Aisha / Ayeshsa Gaddafi, Libya

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <gaddafiaisha648@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic301-47.consmr.mail.sg3.yahoo.com) (106.10.242.110)
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2017
Reply-To: Aisha Gaddafi <gaddafiaisha716@mail.com>
Subject: Hello Dear Friend

Hello Dear Friend

I came across your email contact via a private search. I am Mrs. Aisha Gaddafi, 39years old and a widow with three children, I am the only biological daughter of late Libyan President by birth and my Father (Muammar Gaddafi) was killed on 20 October 2011 and three of my Brother were also killed during the war, including the former National Security Adviser Mutassim Gaddafi, who died at the hands of the rebels on the same day. I was granted refuge in Algeria with my mother and brother and Three days after my arrival I gave birth to my baby girl called Safiya.For more knowledge, kindly read the below news:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-19966059
The Gaddafi clan: Where are they now? - BBC News www.bbc.com

A year after the capture and violent death of former Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi on 20 October 2011, what has happened to his remaining family and members of his...You can read the news for more information: http://www.theguardian.com/world/shortcuts/2013/apr/03/muammar-gaddafi-daughter-out-algeria

After some time, the Algerian government accused me of setting fires on the house and burning the Algerian President's picture. However, that was how I was booted out of Algeria. I left Algeria to Burkina Faso where I am presently seeking a confidential asylum.

I have Sixteen million two Hundred Thousand United State Dollar ($16.200.000.00) deposited by my late Father (late Gen. Muammar Gaddafi) and I need an investment Partner, however, I am curious in you for an investment project assistance in your country, may be from there, we can build a business relationship in the near future. I want to know if you have the ability, workforce and strength to handle the investment in the following sector real estate, hotel management/tourism, stock management and commercial agriculture in your country and get rewarded financially without affecting your convenience. What you will be required to do;

[1] Provide a bank account where the funds will be transfer via Bank to Bank Transfer.
[2] Invest and Manage the Funds Profitably on my Behalf pending when I will be ready to take over.
[3] 30% of the total fund will be for your assistance, while the balance of 70% will be for the investment.
I am willing to negotiate Management Sharing Percentage after the confirmation of the funds in your account. I shall expect to hear from you urgently as this is of high Priority. I shall make available to you all necessary documentations, directives and possibly arrange a meeting prior to the commencement of the transaction at the bank where the funds is deposited.
Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated

Mrs. Aisha Gaddafi.

Godzilla

Super Moderator
Staff member
Burkina Faso, Orange BF

Return-Path: <aisha04@fasostores.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2017
Subject: Please Dear, I need your help to invest in your country : aishaalqaddafi@fasostores.com
Reply-to: aishaalqaddafi@fasostores.com

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Dear Friend,

I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need of your assistance. My name is Aisha Al-Qaddafi a single Mother and a Widow with three Children. I am the only biological Daughter of late Libyan President late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi.

I have investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars $27.500.000.00 and i need a trusted investment Manager/Partner because of my current refugee status, however, I am interested in you for investment project assistance in your country, may be from there, we can build business relationship in the nearest future.

I am willing to negotiate investment/business profit sharing ratio with you base on the future investment earning profits.

If you are willing to handle this project on my behalf kindly reply urgent to enable me provide you more information about the investment funds.

Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated
Best regards
Mrs Aisha Al-Qaddafi
aisha04@fasostores.com
aisha029@fasostores.com
aishaalqaddafi@fasostores.com

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <agadff5@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic310-14.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.135.124)
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2018
Subject: GOOD DAY TO YOU,

Good Day,

Am Dr. Aisha Gaddafi daughter of late Colonel Gaddafi the Libyan leader.I am contacting you to assist me in removing the sum of sixty five million USA dollars being deposited with a security company in UAE Dubai.

The funds was deposited with a security company in my name and as a matter of fact, me my only surviving son manage to escape with the help of a security guard on duty that fateful day, I am presently into hiding in a refugee camp between the border of Chad and Nigeria because I know that the regime of my father has collapse after his death. Please for your kind assistance I will offer you 30% of the total sum, all the legal documentation concerning the deposit are with me, I will issue power of attorney making you the new beneficiary of e deposit so that the security company can release the funds to you.Once you successfully secure the Funds from the security company an arrangement would be made for disbursement.
May Allah grant you the heart to assist me and my only son in this our trial period, please never you abandon me with my son just because we are Arabs, but I want to assure you that honesty and trust must remain our bond.Get back with your details so that we can proceed without delay because l am here without help from no one.please contact me at my private E-mail box aishagddf4@gmail.com

