Andrew Tweedie, IMF, London

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
This may be the same Andrew Tweedie from http://antifraudintl.org/threads/paul-a-schneider-us-dept-homeland-security.28358/

X-Originating-IP: [82.128.17.185], Lagos, Nigeria, Multi-links Telecommunications Limited
From Andrew Tweedie
Return-Path: <andrew.tweedie2@live.com>
Return-Path: [andrew.tweedie2@live.com]
Subject: In receipt of your mail
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010

Finance Department Director
International Monetary Fund. IMF

Dear

This is to confirm that we received your message, the International Monetary Fund {IMF} got involved to make sure that legitimate beneficiary like you were honestly and sincerely paid their funds to their respective Country’s bank account. Your email issue has been explained on our first letter to you that we found it on our central computer and discover that this particular fund has been abandoned for a long time before the said Dr. Robert Water came in with his application for the funds.

On the smooth receipt of your brief EMAIL, We are very surprise that you are not aware of the change on your file, we have to send the report to the office of the director of intelligent for immediate arrest and prosecution of those involve in this act. We have now found out that the reason your fund experienced this divert is that you did not not apply for the claim legally, you did not have a legal document to support your claim. Be rest assured that we will secure the proper document at this time and release your fund to your respective account. Upon your response, I will guide you on how you can secure the proper document and the movement of the fund to your account.

In accordance with the IMF World Bank Group Decree No. 18 Section 5-12 of the Foreign Payment Regulation Acts of 1990.

I will only advice you to work with us at this point to ensure that you receive your fund to your designated bank account any where in the World so far you have the total control of the bank account to yourself. Please visit the link below to make your information available;

http://imfrewardprograminfo.4-all.org/

Once your information has been verified, we shall send you application of claim which you will submit to the paying bank so that proper process of the transfer can be effected by the bank. Waiting for immediate response from you.

Andrew Tweedie,
International Monetary Fund. IMF
England, London Chapter.
+447024042748

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
From Mr. Andrew Tweedie
Return-Path: <info@imf.org>
Received: from 70.50.255.151, Montreal, Canada, Bell Canada, [abuse@bellnexxia.net]
Reply-To: <andrewtweedieimf@aol.com>
Subject: Your Urgent Reponses is Needed.
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010
Return-Path: [info@imf.org]

From Mr. Dominique Strauss-Kahn
Managing Director, IMF
International Montary Fund Office.
Telephone #: +44-702-406-2839
Email: [andrewtweedieimf@aol.com]

Greetings,

Your name appeared among the list of unpaid (Contractors, Inheritance next of kin and lottery payment/ATM beneficiaries that was originated from American, Europe, Asia plus Middle east and Africans) among the list of individuals and companies that your unpaid Inheritance/Contract sum has been approved and you will receive a part-payment of US$12.5 million, You are requested to get back to me for more direction and instruction on how to receive your Inheritance fund.

However, we received an email from one Dr.Saipul Bahri who told us that he is your next of kin and that you died in a car accident last week

Dr. Saipul Bahri, account his co-ordinate as follows:
Bank of Indonesia
A/c no: 890458984589
Routing No: bl 275-79665
Aba no: BL-ANAJFG-FL
Beneficiary: Dr Saipul Bahri

Note that we are bound to recognize Dr. Saipul Bahri claim, if you fail to promptly respond to this email we sent to you following the Deed of Assignment he submitted and his account co-ordinate authorizing him to claim this payment.

He has also submitted his International Passport,Photo Id with his birth certificate with his account details for us to transfer the fund to him.But We want to hear from you before we can make the transfer to confirm if you are dead or not and make sure that you are aware of this developments so reply us with your email contact address and your direct cell phone number for easy communication and more details.

Once again, I apologize to you on behalf Of IMF (International Monetary Fund) http://www.imf.org/external/np/sec/memdir/officers.htm failure to receive your funds in time, which according to records in the system had been long overdue. Pls reply through Director Finance Department Email: [andrewtweedieimf@aol.com] Please call immediately on #: +44-702-406-2839 Or provide us with your email address for further details.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Andrew Tweedie
Director Finance Department
On behalf of Mr.Dominique Strauss-Kahn
Managing Director, IMF

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 41.138.172.176, NIGERIA, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited
Return Path: tandrw@imf.org
Subject: Succeeding.
Date: 12th Apr 2015
Reply to: andrw.tweedie@aim.com

My name is Andrew Tweedie, Director of the FINANCE Department at the International Monetary Fund. In this capacity, I oversees the mobilization, management and control of the Fund?s financial resources and advises Fund management and the Executive Board on all aspects of its financial policies and operations. I have a promissing project to execute privately with you, kindly send your reply directly to my private email at ( tweedie.andrew@aol.co.uk )
Regards,
Andrew Tweedie

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Lithuania, Vilnius, Vilniaus Meras

