Aisha / Ayeshsa Gaddafi, Libya

from: Aisha Abuztaia al Gaddafi. <aishagadafi@gadafihoushold.com>
reply-to: [aishagadafi@yahoo.com]
date: Mon, Apr 18, 2011
subject: Can i Trust you on this?????

Dear one,

I am Aisha Abuztaia al Gaddafi, the granddaughter of Hanna Abuztaia al Gaddafi (adopted daughter of the Libyan president who died in the bomb blast in 1986 I am 17 years old, Since the death of our grandmother, I and my younger brother has been Schooling in the USA, but recently, we were all returned back to Africa because of the war in Libya. All assets of all our family members above 18yrs have been freeze. (See news below.)
http://www.deccanherald.com/content/141679/britain-freezes-gaddafis-assets.html.

Yesterday, the family lawyers called all of us that are less than 18yrs and handed over to us documents of assets that have not been freezed in the USA and beyond, so that we can find someone who can stand as our adopted parents in other to be able to access this funds. i am not in concern with the money, or assets, i just need you to adopt me and i will be able to go back and live in the USA freely with my friends. you can have all the money and assets as far as you can take care of my education and that of my brother and we can live in the USA in peace, i will be grateful My lot of assets contains over 45,000,000 United States Dollars and a big house and farm/ land in Virginia so even if you don't have a house that wouldn't be a problem.

Kindly email me as soon as possible and i will ask our lawyer to link you up with a lawyer in the USA that can make this a speedy process.

Aisha Abuztaia al Gaddafi.

Received: from [41.93.131.80] by srv1.th-dns.com

Aisha Gaddafi (<sai@yahoo.com>)

Received: from onlyserver.onlystuff.int ([81.149.147.242])
City London
State or Region England
Country United Kingdom
ISP Single Static IP Addresses.
Domain BTOPENWORLD.COM
I NEED YOUR HELP‏
Sent: Fri 5/06/11

Good day,

This message may come to you as a surprise I am contacting you because of the problem we are having in my country Libya which the problem is getting more tough everyday I am. Aisha Gaddafi the daughter of Muammar Gaddafi the president of Libya I am right now in west Africa I have some hug amount of money which I need a foreign partner to invest if you are interested to assist me on this transaction which I will compensate you get back to me for more detail and also keep it confidential reply

me on this email: <aishaa11122@live.com>

send me your full name, address, telephone number including your occupation

Yours sincerely
Aisha Gaddafi

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
From Aisha Gaddafi
Return-Path: <jose.mora@sify.com>
Received: from 212.52.152.113, Burkina Faso, Onatel
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011
Reply-To: [aisha.g@ibibo.com]
Subject: Hello

Dear Friend,

Let this message not surprise you, I am contacting you due to the problem my family is presently having in my country Libya; a problem that is getting tougher everyday. My half brother Saif al-Arab is dead, killed by NATO air strike, and the rest of us are endangered.

I am Aisha Gaddafi one of the daughters of Muammar Gaddafi, the embattled president of Libya, I am currently residing in one of the African Countries, unfortunately as a refugee. At the meantime, my family is the target of Western nations led by America who wants to destroy my father at all costs. Our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets to freeze. Insha Allahu, I will make you a part of my family heritage, if you can help me out at this difficult time of my life. All I need from you is for you to open an online account in at least 2 banks, one in China and the other in BurkinaFaso Republic. I have accounts with big sums of money in these banks. All you do is to open&nbs p;an online account with these banks and I will transfer all my money to your accounts. I don't want anybody to know about this or my accounts will be freeze. There is an international conspiracy to seize our family accounts/investments around the world.

If you are interested to assist me in this regards kindly get back to me as soon as possible for more details on how to proceed. Needless to say that I will compensate you handsomely once the transfer is effected into your nominated bank account. I want you to assist me get this part of my money ($52,500,000.00) out of one of my account with the help of my lawyer who i will instruct to change everything in your name and transfer the money into your account. I will give you 30% of the total money if you can help me get this deal done. Where i am now, i can not disclose it and no telephone calls because it will be monitored. We can only talk via email so that i will give you all the informations you may need to complete&nb sp;this deal.

