our fraud department in which i head has been informed about your refusal to comply with the directives from the FBI and we are going ahead with the arrest by today and tomorrow.

We monitored your contact with this co-men through our global tracking device that detect all the incoming and outgoing e-mails and telephone calls globally from all the countries of the world, We have your e-mail address under our monitoring device set-up any more e-mails to the fraudsters from you will be automatically detected.

Our concern in this issue is for your name to be cleared from the scammers list which has already been submitted to all the crimes agencies in Benin, Germany,Canada ,London and United States Of America, We make sure that the laws are followed to the core and this is why the Benin Government which its citizen carried out the fraudulent activities with your information's which you sent to them have to compensate you with the amount as regards the FBI Laws of Sub-Section 12/13 Of the United Nations Anti-crimes laws.

We have in our file your details which you sent to them and we have checked and found out that you are a honest and hard working person and by this regards we decided to persuade the Benin Government to compensate you for the evil deeds that was carried out with your name.

The German man knows that you are the person because he was duped with your identity and this fraudulent activities was carried out by the same people who you have been forwarding your information's/details to all this while with the pretense of dealing with the right offices in Africa and other countries of the world.

You will have to get the CLEARANCE FORM from the office of the High Court of Justice in Benin Republic at the sum of $175.00 Usd. (One Hundred and Seventy five United States Dollars Only) This certificate will enable you to get access to the compensation funds of $1.2Million Usd which was offered to you by the Benin Republic Government and don't forget that you need to get the document within 3days from now as you already know the deadline given to you to secure the document.

If not for the fact that we checked your data before acting towards this directives given to us, you would have been arrested by now and jailed because of your association with criminals in the internet and don't forget our warnings to you.

You will have to forward your bank account details to us where you want this $1.2Million Usd to be transferred into as soon as you secure the CLEARANCE FORM.

The German business man who was duped with your identity has reported this case to the world court and it will involve the Government of both countries which are Germany and Yours and that is the reason why you must get this document immediately so as to avoid anybody calling your name as being among the fraudsters.

With the Certificate, you are free from any form of crimes as your data shows that you are a honest and respectable person in the society, You will have to send the fees to the High Court of Justice over there in Benin Republic within 3days from now so that our local agent can be able to apply our modalities with the High Court of Justice to issue the CLEARANCE FORM to you.

Send the fees of $175.00 through Western Union Money Transfer with the name of the account officer in High Court of Justice.

Receivers Name:Odili Cosmas
    Text Question: How Long
    Text Answer: Immediately
    Amount: $175.00 Usd
    Mtcn.......................
    Sender Name.........
    Sender Country.....

As soon as you send the fees, you will have to get back to us with the following details which are Senders Name and Address, MTCN Number, Text Question and Answer Used and the amount Sent.

Then,when all this requirements are in place, the Certificate will be issued to you and then the compensation funds of $1.2Million Usd will be transferred into your bank account immediately.

To avoid the riot of the law on you and your entire family, we have been pleased to allow you secure the document from the High Court of Justice Benin Republicso that your name will be cleared off the fraudulent list in Benin Republic and we also argued with the Benin Republic Government about your compensations and that was the reason why you were compensated with the sum of $1,200,000.00 Usd.

Thanks as I wait for your response

Respectively
    AGENT GARRY WALKER
    FBI SPECIAL INVESTIGATION AGENT

Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012
    Subject: Anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division FBI. Federal Bureau Of Investigation.

Fraud Department Agent Garry Walker and Robert S. Mueller IIIAnti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division Fbi Headquarters In Washington, D.C. Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
    Website: www.fbi.gov Email: (agentgarrywalker@realtyagent.com)

Attention:

Am writing to make you understand that this is AGENT GARRY WALKER representing the office of the FBI Director Robert Muller, and our fraud department in which i have been informed about your refusal to comply with the directives from the FBI and we are going ahead with the arrest by today and tomorrow.

