Astronaut Naoko Yamazaki

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <naoko-yamazaki@japan.com>
Received: from (EHLO deliver03.mhs.ch) (213.188.32.8)
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018
From: "Astronaut Naoko Yamazaki" <naoko-yamazaki@japan.com>
Reply-To: prdr505@gmail.com
Subject: Looking for Business Investment Partner
Message-ID: <ccbda4cfd69edc71585e684fd2f0d1aa@pobox.ch>

am interested in your services. I am looking for someone who is honest, kindness and trustworthy which i could invest my funds in a profitable projects in long-term business venture under your supervision, My name is Naoko Yamazaki, i am from Japan, a former Japanese astronaut at JAXA. please write me back for more introduction? I have something very important i will like to discuss with you,

RT. Astronaut Naoko Yamazaki

Naoko Yamazaki.jpg

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
There's no yelling and screaming, tear my hair out smilies.

Return-Path: <prdr505@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-qk0-f177.google.com) (209.85.220.177)
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 >
Subject: Re: Looking for Business Investment Partner

Hello,
Thank you for your replied, Nice to meet you, how is life? hope you and your family are fine. Firstly let me introduce myself once again my name is Naoko Yamazaki, born in December 27, 1970, a Japanese Citizen, i was born in Naoko Sumino in Matsudo City a former Japanese astronaut at JAXA, the second Japanese woman to qualify and I spent two years of her childhood in Sapporo After graduating from Ochanomizu University, Senior High School in 1989, Yamazaki earned a Bachelor of Science degree with a major in Aerospace Engineering from the University of Tokyo in 1993, and earned a Master of Science degree with a major in Aerospace Engineering in 1996. Presently am in Afghanistan at Military zone for peace keeping mission due to crisis going on here in Afghanistan.

About me, I have a good heart, I have a loving heart and am very respectful and kind Woman, I never judge others and am very compassionate, i love to appreciate the little things in life and am very respectful. I have my reasons to contact you as i have something very important to share with you in my next mail. maybe we can start as friend or go into business partner with my funds which i need to invest with urgent assistance. what kind of business ideas did you have, kindly provide the feasibility study of the business to cross check. Actually the funds is in Malaysia save with Security Company for an investment purpose

What do you do for a living to overcome economical expenses and to sustain your life and family? I know we just know each other but we can share ideas and discuss about important things and more issues as we talk about ourselves, I like to think positively and I care about other people's feelings.

I will be very happy to know more about you, like your hobbies, Interest, Life style, Religious believe, i will also love to see your recent pictures, like i always says i have very important issue to share and discuss with you in my next mail so that you will give will me a solution about it, Let me stop here for now, i expect an urgent respond from you soon.

Regards,

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from (EHLO mail-qt0-f173.google.com) (209.85.216.173)
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 m>

Hello
Thanks for your respond and also as a good marketer and i want you to handle everything on my behave to invest the funds in a good profitable business . Japanese and American Government engaged me as an expertise to go Afghanistan for peace keeping mission due to crisis going on here in Afghanistan. am interested to invest my money into a good profitable business, I really need your assistance that is the reason i contact you. I want to go into relationship and business partnership with you, as i don't know how long we would stay in the military zone here in Afghanistan for the rescue of the crisis. Here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication. you can Whatsapp +1 (443) 499-3163 I want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents every day and car bombs.

I have $8,500,000 save in Security Company that i want to use for investment purpose and charity, if you have any good idea on a business that can bring us good profit then we are on business. so i am looking for honest person who i can trust to be my business investment partner and how to manage a company, How profitable is the business in your area. i wanna know more about the business, did you have more experience in business because i don't want to loss my money and what did you need for you to start the business and give me all the list materials we need to start business. I want you to invest my money in your care until I complete my service here in Afghanistan because i dont know how long the service would be end, they have deposited the sum of $8.5 millions dollars to the Security Company. Presently, the money is still in their custody, and the management. I have made arrangements with a Security Company who promised to deliver the fund to any of my choosing destination. I shall be compensating you with 20% of the total fund on final conclusion of this project, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your area.
One passionate appeal I will make to you is, do not discuss this matter to a third party, if you have reasons to reject this offer, please destroy this e-mail as any leakage of this information will be too bad for me, due to my position as an Retire Japanese astronaut at JAXA . In case if you want to know more about me then open the website below. Please once again, i will want you to keep this proposal secretly and do not disclosed this investment to any third party,

http://iss.jaxa.jp/en/astro/biographies/yamazaki/index.html
https://www.famousbirthdays.com/people/naoko-yamazaki.html
https://www.asianscientist.com/2017/01/features/asias-scientific-trailblazers-naoko-yamazaki/

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust, but rather take me as your own sister. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me receive and invest the fund. I do not know how long we will remain here, and I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trustworthy person to help me receive and invest the fund in his country.

Conclusively wish you send me a reply immediately as soon as you receive this proposal. Your urgent reply will be highly appreciated. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, and then send your questions, I wait to hear from you soonest.