Aisha Gaddafi

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
I have the same email from Ggggrrrddydsu Yhdfffufhds <hyffdgdhhsdjsgajadf@aol.fr>

Please after reading this mail try and make sure you reply and contact me with this my private email address: { gaddfiaisha09@outlook.com }
so that I will see your mail and reply you without delaying, please note once again that it is necessary that you reply me through this my private email address: { gaddfiaisha09@outlook.com }

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Message-Id: <16162015ae1-1d35-1d07@webjas-vad104.srv.aolmail.net>
Return-Path: hyyyyyy.cggggggg@aol.de

For more details, please contact me with this my private email address aishaqaddafi100000@gmail.com

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <conservacion.semcy@ucv.ve>
Received: from (EHLO smtp.ucv.ve) (190.169.255.181)
From: Imber Diaz ? Jefe Conservación <conservacion.semcy@ucv.ve>
Reply-To: agaddafi160@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2018
Subject: personally to you

Good Day,

Am Dr. Aisha Gaddafi daughter of late Colonel Gaddafi the Libyan leader.I am contacting you to assist me in removing the sum of sixty five million USA dollars being deposited with a security company in UAE Dubai.

The funds was deposited with a security company in my name and as a matter of fact, me my only surviving son manage to escape with the help of a security guard on duty that fateful day, I am presently into hiding in a refugee camp between the border of Chad and Nigeria because I know that the regime of my father has collapse after his death. Please for your kind assistance I will offer you 30% of the total sum, all the legal documentation concerning the deposit are with me, I will issue power of attorney making you the new beneficiary of the deposit so that the security company can release the funds to you. Once you successfully secure the Funds from the security company an arrangement would be made for disbursement.

May Allah grant you the heart to assist me and my only son in this our trial period, please never you abandon me with my son just because we are Arabs, but I want to assure you that honesty and trust must remain our bond. Get back with your details so that we can proceed without delay because l am here without help from no one.

please contact me at my private E-mail box : gaddafiaisha1960@gmail.com
Aisha Gaddafi

Return-Path: <ayeshag503@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic308-33.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com) (77.238.178.169)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018
Reply-To: Ms Ayesha Gaddafi <ayeshagaddafi603@gmail.com>
Subject: I Need Your Assistance!!

How are you today. I am Dr Ms.Ayesha Gaddafi , daughter of embattled Libyan leader, Colonel Muammar Gaddafi. who is been embattled by the unfaithful opposition leaders in my country. American and United Nation (UN) are after my father's money, this is the prove on how the UN and America want to froze my father assets. Let this message not surprise you, I am contacting you due to the problem my family is presently having in my country Libya; a problem that is getting tougher everyday. My half brother Saif al-Arab Gaddafi is dead, killed by NATO air strike, and the rest of us are endangered. My family is the target of Western nations led by America who wants to destroy my father at all costs. Our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets to freeze. Insha Allahu, I will make you a part of my family heritage if the transaction is successful .

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/21/us-libya-gaddafi-assets-idUSTRE79K42020111021

Following the heat as a result of the crises in Libya against my Father, Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, I have been able to escape to a Neighboring country, Oman with my daughter to save our lives. I am desperately looking for a foreign reliable partner whom I can trust to handle some funds on our behalf.

A deposit of ( $10.5 million dollars ) was made one time ago by my Father in one of the Eco capital bank in Burkina Faso in my name. The UN and the Western world have freezed most of our assets and funds bearing Gaddafi 's name anywhere in the world. Consequently, our status/position of the present state does not permit us to open an account or run any huge financial business at the moment; hence I contacted you to claim the funds. The necessary Legal documents will be given to you to enable the release of the funds to you by the Eco Bank. your assistance will enable us invest the funds in your country. But before we proceed you will promise me that you will not betray or abscond with the funds when it eventually released to you.

I will furnish you with more info as soon as I hear your response indicating your interest to partner with me. At present I don't receive or make calls for security reason(s) as it is being monitored. All communication is based on Internet mail. Waiting for your prompt and positive response.

I apologize if this message and its medium does not meet your moral values but it's the urgency and desperate situation of it which requires me to send this to you.
Sincerely .
Ms. Ayesha Gaddafi

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: aishagaddafl50@hotmail.com
Received: from EUR01-DB5-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-oln040092064039.outbound.protection.outlook.com [40.92.64.39])
Subject: Hello dear, I want you to pay the Apex Co. : apexcouriedeliverycompan@hotmail.com, apexcourier_deliverycompany@post.com
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2018

Hello my dear,

I am married but I have not yet do marriage ceremony. We are planing it.