I want you to be fast in what so every you want to do, so that we will remove this money from the account before the Libyan Government/ USA and UN frozen my account. According to the information we got, the libyan Government has put money on our head that any one who can tell them were we are will get the money so my dear, let this issue be very TOP SECRET between me and you. I am looking forward to hear from you.

Warmest Regards,
Aisha Gaddafi

Ayesha Gaddafi, Gaddafi's daughter

Greetings,
My name is Ayesha Gaddafi am the only daughter late president Muammar Gaddafi, who ruled Libya from 1969 to 2011. During the period of his stay in office, he made me go into money exchange and gold business but due to the up rising/crisis in libya now he died a careless death as a result of that i made a bold decission that i was going to leave the country so that i will not fall a victim like my father did because the way things are going on,no body is safe.

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <aisha.gadaffi@ymail.com>
Received: from 77.249.73.168, Netherlands, Upc Broadband Operations B.v, [abuse@upc.nl]
Reply-To: <Aisha.Gaddafi@writeme.com>
Subject: Regards and Respect
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012

Greetings

It's my pleasure to contact you with this proposal, I am Aisha Gaddafi the only daughter to Mommar Gaddafi formal Libya president. I know this message may come to you as a surprise. I am in position with my father fund and asset and my dad also deposited some money in my name with a finance firm in Netherlands.

America and United Nation (UN) are after my father's money, this the prove on how tha UN and America want to froze my father asset
http://www.reuters.com/
article/2011/10/21/us-libya-gaddafi-assets-idUSTRE79K42020111021

About $19 billion in assets believed to have been under the control of Gaddafi or associates have been located and frozen by the United Nations and member countries, U.S. officials have said since rebel forces began fighting to oust him from power.

But other estimates suggest Gaddafi controlled as much as $30 billion in assets in the United States alone, plus large holdings in Europe and South Africa, said Victor Comras, a former money laundering expert for the United Nations and U.S. State Department

I will not like to fold my hands to see that my father asset is frozen, they Government Officials will only use this fund for their own benefit. I need your assistance in moving some of my father asset to your country for security reason.

We will make all arrangement on percentage, help me keep this asset you have your own percent.

Reply as soon as possible to enable us move this asset on time.EMAIL: [Aisha.Gaddafi@writeme.com]

Regard
Aisha Gaddafi

B

Bonoahx

Dr. Aisha Muammar Ghadafi

Subject: EMAIL: ME: (aisha12muammarc@gmail.com)
Received: by 10.204.115.77 with SMTP id h13cs44920bkq;
Thu, 26 Jan 2012 00:08:52 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.68.72.69 with SMTP id b5mr2989613pbv.120.1327565331499;
Thu, 26 Jan 2012 00:08:51 -0800 (PST)

I need your assistance for this transaction

Attn: Sir /Madam, Assalamu`Alaikum
This may appear a bit surprising to you but very beneficial; as a matter of urgency, I am desperately looking for a foreign partner whom I can trust to handle some investment of fund movement. I am Dr.Aisha Muammar,daughter of late Libyan leader Colonel Muammar Gadhafi. Before he was killed, he gave everybody money in case any thing happens to him.

He deposited the sum of US$65.4m (Sixty five million four hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in my name in a Finance Firm which i will disclose to you as we proceed. I have already left Libya to one of the Asian country. Consequently, our status/position of the present state of things does not permit me to open an account or run any huge financial business at the moment. That is why I want this fund records to be change to your full information that will enable you transferred it to any conducive account in any of the countries in the world.

Your assistance will enable us invest this money in your country or any where it will be safe and productive.But before we continue in this transaction, we have to build a memorandum of trust that none of the two parties shall betray each other. As soon as you agree to assist us, I shall quickly furnish you with the contact address

of the Finance Firm where the US$65.4m (Sixty five million four hundred Thousand United States Dollars was deposited.I will get you the deposit certificate of claim for ownership documents to you. Please I need your urgent and confidential response. Waiting for your prompt and positive response.

Please, if you are not interested do not disclose my intention so that it will not get to my late husband,relatives or loyalist as well as the government of Libya as they will burn me alive with my entire family.

