Ahmed Hassan, Burkina Faso

Desta vez oferecem-nos uma percentagem de uma soma que querem transferir
duma conta que pertencia a um/a Senhor/a que faleceu. O dinheiro está no Banco à espera de ser levantado e precisam da nossa conta para o sacar. aqui fica o exemplo:

Remetente: Ahmed Hassan (ahmed.h1@qz2d0.com)

Greetings!!!

I am Mr.Ahmed Hassan from Burkina faso. I am contacting you in a business that will be of benefit to both of us.I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $1.3million to your account.

This money has been here in our Bank lying dormant for years now without nobody coming for the claim of it.I want to release the money to you as the relative to our deceased customer Mrs .Joyce Lake (the account owner) who died a long with her supposed next of kin since 31 January 2000.

You can confirm the genuineness of the business by visiting this web site:http://html.koat.com/sh/news/stories/nat-news-20000201-133854.html

The Banking laws here does not allow such money to stay more than 9 years,because the money will be recalled to the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund, that is the reason why i want to release the money to you as her relative so we can use it to secure the future of our both families.

By indicating your interest I will send you the full details on how the business will be executed. Delete if you are not interested.

Best wishes to you and your family.

Mr.Ahmed Hassan.

Recebi este e-mail hoje, mas o domÃnio do site nem sequer existe. Mistério...

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 41.79.217.118 - BENIN - Spacetel Benin SA
Return-Path: ajuu_85@yahoo.co.in

Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013
Reply-To: alahmedhassan06@yahoo.fr
Subject: With due respect.
To: undisclosed recipients:

Dear Friend,

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met before, but need not to worry as I am contacting you independently of my investigation and no one is informed of this communication. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $11.3million immediately to your private account.The money has been here in our Bank lying dormant for years now without anybody coming for the claim of it.

I want to release the money to you as the relative to our deceased customer (the account owner) who died a long with her supposed NEXT OF KIN since 31 January 2000. The Banking laws here does not allow such money to stay more than 14 years,because the money will be recalled to the Bank treasury account as unclaimed fund.

By indicating your interest I will send you the full details on how the business will be executed.

Please respond urgently and delete if you are not interested.

Regards,
Mr.Ahmed Hassan
+22968776349

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
X-SID-PRA: lai@hl.gov.tw
Received: from 192.168.1.6 by mailgate.hl.gov.tw with MailGates ESMTP Server
Return-Path: <lai@hl.gov.tw>
Reply-To: "Ahmed Hassan" <mrahmedhassan0@ymail.com>
Subject: Please respond urgently.
Message-ID: <1411153645.17697.lai@hl.gov.tw>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014
Return-Path: lai@hl.gov.tw

Dear Sir/Madam,

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met before. For your kind attention, I need your urgent Cooperation in transferring the sum of $11.3 Million to your private account. The money has been here in our Bank lying dormant for years without anybody coming for the claim of it. I want to release the money to you as the relative to our deceased customer(the account owner) who died a long with her supposed next of kin since 31 January 2000.

The Banking laws here in my country does not allow such money to stay more than 15 years,because the money will be recalled to the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund after this period, this is the reason why i want to release the money to you so we can use it to secure the future of our both families.

By indicating your interest I will send you the full details on how the business will be executed. Please respond urgently and delete if you are not interested.

Best wishes to you and your family.

Mr. Ahmed Hassan

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
From: 197.239.66.123, Burkina Faso, Mpls Host Connectivity To Mpbn And It Network

Return-Path: william@kentledge.com.tw
Reply-To: ~alahmedhassann02@gmail.com>

Spanish Administrator

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Same as Kat, also from Burkina Faso, 41.138.125.126.
From "Mr Ahmed Hassan
Return-Path: ~alahmedhnn256@gmail.com>

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: willian.moreira@queijosroseli.com.br
Reply-To: <alahmedhassann02@gmail.com>
From: "Mr Ahmed Hassan"<willian.moreira@queijosroseli.com.br>
Subject: ASSALAMU ALAIKUM
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015

Greetings,

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met before, but need not to worry as I am contacting you independently of my investigation and no one is informed of this communication. I need your urgent cooperation in transferring the sum of $11.3million immediately to your private account. The money has been here in our Bank lying dormant for years now without anybody coming for the claim of it.

