Anna Lebouder

Discussion in 'Refugee scams' started by Sphinx, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <annalebouder@hotmail.com>
    Received: from BAY004-OMC2S21.hotmail.com (bay004-omc2s21.hotmail.com. [65.54.190.96])
    Return-Path: annalebouder@hotmail.com
    Subject: I will be happy to compensate you with 35% of the $ 6.8m...
    Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail , How are you doing !! I'm not that what you might got in mind , i need you to have human feeling for me , Mine is a little beat bad here in Dakar Senegal. I'm 25 years of age i was born 15/08/1989, in this camp we are only allowed to leave the camp only a few days of week .Its just like staying in the prison and I hope by the grace of God, I came here I do not have report that now I can go.i lost all my family during the crisis and may their soul rest in perfect peace of mind, Amen !

i love pink color i love adventure movies and book , i love volley ball and football, and i love R&B and hip pop , and I'm seeking a real human but due to the reference of your word that I'm waiting to hear a good result from you but if only you can help me and be my friend more i just need your help ?

dear the only person i have now is Reverend Peter Johnson who is the pastor here (Christ the King Church) in the camp he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I'm leaving in a hostel women because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. I please with you to come to my rescue and save my live , Pastors tel number is +221- 777-493-778

if you call and tell him you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel feel free to call me anytime and any day. I want you to know that I am seeking for long term and life partner relationship and investment assistance because my late father blessed memory while he was alive deposited the sum of $ 6.8 (six million eight hundred thousand US dollars)

in one of the leading banks, which I am the next of kin and I want you to help me retrieve the money from the bank so that you can withdraw some money from it and send to me so that I can make an International passport with other necessary documents to come and meet with you over there in your country and start a new life.

Considering the fact that we have newly met in search of friendship and trusted person to share love together and who also can assist me to the rest of my life,I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment which I am receiving from the authority in the refugee camp. we are been molested and stave of food, no good water and they do nothing to improve our education, the worst is that I have no freedom, I want to leave from this camp and travel to Europe or any other country so that I can have a better life , but because I do not have international passport or the money to process my traveling documents.

I informed the bank earlier telling them that I want to withdraw money from the account but the bank Manager told me that I am not qualified to do the transfer because of my refugee status, according to him the law does not authorize me to carry out such transfer as a refugee. He advised me to provide a trustee who will stand on my behalf and transfer the money for me, this is why I am telling you about it so that you can help me and transfer the money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to come and meet with you over there in your country

I will be please to further my education while you invest and manage the money in any business of your choice. I will like to live with you because I will like you to manage the money for me, I will be happy to compensate you with (35%) of the total money for your all your assistance while the balance will be for my investment in any profitable venture which you will recommend to me since I do not have any idea about foreign investment.

So in the light of the above I would like you to keep it to yourself and do not tell anyone because I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know this subject and remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposited on you. I like honest and sincere understanding human of vision truth and hardworking.

My preferred language is English cos is what i grow up with, our country language speak French and here in Senegal same too. Meanwhile I want you to remember me as I said I have many things to tell you, and here I would like your sweet voice on the phone, hope you call me ?

Have a nice day and think about me, hope to hear from you soon thanks and God bless you .

Yours in love
    Anna
    Call me : +221- 777-493-778

2. Quark

Quark Moderator Staff Member