Alfred Cheuk Yu Chow, Chong Hing Bank, Hong Kong

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Canada, Montreal, Splitswitch

From Alfred Cheuk Chow
Return-Path: <ccoronel@fcq.unc.edu.ar>
Received: from (EHLO mail.fcq.unc.edu.ar) (200.16.18.100)
Date: Fri, 08 May 2015
Subject: Business Transaction
Reply-to: alfredchkchow007@gmail.com

Good Day,

I am Mr. Alfred Cheuk Yu Chow, the Director for Credit & Marketing Chong Hing Bank, Hong Kong, Chong Hing Bank Centre, 24 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong. I have a business proposal of $38,980,369.00 (Thirty Eight Million, Nine Hundred and Eighty Thousand, Three Hundred and Sixty Nine USD) only for you to transact with me from my bank to your country.

All conformable documents to back up the claims will be made available to you prior to your acceptance and as soon as I receive your return mail. I will let you know what is required of you.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Best Regards,
Alfred Chow

F

Faye Lapp

Okay, so here is another waste of time. Glad your people exist but do you realy need a website? Nothing is ever done about these mxxxx fxxxx.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Faye Lapp - Please don't use bad language here as it often offends others. What makes you so sure to make the statement "Nothing is ever done"? I can assure you that things are done, read the News forums on here for starters. Scammers are getting jailed all day, every day and in a lot of countries. Not all jail sentences of prosecuted scammers reach main stream media.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Russia, Rodniki, Beeline-moscow Gprs Firewall

X-SID-PRA: jmorales@gdl.cinvestav.mx
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015
Subject:
Reply-To: alfredchow0851976@yahoo.com.hk
Return-Path: jmorales@gdl.cinvestav.mx

Greetings,

My name is Alfred Chow. I have a legitimate business proposal worth $38,980,369.00 (Thirty Eight Million, Nine Hundred and Eighty Thousand,Three Hundred and Sixty Nine USD) to transact with you from my bank to your country. All the require documents to back up the funds transfer will be made available prior to your acceptance. If you are interested, kindly reply to this message or call me with the telephone number given below for further discussion.

Sincerely
Tel: +85258080143
Email: alfred.yuchow@family4tgf.org

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Same
Reply-To: alfredchow0851976@yahoo.com.hk
Message-ID: <d707a3cf-0d99-4526-a9d4-69996fe9bb40@maile.itesi.edu.mx>
Return-Path: carlos.aviles@itesi.edu.mx

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
US, Fort Lauderdale, Server Pronto

Return Path: angel.bastidas406@mppre.gob.ve
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015
Reply-To: "Alfred Cheuk Chow" <alfred.chow101@gmail.com>
Subject:

Good Day,
I am Mr. Alfred Cheuk Yu Chow, the Director for Credit & Marketing Chong Hing Bank, Hong Kong, Chong Hing Bank Centre, 24 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong. I have a business proposal of $38,980,369.00 (Thirty Eight Million, Nine Hundred and Eighty Thousand, Three Hundred and Sixty Nine USD) only for you to transact with me from my bank to your country.
All confirmable documents to back up the claims will be made available to you prior to your acceptance and as soon as I receive your return mail Via my email address: alfred.chow101@gmail.com and I will let you know what is required of you.
Best Regards,
Alfred Chow

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Glo Video Conferencing

Return Path: pj.monlleo@ucv.es
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015
Reply-to: alfred.chow101@gmail.com
Subject: re

Good Day,

I am Mr. Alfred Cheuk Yu Chow, the Director for Credit & Marketing Chong Hing Bank, Hong Kong, Chong Hing Bank Centre, 24 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong. I have a business proposal of $38,980,369.00 (Thirty Eight Million, Nine Hundred and Eighty Thousand, Three Hundred and Sixty Nine USD) only for you to transact with me from my bank to
your country.

All confirmable documents to back up the claims will be made available to you prior to your acceptance and as soon as I receive your return mail Via my email address: alfred.chow101@gmail.com and I will let you know what is required of you.

