ATM Card payment center

From ATM OFFICE Wed Oct 21 17:00:01 2009
X-Apparently-To: [xxxxxxxx@yahoo.com] via 66.196.97.50; Wed, 21 Oct 2009 23:11:00 -0700
Return-Path: <info@atm.com>
X-Originating-IP: 202.118.250.15 [abuse@net.edu.cn]

Reply-To: [a.card96@yahoo.com.hk]
Subject: ATM CARD
X-Originating IP: 196.1.177.91 (dcchen) [abuse@nitelnet.com]

The ATM CARD payment center, has been mandated to issue out an ATM CARD value of {700,000 USD},to you, which you can use to withdraw your money in any ATM machine in any part of the world. For more information’s and directives. Note that because of impostors, we hareby issued you our CODE OF CONDUCT, which is (ATM-900). For him verification purpose.

NAME: frankly white
E-mail [atmdeliverycard18@yahoo.com.hk]

(SEE BELOW)
CODE OF CONDUCT.............
NAME IN FULL...............
DATE OF BIRTH...............
AGE........................
SEX..........................
MARITIAL STATUS.............
HOME ADDRESS................
NATIONALITY.................
COUNTRY......................
OCCUPATION...........
POSITION...............
OFFICE ADDRESS...............
TEL.........................
MOBILE......................
DECLARATION..I..............................do hereby declare that the information given above, is correct to the best of my knowledge and believe the same to be true.

Regards,

Last edited:

Quark

Staff member
Return-Path: <web3tyy1xxxxx123@att.net>
Received: from [98.139.44.70] by tm15.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP;
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012
Reply-To: [swcc101@rocketmail.com]
Subject: please reconfirm your contact address mobile delivery of ur atm of $10.5m

please reconfirm your contact address mobile delivery of ur atm of $10.5m

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <jim.dirk@yahoo.com>
Received: from (nm32-vm1.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com. [98.136.216.224])
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014
Reply-To: ATM PAYMENT CENTER <atmclaim@superposta.com>
Message-ID: <2003______________________________________ahoo@jws10731.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Subject: URGENT CONTACT WESTERN UNION TO PICK UP YOUR $5000

I have deposited the check as we agreed with western Union. All you have to do is to contact them at: westunion000002@gmail.com they will give you direction on how you will be receiving the funds daily. My agreement with them is 5000,00.USD daily until the whole of $6.8USD is transferred.

You are not expected to pay for the transfer charge as that will be deducted from the funds once the remittance is done. The only fee you will send to them before the transfer is $158.USD for paper work and remittance. Email them with above address,

Contact Person: Mr Nicolas Adams
Email: westunion000002@gmail.com
Tel: +229-9767-7113

Thank you.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <aatmccardssenegals2015@outlook.com>
Received: from BAY004-OMC4S10.hotmail.com (bay004-omc4s10.hotmail.com [65.54.190.212])
Subject: Your $20,000 ATM Visa card. You have to pay €350 : aatmccardssenegals2015@outlook.com
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016

ATM CARD OFFICE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY,
OFFICE ADDRESS: 10567 Villa, Sacre Coeur 1 VDN,
Dakar, Senegal, West Africa Republic,
Ref Code: ODA667
aatmccardssenegals2015@outlook.com
+221.774257227

Sir,

We have received a mail concerning the ATM Card from you, and we have received all your information where we can meet you and deliver the ATM CARD to you in your country. After the board meeting held at our headquarters, we have resolved in finding a solution to your problem, and as you may know, we have arranged your payment through our SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTER in Europe, America and Asia Pacific, which is the instruction given by our president, (GCFR) Ecowas in West Africa Regions although it was agreed that ATM CARD master card and opening file should be giving to you. we will send you an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw your money in an ATM MACHINE in any part of the world, but the maximum is $20,000.00

Twenty Thousand Us Dollars per day. we have negotiate with with the DHL OFFICE to come to your country and deliver the ATM CARD to you. You have to pay a total sum of €350 euro so that we will use it to activate the ATM VISA CARD before we will send it to you. We advise you to send 350 euro through western union money transfer with the information below :

FIRST NAME: Frank
LAST NAME: Uda
TEXT QUESTION. white
TEXT ANSWER. blue
AMOUNT. 350 euro
COUNTRY. Senegal.
CITY. Dakar City
+221.774257227

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, 4g 3g And Gprs Customers

Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2017
Reply-To: mark smith <marksmith017@hotmail.com>
Subject: ATM Master Card Delivering Department.