I want you to try and pay the Apex company apexcouriedeliverycompan@hotmail.com, apexcourier_deliverycompany@post.com so that the can post the cheque to you.

Yours friend,
Aisha.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <conservacion.semcy@ucv.ve>
Received: from (EHLO smtp.ucv.ve) (190.169.255.181)
From: Imber Diaz ? Jefe Conservación <conservacion.semcy@ucv.ve>
Reply-To: a_gaddafi16@yahoo.de
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2018
Subject: personally to you

Good Day,

The funds was deposited with a security company in my name and as a matter of fact, me my only surviving son manage to escape with the help of a security guard on duty that fateful day, I am presently into hiding in a refugee camp between the border of Chad and Nigeria because I know that the regime of my father has collapse after his death. Please for your kind assistance I will offer you 30% of the total sum, all the legal documentation concerning the deposit are with me, I will issue power of attorney making you the new beneficiary of the deposit so that the security company can release the funds to you. Once you successfully secure the Funds from the security company an arrangement would be made for disbursement.

May Allah grant you the heart to assist me and my only son in this our trial period, please never you abandon me with my son just because we are Arabs, but I want to assure you that honesty and trust must remain our bond.

Get back with your details so that we can proceed without delay because l am here without help from no one.

please contact me at my private E-mail box : gaddafiaisha1960@gmail.com

Aisha Gaddafi

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Burkina Faso, Airtel BF

Return-Path: <tzaueieirize@aol.fr>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018
Message-Id: <162532c9b47-c8d-15e45@webjas-vae194.srv.aolmail.net>
Subject: Dear Friend,

Dear Friend,

I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need of your assistance. My name is Aisha Al-Qaddafi a single Mother and a Widow with three Children. I am the only biological Daughter of late Libyan President (Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi).

I have investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar ($27.500.000.00 ) and i need a trusted investment Manager/Partner because of my current refugee status, however, I am interested in you for investment project assistance in your country, may be from there, we can build business relationship in the nearest future.
I am willing to negotiate investment/business profit sharing ratio with you base on the future investment earning profits.

If you are willing to handle this project on my behalf kindly reply urgent to enable me provide you more information about the investment funds.

Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated. write me at this email address ( aisha1976algaddafi@gmail.com ) for further discussion.

Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Al-Qaddafi
aisha1976algaddafi@gmail.com

Return-Path: <chantalcoullibaly@aol.de>
[plain]From: Aisha Gadhaffie <chantalcoullibaly@aol.de>

Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated Please Reply me in my box: gadhafieaisha01@gmail.com

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <ern_ebi2008@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic310-14.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.135.124)
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018
Reply-To: MY CONTACT <ern_ebi2008@yahoo.com>
Subject: URGENT REPLY NEEDED

Assalamualaikum

I am Ayesha Gaddafi, also known as Aicha Al-Kadhafi i school in London military official, former UN Goodwill Ambassador, and lawyer by profession,only daughter of former Libyan Leader Muammar Gaddafi.

i need your help for my investment in your country with total sum Fifty million United State Dollars (50,000,000.00USD) here in Africa Nigeria deposited in Fidelity bank plc by my late father Muammar Gaddafi.Now the bank has contacted me as the NEXT OF KIN which i will like to invest this money and help needs.

for your assistance i will give you 20% of the total sum for your help and take you as my best friend in the worldwide.

If you are willing to assist me send below information
(1) your full Name
(2)your address
(3) copy of your ID
(4)your direct phone number
(5) your occupation

for your assistance the almighty Allah will be with you and your family

Thanks for your understanding and you are free to ask questions

yours Sister
Ayesha Gaddafi

The only daughter of former Libyan Leader Muammar Gaddafi

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
South Africa, Cape Town, Telkom Sa Ltd

Return-Path: <batim@mpwrd.gov.in>
Subject: Re:I have a business proposal for you.
To: Recipients <batim@mpwrd.gov.in>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018
Reply-To: ungrantfoundation@foxmail.com

I am pleased to meet with you. I am Dr.Ayesha Gaddafi. I have a business proposal for you.

Best Regards.
Dr. Ayesha Muammar Gaddafi.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <wiliam.charles@aol.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic317-27.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.129.82)
Date: Fri, 25 May 2018
Subject: Hello My Beloved One, Please i need your assistance.

Hello My Beloved One, i need your assistance,

Please bear with me i am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart.