The requested information s below
==================================
1. Full name..............
2. Telephone numbers/.....
3. Your age......
4. Your sex.........
5. Your occupation........
6. Your country and city......
7. Your home address..........
8. Marital status............
Thanks.
Dr. Aisha Muammar Ghadafi
[aisha12muammarc@gmail.com]

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <aisha@lixiaoya.com>
Received: from 165.228.5.7, Canberra, Australia, Telstra Internet
Reply-To: <aishamuammagaddafi@yahoo.com.ph>
Subject: My Beloved.
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012
Return-Path: [aisha@lixiaoya.com]

My beloved,

Pardon my unsolicited email to you. I am only desperate and the only way to relieve my mind is to talk to somebody with believe that you will reason with me.

What happened in my life was not my making because I was born with the golden spoon and it had remained there till when the crisis started last year.

I do not wish you to judge me for what I did not do because I was born into the family with everything and that did not give me the opportunity to see the other side of life.

I wish you to see me as a desperate mother who needs your help for the sake and future of her children. I have 3 children and with the way things are going they might end up begging on the street if nothing is done fast.

My name is Aisha Gaddafi, the daughter of the late Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi. I do not wish to go into details about my father, he was a great man I must confess but all that was yesterday.

I am seeking your assistance to help me secure some funds and houses my father gave to me. The united Nation has already sized everything in United Kingdom and the United States but we have a very strong connection in Italy that we have funds that are still well secured which I wish you to remove for me and integrate it to your bank account. There are also good properties I will wish to sell as soon as possible to enable me secure the fund because the United Nations will definitely find out since my father friend is no longer in government. I will send you the documents to the properties but the most important is to secure the fund from the security company as soon as possible.

I will not disclose the amount until I have the confidence that you will help me as requested. Please what happened in Libya was not my making and plead you do use it against me because I could not change it even if I wanted to.

I am presently in Algeria with close monitoring by the government because they believe I have violation of an exile agreement with Algeria to refrain from any political and financial activity.

I am willing to discuss your condition if you will assist me to secure these funds.

I look forward to your immediate response.

Best regards,
Aisha

H

HEENA

PLEASE HELP ME, I DON,T WANT THEM TO BE AWARE OF THIS PARTICLAR FUND (9.5MILLION)DEPOSITED BY MY BRO

Dear Friend ,

I am Aisha Gaddafi, I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow from my heart asking for your help at this time, I got your contact view internet searching for a trustworthy person who will understand my present conditions and come to my rescue here in Algeria (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/aug/29/wife-gaddafi-children-algeria).

I have passed through pains and sorrowful moment since the death of my father Muhammad Abu Minyar Gaddafi former leader of Libya and brothers, all our Foreign and local accounts have been blocked by the western countries and we are not allowed to make transfer or receive money from any country or source.Please, view the website:

(1) http://www.khaleejtimes.com/Display...euae/2011/June/theuae_June569.xml§ion=theuae
(2) http://govinthelab.com/u-s-freezes-32-billion-in-gaddafi-bank-accounts-u-k-adds-19-billion/

Yesterday I received an urgent email from one of the security Vaults abroad that both their government and new Libya government are tracing hidden deposit and assets deposited by my family, I don't want them to be aware of this particular fund (9.5million) deposited by my brother late Khamis Gaddafi abroad.

If you can be of any assistant to me kindly get back as to furnish you with the company and the deposit details so that you can contact them so that they will transfer the total sum of (US$ 9,500,000.00 M) Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars into your account as the new beneficiary, I am willing to reward you bountiful 30%.

I'm happy peace has been restored in Libya ,i pray one day i will travel back to my country.I cannot talk to you on phone because all telephone conversion are monitor by the Algeria 's Government and the new Libya Government.

Please, keep this offers safe,secret and confidential .Await your reply via Email: [aishaga993@gmail.com]

Warmest Regards,
Aisha Gaddafi
Email: [aishaga993@gmail.com]

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
From Aisha Moammar Gadhafi (Mrs.)
Return-Path: <aisha@gmail.com>
Received: from 81.200.215.246, Moscow, Russia. Opti-telecom Limited
Reply-To: <tyler.hess65@yahoo.es>
Subject: [!! SPAM] PLEASE ASSIST MY FAMILY RECEIVE THIS FUND
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012

Dear Beloved,

Pardon my unsolicited email to you. I am only desperate and the only way to relieve my mind is to talk to somebody with believe that you will reason with me. What happened in my life was not my making because I was born with the golden spoon and it had remained there till when the crisis started last year. I do not wish you to judge me for what I did not do because I was born into the family with everything and that did not give me the opportunity to see the other side of life. I wish you to see me as a desperate mother who needs your help for the safety and future of her children. I have 3 children and with the way things are going they might end up begging on the street if nothing is done fast. My name is Aisha Moammar Gadhafi, the daughter of the late Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi. I do not wish to go into details about my father, he was a great man I must confess but all that was yesterday.