From "I. M. F
Return-Path: ~jct190fst@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO baco.com.tw) (118.163.91.172)
Reply-To: ~jctt190fst@gmail.com>
Subject: Payment Notification from I.M.F
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015
X-MailScanner-From: jct190fst@gmail.com

INTERNATIONAL FUNDS TRANSFER / AUDIT
UNIT UNITED NATION(WORLD BANK ASSISTED PROGRAMME)
DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT
AND TRANSFERS. Ref: WB/NF/UN/XX027/15

ATTN: BENEFICIARY,

RE: VERIFICATION AND APPROVAL OF YOUR PAYMENT FILE.
FROM THE RECORDS OF OUTSTANDING FUNDS DUE FOR IMMEDIATE PAYMENT, YOUR NAME/PARTICULARS WAS DISCOVERED AS NEXT ON THE APPROVED LIST.I WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR PAYMENT IS BEING PROCESSED AND FROM THE RECORD IN MY FILE, THE TOTAL SUM OF US$5M HAVE BEEN APPROVED ON YOUR BEHALF FOR THE FINAL QUARTER OF THE 2015 FISCAL YEAR.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, WE HAVE ASSIGNED ONE OF THE MAJOR BANKS IN THE UNITED STATES TO HANDLE ALL RELATED TRANSACTIONS TO AVOID FURTHER COMPLAIN FROM BENEFICIARIES ABOUT INCESSANT TAXES, FEES AND LEVIES.

KINDLY RE-CONFIRM THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IMMEDIATELY TO FACILITATE THE ISSUANCE OF AN INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT JUSTIFICATION ORDER DOCUMENT ON YOUR BEHALF WHICH WILL BE SUBMITTED TO THE WELLS FARGO BANK FOR THE IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR FUNDS.

1) YOUR FULL NAME:
2) CONTACT ADDRESS:
3) NATIONALITY:
4) OCCUPATION:
5) PHONE, FAX AND MOBILE:
6) GENDER:
7) AGE:

AS SOON AS THIS INFORMATION IS RECEIVED, YOUR PAYMENT WILL BE MADE TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT DIRECTLY FROM THE PAYING BANK IN NEW YORK.

YOUR PAYMENT APPROVAL IS MADE UNDER THE AUSPICES OF THE WORLD BANK AND WE INTEND TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE YOUR FUNDS TRANSFER. YOU ARE THEREFORE STRONGLY ADVISE TO STOP FURTHER COMMUNICATION WITH ANY OTHER BANK OR INSTITUTION REGARDING THIS MATTER, FOR THE OVERALL SAFETY OF YOU AND YOUR FUND.

BEST REGARDS,
MR. ANDREW TWEEDIE
DIRECTOR OF FINANCE,
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND.
EMAIL: jctt190fst@gmail.com

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: siv.ad@telia.com
Reply-To: <andrewtweedie015@gmail.com>
Subject: DID YOU SIGN ANY DEED OF ASSIGNMENT!!!
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015
To: undisclosed-recipients

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)
DEPT: WORLD DEBT RECONCILIATION AGENCIES.
ADVISE: YOUR OUTSTANDING PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

Attention:Beneficiary,

A power of attorney was forwarded to our office this morning by two individuals (MR RICK JOHNSON an American national and (MR.BRENT COTEL) a CANADIAN national.

They claimed to be your representative, and the power of attorney stated that you are dead and as such your Fund/Estate should be paid to them as the next of kin to you funds An account was submitted to replace your information in other to claim the said fund in tune of $1.5 Million USD which is now lying DORMANT and UNCLAIMED.

Find below the new account they have submitted for claims

BANK.-HSBC CANADA
Vancouver, CANADA
ACCOUNT NO. 2984-0008-66

Due to the elaborate global scam, we decided to contact you for confirmation. If after seven working days, no response is received from you, it will be assumed that you are dead and as such authorization and approval will be granted on behalf of MR RICK JOHNSON and (MR.BRENT COTEL) to claim/receive your fund.

Confirm this letter and reconfirm your Information and how you want your fund paid to you without further delay if you are still alive. Be informed that any further delay from your side could be dangerous, as we would not be held liable for any wrong payment.

Kindly reply
Andrew Tweedie
Director of Finance
International Monetory Fund

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Interconnection With Enterprises Netw
ork

Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017
Reply-To: "Mr. Andrew Tweedie" <m.andrewtweedie@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <9911________________________8998@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: IMMEDIATE PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)/World Bank
Millbank Tower, 12th Floor 21-24;
Millbank London SW1P 4QP ENGLAND
Direct Phone:Mobile: +447937156092
Fax : +448458741197

From The Desk of: Mr. Andrew Tweedie,
International Monetary Fund(IMF)

Attn: Beneficiary,

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is an organization of 187 countries, working to foster global monetary cooperation, secure financial stability, facilitate international trade, promote high employment and sustainable economic growth, and reduce poverty around the world.

