Andy Cole

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mr_bruce86@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic303-21.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (66.163.188.147)
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2018
Reply-To: Andy Cole <info.invst@yahoo.com>
Subject: GREETING

Hello,

I know this proposal may come to you as a surprise, considering the fact that we have not had any formal acquaintance before, I got your contact in my quest as I am looking for a trusted and God fearing business partner which I could invest with. But all the same I want you to give this email attention.

I am interested to partner with your company as I am seeking to diversify financial portfolio into viable and lucrative business projects that worth it both individuals and companies worldwide.

I focused on growth and in partnerships business ventures such as: Medical and Health care projects, Real estate projects, Mining projects, Maritime, Agricultural projects, Renewable energy/Power sector projects, Aerospace/Aviation project, Oil and gas, Infrastructure/Construction, Technology, Transportation, Telecom, Educational development, Engineering, Utilities, Retail, Tourism, Communications and Media, start-up projects, business expansion and host of other profitable ventures, loan with lower rate etc.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best Regards
Andy Cole.

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <philsondemian@yahoo.co.uk>
Reply-To: Andy Cole <info.invst@yahoo.com>