I am seeking your assistance to help me secure some funds and houses my father gave to me. The united Nation has already sized everything in United Kingdom and the United States but we have a very strong connection in other parts of Europe that we have funds that are still well secured which I wish you to remove for me and integrate it to your bank account. There are also good properties I will wish to sell as soon as possible to enable me secure the fund because the United Nations will definitely find out since my father friend is no longer in government. I will send you the documents to the properties but the most important is to secure the fund from the finance/fiduciary house as soon as possible. I will not disclose the amount until I have the confidence that you will help me as requested. Please what happened in Libya was not my making and plead you do use it against me because I could not change it even if I wanted to.

I am presently in Algeria with close monitoring by the government because they believe I have violation of an exile agreement with Algeria to refrain from any political and financial activity. I therefore urge you to open communication with my British lawyer Mr. Tyler Hess who is currently in London on his personal email: [tyler.hess65@yahoo.es] Based on my current refugee situation in Algeria and sensitive nature of this deal I chose to remain anonymous until this deal is finalized.

My lawyer shall give you details of how we can proceed.

Best regards,
Aisha Moammar Gadhafi (Mrs.)

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <wayiesha@gmail.com>
Received: from 41.151.124.199, South Africa, Telkom SA Limited
Return-Path: <wayiesha@gmail.com>
Subject: Daughter of the Late Dictator of Libya.
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012

Good day,

I am Ayesha Gadhafi the daughter of the former Libyan leader, Late Col. Muammar Gadhafi. However, I was never in support of my father’s position in killing the Libyan citizens. I am sending you this email in respect of my father’s funds that was deposited in my name in a reputable financial institute in South Africa and my father thought the said funds has been seized before he died. Now the Government is after us and trying to liquidate all my late father’s funds.

I would need your assistance to move the funds out of South Africa to your country based on the fact that, all our activities are presently monitored and we cannot make any trip out of Algeria or get involved in any monetary issue or business transaction, hence I seek your assistance. I will send more information to you if you accept to assist me. Right now we have a lot of calamity in Libya and the US government has already seized $200billion dollars of my late father’s wealth in the United State of America and the British did the same too. So therefore, I am trying to make sure they don’t find the $100Million that is deposited in my name in South Africa. This is why I am trying to move the funds as soon as possible because presently, I am in the Algerian Refugee camp under the Algerian Government Protection Act, I can’t make that happen, and hence I contacted you. I have been here in this camp since August 2011 and at that time I came in here, I was pregnant and right now have a beautiful baby.

I want you to know that I have a past and history to protect and I have never supported my late father in his wrong ways that is why I want to separate myself from the family. I actually came across your contact information while using a soft-ware called the internet web detective. Having studied a bit of your profile as displayed by the web detective I came to the conclusion that you will be a very trustworthy and reliable partner since you have had no criminal records in the past or present, hence I contacted you because I know you are capable to handle this project and assist me to receive these funds.

At this point I can’t communicate with you on phone, but only by email as we have restricted access. I will also want you to know that I have done all that is necessary for you to receive these funds without any problem or eyebrow. As soon as I receive your email I will send you more information and also the contact of the financial institute in South Africa to contact them and make further claims of these funds to your possession and hold it till am out of this camp for investment purpose in your country. But please I want you to know that I am working with you with full trust and honesty on this because the new Government of Libya is seriously looking for all funds under my late father’s name.

The total fund is $100Million and you shall have 30% of the total amount for assisting me in making this transfer a success. I also want you to know that there is no legal implication of any kind or any unforeseen one and it is 100% risk free and it is compulsory you keep every detail in this message confidential and secretive between us and the bank official that will be assist us. I also want you to know that none of my relative know about these funds and it is an inheritance from my father and everyone thought that the funds had been seized. As soon as we have the change of the account done to your name, then we can make transfer of the funds in bits and I would prefer the first transfer of $10M to your account before subsequent transfer would be done.

