Arreymbo Francis Mboh, Cameroon pet adoption scam

Discussion in 'Animal Scams' started by albz3092, Feb 12, 2013.

1. albz3092

albz3092 New Member

EVERYONE READ THIS! THIS IS IMPORTANT:
    So heres the story: Me and my girlfriend found this FREE POMERANIAN here in the Philippines and thought it was a good deal, all we had to do was pay 8000 philippine pesos (or $2000) for shipping and handling...we were all game and STUPIDLY we sent the money even though we didnt think twice bout WHY THE HELL IS THE MONEY GOING TO CAMEROON...we just wanted the puppy of course. THEN a few hours after sending the money, some guy calls up saying "THERES A REFUNDABLE $1200 DOLLARS INSURANCE POLICY YOU MUST PAY"...this is where I started to get suspicious, because after we complained that we werent informed about the extra fee's the dude claims that the supposed "AIRTICKET" and "HANDLING FEE" was NON REFUNDABLE (the $200 i already sent)...after the guy realize I was no longer interested in the puppy he even asked me "How Much Money Do You Have Now To Offer"...this is where I really started paying attention, because if its the "Singapore Airlines Insurance Fee" were talking about, why are they haggling or trying to make some sort of deal with me right? I mean it should have been either you pay the fine or not, but for some reason they were willing to let me ship the dogs even if I had only had 1000 ($25) left in my wallet (literally that was all I had left)...So they started saying "We'll contact the dog owners in Singapore to pay the rest of the fee, just send us whatever money you can" and shiz...UNFORTUNATELY my desire and greed for a free puppy got the better of me and I ended up borrowing PHP5000 $120 dollars from my girlfriend and sending it to them hoping maybe that was enough to get the dogs...After that I never heard from them again...Until Tonight.

A few days ago, out of depression and sadness I posted the scammers WESTERN UNION account name and email on Fraudwatchers.org so MAYBE as to help AVOID other people falling for scams like me...and TONIGHT, I get an Email from THE SCAMMERS THEMSELVES THREATENING ME SAYING THEYLL EXPOSE ME AS A SCAMMER! They gave me 2 days to bring down my post...what they dont know is that THEY DONT HAVE INFO ON ME BECAUSE THE INFO THEY HAVE ISNT MINE! So if your reading this you good for nothing scammer BRING IT ON, ILL BE SURE TO EXPOSE YOU ON EVERY WEBSITE I CAN. Bellow is the email threat they sent me, their email address, their western union name i sent the money to and the phone number they used...Im also currently trying to contact the US Embassy in Cameroon to file a report....God bless Everyone.

Scammers Email Address: [pets-relocation@live.com]
    The Email:
    BE CAREFUL THIS IS A WARNING REMOVE WHAT EVER POST YOU POSTED ON THIS FORUM IF NOT WE ARE GOING TO HOST YOUR NAMES AND WELL AS YOUR ADDRESS IN THE SAME FORUM TOO FOR SCAMS AND IN OTHER FORUMS WE ARE GIVEN YOU 2 DAYS IF THAT POST IS NOT REMOVE THEN WE HAVE NO CHOICE THAN TO TAKE OUR MAJORS AND ALSO PUT YOUR NAMES UP FOR SCAM
    http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/showthread.php?p=162857
    2 February 2013, 16:38
    albz3092

Newest Scammer
    Hey guys...unfortunately I've JUST been scammed (as in literallly a few hours ago) by the same scams on this page...I wish I had seen it sooner, but whats done is done. I'll just put up his/her details here hopefully to avoid further scams.

NAMES------------------------------ ARREYMBO FRANCIS MBOH
    COUNTRY-----------------------------CAMEROON
    CITY.....................................................BUE A
    ZIP-CODE.......................................00237

You need a test question before sending money to this account.

TEST QUESTION-------------------WHO?

Also the person I found the add from was
    GLORIANA AVENDANO, she was selling POMERANIANS from SINGAPORE....

Good Luck Everyone
    Reply With Quotea

Scammers Number Used to Contact Us: +237 9322 6598

P.S.
    The scammer said hed post info about me as as scammer, but the thing is the info he has ISNT ABOUT ME BUT MY GIRLFRIEND, so if you see any post about L. being a scammer, ITS NOT TRUE! WHOEVER POSTED IT OTHER THAN ME IS THE SCAMMER! THANK YOU!! GOD BLESS!!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2013
  2. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

They're Internet criminals so they can't do a lot about you except whine and be irritating.

3. ewelina

ewelina Guest

scame

i have information abaut www. petsrelacation. com