Aisha / Ayeshsa Gaddafi, Libya

Discussion in 'Widows' started by bigmama, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

From: 41.138.97.212, [​IMG] Burkina Faso, Ouagadougou, Onatel
    Return-Path: <frdavid2001@aol.fr>
    Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016
    Subject: AD THIS IS THE FORMAT

Dearest One,

How are you today, I hope my mail meet you in good condition of health? Dear I have decided to contact you after much thought considering the fact that we have not meet before, but because of some circumstance obliged me, I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my present situation here in the refugee camp for your rescue and also for a business venture/project which I need your assistant in this business establishment in your country as my foreign partner as well as my legal appointed trustee.

I am Aisha Muammar Gaddafi, the only daughter of the embattled president of Libya, Hon. Muammar Gaddafi. I am currently residing in Burkina Faso unfortunately as a refugee. I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow from my heart asking for your urgent help. I have passed through pains and sorrowful moment since the death of my late father.

At the meantime, my family is the target of Western nations led by Nato who wants to destroy my father at all costs. Our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets to freeze. My Father of blessed memory deposited the sum of $10.5M (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) in (ADB) Africa development Bank Burkina Faso which he used my name as the next of kin. I have been commissioned by the (A.D.B ) Bank to present an interested foreign investor/partner who can stand as my trustee and receive the fund in his account for a possible investment in his country due to my refugee status here in Burkina Faso.

I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for the transfer of the fund to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister or daughter. If this transaction interest you, you don't have to disclose it to anybody because of what is going with my entire family, if the united nation happens to know this account, they will freezing it as they froze others, so please keep this transaction only to yourself until we finalize it.

Apologetic for my pictures I will enclose it in my next mail and more about me when I hear from you okay. Please I want you to contact me here on my email; (agaddafi032@gmail.com) for more conversation. Thank and Best Regards, Yours Sincerely.

Aisha Gaddafi

2. Sphinx

Same as above.
    Return-Path: <aisha1d25@gmail.com>
    Reply-To: Aisha Gaddafi <aisha_g81@yahoo.com>
    Message-ID: <286079864.1984290.1481621800031@mail.yahoo.com>

3. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Date: December 26, 2016
    Subject: Please Dear !, I need your help to invest in your country,
    Reply-To: amikons515@gmail.com
    Return-Path: <kate5@my-officem.net>
    Received: from smtp103.biz.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ([98.138.207.10])

Dear Friend,
    I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need of your assistance. My name is Aisha Al-qaddafi a single Mother and a Widow with three Children. I am the only biological Daughter of late Libyan President (Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi).

I have an investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar ($27.500.000.00 ) and i need a trusted investment Manager/Partner because of my current refugee status, however, I am interested in you for investment project assistance in your country, may be from there, we can build business relationship in the nearest future.

I am willing to negotiate investment/business profit sharing ratio with you base on the future investment earning profits.

If you are willing to handle this project on my behalf kindly reply urgent to enable me provide you more information about the investment funds.

Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated

Best Regards
    Mrs Aisha Al-qaddafi

4. Sphinx

Return-Path: <aisha1d25@gmail.com>
    Received: from (EHLO nm27-vm1.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com) (98.139.213.148)
    Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2017
    Reply-To: Aisha Gaddafi <aisha_g81@yahoo.com>
    Message-ID: <591147006.3344291.1484422228760@mail.yahoo.com>
    Subject: Dearest One

Dearest One,

How are you today, I hope my mail meet you in good condition of health? Dear I have decided to contact you after much thought considering the fact that we have not meet before, but because of some circumstance obliged me, I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my present situation here in the refugee camp for your rescue and also for a business venture/project which I need your assistant in this business establishment in your country as my foreign partner as well as my legal appointed trustee.

I am Aisha Muammar Gaddafi, the only daughter of the embattled president of Libya, Hon. Muammar Gaddafi. I am currently residing in Burkina Faso unfortunately as a refugee. I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow from my heart asking for your urgent help. I have passed through pains and sorrowful moment since the death of my late father.

At the meantime, my family is the target of Western nations led by Nato who wants to destroy my father at all costs. Our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets to freeze. My Father of blessed memory deposited the sum of $10.5M (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) in (ADB) Africa development Bank Burkina Faso which he used my name as the next of kin. I have been commissioned by the (A.D.B ) Bank to present an interested foreign investor/partner who can stand as my trustee and receive the fund in his account for a possible investment in his country due to my refugee status here in Burkina Faso.

I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for the transfer of the fund to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister or daughter. If this transaction interest you, you don't have to disclose it to anybody because of what is going with my entire family, if the united nation happens to know this account, they will freezing it as they froze others, so please keep this transaction only to yourself until we finalize it.

