Aisha Jean Bikomagu

Discussion in 'Compensation Scams' started by Princess, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Princess

Princess Ninja

Return-Path: <aishajeanbikomagu808@gmail.com>
    Received: from mail-io0-f194.google.com (mpq410.aol.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [209.85.223.194])
    Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2018
    Subject: Dear friend, contact WUMT to get your $300,000 cheque

My dear Friend,

how are you and your family ?

I'm happy to inform you about my success in transferring my late fathers money to my new partner's account in United Kingdom , This is to bring to your notice that I have given a cheque to Western union money transfer in Dakar Senegal Branch office, the cheque valued amount of $300,000 Three hundred thousand us dollars credited to file KTU 9023118308519950 in your name due to your past help and assistance .I did not forget your efforts. Right now the money is under the care of Western union money transfer Dakar Senegal Branch office, I gave them the money in cheque to process it and transfer it to you , I supposed to do everything by myself due to the urgency and horribleness of us traveling i could not have time, Right now they have agreed to process the Bank Draft cheque and transfer it to you through western union money transfer. Remember i have done everything, al you will need to do is to contact the Agent with the contact information below. The western union Dakar Senegal Branch office,

Dr. Boni Duran
    +221 703 396 687
    union1@gmx.co.uk

Just write to them with their email address above and tell them how they will transfer the $300,000,00 Three hundred thousand us dollars to your position and let me know as soon as you received the fund . As soon as your information is received by the Western union money transfer agent office, the money shall be sent to your direction.

Thanks and take good care of yourself, remember to let me know when the money has been transferred to you so that we can share the joy together. This is my own turn to pay you back for your good heart. In the moment, I am very busy here in United Kingdom because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand now so i might not be checking my email always. Finally, try and get in touch with Western union money transfer urgent office once you read this message.

Have a wonderful day.

Your friend
    Aisha