Attorney Paul Benson

Discussion in 'ATM Card Scams' started by The Doctor, Dec 11, 2014.

1. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: ~atmcardpat@yahoo.pt>
    Received: from nm36-vm5.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com (nm36-vm5.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com. [212.82.97.137])
    Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014
    Reply-To: Attorney Paul Benson ~attorneypaulbenson11@hotmail.com>
    Subject: Good news,

Good news,I am Attorney Paul Benson .(SAN) The Legal attorney to the approved paying Bank as directed by the office of the Presidency/UN after a joint meeting with the CBN,I wish to inform you that the paying Bank has processed your approved fund Atm Card as instructed to ensure smooth transaction considering what it has cause you in the past trying to receive your FUND in the hands of those impostors but to NO avail hence i contacted you.

Upon the above information,I have collected your ATM CARD now on your behalf as the legal attorney to the Bank and all that is required of you is to come down for the pick up or should I send it to you via courier ??? Meanwhile,The Bank told me that they will send you the PIN- CODE NUMBER directly for security reasons and also told me that you can only withdraw $10,000.00 daily from this Card for years because they credited the sum of $6Million inside this Card.

I look forward to hear from you soonest to enable me give you the Bank data for your ATM CARD PIN-CODE NUMBER.

Thanks,
    Attorney Paul Benson.

2. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <famille.burger@fcvnet.net>
    Reply-To: <attorneypaulbenson3@yahoo.com>
    Subject: GOOD NEWS !!!!!
    Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016

Hello,

Good news,the paying Bank has processed your funded Card and I have collected from them this morning on your behalf.So can you come down and pick the Card or should I send it to you by courier? Meanwhile,the Bank told me that they will send you the PIN NUMBER direct for security reasons and they also told me that you can only withdraw $10,000.00 daily from this Card for years because they credited $3Million inside this Card. I look forward to hear from you.

Thanks,
    Attorney Paul Benson.
    +2348131856898

3. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <fatima@fcvnet.net>
    Received: from User ([176.96.72.149]) by mail.fcvnet.net (Postfix)
    Reply-To: <attorney.paulbenson30@gmail.com>
    Subject: GOOD NEWS
    Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017

Hello,

Good news,the paying Bank has processed your funded Card and I have collected from them this morning on your behalf.So can you come down and pick the Card or should I send it to you by courier? Meanwhile,the Bank told me that they will send you the PIN NUMBER direct for security reasons and they also told me that you can only withdraw $10,000.00 daily from this Card for years because they credited $3Million inside this Card.

I need your full name, Home address Telephone number and ID to deliver your card to you.

I look forward to hear from you.

Thanks,
    Attorney Paul Benson.
    +2348131856898

4. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

From: 160.16.92.53, [​IMG] Japan, Tokyo, Sakura Internet Inc.
    Reply-To: <attorney.paulbenson30@gmail.com>
    Subject: GOOD NEWS..
    Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017
    Message-Id: <20170618151850.62A915F3C0B2@tk2-222-20549.vs.sakura.ne.jp>

Hello,

Good news,the paying Bank has processed your funded Card and I have collected from them this morning on your behalf.So can you come down and pick the Card or should I send it to you by courier? Meanwhile,the Bank told me that they will send you the PIN NUMBER direct for security reasons and they also told me that you can only withdraw $10,000.00 daily from this Card for years because they credited $3Million inside this Card.

I need your full name, Home address Telephone number and ID to deliver your card to you.

Thanks,
    Attorney Paul Benson.
    +2348131856898

5. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <dike.steven@yahoo.com>
    Received: from sonic309-14.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com (mpq403.aol.consmr.mail.bf1.yahoo.com [74.6.129.124])
    Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2018
    Reply-To: Attorney Paul Benson <a.paulbenson3@yahoo.com>
    Subject: Good News..

Hello,

Good news,the paying Bank in Nigeria has processed your funded Card and I have collected it from them this morning on your behalf.So can you come down and pick the Card or should I send it to you by courier?

Meanwhile,the Bank told me that they will send you the PIN NUMBER direct for security reasons and they also told me that you can only withdraw $10,000.00 daily from this Card for years because they credited $3Million inside this Card.

I need your full name, Home address Telephone number to deliver your card to you.

Thanks,
    Paul Benson.
    +234 9063 678 476

6. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Return-Path: <pben651@yahoo.com>
    Received: from sonic303-4.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com (mpq401.aol.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [74.6.131.43])
    Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018
    Reply-To: Attorney Paul Benson <attorneypaulbenson06@gmail.com>
    Message-ID: <1064423726.533619.1530305071532@mail.yahoo.com>
    Subject: Good News..

Hello,

Good news,the paying Bank in Nigeria has processed your funded Card and I have collected it from them this morning on your behalf.So can you come down and pick the Card or should I send it to you by courier? Meanwhile,the Bank told me that they will send you the PIN NUMBER direct for security reasons and they also told me that you can only withdraw $10,000.00 daily from this Card for years because they credited $3Million inside this Card.

I need your full name, Home address Telephone number to deliver your card to you.

Thanks,
    Paul Benson.
    +234 9063 678 476