I want to release the money to you as the relative to our deceased customer (the account owner) who died a long with her supposed NEXT OF KIN since 31 January 2000. The Banking laws here does not allow such money to stay more than 16 years, because the money will be recalled to the Bank treasury account as unclaimed fund.

By indicating your interest I will send you the full details on how the business will be executed.

Best Regards,
Mr. Ahmed Hassan

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Same, also from Burkina Faso.
From "Mr Ahmed Hassan
Return-Path: ~alahmedhnn256@gmail.com>

Burkina Faso, Ouagadougou, 3g Subscribers Pools

From Mr Ahmed Hassan
Return-Path: <anthony@litung.ocw.com.tw>
Reply-To: <alahmedhassann02@gmail.com>
Subject: Please respond urgently
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015
Message-ID: <77cbfbfe-7f8b-479e-a558-8dca053bd7a6@LITUNGCAS1.litung.com.tw>
Return-Path: anthony@litung.ocw.com.tw

Dear Friend,

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met before, but need not to worry as I am contacting you independently of my investigation and no one is informed of this communication. I need your urgent cooperation in transferring the sum of $11.3million immediately to your private account. The money has been here in our Bank lying dormant for years now without anybody coming for the claim of it.

I want to release the money to you as the relative to our deceased customer (the account owner) who died a long with her supposed NEXT OF KIN since 31 January 2000. The Banking laws here does not allow such money to stay more than 16 years, because the money will be recalled to the Bank treasury account as unclaimed fund.

Best Regards,
Mr. Ahmed Hassan

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
And.... Return Path: alahmedhnn256@gmail.com
Reply-To: <alabudakarim6@gmail.com>

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 220.130.246.112,
TAIWAN, HiNet

Return Path: alahmedhnn256@gmail.com
Reply-To: <alabudakarim6@gmail.com>
Subject: ASSALAMU ALAIKUM
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015

Greetings,

Best Regards,
Mr.Ahmed Hassan

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Burkina Faso, Ouagadougou, Airtel Burkina Faso Partners

Return-Path: alahmedhnn256@gmail.com
Reply-To: almahmedhassan6@yahoo.com
Subject: Please respond urgently and delete if you are not interested.
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016

Greeting,

I am Mr Ahmed Hassan a banker. I have a business transaction that worth of $11.3 Million. The fund belong to one of our deceased customer who died a long with her supposed NEXT OF KIN since 31 January 2000.

The Banking laws here does not allow such money to stay more than 17 years, because the money will be recalled to the Bank treasury account as unclaimed fund.

If you are interested i will send you the full details how the business will be executed.

Regards,
Mr. Ahmed Hassan.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <lospinaresescuela@speedy.com.ar>
Received: from (EHLO if05-mail-fb02-mia.mta.terra.com) (208.84.243.186)
reply-to: ahmedhssn23@gmail.com
date: Fri, 26 Feb 16
message-id: <OID_1456527831975846_0labalvarez@speedy.com.ar>
Subject: RE: FROM: MR. AHMED HASSAN

ATTENTION PLS!

First I must solicit your confidence in this transaction; this is by virtue of its nature as it is utterly top secret. I know it may come to you as a surprise, but I sincerely apologize if it invades on your privacy.

I am Mr. Ahmed Hassan, the head of file department of Bank of Africa (B.O.A) here in Burkina Faso / Ouagadougou. In my department I discover an abandoned sum of (US$18.2M) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his family in plane crash.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for the safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it. I agree that 40% of this money will be for you, and 60% would be for me. Then after the money is been transferred into your account, I will visit your country for an investment under your kind control.

You have to contact my Bank directly as the real next of kin of this deceased account with next of kin application form which I will send to you immediately I hear from you. All you are required to do now is to confirm the bellow information to enable us commence immediately.

