Alice Walton

From [180.215.204.77],
India, Delhi, PDSN8-CHENNAI-MTS-INDIA-IN, PDSN Pool 8

reply-to: <alicewalton@yahoo.cn>
date: Tue, Jan 1, 2013
mailed-by: msubaroda.ac.in

Hello,

Greetings to you my Dear Beloved, I know contacting you Via Internet is not a good medium as I know it has been greatly Abused but I still see it as the easiest means of communication. I am happy to know you, but God knows you better and he knows why he has directed me to you at this point in time, please do not be afraid of how I got your contact, I saw your e-mail contact through the ministry of commerce and foreign trade departments.

I am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, my name is Alice Walton, a business woman, an American Citizen and the heiress to the fortune of Walmart Stores, born October 7, 1949. I have recently been diagnosed with esophageal cancer and a rare Heart Disease for 22 years, which has defiled all medical treatment. Expert diagnosis has shown that I have few months to live.

The intention of this email is to employ the expertise of a Charity minded individual, who can identify a viable and guarantee reasonable distribution of my wealth to the needy. I cannot rely on family and closest relatives any more, as they did not show responsible behavior when I entrusted part of my wealth to them to distribute to charitable organizations but instead used the money for their personal needs.

To prevent any more mishaps, my attorney will act as a check, monitoring every aspect of the Charity. My Will is with my Lawyer which my Family is fully aware about, But there is 5% of my Bank Worth which is $1,000,000,000.00 (One Billion United State Dollars) which nobody is aware of except my attorney.

Please reply me back with your below details to enable us proceed further and please keep this confidential.

NAME........................
ADDRESSES...................
MOBILE.....................
NUMBER......................
OCCUPATION..................

God Bless You.
Alice Walton.
<alicewalton@yahoo.cn>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclaimer:
Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s), are confidential, and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, re-transmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or other use of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return email, and delete this message and any attachments from your system.

Virus Warning: Although the University has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the University cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachment."

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
I am one of the richest women in America and I have to use Romanian and Chinese email servers and send email from India! :rolleyes:

Received: from 116.202.89.80,
India, Delhi, Pdsnnew3 Static

Return-Path: <sbriciu@uab.ro>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013
Subject:
Reply-To: [mrs.alicewalton@yahoo.cn]

My Dear Friend and Partner,

Greetings to you my Dear Beloved, my name is Alice Walton, a business woman, an American Citizen and the heiress to the fortune of Walmart Stores, born October 7, 1949. I have a mission for you worth $1,000,000,000.00 (One Billion United State Dollars) which I intend to use for CHARITY.Please reply if interested.

God Bless You.
Alice Walton.

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Alice Walton, heiress to the fortune of Walmart Stores

Received from: 116.202.67.245 - INDIA - MTS
Return-Path: contact13@feedbackDept.onmicrosoft.com

Subject: Greetings
To: Recipients <contact13@feedbackDept.onmicrosoft.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013
Reply-To: <alicewalton202@careceo.com>

Greetings to you my Dear Beloved, my name is Alice Walton, a business woman, an American Citizen and the heiress to the fortune of Walmart Stores, born October 7, 1949. I have a mission for you worth $1,000,000,000.00 (One Billion United State Dollars) which I intend to use for CHARITY.Please reply if interested.

God Bless You.
Alice Walton
alicewalton202@careceo.com

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from 116.203.236.190,
India, New Delhi, Pdsnnew6 Kolkota Pdsn

Return-Path: <alpar@upsdistribution.ro>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014
Subject:
Reply-To: alice.walton@citynew.com

God Bless You.
Alice Walton.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From Mrs. Alice Walton
Return-Path: <migueldios@mundo-r.com>
Received: from (EHLO aetos.med.unlp.edu.ar) (163.10.9.65) Argentina, La Plata, Universidad Nacional De La Plata
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014
Subject: BLESSINGS TO YOU
Reply-To: alicewalton_911@foxmail.com
Message-ID: <3722b74bfba39dc49673563fe71f79d1@med.unlp.edu.ar>
X-Sender: migueldios@mundo-r.com

My Dearest,

Greetings to you my Dear Beloved, I am Mrs Alice Walton, a citizen of United State. I bring to you a proposal worth $ 1,000,000,000.00 which i intend to use for CHARITY. I am happy to know you, but God knows you better and he knows why he has directed me to you at this point in time so do not be afraid. i saw your e-mail contact at ministries of commerce and foreign trade departments. i am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, It is painful now to let you know that I have been suffering from a Heart disease for the past 22 years and just few weeks ago my Doctor told me that I won't survive the illness. my name is Mrs. Alice Walton citizen of United States of America, and am contacting you because i don’t have any other option than to tell you as i was touched to open up to you about my project. Please reply me back if you are interested, so i can provide you with further details.

God Bless You.

Please reply me back if you are interested, so i can provide you with further details. Email: alicewalton_911@foxmail.com

Mrs. Alice Walton.