Please, kindly get back to me on my email address below to enable me forward you more information. We would need a change of ownership which I would sign to that effect immediately. Please, as a result of the present issue in Libya, I would want you to keep this confidential because if the Government finds out about the funds, it would be confiscated. The transfer is 100% risk free as all the paper works that would prove the legitimacy of the funds when it is transferred into your account, would be made available by the bank including the origin of funds that would be issued as a contract payment.

Please, do not reply to this email, only reply to the email address below for security reasons.

Regards,
Ayesha Gadhafi.
Email: [wayesha@yahoo.cn]

International community public notification!

Any email coming out of South Africa from the following sniped [IP] location on Google, Windows or yahoo maps.

(See frates.pdf)

This location sends out several fake emails mostly in the form of fake Lotteries.

Warning!

:spudniktrooper: Do not respond to any emails from this location they are not legitimate.

Attachments

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
From AISHA GADDAFI
Return-Path: <vvip@rwmanila.com>
Received: from 203.227.22.1, Seoul, Korea, Korea Spinal Cyber Information Center
Reply-To: <ai_gaddafi@katamail.com>
Subject: assets deposited
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012

Dear Friend,

I am Aisha Gaddafi, I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow from my heart asking for your help urgently, I got your contact via internet while searching for a trustworthy person who will understand my present conditions and come to my rescue here in Algeria (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/aug/29/wife-gaddafi-children-algeria). I have passed through pains and sorrowful moment since the death of my father Muhammad Abu Minyar Gaddafi former leader of Libya and brothers, all our Foreign and local accounts have been blocked by the western countries and we are not allowed to make transfer or receive money from any country or source.

Yesterday I received an urgent email from one of the security Vaults abroad that both their government and new Libya government are tracing hidden deposit and assets deposited by my family, I don't want them to be aware of this particular fund ($9.5million) deposited by my brother late Khamis Gaddafi abroad. If you can be of any assistant to me kindly get back to me immediately so that I can furnish you with the company and the deposit details for you to contact them so that they will transfer the Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars into your account as the new beneficiary. Further information will be revealed to you as soon as I get your response to this mail.

Warmest Regards,
AISHA GADDAFI

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
From Aisha Al-Qahsi (Gaddafi)
Return-Path: <aishaalqhsi@ymail.com>
Received: from 120.141.193.159 , Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Packet One Networks (m) Sdn
Reply-To: <aishalqhsi@9.cn>
Subject: CAN I TRUST YOU
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012

Dear Sir/Madam

I want to indulge your humble person to read through this letter written by me.

I am Aisha Gaddafi (Al-Qahsi), the Daughter of late Col. Muammar Gaddafi former Libya Leader who died on October 20, 2011. I have the believe and understanding that my late Father’s death was masterminded by international community’s base on the role my late Father has shown to the western world over his leadership in our country Libya . They have taken all that I suffered and saved for since his death including some of my treasure, houses and bank accounts closed by the new Government.

I want to escape to One of the Caribbean countries to fight for the cause of my Father’s death through one of the world known lawyer , but again they conspired and Seized my international passport and other traveling documents to further frustrate me. Two weeks ago, I received Key Text Code (KTC) from one HSBC BANK, that my deposited ( $65.7 Million (Sixty Five Million seven Hundred Thousand United State Dollars)

It has therefore, become very necessary and urgent to contact some one, a foreigner like you to help me receive/secure these funds overseas and to help invest it on my behalf as well, while I find a way of getting out to meet with you in your country.

These funds are kept on a CODE with the HSBC BANK to avoid detection, seizure or diversion. I have had several telephone discussions with the Assistant Director of the HSBC BANK, Mr. Rajah A Benjamin who has express willingness to help me on meeting the BANK’s demand. This is why I have contacted you to help save my situation, receive these funds on my behalf. But you will need to give me sufficient assurance that if you help me, you will not divert or abscond with the funds. I have resolved to give you 20% of the total sum. This is all I have got to live on. Please, I have reposed my confidence in you and hope you will not disappoint me.