1. Your Full Name:---------------
2. Home Address: ---------------
3. Age & Sex: ---------------------
4. Occupation: --------------------
5. Cell Phone: ---------------------
6. State of Origin: ----------------
7. Country: --------------------------
8: Marital Status: -----------------

Waiting to hear from you soon.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Ahmed Hassan

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: mr.ahmed256hassan@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016
Reply-To: "Mr. Ahmed Hassan" <mr.ahmed256hassan@gmail.com>
Subject: FROM THE DESK OF Mr. Ahmed Hassan

FROM THE DESK OF Mr. Ahmed Hassan
AUDITS & ACCOUNTS DEPT IN THE BANK OF AFRICAN
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso

Attention: Please

I am Mr. Ahmed Hassan The manager Audit & Accounts dept. in the Bank OFAfrican (BOA). I am writing to request your assistance to transfer the sum of$15, 000.000.00 [Fifteen million, United States dollars) into your accounts.

The above sum belongs to our deceased customer late Mr. John korovo who diedalong with his entire family in the Benin plane crash 2000 and since then thefund has been in a suspense account.

After my further investigation, I discovered that Mr. John korovo died with hisnext of kin and according to the laws and constitution guiding this bankinginstitution, it states that after the expiration of (7) seven years, if no bodyor person comes for the claim as the next of kin, the fund will be transferredto national treasury as unclaimed fund. Because of the static of this transaction I want you to stand as the next of kin so that our bank will accord you the recognition and have the fund transferred to your account.

The total sum will be shared as follows: 60% for me, 40% for you and allincidental expenses that may occur during the transfer process will be incurredby both of us. The transfer is risk free on both sides hence you will follow myinstructions till the fund get to your account. More detailed information'swith the official application form will be forwarded to you to explain more comprehensively what is required of you.
Your Full Name.......................... ...
Your Sex...................................
Your Age...................................
Your Country....................... ........
Your Occupation.................... ......
Your Personal Mobile Number......................

Thanks
Mr. Ahmed Hassan

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Burkina Faso, Diebougou, Mpls Host Connectivity To Mpbn And It Network

From "Ahmed Hassan
Return-Path: <admin@ez-care.com.tw>
Reply-To: <almahmedhassan6@yahoo.com>
Subject: WITH DUE RESPECT.
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2016

Greetings,

I want to release the money to you as the relative to our deceased customer (the account owner) who died a long with her supposed NEXT OF KIN since 31 January 2000. The Banking laws here does not allow such money to stay more than 17 years, because the money will be recalled to the Bank treasury account as unclaimed fund.

Best Regards,
Mr. Ahmed Hassan

Garreg Ddu

Gweinyddwr
Staff member
Received: from 102.178.54.199 by webjas-vac105.srv.aolmail.net (10.96.19.108) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Thu, 09 Aug 2018 20:22:28 -0400
Origin IP Address = 102.178.54.199 = Orange BF, Burkina Faso, Kadiogo, Ouagadougou
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2018 20:22:29 -0400
Subject: I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust
X-Originating-IP: [102.178.54.199]
To: Undisclosed recipients:;
Return-Path: hassan_ahmed2@aol.fr

Hello Dear Friend,

Please read this letter very carefully, I must apologize for barging this message into your mail box without any formal introduction due to the urgency and confidential of this matter, knowing that this message will come to you as a surprise, please this is not a joke and do not joke with it.

I am Mr.Hassan Ahmed:

I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to establish with you for the mutual benefit of us.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($15) Million United States dollars into your account within 7working banking days. This fund has been dormant for years in our Bank without claim due to the owner of this fund died along with his entire family

I want our bank to release this fund to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer while I come over to your country to share this fund with you as soon as you confirm this fund into your account and ask me to come over.

I don't want this fund to go into our Bank treasure as an abandoned or unclaimed fund. So this is the reason that made me to contact you so that our bank will release this fund to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer. Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested.

Upon the receipt of your reply and indication of your capability, I will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the above

Mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me while 60% will be for me.
Because I don't want anyone here in our bank to know my involvement until you confirm this fund into your account and ask me to come over for the sharing as I indicated.

Please fill your information is required.

please contact me through this email(mrhassanahmed2017@outlook.fr)

Your Full Name.......................... ...
Your Sex...................................
Your Age...................................
Your Country....................... ........
Your Occupation.................... ......
Your Personal Mobile Number......................

Thanks with my best regards
Mr. Hassan Ahmed.