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
From "Alice Walton
Return-Path: <marianne@joepiperinc.com>
Received: from (EHLO ip.joepiperinc.com) (198.171.172.116) USA, Sterling, Ntt America Inc.
Reply-To: <lilianebettencourt82@gmail.com>
Subject: I Need Your Response
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015

I, Alice Louise Walton authenticate this email, you can read about me on:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_Walton

I write to you because I intend to give to you a portion of my Net-worth which I have been banking. I want to cede it out as gift hoping it would be of help to you and others too. Respond for confirmation.

With love,
Alice Louise Walton

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 41.203.69.4,
NIGERIA, Globacom Ltd

Return Path: alice@mailme.com
SubjectI Need Your Response
Date2015-02-27 11:26:26
Reply to: webteram@gmail.com

same email text as above post

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Nigeria, Kano, Glo Video Conferencing

Return Path: camelot@qqi.ph
Reply-To: <mrsalicewalton@qq.com>
Subject: RE
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015

Greetings to you my dear Beloved, my name is Mrs. Alice Walton, a business woman an America Citizen and the heiress to the fortune of Walmart stores, born October 7, 1949. I have a mission for you worth $100,000,000.00 (Hundred Million United State Dollars) which I intend using for CHARITY PROJECT to help the less privilege and orphanage. Please if interested kindly get back to me for further proceeding.

God bless you.
Mrs. Alice Walton.

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Kenya, Nairobi, Telkom Kenya Ltd, kiboko.orange.co.ke

From Alice Walton
Return-Path: <>
Subject: re
To: Recipients
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015
Reply-To: <walton5671@gmail.com>
X-OriginatorOrg: alicewalton11.onmicrosoft.com

my name is Mrs. Alice Walton, I have a mission for you worth $100,000,000.00 all email should be forward to the email below: walton5671@gmail.com

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
UK, London, Uk Ministry Of Defence

Return Path: walton5673@gmail.com
Subject: Re
Date: 11 Oct 2015

my name is Mrs. Alice Walton, I have a mission for you worth $100,000,000.00 all email should be forward to the email below: walton5673@gmail.com

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Kenya, Gazi, Telkom Kenya Ltd

Return-Path: <mrsghaythfaizawats@qq.com>
Subject: I have a mission for you worth $100million : mrsghaythfaizawats@qq.com
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2015
Reply-To: <mrsghaythfaizawats@qq.com>
Return-Path: <mrsghaythfaizawats@qq.com>

my name is Mrs. Alice Walton, a business woman an America Citizen andthe heiress to the fortune of Walmart stores, born October 7, 1949. I have a mission for you worth $100,000,000.00

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
India, Mumbai, Rcom Wireless Hsd Mumbai

From QUICK
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015
Reply-To: <mrsalice_walton@lycos.co.uk>

My name is Mrs. Alice Walton, A business woman an America Citizen i have charity proposal for you please contact me via email below: mrsalice_walton@lycos.co.uk.

L

Lorena

I received mail scam

I, Alice Louise Walton authenticate this email, you can read about me
on:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_Walton
[IMG]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e1/Alice_Walton_%28cropped%29.jpg/240px-Alice_Walton_%28cropped%29.jpg[/IMG]
Alice Walton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org
Alice Louise Walton (born October 7, 1949) is an American heiress to the fortune of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. She is the daughter of Wal-Mart founder Sam Walton and Helen ...

I write to you because I intend to give to you a portion of my Net-worth
which I have
been banking. I want to cede it out as gift
hoping it would be of help to you and others too. Respond for
confirmation.

With love,
Alice Louise Walton

De: Alice Louise Walton <alicelouisewalton431@gmail.com>Enviado: viernes, 08 de abril de 2016 11:45 p.m.Para: xxxx More Information Needed

Hello Friend,

I appreciate you for writing back so quick. Do not be bothered as to why you have been contacted your for this and its genuineness, as I have done so from a pure motive. I got your email from a web journal and felt strongly to write to you. Permit me to introduce myself; I am Alice Louise Walton, daughter of Wal-Mart founder Sam Walton and Helen Walton. I am a French Citizen, 65 years old, and worth $34,300,000.00. You can also confirm from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_Walton
The intention of this email is to be of immense blessing to people. With my age, I cannot continue to amass wealth without giving out. I own a net-worth of $34,300,000.00billion. This you can also read on forbes: http://www.forbes.com/profile/alice-walton/ I might not have the liberty of time due to my ailment (Dementia), therefore, I am doing this now. I want o handed all my wealth to you, I would be happy to cede it out to you. I would have done this myself but for my health reason, I am very certain you will help anyone with my funds.. It is my hope that you are able to receive this money and help others from it too.10% of my worth I have been putting away in a private deposit for a long time now and it has reached an amount of $35.2 Billion. I am trying to cede this money in portions through the bank I deposited it to as many as can benefit from it because I do not really have much to do with it. As I send this message to you, I am also sending to others too.

DAVID WHITE SOLICITORSBIBLITECA CIVICA BERIO
PIAZZA DE FARRARI 5 ROVIGO ITALY

Attn:

Thank you for contacting me regards the request of Mrs. Alice Louise Walton, to guild you in all legal matters concerning the fund transfer.