Each autumn, the Boards of Governors of the World Bank Group and International Monetary Fund (IMF) hold their Annual Meetings to discuss a range of issues related to poverty reduction, international economic development and finance. The Annual Meetings provide a forum for international cooperation and enable the Bank and Fund to better serve their member countries. As one of the outcomes of the 2017 Spring Meetings of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank Group held on the 8th -10th of May, 2017, it was decided that IMF will monitor the payment of funds currently floating in the international financial database.

Each Spring meeting, thousands of government officials, journalists, civil society organizations, and invited participants from the academia and private sectors, gather in Washington, DC for the Spring Meetings of the IMF and the World Bank Group. At the heart of the gathering are meetings of the IMF's International Monetary and Financial Committee and the joint World Bank-IMF Development Committee, which discuss progress on the work of the IMF and the World Bank Group. Also featured are seminars, regional briefings, press conferences, and many other events focused on the global economy, international development, and the world's financial markets.

Consequently, we write to notify you that you are among those that have a huge sum of money accredited in their names for transfer and is currently floating in the international banking community. These funds originated from unpaid contractor sum, inheritance/next of kin and lottery beneficiaries that originated from Europe, Asia, Plus the Middle east, American and Africa. You are therefore advised to stop all financial communication with any other institutions over the procurement of your fund because you are now among the list of individuals and companies whose unpaid funds have been approved for payment under the supervision of United Kingdom representative office of the International Monetary Fund.

Under the stipulated guidelines of the United Nations Economic and Social Council, International Monetary Fund (IMF) and other member countries of the United Nations, any amount of money that has been found in the international financial database awaiting to be transferred without claims after the submission of every payment report shall be confiscated and forfeited to the United Nations account.

We do hereby ask you to contact this office within 14 days of receiving this notification to enable us advice you on how to make your claim or consider your fund confiscated. Remember to send your current direct phone number for easy communication.

NAME IN FULL......................
YOUR CELL NUMBER......................

Mr. Andrew Tweedie,
Finance Department Director.
Tel: +447937156092

-----------------------------------------WARNING------------------------------------
This communiqu・is from the International Monetary Fund, beneficiaries are advised to adhere strictly to directives. Any fund beneficiary who ignores instruction will be doing so at his/her own risk.

Reply-To: <andrewtweedie6@gmail.com>
Subject: Respond Back
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 18:46:41 -0700

International Monetary Fund.

Dear Fund Beneficiary,

This is to intimate you of a very important information which will be of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been experiencing in getting your long over due payment due to excessive demand for money from you by both corrupt Bank officials and Courier Companies after which your fund remain unpaid to you.

I am Andrew Tweedie, a highly placed official of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondences on the uneasy way which people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies/ Diplomat across Europe to Africa and Asia /London Uk and we have decided to put a stop to that and that is why I was appointed to handle your transaction here in Nigeria.

All Governmental and Non-Governmental prostates, NGOs, Finance Companies,Banks, Security Companies and Courier companies which have been in contact with you of late have been instructed to back up from your transaction and you have been advised NOT to respond to them anymore since the IMF is now directly in charge of your payment.

You are hereby advised NOT to remit further payment to any institutions with respect to your transaction as your fund will be transferred to you directly from our source.

We advise you to furnish this office with your contact information as it's stated below

1,Your full name and address
2.Your telephone number
3,A scan copy of your passport or any of your i'd card

I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to this instruction is at your own risk. Here is my private! Email address ( andrewtweedie6@gmail.com ) with immediate effect and we shall give you further details on how your fund will be released.

Also call me as soon as you send the e-mail so that you will be given an immediate response:Direct Hotline:

Regards,
Andrew Tweedie
Director, Finance Department

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Airtel Networks Limited
Return-Path: <tweedia247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: 'I await your response ...
To: Recipients <tweedia247@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2018
Reply-To: tweedia@emailn.de

DEAR
THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR KIND INFORMATION THAT I RECEIVED YOUR OUTSTANDING FUND FILE FROM (CHRISTINE MADELEINE ODETTE LAGARDE) THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND. I WOULD BE GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD PROVIDE US WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION FOR THIS CLAIM AS WELL AS YOUR BANK DETAILS IN ORDER FOR US TO EFFECT THE PAYMENT.
FULL AND CORRECT NAME:...........................................................
CONTACT ADDRESS:.....................................................................
OFFICE ADDRESS:........................................................................
TELEPHONE NUMBER:...............................................................
CELLPHONE NUMBER:................................................................
MARITAL STATUS:..........................................................................
WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOUR FINANCIAL NEEDS.

YOURS SINCERELY,
ANDREW TWEEDIE
DIRECTOR, FINANCE DEPARTMENT