I will forward you the contact of Mr. Rajah A Benjamin for you to contact him and ask him the possibility of receiving this fund on my behalf as the sole beneficiary of the fund. I look forward to your urgent response.

Best Personal Regards.
Aisha Al-Gaddafi (Al-Qahsi).

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
From Aisha Moammar Gadhafi,
Return-Path: <aisha.muammargaddafi@yahoo.com.ph>
Received: from (63.103.24.15) United States, Texas, Episcopal High School
Reply-To: <Aishamoammargaddafi@africamail.com>
From: "Aisha Moammar Gadhafi,"<aisha.muammargaddafi@yahoo.com.ph>
Subject: late Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012

Dear beloved,
Pardon my unsolicited email to you. I am only desperate and the only way to relieve my mind is to talk to somebody with the believe that you will help with me for our mutual benefits.I wish you to see me as a desperate mother who needs your help for the future of her children.
My name is Aisha Moammar Gadhafi, the daughter of the late Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi.
I am seeking your assistance to help me secure funds my father deposited in a private security vault in Europe. The Italian Government has already sized my father investments, properties and bank deposit valued at $1.1 billion. We have funds that are still well secured which I want you to receive this fund and integrate it to your bank account. There are also good properties I will like to sell as soon as possible to enable me secure the money too. I will send you the documents to the properties but the most important is to secure the cash from the private security vault as soon as possible.
I will not disclose the amount until I have the confidence that you will help me as requested. Please what happened in Libya was not my making and plead you do not use it against me because I could not change it even if I wanted to.
I am presently in Algeria with close monitoring by the government because they believe I have violated the refugee agreement with Algeria to refrain from any political and financial activity.
we are ready to discuss your terms and condition if you are willing to assist me to secure the funds.

Best regards,
Aisha
[aishamoammargaddafi@gmail.com]

Aisha Gaddafi

Received: from [59.106.154.46]
Received: from User (83-215-237-34.seek.stat.salzburg-online.at [83.215.237.34])
Message-Id: <201211061832.qA6IWv9H016500@senyo7z46.digitalink.ne.jp>
Reply-To: <aishamuammaralgaddafi@zing.vn>

Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2012 10:33 AM
Subject: [SPAM] 06th November,2012

Dear Friend,

I know you would be surprised to read from someone relatively unknown to you. My name is Aisha Muammar Al-Gaddafi the Libyan Goodwill Ambassador of the U.N. and the daughter of late Muammar Al-Gaddafi the former President of Libya. I am currently residing in Algiers the capital of Algeria North Africa,unfortunately as a refugee.At the meantime,my family is at risk and pains.Ninety five percent(95%) of our investments and bank accounts in several countries are frozen.

I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow from my heart asking for your help at this time, I got your contact via internet searching for a trustworthy person who will understand my present conditions and come to my rescue here in Algeria.I have passed through pains and sorrowful moment since the death of my father Muhammad Abu Minyar Gaddafi and brothers,all our Foreign and local accounts have been blocked by the Western countries and we are not allowed to make transfer or receive money from any country or source. Please,view these websites:

1) http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/08/29/us-libya-khamis-idUSTRE77S18M20110829
2) http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/feb/27/gaddafi-family-assets-frozen-queen

I have been commissioned to contact an interested foreign investor/partner who will be able to take absolute control of part of the vast cash available to private account for a possible investment in your country.
If this transaction interests you,you don’t have to disclose it to anybody because of what is going with my entire family,if the western nation happens to know this account,they will freeze it as they frozen others so keep this transaction for yourself only until we finalize this transaction that will be when the fund is transferred into your account.I want to transfer this money into your account immediately for onward investment in your country.

I received an urgent email from the bank abroad that both their government and new Libya government are tracing hidden deposit and assets deposited by my family,I don't want them to be aware of this particular fund(US$18.5million) deposited by my brother late Khamis Gaddafi abroad.If you can be of any assistant to me kindly get back to me so that i can furnish you with the deposit details for verification and confirmation.I am willing to reward you bountiful with 25% of the total sum of US$18.5 Million.