We monitored your contact with this con men through our global tracking device that detect all the incoming and outgoing e-mails and telephone calls globally from all the countries of the world. We have your e-mail address under our monitoring device set-up any more e-mails to the fraudsters from you will be automatically detected.

Our concern in this issue is for your name to be cleared from the scammers list which has already been submitted to all the crimes agencies in Benin, Germany and United States Of America. We make sure that the laws are followed to the core and this is why the Nigerian Government which its citizen carried out the fraudulent activities with your information's which you sent to them have to compensate you with the amount as regards the FBI Laws of Sub-Section 12/13 Of the United States Anti-crimes laws.

We have in our file your details which you sent to them and we have checked and found out that you are a honest and hard working person and by this regards we decided to persuade the Nigerian Government to compensate you for the evil deeds that was carried out with your name.

The German man knows that you are a the person because he was duped with your identity and this fraudulent activities was carried out by the same people who you have been forwarding your information's/details to all this while with the pretense of dealing with the right offices in Africa and other countries of the world.

You will have to get the CLEARANCE FORM from the office of the High Court of Justice in NIGERIA at the sum of $150 Usd. This certificate will enable you to get access to the compensation funds of $5Million Usd which was offered to you by the NIGERIA Government and don't forget that you need to get the document within 2 days from now as you already know the deadline given to you to secure the document.

If not for the fact that we checked your data before acting towards this directives given to us, you would have been arrested by now and jailed because of your association with criminals in the internet and don't forget our warnings to you.

You will have to forward your bank account details to us where you want the $5Million Usd to be transferred into as soon as you secure the CLEARANCE FORM.

The German business man who was duped with your identity has reported this case to the world court and it will involve the Government of both countries which are Germany and USA and that is the reason why you must get this document immediately so as to avoid anybody calling your name as being among the fraudsters.

With the Certificate, you are free from any form of crimes as your data shows that you are a honest and respectable person in the society. You will have to send the fees to the High Court of Justice over there in ASABA NIGERIA within 2days from now so that our local agent can be able to apply our modalities with the High Court of Justice to issue the CLEARANCE FORM to you.

Send the fees of $150 Usd through Western Union Money Transfer with the name of the account officer in High Court of Justice.

Receivers Name: Azubuike Chiekwe
    ADDRESS ASABA NIGERIA
    Text Question: Today
    Text Answer: Yes
    Amount: $150 Usd.

As soon as you send the fees, you will have to get back to us with the following details which are Senders Name and Address, MTCN Number, Text Question and Answer Used and the amount Sent.

As soon as all this requirements are in place, the Certificate will be issued to you and then the compensation funds of $5Million usd will be transferred into your bank account.

To avoid the riot of the law on your and your entire family, we have been pleased to allow you secure the document from the High Court of Justice so that your name could be cleared off the fraudulent list and we also argued with the Nigerian Government about your compensations and that was the reason why you were compensated with the sum of $5MILLION usd only.

Respectively
    AGENT GARRY WALKER
    FBI SPECIAL AGENT

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information or otherwise be protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original.