I will be glad to work with you and present you as the Beneficiary of the funds worth $34,300,000.00(Thirty Four Million, Three Hundred Thousand United State Dollars).
I hope she told you how she wants you to spend the fund as soon as the fund is transfer to your nominated Bank account?

Before I will release the Bank contact details for you to contact them also for the preparation of all the legal backup, I will advise you to send me the following information and the letter of authority issue to you by Mrs. Alice Louise Walton.

1:Name:
2:Address:
3: hone Number:
4:Occupation:
5:Sex:
6:Age:
7:Country:
8: Scanned copy of your passport OR Drivers License

I hope you know her present Condition in the hospital, the doctor told me that she has few days to leave and she will be happy for the project get started as soon as possible.

Waiting for your urgent reply.

Best Regards
Barr.David White Esq

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 41.190.3.81,
NIGERIA, Lagos, EMTS Limited / Etisalat Nigeria

Return-Path: dulgheru@utm.md
Subject: Re
Date: 2016-06-14
Reply to: alicelouisewalton@outlook.com

I, Alice Louise Walton authenticate this email, you can read about me on:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_Walton

I write to you because I intend to give to you a portion of my Net-worth which I have

been banking. I want to cede it out as gift hoping it would be of help to you and others too. Respond for confirmation.

With love,
Alice Louise Walton

D

dave7890

The person that sent me the email below is a fraudster scammer ignore her. This email is similar to other fraudulent emails on this thread.

Mrs Alice Walton <cheyne@notredame.ac.jp>
Jul 18

My Dearest,

Greetings to you my Dear Beloved, I am Mrs Alice Walton, a great citizen of United States of America. I bring to you a proposal worth One Billion US dollars ($1,000,000,000.00) which i intend to use for CHARITY. I am happy to know you, I have never doubt my instinct as it has never failed me, even as it has directed me to you at this point in time so do not be afraid. I saw your e-mail contact at the department of commerce and foreign trade. I am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, It is painful to let you know that I have been suffering from a Heart disease for the past 22 years and just few weeks ago my Doctor told me that I won't survive the illness. My name is Mrs Alice Walton citizen of United States of America, I am contacting you because i don’t have any other option than to tell you as i was touched to open up to you about my project. Please reply me back if you are interested, so i can provide you with further details.

Stay Blessed
Email: Alice_louisewalton@126.com

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <info@hdredirect-lb3-890977680.us-east-1.elb.amazonaws.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2017
From: MRS ALICE WALTON <info@HDRedirect-LB3-890977680.us-east-1.elb.amazonaws.com>
Subject: Proposal
Reply-To: alwalton700@gmail.com
Message-ID: <603c099d2d3fdf7d947b26fc10af466c@mta01.univpm.it>

Good Day Dearest,

Hope this email find you in good condition, my name is alice walton, a citizen of United States of America. I have a profitable proposal for you which I intend to use for charity. I will be very happy to know you, as my instinct directed me to you at this point in time, so do not be afraid. I saw your e-mail contact at the department of commerce and foreign trade. I have been suffering from a Heart disease for the past 6 years and just few weeks ago my Doctor told me that I won't survive the illness. It will be very selfish if I let this opportunity pass-by without investing these funds into the lives of the less privileged and I hope you can assist me to archive this heavenly task for you have nothing to lose but so much to gain. Please reply me back if you are interested, so I can provide you with further details.

Stay Blessed
Mrs Alice Walton.

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Same.
Return-Path: <info@alice.com>
Message-Id: <e91682$6m59mp@scan11-mds.s.noc.itscom.net>
Reply-To: <mrsalicelwalton@126.com>

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <PLEDGES@trabajo.gob.ar>
Received: from (EHLO mail.trabajo.gob.ar) (200.1.113.18)
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017
Subject: Beneficiary

Good Day my name is Mrs Alice Walton I have a Present Package for you contact me Via: alicewaltson01@gmail.com

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <k880617@aliceproject.com>
Received: from (EHLO unse.edu.ar) (170.210.224.14)
Reply-To: mrsalicewalton001@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2017

Good Day My Dear,

Please accept my apologies if this request does not meet your personal ethics as it is not intended to cause you any embarrassment in whatever form. I got your contact email address from the internet directory and decided to contact you for this transaction that is based on trust and your outstanding. I have an interesting business proposal for you that will be of immense benefit to you and the needy people around us. Although this may be hard for you to believe because i know that there is absolutely going to be a great doubt and distrust in your heart in respect of this email as this might sound strange to you and coupled with the fact that, so many individuals have taken possession of the Internet to facilitate their nefarious deeds, thereby making it extremely difficult for genuine and legitimate persons to get attention and recognition. Please reply if interested so i can give you more details regarding the project.

Mrs. Alice Walton.

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Globacom Limited

Return-Path: <apex@hol.gr>
Reply-To: <alice_walton@163.com>
Subject: Proposal
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018

Good Day My Dear,

I bring to you a profitable charity proposal.Please reply me back if you are interested, so I can provide you with further details.
https://www.forbes.com/profile/alice-walton/

Stay Blessed
Email: alice_walton@163.com
Alice Walton.