Apologetic for my pictures I will enclose it in my next mail and more about me when I hear from you okay. Please I want you to contact me here on my email; (aisha_g81@yahoo.com) for more conversation. Thank and Best Regards, Yours Sincerely.

Aisha Gaddafi

5. Lioness1

Lioness1 Banned

IP address 154.66.171.60 - à - Ouagadougou - Burkina Faso
    Received: from (154.66.171.60) by webmailcpr02n.ono.com; Sun, 27 Nov 2016
    Reply-To: <aisha.gaddafi@ono.com>
    Subject: FROM DR. AISHA GADDAFI
    Return-Path: aisha.gaddafi@ono.com

After reading this mail please contact me at my private mail:
    aishagadafi815 at gmail.com
    Am Dr. Aisha Gaddafi, the daughter of late Libyan president, I need a
    partner or an investor that will help me in investing the sum of $87.5
    million USD in his or her country, the funds is deposited here in
    Burkina Faso where I am staying for the moment with my family, I would
    like to know your mind tows the investment of the total sum mentioned
    above, note you will received 30% of the total sum after the transfer
    is completed into your account, for more details, please contact me at
    my private email: aishagadafi815@gmail.com
    Yours friend Dr. Aisha Gaddafi

6. Nanook

Nanook Administrator Staff Member

From: 154.66.171.62, [​IMG] Burkina Faso, Ouagadougou, Onatel
    Return-Path: <edith05@terra.com.pe>
    reply-to: aishagaddafim011@gmail.com
    date: Mon, 27 Feb 17
    message-id: <OID_1488171438870839_0edith05@terra.com.pe>
    Subject: Inquiry for Investment.
    Drom: Aisha Gaddafi <edith05@terra.com.pe>

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Dear Friend. Happy New Year,
    I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need of your assistance. My name is Aisha Gaddafi a single Mother and a Widow with three Children. I am the only biological Daughter of late Libyan President (Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi).

I have an investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar ($27.500.000.00 ) and i need an investment Manager/Partner and because of the asylum status i will authorize you the ownership of the funds, however, I am interested in you for investment project assistance in your country, may be from there, we can build a business relationship in the near future.

I am willing to negotiate investment/business profit sharing ratio with you base on the future investment earning profits.

If you are willing to handle this project kindly reply urgent to enable me provide you more information about the investment funds. Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated

Best Regards
    Mrs Aisha Gaddafi

7. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Return-Path: <faith.kkoness01@gmail.com>
    Received: from (EHLO nm24-vm5.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (98.138.91.246)
    Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017
    Reply-To: Mrs Aisha QiA Gaddafi <mrs.aisha.gaddafi0150@gmail.com>

Dear Friend,
    I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need of your assistance. My name is Aisha Gaddafi a single Mother and a Widow with three Children. I am the only biological Daughter of late Libyan President (Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi).

I have an investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar ($27.500.000.00 ) and i need an investment Manager/Partner and because of the asylum status i will authorize you the ownership of the funds, however, I am interested in you for investment project assistance in your country, may be from there, we can build a business relationship in the near future.

If you are willing to handle this project kindly reply urgent to enable me provide you more information about the investment funds. Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated Please Reply me in my box. ( mrs.aisha.gaddafi0150@gmail.com)

Best Regards
    Mrs Aisha Gaddafi

8. Lioness1

Lioness1 Banned

IP address 162.219.176.100 - É - Toronto - Canada
    Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 04:03:53 -0500
    Subject: Inquiry for Investment.
    X-Originating-IP: [162.219.176.100]
    Return-Path: a_gaddafi23@aol.co.uk
    CMM-sending-ip: 204.29.186.155

Dear Friend. Happy New Year,

If you are willing to handle this project kindly reply urgent to enable me provide you more information about the investment funds.

Your urgent reply will be appreciated please reply me in my box. (aishagaddafim01 at gmail.com)
    Best Regards
    Mrs Aisha Gaddafi

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2017
  9. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

Date: April 15, 2017
    Subject: Dearest One,
    Reply-To: Aisha Gddafi <aishagddafi68@gmail.com>
    Return-Path: <aishagddafi6800@gmail.com>
    Sender: nihilizm_chigha@yahoo.co.jp

Dearest One,

At the meantime, my family is the target of Western nations led by Nato who wants to destroy my father at all costs. Our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets to freeze. My Father of blessed memory deposited the sum of $10.5M (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) in (ECO) Bank Burkina Faso which he used my name as the next of kin. I have been commissioned by the (ECO) Bank to present an interested foreign investor/partner who can stand as my trustee and receive the fund in his account for a possible investment in his country due to my refugee status here in Burkina Faso.