6. guest2013

guest2013 Guest

email properties of the scam

email properties of the scam

if you Google the ip address is from Thailand

x-store-info:fHNTDlzCF8Nxw6HwcfGQy+S7Ax/lqLSmNphQ3OF+T9E=
    Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=none (sender IP is 163.32.58.1) smtp.mailfrom=fbiinvestigation03@cpll.cn; dkim=none header.d=cpll.cn; x-hmca=none header.id=fbiinvestigation03@cpll.cn
    X-SID-PRA: [fbiinvestigation03@cpll.cn]
    X-AUTH-Result: NONE
    X-SID-Result: NONE
    X-Message-Status: n:n
    X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0wO0Q9MjtHRD0yO1NDTD02
    X-Message-Info: uwSh5sv5+/f6V6TBSL3LZkPr1uOBcdIhgmNbTx2XKR3XtfrxpZ/sBMojnbCPV1kZ4yrjxU5n76R3UUmzlU05/ORwqPDcCj1fUgFpbZF6FzjPuutiAmNaQGPNCn0k5N3AS37O0yC/O4DO9jdeoSdEQ/r2qV0uPUwFpMeYw7hutJ8=
    Received: from mail.cjhs.kh.edu.tw ([163.32.58.1]) by COL0-MC4-F32.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
    Tue, 14 May 2013 08:04:34 -0700
    Received: from cjhs.kh.edu.tw (localhost.cjhs.kh.edu.tw [127.0.0.1])
    by mail.cjhs.kh.edu.tw (Postfix) with ESMTP id C9538153A1;
    Tue, 14 May 2013 23:04:31 +0800 (CST)
    From: "FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION" <fbiinvestigation03@cpll.cn>
    Reply-To: [imfbeninrepublic14@live.com]
    Subject: ATTENTION
    Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 00:04:31 +0900
    Message-Id: <20130514150243.M77915@cpll.cn>
    X-Mailer: OpenWebMail 2.52 20060502
    X-OriginatingIP: ::ffff:196.46.245.50 (nice)
    MIME-Version: 1.0
    Content-Type: text/html;
    charset=windows-1252
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
    To: undisclosed-recipients:;
    Return-Path: [fbiinvestigation03@cpll.cn]
    X-OriginalArrivalTime: 14 May 2013 15:04:34.0680 (UTC) FILETIME=[5857AF80:01CE50B4]

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2013
  7. Garreg Ddu

Garreg Ddu Gweinyddwr Staff Member

@ guest2013

:welcome: and thank you for your post.

The origin IP address is 196.46.245.50, which on lookup via http://cqcounter.com/whois/ gives:

8. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <usahomelandscuritydeptagency19@gmail.com>
    X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.58.85.65])
    Reply-To: garrywalker542@gmail.com
    Date: Wed, 28 May 2014
    Subject: FBI HAS SIGNED ARREST AGAINST YOU .AGENT GARRY WALKER.
    From: "MR. GARRY WALKER" <usahomelandscuritydeptagency19@gmail.com>

AGENT GARRY WALKER
    FBI SPECIAL AGENT
    E-MAIL: (garrywalker542@gmail.com)

URGENT NOTICE.

YOU HAVE FAILED TO COMPLY WITH OUR DIRECTIVES .WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOUR CONFIRMATION LETTER SINCE MAY 14TH 2014 AS OUR DIRECTOR HAS ALREADY BEEN NOTIFIED ABOUT YOU TO GET THIS PROCESS COMPLETED YESTERDAY AND RIGHT NOW THE WARRANT OF ARREST HAS BEEN SIGNED AGAINST YOU AND IT WILL BE CARRIED OUT IN THE NEXT 72 HOURS AS STRICTLY SIGNED BY THE FBI DIRECTOR.

WE HAVE INVESTIGATED AND FOUND OUT THAT YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANY IDEA WHEN THE FRAUDULENT DEAL WAS COMMITTED WITH YOUR INFORMATION'S/IDENTITY AND RIGHT NOW YOUR ID IS PLACED ON OUR WEBSITE AS A WANTED PERSON AND YOU WILL BE ANNOUNCE IN ALL THE LOCAL CHANNELS THAT YOU ARE WANTED BY THE FBI AFTER 72 HOURS.

AS A GOOD CHRISTIAN AND A HONEST MAN, I DECIDED TO SEE HOW I COULD BE OF HELP TO YOU BECAUSE I WOULD NOT BE HAPPY TO SEE YOU END UP IN JAIL AND ALL YOUR PROPERTIES CONFISCATED ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR INFORMATION' WHICH WAS USED TO CARRY OUT A FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS, I CALLED THE EFCC AND THEY DIRECTED ME TO A PRIVATE ATTORNEY WHO COULD HELP YOU GET THIS PROCESS DONE BY SECURING A MONEY LAUNDRY CERTIFICATE DOCUMENT AT THE SUM OF $105 USD ONLY AND WHICH WILL SAVE YOU FROM THIS ARREST AND I BELIEVED THAT THIS PROCESS IS CHEAPER FOR YOU.

