Administrator
Staff member
India, Dehra Dun, Bharti Airtel Ltd.

Return-Path: <makinos1017@yahoo.co.jp>
Subject: Aloha my new pen-friend.
Reply-To: Me Asselunusha < chao.hihel@yandex.com>
Return-Path: makinos1017@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Sat, 19 May 2018

Good evening my dear friend In search of a true love. Would like to make acquaintance with a true man. Would be happy to meet a good man. Please see this email. I am searching for a good man, who will give me happiness. I'm 35 y.o. How old you are? If you're much younger than me, you can respond to my letter. I'm not interested in an entertainment. I'm not young anymore, I would like a real relationship. I 'd like to meet someone who will take meto a cinema, enjoy nature, enjoy things two of us, or some day have a family. Never have I made the first move, but I'm tired of loneliness. I hope you're the man who I will be happy with. My name is Assel. I live in Kazakhstan, And you? I hope you're interested and that my email will be noticed. I'm including my image. I am expecting to have your foto too.Looking forward to chatting more with you. Asseluska,

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Mongolia, Choybalsan, Citinet Llc

Return-Path: <rurucha30@yahoo.co.jp>
Reply-To: Asselechka Asselunka < Ainurnurkazakaz@yandex.com>
Return-Path: rurucha30@yahoo.co.jp
Subject: Good morning!

Hey hey my awesome friend! In search of a good man. Would be glad to finda gentle man. Would like to meet a good man. Would you please see thisletter. I am in a a search of a serious man, who will make me happy. I'mthirty five y.old. How old you are? Even you're younger than me, you cananswer to my letter. I'm not interested in a game. I'm not young anymore, Iwould like a real relationship. I 'm trying to meet a man who I can go tocinema with, explore park, spend time two of us, or maybe have a family.Never before I made the first step, however I don't want to be aloneanymore. I hope you're the man who I will be happy with. My name is Assel.I live in the country name Kazakhstan, And you? Hope you're interested andthat you will notice my email. I'm attaching a foto of me. I am expectingto receive your pic too. Looking forward to talking more with you. Asselka,

Now she has a photo.

Return-Path: <gengraphic@m3.gyao.ne.jp>
Received: from (EHLO ms-mxout02.so-net.ne.jp) (202.238.84.209)
To: <isaacaragon29@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hi.
Reply-To: Asselusya Asselunusha < kaktaiana@gmail.com>
Return-Path: gengraphic@m3.gyao.ne.jp
Errors-To: Asselusya Asselunusha <gengraphic@m3.gyao.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2018

Salutti. In search of a true love. Would like to find a good man. Searching for someone for a serious relationship. I'm asking you to look at this letter. I am searching for a gentle man, who will bring me happiness. I'm thirty-five. How old you are? Even you're much younger than me, you can answer to this message. I'm not looking for an entertainment. I'm not young anymore, I'm searching for a real relationship. I 'm trying to meet a man who will take me to a cinema, enjoy forest, spend time two of us, or one day build a family. Never have I made the first move, however I'm tired of loneliness. I hope you're the one who will make me happy. My name is Assel. name of the country where I live Kazakhstan, Tell me more about yourself. I'm hoping you're interested and that you will notice my letter. I'm sending you a snapshot of me. I would like to have your pic too. Looking forward to speaking more with you. Asselechka.

Assel.jpg

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Holy covfefe, I did!

Indonesia Sampit Pt Telkom Indonesia

Return-Path: <kaneko210@u01.gate01.com>
Reply-To: Mi Asselok <jahjaja.kakak@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Mi Asselok <kaneko210@u01.gate01.com>
Subject: Hello,
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018

Good afternoon. Searching for a good man. Would like to make acquaintance with a good man. Looking for a good man. Please read my letter. I'm in a a search of a good man, who will give me happiness. I'm 35 y.o. How old you are? Even you're younger than me, you can answer to this message. I'm not searching for amusement. I'm not a young girl, I'm looking for a real relationship. I would like to be with someone to go to a cinema with, explore park, spend time together, or some day build a family. Never before I made the first move, but I don't want to be alone anymore. I'm hoping you're the man who will give me happiness. My name is Assel. I live in the country name Kazakhstan, And you? I hope you're interested and that you will notice my letter. I'm attaching a pic of me. I am expecting to see your photo too. Looking forward to speaking more with you. Asselunushka.