Antoine Schneiderlin, research assistant

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
This continues from: http://antifraudintl.org/threads/tim-ollivier.126748/

On Jul 20, 2018, at 1:01 PM, Antoine Schneiderlin <antoinescheiderlin@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello

I am glad you applied for the RESEARCH ASSISTANT Position but I am offering you a contract part-time position in Administrative Professional position to help finalize the acquisition of the new Richmond Office.

My name is Antoine, I'm 53 years old, I work as a Realtor and broker for ZINATA. I will describe myself as generous, fun-loving, youthful soul who loves his family and work partners. I am working in conjunction with ZINATA to finalize the purchase of their new office.

I am looking for someone that can be trusted and who's reliable to work with, an individual with a good understanding. The company is establishing a new office location in Richmond and you will be helping out with completion. This position is a part-time position for now, flexible but will be full time upon completion of the new office. I'll need your services 3 times weekly which should be about 15 hours weekly for now.

The scope of assistance will vary based on need, and it's not limited to the following:
Receiving Phone Calls from my clients when I am busy.
Making Regular Drop offs at FedEx Stores for letters meant for my clients.
Basic Salary is $510 weekly.
Working 5 Hours Daily, and 3 Days weekly & Very Flexible

I'm sure you'd understand how busy my schedule is on a daily basis. I am currently in California handling some projects for the company but however, I have some work piled up on my desk which needs some catching up so I will require your service.

You will receive your normal pay of $510 for this week. I have a little hearing problem and usually stay in touch through email and text messages, but if you would like me to call, I will be glad to do that also, I am happy you responded to the ad in such a timely manner and look forward to working with you and I promise to be a good boss.

This is only an introductory e-mail, I will set up a formal interview as soon as am back in Richmond in the coming weeks to sign some documents.

I do have a number of things you will help me with if you will be available for me this week. This can act as a stable foundation for our working relationship.

Fill The Details Below to Accept this Offer.
Full Name:
Home Address With Apt #:
City:
State:
Postal Code :
Mobile (For SMS):
Home Phone:
Present Job:
Your Availability:

And to also enable me to enlist them into my Register for proper documentation. It is also required by the Accounting Department for the mailing of document and payments.

Your paperwork will be sent to you via mail and you should be receiving it within 7 working business day by one of my supervisors or I will present it to you in person as soon as I get back to town. I will be informing you once it is sent so you can be on the lookout for it. What is your preferred email address?

How would you like to be paid - via Direct Deposit or Check? What means of payment would you prefer - Weekly or Bi-Weekly?

What banking institution do you operate with to see if it tallies with my official salary payment accounts?

You will be receiving your duties virtually and I will be available to assist you with any difficulties.

Best Regards,
Antoine Schneiderlin

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
On Jul 23, 2018, at 8:43 PM, Antoine Schneiderlin <antoinescheiderlin@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi

I will like to let you know that your first assignment is ready. Here are the following instructions :

You will be receiving your first payment in form of a Cheque and you are to deposit the check at your bank and disburse the funds to some of the workers working on the building for Zinata. You will deduct your payment of $510 as earlier stated.

Upon receiving the package, kindly communicate me with once it is received for further instructions.

Best Regards
Antoine

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
From: Antoine Schneiderlin <antoinescheiderlin@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2018
Subject: Re: RESEARCH ASSISTANT

Hi

How are you doing today? Just to remind you that as soon as the remaining funds are available in your account, notify me.

Regards
Antoine