YOU NEED TO DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE WITHIN TODAY AND TOMORROW TO GET THIS PROCESS DONE BECAUSE OUR DIRECTOR HAS CALLED TO INFORM ME THAT THE WARRANT OF ARREST HAS BEEN SIGNED AGAINST YOU AND ONCE IT HAS BEEN APPROVED, THEN THE ARREST WILL BE CARRIED OUT, AND FROM OUR INVESTIGATIONS WE LEARN THAT YOU WERE THE PERSON THAT FORWARDED YOUR ID TO ONE IMPOSTOR/FRAUDSTERS LAST MONTH WHEN HE HAD A DEAL WITH YOU ABOUT THE TRANSFER OF SOME ILLEGAL FUNDS INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WHICH IS VALUED AT THE SUM OF $5,000,000.00 USD.

I PLEADED ON YOUR BEHALF SO THAT THIS AGENCY COULD GIVE YOU TILL 31/05/2014 BEING SATURDAY SO THAT YOU COULD GET THIS PROCESS DONE BECAUSE I LEARNT THAT YOU WERE SENT SEVERAL E-MAIL WITHOUT GETTING A RESPONSE FROM YOU, PLEASE BEAR IT IN MIND THAT THIS IS THE ONLY WAY THAT I CAN BE ABLE TO HELP YOU AT THIS MOMENT OR YOU WOULD HAVE TO FACE THE LAW OF THE UNITED STATE AND ITS CONSEQUENCES.

YOU ARE ADVISED TO MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE BELOW DETAILS TO THE ATTORNEY.

RECEIVER NAME: AUGUSTINE ONWU
    CITY: PORT-NOVO
    TEXT QUESTION: ONE
    TEXT ANSWER: TWO
    AMOUNT: $105 USD
    SENDERS NAME?
    MTCN?

MAKE SURE THAT YOU DIDN'T HESITATE MAKING THE PAYMENT DOWN TO THE AGENCY BEFORE MAY 31ST SO THAT THEY COULD HAVE THE CERTIFICATE ENDORSED, SIGNED AND STAMPED IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY.

AFTER ALL THIS PROCESS HAS BEEN CARRIED OUT, THEN WE WOULD HAVE TO PROCEED TO THE BANK FOR THE TRANSFER OF YOUR COMPENSATION FUNDS WHICH IS VALUED AT THE SUM OF $9,000,000.00 USD WHICH WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE BEEN TRANSFERRED TO YOU ALL THIS WHILE.

NOTE/ ALL THE CRIMES AGENCIES HAVE BEEN CONTACTED ON THIS REGARDS AND WE WOULD USE YOUR ADDRESS WHICH IS STATED ABOVE AND YOU’RE ID TO TRACE YOU IF YOU DISREGARD THIS INSTRUCTIONS AGAIN FOR THE LAST TIME. THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

SINCERELY YOURS,
    GARRY WALKER, FBI SPECIAL AGENT

9. iammacha

iammacha New Member

I just received the same thing

but how do I find their IP address?

Actually mine is a bit different because it says its from the FBI Director James Comey.

10. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

11. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

From: 41.138.90.68, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, Etisalat Benin Sa
    Return-Path: <vdgtrading@speedy.com.ar>
    reply-to: fb1266@yahoo.co.uk
    date: Wed, 15 Jul 15
    message-id: <OID_1436918581850581_0vdgtrading@speedy.com.ar>
    subject: Attention: Warning Warning Warning,
    from: =?UTF-8?B?IkYgQiBJIg==?= <vdgtrading@speedy.com.ar>

FROM FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
    ADDRESS: 1000 18TH STREET NORTH, BIRMINGHAM, AL 35203
    UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
    EMAIL ADDRESS:::fb1266@yahoo.co.uk
    PHONE NUMBER::2517440167
    OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.FBI.GOV

Attention: Warning Warning Warning,

Am writing to make you understand that this is AGENT GARRY WALKER representing the office of the FBI Director and our fraud department, This Authority got a report, we have been informed about your refusal to comply with the directives from the FBI and we are going ahead with the arrest by tomorrow or next. We monitored your contact with this con men through our global tracking device that detect all the incoming and outgoing e-mails and telephone calls globally from all the countries of the world mostly in Nigeria for fakes.