Therefore if you are capable of running an establishment and can maintain the high level of Secrecy required in this project,kindly respond with the following information for details of the project through this email address only: [aishamuammaralgaddafi@zing.vn]
1. Your full names and address:
2. Your private telephone and fax numbers:
3. Your private email addresses:
4. Age and profession:

I'm happy peace has been restored in Libya.I pray one day I will travel back to my country.I cannot talk to you on phone because all our telephone conversion is monitored by the Algeria’s Government and the new Libya Government.Our communication will be through email only please.
Please, keep this offer safe,secret and confidential.
Warmest Regards,
Aisha Gaddafi

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
From Miss. Ayesha Gaddafi
Return-Path: <gaddafi_miss.ayesha@yahoo.fr>
Received: from [98.138.226.174] by n3.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP;
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013
From: "Miss. Ayesha Gaddafi" <gaddafi_miss.ayesha@yahoo.fr>
Sender: "Miss. Ayesha Gaddafi" <gaddafi_miss.ayesha@yahoo.fr>
Reply-To: "Miss. Ayesha Gaddafi" <gaddafi_miss.ayesha@yahoo.fr>
Subject: Invitation: Urgent Respond from Miss. Ayesha Gaddafi

Date : samedi 12 janvier 2013
De : [gaddafi_miss.ayesha@yahoo.fr]
Mail :
I am Miss. Ayesha Gaddafi, one of the daughters of the embattled president of Libya, I am currently residing in one of the African Countries, unfortunately as a refugee. At the meantime,my family is the target of Western nations led by Nato who wants to destroy my father at all costs. Our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets to freeze.

I have been commissioned to contact an interested foreign investor/partner who will be able to take absolute control of part of the vast cash available to private account with my late brother who was killed by NATO air strike, for a possible investment in your country.

If this transaction interest you, you don’t have to disclose it to any body because of what is going with my entire family, if the united nation happens to know this account, they will freezing it as they freeze others so keep this transaction for yourself only until we finalize it.I want to transfer this money into your account in the huge amount of( 35.5 Millions) ,immediately for onward investment in your country because I don’t want the

united nation to know about this account.
Therefore if you are capable of running an establishment and can maintain the high level of secrecy required in this project, kindly respond with the following information for detailsof

1. Your full names and address
2. Your private telephone and fax numbers
3. Your private email address
4. Age and profession

Best Regard,
Miss. Ayesha Gaddafi

Répondez sans tarder !

Godzilla

Super Moderator
Staff member
Return-Path: <fred@boyudas.net>
Received: from 41.190.3.46, Nigeria, Enugu, Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services (emts) Limited
X-Sender: [fred@boyudas.net]
Subject: New Email
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013

Good morning,

I noticed my email has been compromised after communicating with you regarding the transaction. I am changing my email address, hence I want you to keep further communication with me on this email. Also, please, kindly read my attached letter so you can understand. If you can open a new email, it would keep this transaction more confidential.

Get back to me urgently,

Aisha Gadhafi

Good morning,
I hope my email finds you in good state of mind. After communicating with you regarding the transaction I proposed to you, I was expecting to hear from you unfailingly, but when I came back to the Refugee Camp Library to check my email , I could not access my em ail anymore. I believe my email address has been compromised. I am not yet sure why this happen, but I think it possible that my email address was compromised by the International Intelligent Surveillance that are monitoring my communication and they might have noticed that there is a link between us which means they might possible have information about the funds we are about to transfer.

I would want to know if you have receive any communication in this regards, about anyone trying to find out anything about this transaction from you. Or anyone who is communicating with you, and he or she claims to be me. If so, you must know that they Int elligent Surveillance could be impersonating me trying to find out about this transaction. Or maybe they could send you an email with any other name proposing a business transaction, whereby you could forward your information to them, and they will be able to track down on the transaction we have. Please, for security reason and the safety of these funds, I would want you to be careful and not to respond to any of such email or anyone proposing a business transaction to you.

Henceforth, I will want us to maintain a very high level of confidentiality in this regard to avoid any leakage and please, provide an alternative email we could communicate because it is possible that they have also track or have hacked into your email to get information about this transaction. For this reason; I was advised by the manager of the bank, who is loyalist to my late father, to open a new email address (jdmdoors@btconnect.com) to communicate with you, instead of my previous email address (eisoe@msn.com). Henceforth, keep further communication with me via this new email address and avoid responding to any business proposal email or any of it related matters, no matter the country they are sent from.