ATM Master Card Delivering Department.
Urgent Attention, You Are Expected To Call Us +229-99687321 or Email us on marksmith017@hotmail.com Once you
Receive These Email.This is to officially inform you that your (ATM
Card Number:: 5438400123456789) has been accredited in your favor.Your
Personal Identification Number is 6438.Your ATM Card Value is
$1.2MILLION USD.You are here by please advice to contact the ATM card
payment managing director Dr mark smith, With Details Below:
Contact Person:
Dr mark smith
Office Number:+229-99687321
Contact Email: (marksmith017@hotmail.com)
Fill the form below and ask mark smith to activate your ATM card on
your name and send it to you without delay.
Below is the information you are expected to re-confirm to him,
1. Full Name:____________________________
2. Address:______________________________
3. Nationality:____________Sex___________
4. Age:____________Date of Birth:________
5. Occupation:___________________________
6. Phone:_______Fax:_____________________
7. State of Origin:_______Country:_______
.We have 2days to complete this shipping,so fill the form right away and
get back to us to enable us commence immediately.
Thanks for Your Co-operation.
ATM Master Card Delivering Department.
waiting for your urgent reply ASAP.

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Malta, Paola, Phoenix Nap Ltd.

Return-Path: <nadiapellegrinicognome@alice.it>
Message-ID: <161b7cfca1a.nadiapellegrinicognome@alice.it>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 11:01:54 +0100 (CET)
Reply-To: atmcenter399@yahoo.com
Subject:

Attention Dear Friend,

This is to bring to your notice that because of the impossibility of your fund transfer through the western union network, we have credited your total sum of 4.5 million valid fund into an ATM MASTER CARD and I have paid the re-activation fee and the delivery of the ATM Card To you, I paid it because the ATM Card worth of 4,500,000.00 which I have registered for delivery yesterday has less than 16 days to expire in the custody of the FedEx Company and when it expires, the money will go into Federal Government treasury account.

With that we decided to help you pay off the money so that the ATM Card will not expire, because I trust that when you receive your ATM Card definitely you must pay me back my money and even compensate me for helping you. I was calling the telephone number you provided then, but unavailable to confirm if you still living in your formal address for the registration of the ATM Card.

Now I want you to contact FedEx Express Delivery with your physical address you desire the delivery to be made so that they can deliver your ATM Card to your designate address without any delay.Like I stated earlier, the crediting re-activation, delivery and the company registration charges has been paid by me, but I did not pay their official keeping fees since they refused, they refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and the demur rage might have increased by then, They told me that their keeping fees is $89 per day only, and I deposited it yesterday being 20/2/2018

Below is the Contact Information of the FedEx, Express Customer Service Director Mr. Dominic Deeeic, from ATM CARD , Email Address online: {atmcenter399@yahoo.com} Contact them today and also send them the security official keeping charge to avoid increase of their fees and let me know once you receive your ATM card,

Please,use this information to send the fee to western union
Receiver Name : MIKE ASTU
Country Benin Republic
City- Potonovor,
Question A
Answer B
Sender Name and Mtcn ......
amount $89
Sender Name and Mtcn

Important Notice: Your ATM CARD package is rapped with pin code paper together with the instructions from the issuing bank on how you will be using the card to withdraw your fund daily and I registered it as gift so that the diplomatic Agent will not know the content of your

package okay.
Égayez votre journée

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Jeny SAS

Return-Path: <www.@jewel.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mbkd0114.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0114.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.230.15])
Date: Wed, 2 May 2018
Reply-To: MR ANTHONY AKON <mranthonyakon@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <2007178348.14337536.1525261641251.JavaMail.root@jewel.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: ATM CARD OFFICE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY

I am here to let you know that i have traveled out of the country,and also want to inform you that your ($5.2 million draft cheque) has been deposited at ATM CARD OFFICE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY since you can not be able to finish the process.I was contacted by the office whom i left your cheque with and the managing director told me that the bank has confirmed that the cheque was about to expire as you have not been able to claim it, I have finish my discussion with the office management and he assured me that they are ready to issue you a Visa Card through their Visa card payment center for you to be making withdrawals of your funds in your country or in any ATM Machine World wide.

You are advised to confirm your personal information's to them to enable them commence with the issuing of the Visa Card to you without any delay and do not hesitate to contact the ATM CARD OFFICE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY to issue the ATM card with daily limit if $50,000 to avoid delaying your fund or the fund been diverting to the Government account.

Kindly send the below information's to them without delay :
Full Names:........................
Address:...................... .........
Sex:.......................... .......
Age........................... ....
Marital status:..............
Occupation.................... .....
Direct Phone number:.....................
Resident City:......................
Resident State:......................
E-mail Address:...................... .....

However, kindly contact the below person who is in position to issue and release your visa card to you.

ATM CARD OFFICE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Directorate of International Payment
Chief secretary Remittance Officer,
Contact Person : MR ANTHONY AKON
In Respect of the World Bank.

Director Visa Card payment Department
Email: mranthonyakon@gmail.com