Ali Musa, Banque Commerciale Du Burkina

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <mrmusaali771@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-pf0-f193.google.com (mail-pf0-f193.google.com [209.85.192.193])
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018

Dear Good Friend,

Thanks very much for your respond and acceptance be assure and believe that almighty Allah will bless both families through this great opportunity, and I promised you that hence you will follow up my directives and also keep this top secret for yourself, both families will never regret knowing each other and we must celebrate this gold over there in your country. Since you have agree to work with me, the attachment is an application letter, fill it with your banking details, and then apply directly to our bank through the bank email address, info.bcb.bf@financier.com

Please do not forget to forward to me every mail that you might receive from the bank concerning this fund for more advice and to avoid any mistakes. Go ahead and fill the application letter and send to the bank immediately together with your international passport scan copy, within a space of one week, this fund will get confirmed into your account, and then I arrange to come over to your country with my families and then invest my share over there in your country and start a new life.

Please make sure you update me as soon as you get any respond from the bank, and make sure you applied immediately without any delay. Once again I assured you 100% free risky in this matter; everything has been perfectly arranged before I contacted you.

Waiting for your urgent reply.
Thanks and may the peace of Almighty Allah be with you.

Regards,
Mr. Ali Musa
mrmusaali771@gmail.com
info.bcb.bf@financier.com
Banque Commerciale Du Burkina