Administrator
Staff member
From "Anthony Palmisano"
Return-Path: <rfestivals@aol.com>
Received: from (EHLO omr-m07.mx.aol.com) (64.12.143.81) US server
Subject: Help & Favor..................Anthony Palmisano
Reply-To: rfestivals@hotmail.com
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015

I am sorry for reaching you rather too late due to the situation of things right now. I had a trip visiting Philippines, everything was going on fine until last night when I was attacked by some unknown gunmen. All my money,phones and credit cards was stolen away including some valuable items, It was a terrible experience but the good thing is they didn't hurt me or made away with my passports.
I've reported the incident to the local authorities and the consulate but their response was too casual, I was ask to come back in 2weeks time for investigations to be made proper,But the truth is I can't wait till then as I have just got my return flight booked and is leaving in few hours from now but presently having problems sorting out the bills here and also getting a cab down to the airport, Right now I''m financially strapped due to the unexpected robbery attack, Wondering if you can help with a quick loan to sort the bills and get back home. All I need is ($2,450.00 USD) or anything you can afford, I promise to refund you in full as soon as I return hopefully tomorrow or next. write back now to let me know what you can do.
Thanks so much.

Anthony