Please, get back to me once you receive and understood this email to enabl e us conclude this transaction with immediate effect because any delay could be dangerous. For the fact that they have compromised my email, I am sure they are after the funds. So therefore, we have to be as fast as we can to complete the deposit into your nominated bank account as soon as possible. Also understand that there is no risk or harm now and after the transaction is completed. For this reason, I have sent you this email using bcc so that your email address would not be visible for them to know who I am communicating with.

I await your urgent reply.
Regards,
Aisha

Godzilla

Super Moderator
Staff member
Return-Path: <backup@ekomtanitim.com>
Received: from 41.211.198.217, Nigeria, Lagos, Direct On Pc Ltd
To: "aisha4ghaddafi@yahoo.com" <aisha4ghaddafi@yahoo.com>
Subject: Can you manage this fund? Please reply now
Thread-Topic: Can you manage this fund? Please reply now
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013

I am Aisha Muammar Gaddafi, daughter of the former Libyan leader, Col. Muammar Gaddafi.

I am offering you a partnership proposal as a classified transaction, which involves the need to secretly relocate and secure some of our family funds that's is lodged with a financial services company in Europe. I am in a very difficult situation and I need to relocate this fund for safety and investments purposes.

More so, this must be done in such a way that it should not be tied to me as a result of my father's death and political circumstances. However, the money is not illegal money. It belongs to my family. More details of the transaction will be disclosed to you once you can assure me that you can be trusted to handle this.

Honesty and trust is what I am in quest of, therefore your assurance of confidentiality and trust will be highly appreciated.

Please send your reply to any of this email: [aisha4ghaddafi@yahoo.com]

Expecting your response,

Thank you
Aisha Ghaddafi

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from 212.154.58.218, Turkey, Istanbul, Turknet Iletisim Hizmetleri A.s
Return-Path: <backup@ekomtanitim.com>
To: <aisha4ghaddafi@yahoo.com>
Subject: Can you manage this fund? Please reply now
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013

I am Aisha Muammar Gaddafi, daughter of the former Libyan leader, Col. Muammar Gaddafi.

I am offering you a partnership proposal as a classified transaction, which involves the need to secretly relocate and secure some of our family funds that's is lodged with a financial services company in Europe. I am in a very difficult situation and I need to relocate this fund for safety and investments purposes.

Miss Aisha Gaddafi

Received: from [41.71.150.196], Nigeria, Abuja, Visafone Communications Limited
reply-to: <miss_aisha_gaddafi1@yahoo.pl>
date: Tue, Jun 18, 2013
subject: THANK YOU FOR ACCEPTING MY REQUEST

I am Miss Aisha Gaddafi. I am writing this email with tears and sorrow from my heart asking for your help at this time. I got your contact through internet while searching for a trustworthy person who understands our present condition and come to our rescue here in Algeria

We've been through a painful and sad, since the death of our father Muhammad Abu Minyar former Libyan leader Gaddafi and brothers. All our external and local accounts have been blocked by the western countries and are not allowed to transfer or receive money from any country.

Please see the website: <http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/aug/29/wife-gaddafi-children-algeria>

Yesterday I received an urgent email from one of the security companies in Spain that both his government and is charting new Libyan government caches and assets deposited by my family. I do not want them to be aware of this particular Fund (U.S. $ 56,000,000.00) Fifty-six million U.S. dollars which was deposited by my late brother Khamis Gaddafi in Spain as a consignment. If you can be of any assistant to us, kindly get back as to contribute to the process.

We therefore seek the good attendance of the fund invests in profitable investments in the country to facilitate future survival for my family abroad. We have decided to offer 30% of the fund to you as compensation for your strong cooperation while 5% is there for local and international expenses that may be incurred in the transaction, while maintaining the balance of 65% of our family until our attorney will meet with you.

I am happy that peace has been restored in Libya. I pray that one day we will travel back to our country, keep in mind that it is impossible for any of us to talk on the phone now for security reasons, but if necessary, I will refer you to our family lawyer UK to talk to you.

Please have absolute confidentiality, transparency and trust while we expect your prompt response to a swift conclusion of this business transaction.

Best regards,

Miss. Aisha Gaddafi