Award of the month

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
As an interim measure, between the scam mail of the year, would it be good to have monthly awards, such as Scmail mail of the month, Best/wurst passport of the month, etc?

that sounds fun - then let the monthly winners compete for the best/worst of the year :)

And e-mail the yearly winners to let them know they won :twisted grin:

I could see categories being:

Scam mail (general - all subtopics included)
Picture (trophy pics or general pics)
ID
Phrase or quote (scammers say the funniest things sort of thing)

Maybe leave the nominating process open for 3 weeks - from all forums - then narrow down the results with a "I second the submission" type thing...then do the voting ...

or is that too much work for our dearly overworked admin team?

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds like a goer.

Sounds like a good idea, maybe we can them use each months candidate to put on the annual list for a vote for the annual award?
( I think Ivana said the same thing) ?

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
I think it's good. Scammers need some positive reinforcement for their efforts, not to mention the recognition they deserve. Think how they can boast about this to fellow scammers.

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
I think that basically if you would not show your mother or grandmother a pic then it would be best not to post it, If in doubt you can always send it to an admin first.

Sounds like a good idea, maybe we can them use each months candidate to put on the annual list for a vote for the annual award?
( I think Ivana said the same thing)

Sounds like this could be fun. The next E-Mail you get could go
"Hi, I'm the recipient of the prestigious Anti-Fraud International Award, so you know you can trust me."

:) :D