Ann J. Ghallagher, U.S. Army

Discussion in 'Military Romance scams' started by Sapphire's Strike, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: annghallagher00222@hotmail.com
    Subject: From: Ann .................
    Date: 2016-07-16
    Reply to: annghallagher00222@hotmail.com

Hi Dear,

Nice to meet you, hope you're enjoying a blissful day? I'm Ann J. Ghallagher , I'm a U.S. Army officer, from the United States of America, I am supportive and caring, I like swimming and cooking am gentle although i am a soldier but I'm kind, wanting to get a good friend, I would like to establish mutual friendship with you. Please, let's continue our conversation through my private email box, here is my email address (ann.ghallagher@hotmail.com ) Am expecting to hear from you so that I will give you my pictures, and give you more details about myself.

Regards
    Ann

2. Sapphire's Strike

Return-Path: gesc1961@hotmail.com
    Subject: THANKS ..................
    Date: 2016-08-06
    Reply to: gesc1961@hotmail.com

Hi Dear,

Nice to meet you, hope you're enjoying a blissful day? I'm Ann J. Ghallagher , I'm a U.S. Army officer, from the United States of America, I am supportive and caring, I like swimming and cooking am gentle although i am a soldier but I'm kind, wanting to get a good friend, I would like to establish mutual friendship with you. Please, let's continue our conversation through my private email box, here is my email address ( annghallagher00111@hotmail.com )
    Am expecting to hear from you so that I will give you my pictures, and give you more details about myself.

Regards
    Ann

3. Sapphire's Strike

Return-Path: gesctogo1@hotmail.com
    Subject: hi......................
    Date: 2017-01-29
    Reply to: annghallagher33333344554@hotmail.com

Hi Dear,

Nice to meet you, hope you're enjoying a blissful day? I'm Ann J. Ghallagher , I'm a U.S. Army officer, from the United States of America, I am supportive and caring, I like swimming and cooking am gentle although i am a soldier but I'm kind, wanting to get a good friend, I would like to establish mutual friendship with you. Please, let's continue our conversation through my private email box, here is my email address (annghallagher33333344554@hotmail.com) Am expecting to hear from you so that I will give you my pictures, and give you more details about myself.

Regards
    Ann