Best Regards,
Alfred Chow

Nigeria, Lagos, Glo Video Conferencing

Return Path: carolina.lopez@uem.es
Reply-To: <alfred.chow101@gmail.com>
Subject: Business Proposal Of $38,980,369.00
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015

Good Day,

Best Regards,
Alfred Chow

A

avienna

On Friday, August 14, 2015 6:30 AM, Alfred Cheuk Chow <[EMAIL]gloria.davilapulido@cinvestav.edu.mx[/EMAIL]> wrote:

I am Mr. Alfred Cheuk Yu Chow, the Director for Credit & Marketing Chong Hing Bank, Hong Kong, Chong Hing Bank Centre, 24 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong. I have a business proposal of $38,980,369.00All conformable documents to back up the claims will be made available to you prior to your acceptance and as soon as I receive your return mail and I will let you know what is required of you.

Best Regards,
Alfred Chow

AND I BLANKLY REPLIED...AND HERE'S WHAT I GET

Dear Friend,

Thank you for your response to my email and your willingness to partner me in this endeavor, considering the money involved, and due to the nature of this transaction, it is necessary for you to be sure of whom you are transacting with. I am 63 years old, a solicitor in the UK and Hong Kong and also a China-Appointed Attesting Officer. I have worked with several law firms over the years and at present, the senior partner of Kwan & Chow, Non Executive Director of Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited. I also had time with Pacific Century Insurance Holdings Limited, both of which are public companies listed on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited ("HKSE"). Also, I am a member of the Bank's Investment Committee on Asia Opportunity Fund. I have been in investment industry for over 30 years and it is with great privilege that I will be sharing a lot of confidential details with you and I need your utmost sincerity to embark on this project.

I want to be sure that you are ready, to execute this transaction with me, What I expect from you is trust and commitment, I want this large sum of money transferred with your assistance and you should have nothing to worry about regarding legality AT ALL, because what affects you? Shall also affects me too, considering the paper work we are about to sign together but, I will appreciate you to follow my directives amicably as everything shall be done in accordance passing through all international banking laws, and as a banker I know that if we follow up this transaction diligently it would be completed within Two weeks or more depending on our working relationship and understanding.

I have attached to this mail, an agreement letter which you are to fill and sign, then scan and send it as an attachment via E-mail to me, before the Attorney can go ahead with the preparation of the required documents that shall place you as the sole beneficiary to the funds.

Please reply soonest with the signed agreements letter and should you intend to speak with me, please only call through my direct line below.

Warmest Regards,
Alfred Cheuk Chow
Director, Credit and Investment,
Chong Hing Bank Hong Kong
Tel: +85258032828

Nigeria, Lagos, Smile Telecoms Nigeria

Return-Path: <empleo_ivc@buenosaires.gob.ar>
Message-ID: <20170708090342.19915mganay0xt7i@webmail.buenosaires.gob.ar>
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2017
Reply-to: alfred_chow13@yeah.net
Subject:
X-GCBA-Alerce-From: empleo_ivc@buenosaires.gob.ar

Good Day,

I am Mr. Alfred Cheuk Yu Chow, the Director for Credit & Marketing Chong Hing Bank, Hong Kong, Chong Hing Bank Centre, 24 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong. I have a business proposal of $38,980,369.00.

All confirmable documents to back up the claims will be made available to you prior to your acceptance and as soon as I receive your return mail.

Best Regards,
Alfred Chow

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Viet Nam, Hanoi, Information Technology Institute A Hanoi National University

Return-Path: <yenh@vnu.edu.vn>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018
Reply-To: "Mr. Alfred Cheuk" <alfred.chow001@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <793765925.4764796.1518643436296.JavaMail.zimbra@vnu.edu.vn>
Subject:

Greetings,

I am Mr. Alfred Cheuk Yu Chow, the Director for Credit & Marketing Chong Hing Bank, Hong Kong, Chong Hing Bank Centre, 24 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong. I have a business proposal of $38,980,369.00.

All confirmable documents to back up the claims will be made available to you prior to your acceptance and as soon as I receive your return mail.

Regards,
Alfred Chow

L

Liz15

Good Day,

Email me for more details:

Best Regards.

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
India, Bangalore, Digitalocean Llc

Return-Path: <claudia.mamone@buenosaires.gob.ar>
Message-ID: <2018_______________________umri@webmail.buenosaires.gob.ar>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2018
Reply-to: alfredcheukchow012@yeah.net
Subject:

Good Day,

I am Mr. Alfred Cheuk Yu Chow, the Director for Credit & Marketing Chong Hing Bank, Hong Kong, Chong Hing Bank Centre, 24 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong. I have a business proposal of $38,980,369.00. All confirmable documents to back up the claims will be made available to you prior to your acceptance and as soon as I receive your return mail.

Email me for more details:
Best Regards,