Ambe Tebong Neba, A.K.A. Denzyl Ambe, Cameroon

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
Ambe Tebong Neba, alias Denzyl Ambe

Ambe Tebong Neba, alias Denzyl Ambe. It looks like this low life scamming scum likes to wear bling and thinks he is a kind of hero

NO!! Ambe Tebong Neba, alias Denzyl Ambe, No matter how you dress yourself up in fake jewelry, you are still a loser in life and now the whole world will see how low you have sunk.

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
Denzyl for a momentary pleasure in this life you have sold your soul for all eternity. And I can tell you this scumbag, that is a LOT longer than a few years on this earth, that will pass too quickly for you.

Enjoy the benefits of your thirty pieces of silver, for it will be gone soon and then the demons will arrive to take your spirit Away for ever.

Enjoy the benefits of your thirty pieces of silver, for it will be gone soon and then the demons will arrive to take your spirit Away for ever.
That's the day Denzyl discovers who's the real "junk". The eternal payback for his victims.

I wonder will Denzyl Ambe and Achille Brice Eteki being the hypocrites that they are, parade in a reenactment of the crucifixion this Easter as they have in the past. Bring out the barf bags.
But then again, being 100% hypocrite is what make a good scammer. I can imagine their victims must be disgusted as many of them are from Catholic countries in South America where scammers from Molyko are targeting like never before. Achille Brice Eteki targeted Columbia in his fake Cameroon Artist Residency fraud.

The Real Denzl Ambe is not Scammer

I’m <removed personal information>, 24 year old Cameroonian Web designer who actually lives in the Columbus Ohio, I just recently joined this forum after finding this article about Denzyl Ambe.
I worked for like 2 years in an ISP (Ringo, ringo.cm) in my country before moving here, while there we faced that very same problem of scamming because these young boys where actually use all means of internet access to do their malicious deeds , using proxy and different phones number and even different identities to scam.
Coming to this particular case Denzyl Ambe, i actually know this young musician since way back in cameroon, a growing talent back in there, actually his former producers some Nigerian dudes , where they one responsible of his marketing and stuff, but these guys turned out to be Scammers and not only doing his marketing but using the Denzyl ambe identity to commit all their crimes , and it seemed it worked perfectly
Denzyl wasn’t aware of all this at the time he was 18 , and I can assure you, accessing the INTERNET was a whole luxury not talking about doing researches on his name in Cameroon even till today.
You have to know that according to www.internetworldstats.com they were 900 broadband internet subscribers as of Dec/08 and we are 21 million people.
Right now in Cameroon the Internet is just beginning to boom, and people are beginning seriously to pay attention to it, and then we realize they have been this scammer document online since 2007.
I’m aware this situation is delicate, because after seeing the amount of true information you have on Denzyl, anyone would just believe, I personally know the real person that’s been incriminated here and i'm in constant communication with him and I can promise you he is no scammer, he wishes to clarify this situation by all means , the real perpetrators of this act actually flee back to Nigeria after denzyl realized what had been going on.
Poirot i remain open to all future questions and inquiries,

<removed personal information>

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m aware this situation is delicate, because after seeing the amount of true information you have on Denzyl, anyone would just believe, I personally know the real person that’s been incriminated here and i'm in constant communication with him and I can promise you he is no scammer, he wishes to clarify this situation by all means , the real perpetrators of this act actually flee back to Nigeria after denzyl realized what had been going on.
Poirot i remain open to all future questions and inquiries,

<removed personal information>
Bradlespitt,

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and have removed your personal information for your own protection, as well as to abide by the forum rules.

What I do have a problem with, is that Poirot and I have found websites and scams leading back to Denzyl for more than 2 years. Please refer to page 1 of this thread for the details. If his identity was stolen, would you please explain why he's been advertizing the telephone number used in scams in all his publicity up until recently, for which we have backed up screenshots? If it wasn't him, how can you explain the phone number? Some of the scams we have found are quite recent, as well as some of his advertizements for his music.

I'm afraid that your friend just wasn't bright enough to realize that someone would follow his trail someday. He now has to live with the consequences.

as i said earlier, his producers were scammers , and 2 years ago this phenomon wasn't as known as it was today, The scammers knew ambe very well , actually as i said they were his producers , and he was 18 at the time , no way could he imagine the people supposed to help manage his career would use his information to commit all this crimes, he hasn't been the one posting all the information but those nigerian fellows , the still continue to scam where ever they are, but He didnt know of all these , in cameroon its very easy to get someones identity , for sure guys there hardly go online to search on thier names , i have been using the internet for some time now and i frequently search my name , but only just 3.8 % of the population has this priviledge,

I perfectly understand you when you say you have found websites which his information, but thats pretty easy for any scammer to uses a Cameroonian identity.