We have your e-mail address under our monitoring device set-up any more e-mails to the fraudsters from you will be automatically detected.Our concern in this issue is for your name to be cleared from the scammers list which has already been submitted to all the crimes agencies in Benin Republic, Nigeria, Germany, and United States Of America. We make sure that the laws are followed to the core and this is why the Benin Government which its citizen carried out the fraudulent activities with your information's which you sent to them have to compensate you with the amount as regards the FBI Laws of Sub-Section 12/13 Of the United States Anti-crimes laws.

We have in our file your details which you sent to them and we have checked and found out that you are a honest and hard working person and by this regards we decided to persuade the UNITED STATE Government to compensate you for the evil deeds that was carried out with your name.The German man knows that you are the person because he was duped with your identity and this fraudulent activities was carried out by the same people who you have been forwarding your information's/details to all this while with the pretense of dealing with the right offices in Africa and other countries of the world. You will have to get the CLEARANCE FORM from the office of the High Court of Justice at the sum of $100 only.

This certificate will enable you to get access to the compensation funds of $2.900,000.00 which was offered to you by the Government and don't forget that you need to get the document within 3 days from now as you already know the deadline given to you to secure the documents. If not for the fact that we checked your data before acting towards this directives given to us, you would have been arrested by now and jailed because of your association with criminals in the internet and don't forget our warnings to you.

You will have to forward your bank account details to us where you want the $2.900,000.00Usd to be transferred into as soon as you secure the CLEARANCE from UNITED STATE.The German business man who was duped with your identity has reported this case to the world court and it will involve the Government of both countries which are Germany and USA and that is the reason why you must get this document immediately so as to avoid anybody calling your name as being among the fraudsters With the Certificate, you are free from any form of crimes as your data shows that you are a honest and respectable person in the society.

Please do try to comply with our instruction we also have your full account information through our monitoring system over scam activities, if you fail to follow our instructions we will not hesitate to call your bank for immediate terminate of your total cash into your bank account here in USA branch texas for fraud activities. Moreover the report we got we want to finalize everything to be done accordingly, this office cannot afford to be held liable for any wrong transfer of funds or liability of funds credited into a ghost account.

You will have to send the fees to the High Court of Justice within 3days from now so that our local agent can be able to apply our modalities with the High Court of Justice to issue the CLEARANCE FORM to you. Send the fees of $100 usd through any nearest western union or money-gram. As soon as all this requirements are in place, and the fee is been wire the Certificate will be issued to you from the court and then the compensation funds of$2.900,000.00. Usd will be transferred into your bank account. To avoid the riot of the law on yours and your entire family, we have been pleased to allow you secure the document from the High Court of Justice so that your name could be cleared off the fraudulent list and we also argued with the USA Government about your compensations and that was the reason why you were compensated with the sum of $2.900,000.00.

You are required to send the fee of $100USD by WESTERN UNION or MONEY GRAM to the issuing attorney in houston, texas as stated below:

INFORMATION
    Receivers Name:.. Edward brown
    Country........USA
    State.....Texas
    City.....Houston
    Test Question.... A
    Answer ...B
    AMOUNT to send:... $100USD
    Sender's name:.......
    MTCN or REFERENCE Number.......

Thanks as I wait for your response.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information or otherwise be protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original .

