Baptized with bread goat and fish.

Discussion in 'The Trophy Room' started by Ram D, Apr 6, 2010.

1. Ram D

Ram D Ninja

This lad wants a donation and participates in our ministries induction ritual. NSFW Edited slightly.

[​IMG]

2. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

I know what he will do with the goat. How does the fish fit into the picture?

3. Ram D

Ram D Ninja

He is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. He was told to put the fish on his head. He did it in a separate photo along with the other instruments of lad torture. Here he is again with said fish.
    [​IMG]

4. Dick H Box

Dick H Box Samurai

He looks very sweaty in the first pic.
    So who is this star of stage & screen? Well, screen, & star may be stretching it a bit. He needs to learn to take direction from what you say.

5. Ram D

Ram D Ninja

He is not sweaty he is coming from a exorcism ritual where he was told to pour water over his head to wash the evil away. He will soon sing a song for our entertainment, I am not sure what song? I was thinking (Don't worry be happy) I want for the Father to ultimately end up going to Africa to hand deliver the donation being all other methods have failed miserably.

A safari to cap off a really bad time can only strengthen his faith in my ministry.

6. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

If he's joining a new religion he has to sing Stairway to Heaven.

7. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

Stuck in a alleyway with a naked scammer, no wonder the goat is looking worried :D

8. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

Nice g string. :) Maybe he needs a thong.

9. Ram D

Ram D Ninja

Now thats a good idea, I wonder if he will be able to sing the complete song?
    Maybe he can build a stairway to heaven [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlRm2-QgHYg"]YouTube- Ladder To Heaven! - South Park version[/ame]
    I guess the ability to do ridiculous things is limited by the greed of the lad.
    Here is a quote from a email he sent questioning the ritual and exorcism.

The shagging of the holy goat part 1

Mod edit. Photograph removed from a public forum, it could be classed as bestiality. DMY
    The above post was by far my favorite part of this bait. He clearly points out that he is the (MUGU) Big fool. I lol every time I think of it. Justice indeed. His victims feel the very same way. It is good to give them a taste of their own medicine.

10. Dick H Box

Dick H Box Samurai

Wetting myself with laughter!

I love the expression on his face! But, shouldn't there be a fish on his head? :D

11. Shadowplay

Shadowplay Ninja

Excellent!! I love these. But please hide the goats face, we don't want to associate third party goats with these lessor idiots. :)

Nice work!!

12. Rebelchick

Rebelchick New Member

Nigeria! Where men are men and goats are nervous!!!!:p