Regards.
Whatsapp +1 (443) 499-3163

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from (EHLO mail-qt0-f177.google.com) (209.85.216.177)
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018

How is your day? I want to call you, but here you will not be able to use the mobile phone in the military zone. We make use of the only radio messages and e-mail communication. You can be the Whatsapp +1(443)499-3163, I well you, friendship, honesty, and trust we believe that come through the mind, and it is always permission before coming not seek. Hold it, it more strongly, to better growth. We have an open mind in order to foster genuine feelings with the encounter, the two here. So I think it is not difficult to change this to reality. I or believe in someone, but for people such as those who take a lot of time or an open mind, I am all when I met you has changed. You have had a positive in my mind. You dissolved my heart, fell for you. To be given a serious chance, is the emotional feel like it is not possible to accomplish it. When we meet, it must be positive that there is no problem in changing this friendship to reality. As soon as my mission is finished because I'm straight to come to you. These words are real in both my mind and reality.

I are honest right now to want from you, I believe that God will help us to achieve the gold in our life. I have promised to provide funds to the STM SECURITY COMPANY and my selected destination. To me, you remember that you have to invest the funds in a good business before falling to you. I want to really make a good plan for the future of life. All is successful, please make sure that there is a secret between us.

This is my details for the document.
Name: Naoko Yamazaki
Address: Matsudo, Chiba Prefecture checkered table stand No. 325 270-2214
Phone number: (81) -47-383-262 Please kind me add Whatsapp +1(443)499-3163

My identity certificate for your record purposes were also attached.

Finally, the funds want you to completely control my fund as soon as you arrive at your place. As you have promised, to use the fund to the business with good benefits.
In order to allow me to STM securities companies to remit to you the money, please reply to me your full name and complete contact information. I want you to send your complete data like you to me.
1: Your Name
2: home address
3: Direct telephone number
4: Your profession
5: Your country
6: scan a copy of the international passport or identity card.

Please reply to this mail by filling out the above details. Contact the STM SECURITY COMPANY, tell the details you to send money, to start sending processing of funds. To take care of you, please continue blessing.

I sincerely grateful to your family.

nice to meet you,

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, J-Crew, have a few laughs. Ask a scammer for something and they will produce.

今日はどうですか?私はあなたに電話したいと思っていますが、ここでは軍用ゾーンでは携帯電話を使用することはできません。私たちは無線メッセージと電子メール通信のみを利用します。あなたはWhatsapp +1(443)499-3163をすることができます、私はあなたがうまく、友情、正直、そして信頼が心を通って来ると信じています、そして、それは来る前に必ず許可を求めるわけではありません。それを保持し、それをより強く、より良く成長させる。私たちはここで出会い、両者が持つ本物の気持ちを育むために心を開いた。だから私はこれを現実に変えることは難しくないと思います。私は誰かを信じたり、心を開いたりするのに多くの時間がかかる人のような人ですが、私はあなたに会った時すべてが変わったのです。あなたは私の心にプラスをもたらしました。あなたは私の心を溶かして、あなたのために落ちました。深刻なチャンスを与えなければ、それをやり遂げることができないような感動的な気持ちです。私たちが会うとき、この友情を現実に変えることには何の問題もないということは肯定的でなければなりません。私の使命が終わるとすぐに私はあなたにまっすぐに来ているからです。これらの言葉は私の心と現実の両方で本物です。

私はあなたから今すぐ欲しいのは正直です、私は神が私たちの人生で金を達成するために私たちを助けてくれると信じています。私はSTM SECURITY COMPANYと私の選択した目的地に資金を提供することを約束しました。私には、あなたがあなたに落ちる前に良い事業に資金を投資することを覚えています。私は本当に将来の人生のための良い計画を作りたいと思っています。すべてが成功し、私たちの間に秘密があることを確認してください。
これは文書のための私の詳細です。

名前:山崎直子
住所:千葉県松戸市松台台325番270-2214
電話番号:(81)-47-383-262 Please kind me add Whatsapp +1(443)499-3163
あなたの記録目的のために私の身分証明書も添付しました。

最後に、ファンドがあなたのところに到着するとすぐに私のファンドを完全にコントロールしてほしい。あなたが約束したとおり、ファンドを良いメリットのあるビジネスに利用する。
お金をあなたに送金するSTM証券会社に私ができるようにするために、あなたのフルネームと完全な連絡先の情報を私に返信してください。私はあなたに私のようなあなたの完全なデータを送ってほしいです。
1:あなたの氏名
2:自宅住所
3:直接電話番号
4:あなたの職業
5:あなたの国
6:国際パスポートまたは身分証明書のコピーをスキャンします。

上記の詳細を記入してこのメールに返信してください。STM SECURITY COMPANYに連絡して、あなたに資金を送って詳細を伝えて、資金の送付処理を開始します。あなたの世話をして、祝福を続けてください。

あなたの家族に心から感謝しています。

よろしく、
RT。宇宙飛行士山崎直子

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
Possibly Google, the English version seems to be a direct translation of the Japanese one.
If the Japanese is correct then it would appear that the English version was translated from the Japanese and not the other way around.