CONTACT FBI SPECIAL AGENT MR.GARRY WALKER

Respectively
    AGENT GARRY WALKER
    FBI SPECIAL AGENT

12. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <cyhdyk@rdtc.ru>
    Received: from (EHLO mail.rdtc.ru) (62.231.190.2)
    Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2016
    Subject: Attention: Beneficiary
    Reply-To: garrywalker307@gmail.com
    Mail-Reply-To: garrywalker307@gmail.com
    Message-ID: <5a627675b5c0e29dbca5889aa232361e@rdtc.ru>
    X-Sender: cyhdyk@rdtc.ru

Fraud Department Agent Garry Walker and James B. Comey Anti-Terrorist and Monetary
    Crimes Division Fbi Headquarters In Washington, D.C. Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
    Tel:+ 1 (510) 254 5832

Attention: Beneficiary,

Am writing to make you understand that this is AGENT GARRY WALKER representing the office of the FBI Director in fraud department in which I head has been informed about your refusal to comply with the directives from the FBI and we are going ahead with the arrest by today and tomorrow.

We monitored your contact with these con men through our global tracking device that detects all the incoming and outgoing e-mails and telephone calls globally from all the countries of the world. We have your e-mail address under our monitoring device set-up any more e-mails to the fraudsters from you will be automatically detected.

Our concern in this issue is for your name to be cleared from the scammers list which has already been submitted to all the crimes agencies in Benin, Nigeria Germany and United States of America. We make sure that the laws are followed to the core and this is why the Benin Republic Government which its citizen carried out the fraudulent activities with your information' s which you sent to them have to compensate you with the amount as regards the FBI Laws of Sub-Section 12/13 Of the United States Anti-crimes laws.

We have in our file your details which you sent to them and we have checked and found out that you are a honest and hard working person and by this regards we decided to persuade the Benin Republic Government to compensate you for the evil deeds that was carried out with your name.

The German man knows that you are a the person because he was duped with your identity and this fraudulent activities was carried out by the same people who you have been forwarding your information ' s/details to all this while with the pretense of dealing with the right offices in Africa and other countries of the world.

You will have to get the CLEARANCE FORM from the office of the High Court of Justice in Benin Republic at the sum of $69 USD (United States Dollars Only) This certificate will enable you to get access to the compensation funds of $85,000 USD which was offered to you by the Benin Republic Government and don' t forget that you need to get the document within 2 days from now as you already know the deadline given to you to secure the document.

If not for the fact that we checked your data before acting towards this directives given to us, you would have been arrested by now and jailed because of your association with criminals in the internet and don ' t forget our warnings to you.

You will have to forward your bank account details to us where you want the $85,000 USD to be transferred into as soon as you secure the CLEARANCE FORM.

The German business man who was duped with your identity has reported this case to the world court and it will involve the Government of both countries which are Germany and USA and that is the reason why you must get this document immediately so as to avoid anybody calling your name as being among the fraudsters.

With the Certificate, you are free from any form of crimes as your data shows that you are an honest and respectable person in the society. You will have to send the fees to the High Court of Justice over there in Benin Republic within 2days from now so that our local agent can be able to apply our modalities with the High Court of Justice to issue the CLEARANCE FORM to you.

Send the fees of $69USD through Western Union Money Transfer or money gram with the name of the account officer in High Court of Justice.

Receivers Name: BUCK BILLY
    City: Porto Novo
    Text Question: God Is
    Text Answer: Able
    Amount: $69 USD.

As soon as all this requirements are in place, the Certificate will be issued to you and then the compensation funds of $85,000 USD will transferred into your bank account.

To avoid the riot of the law on you and your entire family, we have been pleased to allow you secure the document from the High Court of Justice so that your name could be cleared off the fraudulent list and we also argued with the Benin Republic Government about your compensations and that was the reason why you were compensated with the sum of $85,000 USD.

Thanks as I wait for your kinds response.

