Anya

Discussion in 'Russian Romance Scammers' started by The Doctor, Mar 31, 2015.

1. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

From Anya
    Return-Path: <7A404D3A-2446-4CC5-9DD9-3DAF38242A9F@jbkbabkagekagbbjz.facebooksender.biz>
    Return-Path: 7A404D3A-2446-4CC5-9DD9-3DAF38242A9F@jbkbabkagekagbbjz.facebooksender.biz
    Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015
    Reply-To: Anya <annsati@kuznetsweb.com>
    Subject: AAnaa

Hi! How are you? I hope you are good!
    I'm single and I try to find for relationships.
    As I understand you are single and looking for relationships.
    If you interesting so let's get acquainted and try to know each other better!
    I'm Anna and I'm 28 years old. I'm from Russia.
    Write me back your letter soon I wil wait!
    Tacke care and best wishes. Anna

Anya.jpg

2. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

From: 117.0.224.27, [​IMG] Viet Nam, Hanoi, Dai Ip Cho Dich Vu Adsl Hni
    From Anya
    Return-Path: info@iosys.de
    Subject: How is your life?
    Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016

How is your life?

Are you a gentleman or macho, or are you just outspoken and generous. Well I like a man who is a bit of all these and apart from it he should be reliable, responsible and straightforward.

I am Anya from Chelyabinsk, Russia and I am in search of my potential husband, lover and friend all in all. I want someone just for myself, so that he is always there for me and fills my life fully. I want to drown myself in his love and see nothing other than him. I want to fall in love madly, deeply and only once.

If you share at least some of these feelings then you are a candidate for being my love. And you can meet me by joining this elite family oriented online dating website by clicking here on this link. I hope you will find me there and we will become friends.

Whatever be the outcome of our friendship I am sure it will be a nice experience to both of us. Apart from me you will also meet thousands of similar beautiful girls from my country and neighborhood. So click it datestars.ru and change your life.

3. Togbanyeswah

Togbanyeswah New Member

I've come to the site you recommended . I wish we could plan to me very soon

4. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

5. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

From Anya
    Return-Path: <anya5900@miran.se>
    Received: from 45.127.138.198 (EHLO 45.127.138.208) (45.127.138.198)
    Subject: hi
    X-PHP-Originating-Script: 221:class-phpmailer.php
    Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2018
    Message-ID: <eeb3d67acd121076a737414545163e78@miran.se>

Dear, my name is Anya and i'm from Russia. Five years ago I moved to the USA and I love it here. Came across your photos on Badoo and remembered you because you seem a type of guy I want :-) You are hot, smart and sexy :-) If you would like to know me more, this is my email jana7mhil@rambler.ru write to me and I will send some of my photos. xXx, Anya