Apologetic for my pictures I will enclose it in my next mail and more about me when I hear from you okay. Please I want you to contact me here on for more conversation. Thank and Best Regards,

Yours Sincerely.
    Aisha Gaddafi

10. Quark

Quark Moderator Staff Member

From: 212.227.17.4, [​IMG] Germany Karlsruhe 1&1 Internet Se
    Date: March 20, 2017
    Reply-To: mrs.aishaalqaddafi0@gmail.com
    Return-Path: <kate05@my-officem.net>

Assalamu Alaikum

Dear Partner,

Please dear, I came across your e-mail contact during my private search while i was looking for an investment partner/Manager to invest in your country. My name is Aisha Al-Qaddafi a single Mother and a Widow with three Children. I am the only biological Daughter of late Libyan President (Late Colonel Muammar Al-Qaddafi).

I have investment funds worth "Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar ($27.500.000.00USD )" and i need a reliable investment Manager/Partner to invest the funds, however, I am interested in you for investment project assistance in your country, may be from there, we can build a confidential business relationship in the nearest future.

I am willing to negotiate percentage for your support and the percentage of the investment/business profit sharing ratio with you base on the future investment earning profits.

If you are willing to handle this project on my behalf, kindly reply urgent to enable me provide you more information.

Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated
    Best Regards
    Mrs Aisha Al-qaddafi

11. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

From: 105.112.32.249, [​IMG] Nigeria, Lagos, Airtel Networks Limited
    Return-Path: <keys73@alice.it>
    Message-ID: <15c581b2d80.keys73@alice.it>
    Date: Tue, 30 May 2017
    Reply-To: dr.mohamedahmed@yahoo.com
    Subject: Dearest One Aisha Muammar Gaddafi from Libya,

Dearest One Aisha Muammar Gaddafi from Libya,
    I am Aisha Muammar Gaddafi, the only daughter of the embattled president of Libya, Hon. Muammar Gaddafi. I am currently residing in Cotonou, Republic Of Benin unfortunately as a refugee. I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow from my heart asking for your urgent help. I have passed through pains and sorrowful moment since the death of my late father.

At the meantime, my family is the target of Western nations led by Nato who wants to destroy my father at all costs. Our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets to freeze. My Father of blessed memory deposited the sum of $10.5M (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) in (ECO) Cotonou, Republic Of Benin which he used my name as the next of kin. I have been commissioned by the (ECO) Bank to present an interested foreign investor/partner who can stand as my trustee and receive the fund in his account for a possible investment in his country due to my refugee status here in Cotonou, Republic Of Benin.

I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him or her to the Bank for the transfer of the fund to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister or daughter. If this transaction interest you, you don't have to disclose it to anybody because of what is going with my entire family, if the united nation happens to know this account, they will freezing it as they froze others, so please keep this transaction only to yourself until we finalize it.

Apologetic for my pictures I will enclose it in my next mail and more about me when I hear from you okay. Please I want you to contact me here (gaddfiaisha4@yahoo.com) on for more conversation. Thank and Best Regards,

Yours Sincerely.
    Aisha Gaddafi

12. Nanook

Nanook Administrator Staff Member

From: 197.239.80.231, [​IMG] Burkina Faso, Ouagadougou, Orange-bf Gprs/edge/3g Internets Users
    Return-Path: <mchrome242@gmail.com>
    Reply-To: aishag637@gmail.com
    Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017
    Subject: HELLO

Hello My Beloved One, i need your assistance,

Please bear with me i am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart.

I am Aisha Muammar Gaddafi, the only daughter of the embattled president of Libya, Hon. Muammar Gaddafi. I know my mail might come to you as a surprise because you don't know me, but due to unsolicited nature of my situation here in Refugee camp Ouagadougou Burkina Faso i decided to contact you for help. I have passed through pains and sorrowful moment since the death of my father. At the meantime, my family is the target of Western nations led by Nato who wants to destroy my father at all costs. Our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets to freeze.

My Father of blessed memory deposited the sum of $5.8M (Five Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars) in Africa Develoment Bank (ADB) Burkina Faso which he used my name as the next of kin. I have been commissioned by the (ADB) bank to present an interested foreign investor/partner who can stand as my trustee and receive the fund in his account for a possible investment in his country due to my refugee status here in Burkina Faso.

I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for the transfer of the fund to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust but rather take me as your own sister or daughter. If this transaction interest you, you don't have to disclose it to any body because of what is going with my entire family, if the united nation happens to know this account, they will freezing it as they freeze others, so please keep this transaction only to yourself until we finalize it.

Sorry for my pictures i will enclose it in my next mail and more about me when i hear from you okay.

Yours Sincerely
    Best Regard,
    Aisha Gaddafi