Anthony Adeiza Adaba

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
From "Mr. Anthony Adeiza Adaba"
Return-Path: <admin@songrim.co.kr>
Received: from (EHLO na01-bn1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (157.56.111.248)
Received: from unknown (HELO User) (admin@fax.local@unknown)
Reply-To: <mr.alhaji_a@yahoo.es>
Subject: CONFIDENTIAL DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY PAYMENT
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2015
Return-Path: admin@songrim.co.kr
Message-ID: <HV01KuN9p0GkvMluy7x00235a46@HV01.papp.com>

FROM THE DESK OF
Mr. Anthony Adeiza Adaba
Director International Telex Department
Central Bank Of Nigeria C .B .N

CONFIDENTIAL DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY PAYMENT
ATTN: Sir /Ma,
I am Mr. Anthony Adeiza Adaba the Director International Telex Department C .B .N I decided to contact you because of the prevailing security report reaching my office and the intense nature of polity in Nigeria.This is to inform you about our plan to send your fund to you via cash Delivery, this system will be easier for you and for us.

We are going to send your contract part payment of US$15.3. Million to you via Diplomatic courier service. I have secured every needed document to cover the money. Note: The Money is coming on 2 security proof boxes, the boxes are sealed with Synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine. I will use my position as The Director international Telex Department c.b.n to release this fund to You. The boxes are coming with a Diplomatic agent who will accompany the Boxes to your house address. All you need to do now Is to send to me:

1. Your full name and house address
2. Your identity such as, international passport or driver's license
3. Your contact phone numbers.

The Diplomatic attached will travel with this required information's For the delivery of your fund. He will call you immediately he arrives Your country's airport. I hope you understand me. I will let you know when these consignments will be lifted, and Note: The diplomatic does not know the original contents
of the boxes.

The content was declared to him as Sensitive Photographic Film Material. I did not declare money to him, please If he call you and Ask you the contents please tell them the same thing OK.Contact me immediately and I will let you know how far I have gone with The arrangement.I will secure the Diplomatic immunity clearance Certificate that will be tagged on the boxes to make it stand as a diplomatic consignment, which I will dispatch along with the security inner Keys of the consignments to enable you access these consignments as soon as it delivered to you.

This clearance will make it pass every custom checkpoint all over the world without hitch. Confirm the receipt of this message and send the requirements to me Immediately you receive this message.Please I need your urgent reply because the boxes are schedule to airlift as soon as we hear from you. Contact me immediately you receive this message For More Details.

Best Regards,
Mr. Anthony Adeiza Adaba
The Director International Telex Department
Central Bank of Nigeria.
Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Telephone:+234 818-255-2525

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited

From "Mr. Alhaji Ahmed Idris"
Return-Path: <mr.alhaji_a@yahoo.es>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2015
Subject: Re: CONFIDENTIAL DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY PAYMENT

Attn;

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your message. Therefore, this letter is highly confidential and top secret. For this reason, you must not inform anybody about this letter or my contact with you. You must keep my relationship with you to be topped secret and highly confidential. If you can follow my advice and guidance, I will inform you the only way out for the dispatch of your fund peacefully without any seizure by either your bank or the US Monitoring Agencies or your government to know. But if you ignore my advice, your fund movement by bank transfer will surely hit a brick wall and you will keep spending money and time with energy and without any success until you forfeit the whole amount, which will be deferred at that time for a seizure when the Monitoring Unit will adopt the motion for seizure. The September 11th 2001 bombing of the WTC in USA has compelled a strict monitoring and checks on all huge sums of money around the globe.For this
reason, the security Network in USA has requested us here in Nigeria to investigate your fund, which has been routed for transfer according to the following:

1. The real source of your fund.
2. Your funds background on Foreign Bills of entries.

In pursuit of that, I discovered so many anomalies, which may create the security network for seizure of your fund. And your bank may start asking, which may even put the bank into a big problem for suspicions by the USA Security Network as a bank that keeps Terrorist fund.I am writing this letter out of sympathy and I am willing to assist you and avoid any danger to the successful conclusion. In order for me to help you, the following are my conditions:

1. You must keep my relationship with you highly secret/confidential.
2. You must not expose all the above information to anybody..
3. You must be willing to act fast on any information, directives and advice from me.

