Alex Agu, HSBC, Benin

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: hsbcinvestment@bk.ru
Received: from f396.i.mail.ru (f396.i.mail.ru [185.5.136.67])
Subject: Send us $159 to active your transfer from diffalah_h@yahoo.com

we receive the email from diffalah_h@yahoo.com sent to us to obtain the activation code that holding you to complete your transfer from your partner jacksonb352@yahoo.com today is will cost you only $159 to get and you will back before i will give you the info to send the money and if you wait long will block you to do the transfer again so get back to me right now before i will give you the information where you will send the money to obtain the activation code can you send it through western union or money gram to send it to obtain the transfer activation code immediately you pay the $159 right, if you will complete your transfer done go send the fee to obtain the code here now, here is the information to send the $159 today

receive name Eric KING
country Benin
city Cotonou
zip code 00229
text question : today
answer : today

ONCE YOU FORWARD THIS TO THIS BANK I ASSURE YOU THAT YOU ARE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND WITHIN 72 HRS , IF YOU ARE ABLE TO CALL ME, CALL THIS LINE +229 69456614 AND FORWARD ALL INFORMATION TO
hsbcinvestment@bk.ru
hsbcinvestment10@gmail.com
+229 69456614
CONTACT HSBC BANK FOR ONLINE TRANSFER

THANKS AND REMAIN BLESSED,

SINCERELY,
ALEX AGU,
DIRECTOR HSBC BANK BENIN
+229 69456614

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: hsbcinvestment@bk.ru
Received: from f458.i.mail.ru (mpq408.aol.prodcr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [185.5.136.191])
Subject: UN compensation funds $40.5 millions : hsbcinvestment10@gmail.com, hsbcinvestment@bk.ru
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018
Reply-To: =?UTF-8?B?SFNCQyBJbnZlc3RtZW50ICBCYW5r?= <hsbcinvestment@bk.ru>

HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY MY DEAR IS VERY LONG TIME NOW AND I NO HEAR FROM YOU PLEASE IF YOU NO WANT TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT TODAY REPLY BACK THIS BANK WAIT FOR YOU NEXT 3HOURS NO HEAR FROM YOU AND YOUR TRANSFER WILL BE CANCEL AS SOON AS YOU CAN TO SEND THE MONEY TODAY USE THIS INFORMATION TO SEND THE MONEY ONCE YOU ARE SEND THE MONEY REPLY BACK WITH THE PAYMENT SLIP HERE AND I SURE TO SURE YOU NO MORE FEE AGAIN AFTER THIS PAYMENT DONE

receive name Rosy AMAR
country Benin
city Cotonou
zip code 00229
text question today
answer today
Amount............................. $159

ONCE YOU FORWARD THIS TO THIS BANK I ASSURE YOU THAT YOU ARE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND WITHIN 72 HRS , IF YOU ARE ABLE TO CALL ME, CALL THIS LINE
+229 69456614

AND FORWARD ALL INFORMATION TO
hsbcinvestment@bk.ru
hsbcinvestment10@gmail.com

THANKS AND REMAIN BLESSED,

SINCERELY,
ALEX AGU,
DIRECTOR HSBC BANK BENIN REPUBLIC
+229 69456614
CONTACT HSBC BANK FOR ONLINE TRANSFER