They guys in cameroonian dont know this issue about privacy , for example you just taught me not to post my personal information , i did that thinking i wanted to be credible in the information i posted, but you told me in a reply it can lead to identity theft , i battle scamming myself but if i could do that mistake and i know im good in computers how many times a young boy wishing to shine and being promised by this Nigerians guys they would promote his career.

i would to say, the real culprits obviously are still continuing to operate, this scamming thing is becoming really serious but lack of Knowledge by our authorities in Cameroon they arent paying much attention to it and the ISPs are paying dearly for it.

I would not dare question your knowledge on this topic but i know the scamming matter thats a gangrene in cameroon.

Last edited:
I know that this type of fraud is of no concern to a lot of Cameroonians and that lack of concern has caused a number of scammers to be exposed and that's their problem. We post the evidence as it exist on the net.

You didn't answer Dodobird's question. In his numerous frauds, Denzyl used his own phone number at the same time as he was self promoting all over the net using that same phone number. Your lame explanation about anonymous Nigerians doing the actual scamming doesn't wash I'm afraid. It defies logic.

I know that this type of fraud is of no concern to a lot of Cameroonians and that lack of concern has caused a number of scammers to be exposed and that's their problem. We post the evidence as it exist on the net.

You didn't answer Dodobird's question. In his numerous frauds, Denzyl used his own phone number at the same time as he was self promoting all over the net using that same phone number. Your lame explanation about anonymous Nigerians doing the actual scamming doesn't wash I'm afraid. It defies logic.
I never said they were anonymous Nigerians , get me right , let me repeat , i said they were Denzl Ambe's Producers, they were the one responsible of all his marketing, let it be online or offline ??? because they were his producers.

I can promise for an 18 year cameroonian musician having to be produced is a great thing, we arent in the US where actually you can go to lawyer to get all things settle. we are in system were promises count better than actions.

Its no question about defying logic, you are right, the information you posted up on ambe is true, his photos,who he is and where he is from and his number , all that info is true , but just google my name and you will be astonished about the amount of info you can get on me worst of all in this case , the people actually knew ambe personally, They were his Producers , they were to manage his career, its was actually very easy for them to convince him who knew noting on what was about to happen, he was 18 at the time, any teenager that young is excited about having a someone to manage him or her.

Bradlespitt,

I've already googled you. Of course, anyone can do that. I could give some credibility to your story if the problem had not been going on for so long with Denzyl. Unfortuntely, his assocation with many cameroonian scammers exclude the possibility of him being ignorant of internet abuse. Just as your insinuation that you didn't know that posting your personal details could be dangerous. If you've truly worked for an ISP, you definitely should know better than that.

I will log on to skype and will contact you so that we may continue this conversation. My skype name is very close to the username I have here, you should recognize me.

Dont worry, i knew you would google my name , i know exactly the information you found , me , my website , my blog , my facebook etc etc .
I know i should know better but i did that in an effort to show my credibility you, but not much as you do.

I know this ambe case is really heavy , like 3 years , im not asking you to revise you statement on ambe , but il take all the time needed to explain what i mean

I guess you still can't answer Dodobird's questions regarding scam ads requesting the victim to call 237-94131249 at the same time Denzyl is promoting himself using 237-94131249. so there's no point in my repeating myself. He's a sample...

- August 06, 2008 - Denzyl promoting himself on MySpace urging potential managers to call 237-94131249 for further information
- January 2009 - Denzyl uploads a video on kewego.com stating to call 237-94131249 for further information
- April 30, 2009 - Fake Capital Oil Ltd advertising urging customers to call 237-94131249 for further information
- July 08, 2009 - fake Palm oil company advertising urging customers to call 237-94131249 for further information
- August 25, 2009 - Fake Capital Oil Ltd advertising urging customers to call 237-94131249 for further information
- January 11, 2010 - Denzyl posted on his Facebook "if you are interested in me , you can call 01123794131249"

I'm not one to rehash over and over while such lame explanations are given for such clear cut evidence of Denzyl's criminal career. I'm done here, let everyone view what's posted in this thread and judge for themselves.

I got those messages right , and i repeat myself , i not saying the information you have on Denzyl ambe isnt correct, the information is correct very correct even , what is been said is that the is "IDENTITY THEFT",

Im not questioning the information you have, but ive into this too , i know exactly what the cameroonian scammers doing now,

For the denzyl case, he is a musician as you all know, he had producers who took care of all of his marketing , let be Online or Offline, its normal all the information on facebook or other blogging sites coincide no doubt on that.

I am in no support of scamming let that be clear and if it turned out that the real denzyl was actually a scammer i would not encourage that,i carry my words.

Just few moments after posting my original post ,just noticed all kinds friend adds on facebook , people i dont even know , but guess what i have nothing to hide, while in cameroon i closely followed this scamming phenomenon , why ??? because it was an impediment to my success because for a webdesigner trying get clients internationally was getting hard due to the bad reputation these scammers gave us, so thats why im so keen into the topic.

It will be a pity we concentrate on the Denzyl ambe personality while the real perpetrators are free and happy and continue operating with his Identity.

