Bank Fraud

Discussion in 'Is this a scam?' started by ERIC2011, Aug 28, 2011.

1. ERIC2011

ERIC2011 New Member

Hi everybody ,

I am just victim of a bank fraud :
    I am doing business with chinese factory and recently i received e mail asking me to transfert my payments to new bank accounts that are the followings : unfortunately we did it , but now the chinese supplier says that it is not his accounts and that he never changes his bank nor instruct me to do this payment to new bank accounts .
    Anyone could help me to find who is behind theses accounts and get my money back ?

Thanks you very much .
    Eric

1/
    ACCOUNT NAME: INC KELI
    BANK NAME: CHINA CITIC BANK
    BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: 6226901107409835
    SWIFT CODE: CIBKCNBJ450
    ADDRESS: CHINA CITIC BANK, ZHENGZHOU BRANCH

2/
    BANK: Royal Bank of Scotland Plc

BENEFICIARY: HONGKONG CHUAN LONG LIMITED

IBAN: GB51RBOS16161110316368

BIC: RBOSGB2L

BANK ADDRESS: Royal Bank of Scotland Plc
    Address: 18 Bury Old Road Manchester M8 7JN

Also they have created a new domain and 3 fake e-mails adress to send messages to me :

Domain name : chuanlong68.com
    e mails : [isabel@chuanlong68.com] , [easaensourcing@aol.com] ,asaensourcing@hotmail.com

Do anyone can help me to get some informations on this ?

Thanks you very much .
    Eric

2. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to AFI.
    We need to start this from the beginning. How is it possible for them to have knowledge of your business with the Chinese supplier.
    How did they get hold of your email address and enough details to be able to contact you and persuade you to alter your payment method?

I would first of all be looking at your system and that of your supplier, as it seems one or the other could have a PC security problem and your computer security may be compromised.

Please download and run some anti virus scans.

As it seems a crime has been committed, it would be a good idea to report it to the police.
    I understand that "The Crime Suppression Division" in your area handles fraud.

If you did the transfer via a bank account,You may like to report it to your bank accounts fraud department.

I have a feeling there is a lot more to this matter than meets the eye.

3. Niseag

Niseag Samurai

Beside all questions, if the wire is not longer than 10 days ago ask your bankers to try to reverse with the details what happened; what you will probably get is that the account has been closed and sorry. However with that you can get your bank write a memo and give it to you so you can forward to your police and the chinese police, also ask your chinese counterparty file with the police and send you a copy and how to get in touch with the chinese office. Also send a report to the bank supervisor.

If the receiving acc does still exist but the receiving bank refuses to assist than you may have to get an injunction (expensive)