Respectively
    AGENT GARRY WALKER
    FBI SPECIAL AGENT
    Tel: + 1 (510) 254 5832

13. Marie

Marie Administrator Staff Member

From: 197.234.219.24, [​IMG] Benin, Porto-novo, 4g 3g And Gprs Customers
    Return-Path: <mass.1967@alice.it>
    Message-ID: <159986c79bf.mass.1967@alice.it>
    Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017
    Reply-To: fbifrauddepartment82@gmail.com
    Subject: FBI SPECIAL AGENT

Attention: My Dear.

Am writing to make you understand that this is AGENT GARRY WALKER representing the office of the FBI Director and our fraud department in which i head has been informed about your refusal to comply with the directives from the FBI and we are going ahead with the arrest by today and tomorrow.

We monitored your contact with this con men through our global tracking device that detect all the incoming and outgoing e-mails and telephone calls globally from all the countries of the world.... We have your e-mail address under our monitoring device set-up any more e-mails to the fraudsters from you will be automatically detected.....

Our concern in this issue is for your name to be cleared from the scammers list which has already been submitted to all the crimes agencies in Benin, Germany and United States Of America. We make sure that the laws are followed to the core and this is why the Benin Government which its citizen carried out the fraudulent activities with your information's which you sent to them have to compensate you with the amount as regards the FBI Laws of Sub-Section 12/13 Of the United States Anti-crimes laws.

We have in our file your details which you sent to them and we have checked and found out that you are a honest and hard working person and by this regards we decided to persuade the Benin Government to compensate you for the evil deeds that was carried out with your name.

The German man knows that you are a the person because he was duped with your identity and this fraudulent activities was carried out by the same people who you have been forwarding your information's/details to all this while with the pretense of dealing with the right offices in Africa and other countries of the world.

You will have to get the CLEARANCE from the office of the High Court of Justice in Benin at the sum of $105Usd.( Dollars Only) This certificate will enable you to get access to the compensation funds of $3.5 Million Usd which was offered to you by the Benin Government and don't forget that you need to get the document within 2 days from now as you already know the deadline given to you to secure the documents.

You will have to forward your bank account details to us where you want the $3.5 Million Usd to be transferred into as soon as you secure the CLEARANCE FORM.

With the Certificate, you are free from any form of crimes as your data shows that you are a honest and respectable person in the society. You will have to send the fees to the High Court of Justice over there in Benin within 2days from now so that our local agent can be able to apply our modalities with the High Court of Justice to issue the CLEARANCE FORM to you.

Send the fees of $105 Usd through Western Union Money Transfer with the name of the account officer in High Court of Justice.

Receivers Name: Andy Emeka
    Text Question: In God
    Text Answer: We Trust
    Amount: $105Usd.

As soon as all this requirements are in place, the Certificate will be issued to you and then the compensation funds of $3.5 Million Usd will be transferred into your bank account.

To avoid the riot of the law on your and your entire family, we have been pleased to allow you secure the document from the High Court of Justice so that your name could be cleared off the fraudulent list and we also argued with the Benin Republic Government about your compensations and that was the reason why you were compensated with the sum of $3.5 Million Usd .

Respectively
    AGENT GARRY WALKER
    FBI SPECIAL AGENT

FBI Director
    James C comey, III

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information or otherwise be protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original

14. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Return-Path: <maurizio.davoli@alice.it>
    Message-ID: <1598ef6bfb1.maurizio.davoli@alice.it>
    Reply-To: o.f.c.es.v.c.e@outlook.com

Receivers Name: john eke
    Amount: $70Usd.

15. Quark

Quark Moderator Staff Member

From: 197.234.219.35, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, 4g 3g And Gprs Customer
    Return-Path: <avv.antoniolombardo@alice.it>
    Message-ID: <15c042f93db.avv.antoniolombardo@alice.it>
    Date: Sun, 14 May 2017
    Reply-To: fbifrauddepartment82@gmail.com
    Subject: FBI

Attention: My Dear.

Am writing to make you understand that this is AGENT GARRY WALKER representing the office of the FBI Director and our fraud department in which i head has been informed about your refusal to comply with the directives from the FBI and we are going ahead with the arrest by today and tomorrow.