I am Aisha Muammar Gaddafi, the only daughter of the embattled president of Libya, Hon. Muammar Gaddafi. I know my mail might come to you as a surprise because you don’t know me, but due to unsolicited nature of my situation here in Refugee camp Ouagadougou Burkina Faso i decided to contact you for help. I have passed through pains and sorrowful moment since the death of my father. At the meantime, my family is the target of Western nations led by Nato who wants to destroy my father at all costs. Our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets to freeze.

My Father of blessed memory deposited the sum of $5.8M (Five Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars) at the bank here in Burkina Faso which he used my name as the next of kin. I have been commissioned by the bank to present an interested foreign investor/partner who can stand as my trustee and receive the fund in his account for a possible investment in his country due to my refugee status here in Burkina Faso.

I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for the transfer of the fund to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust but rather take me as your own sister or daughter. If this transaction interest you, you don't have to disclose it to any body because of what is going with my entire family, if the united nation happens to know this account, they will freezing it as they freeze others, so please keep this transaction only to yourself until we finalize it.

Sorry for my pictures i will enclose it in my next mail and more about me when i hear from you okay.

Yours Sincerely
Best Regard,
Aisha Gaddafi
please you can contact me through my private email address (aisha.gadaf29@gmail.com)

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Burkina Faso, Onatel

Return-Path: <chantalcoullibaly@aol.de>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 12:25:31 -0400
Subject: Inquiry for Investment.

Dear Friend,

I came across your e-mail contact prior a private search while in need of your assistance. My name is Aisha Gaddafi a single Mother and a Widow with three Children. I am the only biological Daughter of late Libyan President (Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi).

I have an investment funds worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar ($27,500,000.00 ) and i need an investment Manager/Partner and because of the asylum status i will authorize you the ownership of the funds, however, I am interested in you for investment project assistance in your country, may be from there, we can build a business relationship in the near future.

If you are willing to handle this project kindly reply urgent to enable me provide you more information about the investment funds.

Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated Please Reply me in my box: gadhafieaisha01@gmail.com

Best Regards
Mrs Aisha Gaddafi

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <aishag637@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-it0-f65.google.com (mpq401.aol.prodcr.mail.bf1.yahoo.com [209.85.214.65])
Reply-To: aishag637@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 31 May 2018
Subject: Dearest friend, assist me to transfer my money, please get back

Dearest friend,

I have just received your email with lots of excitement, because since when I sent the long letter to you my heart has been over occupied with thoughts and fear if my situation will touch his heart to come for my rescue. I am glad that you saw my mail and respond to me, May Allah bless you.

Like I said in my first mail, I am residing now in Burkina Faso unfortunately as a refugee, and i am emailing you from the office of the refugee camp where i am staying. I told them about my communication with you and they permitted me to access my email in their office computer twice a day, I do not have a personal telephone where you can reach me at the moment due to this problem, but you can call me with the office number of the refugees camp at +226-55676467 and ask of Mrs. Aisha Gaddafi that stays in the female hostel room 12, block B when you will call me. As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to do anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country, and we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks. It痴 just like one staying in the prison and i hope by your help i will come out here soon.

The money I am talking about is deposited in Bank of Africa,Burkina Faso, by my late father with my name as his next of kin being the only daughter. And i have been to the bank several times to clear the deposit but the branch manager whom I meet in person told me that my refugee status according to the laws of Burkina Faso cannot authorize me to clear the fund alone, but he advised me to seek for a reliable foreign representative who will stand on my behalf as my trustee/husband and claim the fund as the law demand.This is the reason why I need your help to be sincere in your heart and assist me transfer the money into any account which you know will be safe either new or old empty or not. Though I do not have experience in this kind of transaction so there is nothing I can do without your help. I wouldn't have bordered you if I have full access to the fund within myself, so I am helpless without you since I have nobody at the moment.

After the transfer of this money to your account, you will help me withdraw some money from the account where the money was transferred, and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you in your country. You will send a letter of invitation tome so that they will give me a visa urgently to travel and join you over therefor the fund investment.

It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total fund for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment, please understand my condition and do not abandon me without help. My condition here is very bad, I find it difficult to feed myself and children but i believed with your help all will be fine.

I have the account details which my late father deposited the fund with my name as the next of kin, and the bank where the fund is deposited demand that I should write a transfer authorization letter to them to empower you as my foreign representative so that they can transfer the total fund direct to your nominated bank account. So please send me the below details to include in the letter...