To that effect , i doing all whats possible to get informations on those people denzyl claims where using his identity and will publish it here,

It will be my wish that the will be a positive outcome to that. Thank you

I got those messages right , and i repeat myself , i not saying the information you have on Denzyl ambe isnt correct, the information is correct very correct even , what is been said is that the is "IDENTITY THEFT",

Im not questioning the information you have, but ive into this too , i know exactly what the cameroonian scammers doing now,

For the denzyl case, he is a musician as you all know, he had producers who took care of all of his marketing , let be Online or Offline, its normal all the information on facebook or other blogging sites coincide no doubt on that.

I am in no support of scamming let that be clear and if it turned out that the real denzyl was actually a scammer i would not encourage that,i carry my words.

Just few moments after posting my original post ,just noticed all kinds friend adds on facebook , people i dont even know , but guess what i have nothing to hide, while in cameroon i closely followed this scamming phenomenon , why ??? because it was an impediment to my success because for a webdesigner trying get clients internationally was getting hard due to the bad reputation these scammers gave us, so thats why im so keen into the topic.

It will be a pity we concentrate on the Denzyl ambe personality while the real perpetrators are free and happy and continue operating with his Identity.

To that effect , i doing all whats possible to get informations on those people denzyl claims where using his identity and will publish it here,

It will be my wish that the will be a positive outcome to that. Thank you
Bradlespitt,

In order to have identity theft, you should know that a police report should be filed. In order for there to be identity theft, Denzyl would also have to explain why his phone number appeared in so many scams over the past 3 years. Do his scammers steal his phone once a day in order to conduct their "business"???

You did say during our chat that you would follow-up on providing Poirot and I with the evidence of this identity theft. I told you that we would certainly investigate whatever you want to submit to us and even provided you with my contact details...what more do you want me to do?

You also questioned me regarding Facebook during our chat and I will repeat exactly what I told you; I do not have a Facebook account, even in my "real life". I'll even add that I don't have time to waste with such sites. I don't have a Facebook, let alone numerous Facebooks, ok?

Now, let's try and make a deal here; you can either publish directly, or send me any new information you may have with regards to Denzyl. Either way that you decide to do this is fine by me and it will be reviewed by both Poirot and I. But I will ask that you refrain from posting allegations that cannot be verified. We don't do this in our exposures and you've agreed yourself that our research was thorough, we expect the same from you. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ambe1.jpg

That facebook number recently appeared after we exposed the little thief. It was apparently divine intervention that changed "237-94131249" into a "237-94231249" much like Jesus changed water into wine. I see that as another indication of his scheming to make it appear as though the whole thing is just our misreading of his phone number. The thing is, people who know the little thief know what his phone number has been for the past few years, that includes his producer, his manager and all his friends, such as Tita.

So Tita/bradlespitt, you must have called your friend from time to time on 237-94131249 during the past few years? the same years Denzyl Ambe was using that phone number for criminal activities. Everything we posted on Denzyl is verifiable. Everything you stated so far is nothing but air, and don't think of dumping a load of unverifiable malarkey about some past managers all the while still not addressing the issue of Denzyl's phone number in spite of repeated requests. We don't have that much patience here and you're using up a lot of it.

Here is his MySpace as it sits today. Note the date he setup that profile (Jan. 19, 2008)

Ambe4.jpg Ambe5.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/denzylonline
Denzyl Music
R&B / Afro-beat / Hip Hop

Den Zyl AKA Den Of Zeal
Yaounde
Cameroon
Profile Views: 2679

Denzyl Music: General Info
Member Since 19/01/2008
Band Website www.myspace.com/denzylonline
Band Members
Influences I'm keeping it real doing ma thang , I DO HIP , AFRO BEATZ , MAKOSSA FUSSION , AND AFRO R&B , Listen to the songs on this page and make comments... i got no sponsor or executive producer yet , got a whole album ready for the market . if you are interested in me , you can call 01123794131249 or 0023794131249
And here's one of his scams. Note the date he posted that fraud (Jan.30,2008) 11 days after setting up his MySpace profile using the very same phone number. That's not a typo...11 days

Ambe3.jpg

http://www.manufacturer.com/trade/i10073745-African Hard and Soft Wood Logs + Planks.html
African Hard and Soft Wood Logs / Planks
Offer Type: SELL
Post Date: Jan.30,2008
Category: Others
We are a Timber production company producing Timber in the form of Round Logs and Sawn forms according to customer specifications. We have partners

in Europe
Address: Yaounde Avenue Kennedi
Tel: 0023794131249
Fax: 0023799536053
Zip Code: 00237
Homepage: http://
Contact Person: Robert

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
Dear fxxkme this is exactly what we are doing to you. I hope you enjoy having the whole world including the authorities know all about your scamming and stealing. :D

By the way MUGU this is only the start of your troubles.
Now y'all have a nice day y'all hear.:p

Denzyl him do get de message. This is what he will feel like after we have exposed him some more.:D