Aruma Magnus, aka Lloyd Aroma, Cameroon

Sorry for the long wait Kat! I've been a little busy.

Boss the Turd can bring on his small soppo scammeloonians! The next one to come out is from Limbe too. We can at least acknowledge his effort in getting some attention.

A big welcome to Cameroon scammer Aruma Magnus, aka Lloyd Aroma...I hope that isn't for the stench. Your confirmed ID is just a question of time Aruma. Let his Facebook profile and scams speak for themselves.

Facebook profile here;
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000699529753#!/profile.php?id=1282817872&v=info&ref=sgm
Aruma Magnus
About Me
Basic Info
Sex: Male
Birthday: July 30, 1985
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Women
Looking For: Dating
Current City: Limbe, Cameroon
Hometown: Limbe, Cameroon
Political Views: RA
Religious Views: good God
Bio i am just cool and simple
Favorite Quotations dont cry if you salt
Work and Education
Employers
* none
College
* University of Buea '05
High School
* CPC Bali '05
Contact Information
Contact Info
Email: lloydaroma@yahoo.com
Mobile Phone: +237 79652406
Address: Limbe, Cameroon
Yahoo: rach
Cameroon scammer Aruma Magnus, aka Lloyd Aroma

aruma magnus2.jpg

Scams here;
http://www.internetlocalclassifieds...a&category=Automobiles&sub=Used_Cars_for_Sale
This is a REPLICA of 1998 F355 Spider Convertible Ferrari (= this is a
kit car,NOT A REAL Ferrari!).It was used in the HBO Entourage shows.
Inexpensive to insure and to maintenance.Based on a GM V8 5.0 L engine
with about 400 hp. Manual 5 speed. Aluminum block radiator. Base frame
is Fiero with very little of it left (headlight assembly, inside door
handles, hidden switches, emergency brake). It has powerful rumbling
sound from dual exaustsWith $10,000 of recent upgrades.NEW F1 Eagle
Tires, Tune-up, brake/Supspension, NEW dashboard, Gauges, 2 new
batteries,New sound systems with amp/cap/DVD/built-in sub. VIPER
alarm. New upholstery/floor mat. auto-dim rear view mirror with
thermometer/compass. Even though the odometer shows 500 mile, it is
not the true mileage the odometer is new
Category : Automobiles ID : 20090915145514lloydaroma
Sub-Category : Used Cars for Sale Total Views :578863
State : *All States Purchase Date : - - -
City : All Cities AD Expires In : 425 Days 13:39:18 Sec
Phone : 74796952 Posted On : September 15, 2009 14:55:14
Email : lloydaroma@yahoo.com
http://www.internetlocalclassifieds...daroma&category=Pets_and_Animals&sub=Breeders
I have two blue and gold macaw parrots with great temperament. They
are all vaccinated and home trained. They are ready to move into new
loving and caring families so get back to me if interested.they are
DNA registered and vet checked, shall come with some play and chew
toys, they have perfect feathers and are very good at talking.
Category : Pets and Animals ID : 20090915144503lloydaroma
Sub-Category : Birds Total Views :575555
State : *All States Purchase Date : - - -
City : All Cities AD Expires In : 425 Days 13:27:19 Sec
Phone : 74796952 Posted On : September 15, 2009 14:45:03
Email : lloydaroma@yahoo.com
http://www.zeezo.com/ad/details.aspx?id=342666
PARROT BIRDS AND FERTILE PARROT EGGS
We are parrot breeders of high quality breeds and have available the following parrot species and fertile parrot eggs,Congo African Grey,Timneh African Grey,Hyacinth Macaws ;Blue and Gold macaw ,Scarlet macaw,Green winged macaw;Sulfur-crested Cockatoo ,Citron-crested Cockatoo,Gang Gang Cockatoo,Goffin's Cockatoo,Major Mitchell's Cockatoo,Moluccan Cockatoo,Black Palm Cockatoo,Rose-breasted Cockatoo,Umbrella Cockatoo,Blue Fronted Amazon,Yellow Nape Amazon,Lilac Amazon,Blue Crown Amazon,Double Yellowhead Amazon and Sun Conures all our parrots are handraised,handfed,very tamed and socialized adequately,DNA sexed,Vet examined and comes with up to date health records. Available are weaned and unweaned babies, adults and breeding pairs. Shipping is available, contact for price list and more information