1. name
2. Address
3. phone
4. Age
5. Occupation
6. Country
7. picture

Once i receive the above information from you, I will use them to write a letter of authorization to the bank immediately and notify them that you are my representative and after that i will send you the bank contact details so that you can contact them via E-mail and phone and apply for the transfer. In the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't review it to anyone because am afraid of losing my life and the fund if people get to know about it. And remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding person, truthful and someone with vision, truth and hardworking.

Lastly, please if you have made up your mind to assist me i would like you to tell me more about you and your experience in business since you will be the one to invest the money. We need to know each other better for more trust and understanding between both of us.

Please i would like you to answer me these questions :
1. Can you handle this transfer ?
2. Can i trust you as a genuine friend ?

Meanwhile i would like you to call me so that I will hear your sweet voice.

Have a nice day and think about me.

I have attached my family pictures for you, I and my children, dad and mum and my personal pictures

Waiting to hear from you soonest

Yours sincerely
Mrs. Aisha Qaddafi
+226-55676467

reply: gaddafiaisha910@gmail.com
date: Jun 29, 2018, 7:29 AM
subject: From Aisha Gaddafi.

Assalamualaikum

How are you today, I hope my mail meet you in good condition of health? Dear I have decided to contact you after much thought considering the fact that we have not meet before, but because of some circumstance obliged me, I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my present situation here in the refugee camp for your rescue and also for a business venture/project which I need your assistant in this business establishment in your country as my foreign partner as well as my legal appointed trustee.

I am Aisha Muammar Gaddafi, the only daughter of the embattled president of Libya, Hon. Muammar Gaddafi. I am currently residing in Burkina Faso unfortunately as a refugee. I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow from my heart asking for your urgent help. I have passed through pains and sorrowful moment since the death of my late father.

At the meantime, my family is the target of Western nations led by Nato who wants to destroy my father at all costs. Our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets to freeze. My Father of blessed memory deposited the sum of $10.5M (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) in (ECO) Bank Burkina Faso which he used my name as the next of kin. I have been commissioned by the (ECO) Bank to present an interested foreign investor/partner who can stand as my trustee and receive the fund in his account for a possible investment in his country due to my refugee status here in Burkina Faso.

I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for the transfer of the fund to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister or daughter. If this transaction interest you, you don't have to disclose it to anybody because of what is going with my entire family, if the united nation happens to know this account, they will freezing it as they froze others, so please keep this transaction only to yourself until we finalize it.

Apologetic for my pictures I will enclose it in my next mail and more about me when I hear from you okay. Please I want you to contact me here on for more conversation. gaddafiaisha910@gmail.com
Thank and Best Regards,
Yours Sincerely,

Aisha Gaddafi.

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <amuammargaddafi530@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic314-13.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.132.123)
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2018
Reply-To: Aisha <aishamuammargaddafi886@gmail.com>
Subject: hello my dear

Dearest One,

How are you today, I hope my mail meet you in good condition of health? Dear I have decided to contact you after much thought considering the fact that we have not meet before, but because of some circumstance obliged me, I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my present situation here in the refugee camp for your rescue and also for a business venture/project which I need your assistant in this business establishment in your country as my foreign partner as well as my legal appointed trustee.

I am Aisha Muammar Gaddafi, the only daughter of the embattled president of Libya, Hon. Muammar Gaddafi. I am currently residing in Burkina Faso unfortunately as a refugee. I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow from my heart asking for your urgent help. I have passed through pains and sorrowful moment since the death of my late father.

At the meantime, my family is the target of Western nations led by Nato who wants to destroy my father at all costs. Our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets to freeze. My Father of blessed memory deposited the sum of $10.5M (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) in (ECO) Bank Burkina Faso which he used my name as the next of kin. I have been commissioned by the (ECO) Bank to present an interested foreign investor/partner who can stand as my trustee and receive the fund in his account for a possible investment in his country due to my refugee status here in Burkina Faso.

I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for the transfer of the fund to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister or daughter. If this transaction interest you, you don't have to disclose it to anybody because of what is going with my entire family, if the united nation happens to know this account, they will freezing it as they froze others, so please keep this transaction only to yourself until we finalize it.

Apologetic for my pictures I will enclose it in my next mail and more about me when I hear from you okay. Please I want you to contact me here on for more conversation. Thank and Best Regards, Yours Sincerely.

Aisha Gaddafi

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
The same as Nanook's above from Burkina Faso.
Return-Path: <chantaibrahim@aol.de>

Your Urgent Reply Will Be Appreciated Please Reply me in my box: kadaffieaisha@gmail.com