But if you expose this information, I will be compelled to do the right report and in that case, you will blame yourself. The method for you to receive this fund is as follows .

All you need to do now is to send to me the following:
1.Your complete name
2.Your full house address
3.Your identity either international passport or drivers license
4.Your contact phone numbers
5.Your occupation
6.Your city airport

Further details on this arrangement will be furnished to you as soon as I have received your comments to carry on. By then, I will be in a good position to explain to you more on how to carry out the mission.

We have payment options which will enable you decide how to receive your fund.

(1). Online Banking Transfer.
(2). Cashier Check.
(3). Swift Credit card payment (Atm Card)
(4) Diplomatic cash delivery

NOTE: You have to reconfirm your data with us Name, Sex, Occupation, Age, Country, Telephone and two copy of your passport photograph to avoid any further dispute in your payment.

Await for your option

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Taiwan, Taipei, Data Communication Business Group

From "Mr. Anthony Adeiza Adaba
Return-Path: <root@ptwood.com.my>
Reply-To: <mranthonyadeizaadaba@gmail.com>
Subject:á CONFIDENTIAL DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY PAYMENT
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015

FROM THE DESK OF
Mr. Anthony Adeiza Adaba

ATTN: Sir /Ma,
I am Mr. Anthony Adeiza Adaba the Director International Telex Department C .B .N I decided to contact you because of the prevailing security report reaching my office and the intense nature of polity in Nigeria.This is to inform you about our plan to send your fund to you via cash Delivery, this system will be easier for you and for us.

We are going to send your contract part payment of US$15.3. Million to you via Diplomatic courier service. I have secured every needed document to cover the money. Note: The Money is coming on 2 security proof boxes, the boxes are sealed with Synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine. I will use my position as The Director international Telex Department c.b.n to release this fund to You. The boxes are coming with a Diplomatic agent who will accompany the Boxes to your house address.
All you need to do now Is to send to me:

1. Your full name and house address
2. Your identity such as, international passport or driver's license
3. Your contact phone numbers.

The Diplomatic attached will travel with this required information's For the delivery of your fund. He will call you immediately he arrives Your country's airport. I hope you understand me. I will let you know when these consignments will be lifted, and Note: The diplomatic does not know the original contents
of the boxes.

The content was declared to him as Sensitive Photographic Film Material. I did not declare money to him, please If he call you and Ask you the contents please tell them the same thing OK.Contact me immediately and I will let you know how far I have gone with The arrangement.I will secure the Diplomatic immunity clearance Certificate that will be tagged on the boxes to make it stand as a diplomatic consignment, which I will dispatch along with the security inner Keys of the consignments to enable you access these consignments as soon as it delivered to you.

This clearance will make it pass every custom checkpoint all over the world without hitch. Confirm the receipt of this message and send the requirements to me Immediately you receive this message.Please I need your urgent reply because the boxes are schedule to airlift as soon as we hear from you. Contact me immediately you receive this message For More Details.

Best Regards,
Mr. Anthony Adeiza Adaba
Central Bank of Nigeria.

Quark

Staff member
Return-Path: <contact@fortuna-w.uk>
Received: from mail.nowysamochod.pl (mail.nowysamochod.pl. [46.29.18.126])
Subject: my subject
To: Recipients <contact@fortuna-w.uk>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018
Reply-To: anthonyadaba70@gmail.com

FROM THE DESK OF
Mr. Anthony Adeiza Adaba

ATTN:

We are going to send your contract part payment of US$15.3. Million to you via Diplomatic courier service. I have secured every needed document to cover the money. Note: The Money is coming on 2 security proof boxes, the boxes are sealed with Synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine. I will use my position as The Director international Telex Department c.b.n to release this fund to You. The boxes are coming with a Diplomatic agent who will accompany the Boxes to your house address.

All you need to do now Is to send to me:

The Diplomatic attached will travel with this required information's For the delivery of your fund. He will call you immediately he arrives Your country's airport. I hope you understand me. I will let you know when these consignments will be lifted, and Note: The diplomatic does not know the original contents of the boxes.

Best Regards,
Mr. Anthony Adeiza Adaba
Central Bank of Nigeria.