E-Mail: lloydaroma@yahoo.com
http://newmexico.estia.com/dogs/98555.html
AKC Male Yorkies
Price: $500
AKC Male Yorkies
AKC Male Yorkie. Borned on June 10, 2009 . The Mom ( Baby ) weighs 6 lbs 2 ozs. the Daddy ( Tuffy ) weighs 3 lbs 4 ozs and they are our pets. They all live in our home so they are loved and spoiled. He has had first shots and Deworm. He will come with AKC paper, Shot record , Vet Check, a baggie of food and a little blanket. Will meet to bring you your baby. Cash only.
Reply to: lloydaroma@yahoo.com
http://www.wellbredpets.com/superpuppy-23060-jamal.html
Qualities: Champion/Titled Dam'd,
Items Included: AKC Registration, CKC Registration, Other Kennel Registration, Current vaccinations, Veterinarian examination, Certificate of health, Health guarantee, Pedigree, Travel Crate, A couple weeks food,
Comments: This cutie is played with and loved on a lot so this puppy will be well socialized for its new home. This puppy will be up to date on its shots and worming. You can see more pictures on my website www.tannerspuppies.com If you have any questions please ask. I have references on my website that you can view I have over 300. Just go to my site and click on view my guest book or references 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. . Thanks & have a Blessed Day
Contact Information: rachmaxwel
douala, littorla 237
Tel: 23779652406
http://www.wellbredpets.com/breeder-11925-rachmaxwel.html
rachmaxwel
Name: rachmaxwel
Breeds: American Bulldog,
Address:
City: douala
State/Prov: littorla
Zip: 237
Telephone: 23779652406
http://www.euroadsonline.com/2010/04/cute-pups-for-adoption/
cute pups for adoption

* Phone: 23779652406
* URL:
* Listed: April 14, 2010 3:54 pm
* Expires: 266 days, 14 hours

READY NOW.Only 2 big chunky girls leftall solid markings no white at all..Sire -Champion Cairmount Rosa Rio, mother has a fantastic champion pedigree GRAECIA, BUNSORO EVENSTAR to name just a few.Fawns and reds with black masks.Bred for looks and temperament.Pups come with KC papers, 1st jag with vet cert, 6 weeks insurance, vet checked and wormed to date, puppy pack and a lifetime of advice if needed. £200 deposit secures.If you have any questions at all get in touch. No time wasters please. Only 3 girls left Updated on 14/03/10.
From his face, he doesn't look too happy to be here, but that's just too bad. He's here to stay...

Cameroon scammer Aruma Magnus, aka Lloyd Aroma
Aruma Magnus.jpg

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
Cameroon scammer Aruma Magnus, aka Lloyd Aroma.

You are SOO right Templar. he looks as though he has just met Bubba head on.:rolleyes:

Cameroon scammer Aruma Magnus, aka Lloyd Aroma. How about it Cameroon scammer Aruma Magnus, aka Lloyd Aroma. Ever thought about plasic surgery? I bet even the goats run from you. with a sneer on their face.

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member

I have a feeling that we may have upset Aruma Magnus, aka Lloyd Aroma! :p
"Why u say de bad things about me just because i be de scammer"

Male or female or in between, Aruma Magnus, aka Lloyd Aroma sure is UGLY.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
No, what he said was:

i recently saw my Facebook profile and other personal information on this website. i am not a scammer and i have never associated with such people. this is a blackmail and i request for a removal of my information from this website with all due respect. thanks for understanding.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Well he did also say:

I made an earlier complain about my name being published on this website as a scammer. This is an error and i insist you should reconsider your actions as this has tarnished my image seriously. I am not a scammer and have never been one. This is a blackmail and it is unfair to go down for what i dont know. Please kindly take out my name from this in Gods name.....thanks

...but he doesn't answer his email.