We monitored your contact with this conmen through our global tracking device that detect all the incoming and outgoing e-mails and telephone calls globally from all the countries of the world....We have your e-mail address under our monitoring device set-up any more e-mails to the fraudsters from you will be automatically detected.....

Our concern in this issue is for your name to be cleared from the scammers list which has already been submitted to all the crimes agencies in Benin, Germany and United States Of America. We make sure that the laws are followed to the core and this is why the Benin Government which its citizen carried out the fraudulent activities with your information's which you sent to them have to compensate you with the amount as regards the FBI Laws of Sub-Section 12/13 Of the United States Anti-crimes laws.

You will have to get the CLEARANCE from the office of the High Court of Justice in Benin at the sum of $105Usd.(Dollars Only) This certificate will enable you to get access to the compensation funds of $3.5 Million Usd which was offered to you by the Benin Government and don't forget that you need to get the document within 2 days from now as you already know the deadline given to you to secure the documents.

You will have to forward your bank account details to us where you want the $3.5 Million Usd to be transferred into as soon as you secure the CLEARANCE FORM.

With the Certificate, you are free from any form of crimes as your data shows that you are a honest and respectable person in the society. You will have to send the fees to the High Court of Justice over there in Benin within 2days from now so that our local agent can be able to apply our modalities with the High Court of Justice to issue the CLEARANCE FORM to you.

Send the fees of $105 Usd through Western Union Money Transfer with the name of the account officer in High Court of Justice.

Receivers Name: John Obi
    Text Question: When
    Text Answer: Now
    Amount: $105Usd.

As soon as all this requirements are in place, the Certificate will be issued to you and then the compensation funds of $3.5 Million Usd will be transferred into your bank account.

To avoid the riot of the law on your and your entire family, we have been pleased to allow you secure the document from the High Court of Justice so that your name could be cleared off the fraudulent list and we also argued with the Benin Republic Government about your compensations and that was the reason why you were compensated with the sum of $3.5 Million Usd .

Thanks as I wait for your response Respectively
    AGENT GARRY WALKER
    FBI SPECIAL AGENT
    FBI Director
    James C comey, III

16. Nanook

Nanook Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <westernunionmonetransfer62@yahoo.com>
    Received: from (EHLO sonic316-12.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) (98.137.69.36)
    Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017
    Reply-To: FBI <fbiinverstigators@mail333.com>
    Subject: FBI

Attention:

We monitored your contact with this conmen through our global tracking device that detect all the incoming and outgoing e-mails and telephone calls globally from all the countries of the world....We have your e-mail address under our monitoring device set-up any more e-mails to the fraudsters from you will be automatically detected.....

Our concern in this issue is for your name to be cleared from the scammers list which has already been submitted to all the crimes agencies in Benin, Germany and United States Of America. We make sure that the laws are followed to the core and this is why the Benin Government which its citizen carried out the
    fraudulent activities with your information's which you sent to them have to compensate you with the amount as regards the FBI Laws of Sub-Section 12/13 Of the United States Anti-crimes laws.

You will have to get the CLEARANCE from the office of the High Court of Justice in Benin at the sum of $350Usd.(Dollars Only) This certificate will enable you to get access to the compensation funds of $3.5 Million Usd which was offered to you by the Benin Government and don't forget that you need to get the document within 2 days from now as you already know the deadline given to you to secure the documents.

Send the fees of $350 Usd through Western Union Money Transfer with the name of the account officer in High Court of Justice.

Receivers Name: Samson Nnaji
    Text Question: When
    Text Answer: Now
    Amount: $350Usd.

As soon as you send the fees, you will have to get back to us with the following details which are Senders
    Name and Address, MTCN Number, Text Question and Answer Used and the amount Sent.

Thanks as I wait for your response Respectively
    AGENT GARRY WALKER
    FBI SPECIAL AGENT
    FBI Director
    Christopher A. Wray, III