Barrister David Richards

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <davidrichards701@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic314-40.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.132.214)
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017
Reply-To: DAVID RECHARDS <davidrechards70@yahoo.com>
Subject: PLEASE GET BACK TO ME.

Urgent Attention For Partnership,

My name is (DAVID RICHARDS) An International Lawyer from United Kingdom, A spokesman and a close confidant to the Rockefeller family - one of the richest families in the United States of America. I have in my legal care the sum of $10,500,000.00 (Ten Million Five Hundred United State Dollars) belonging to Dr. Richard Rockefeller who died in a JET CRASH on the 13th day of JUNE 2014. This money was deposited with a bank in (ACCRA GHANA) for Hospital a Charity organization establishment in the name of Dr. Richard Rockefeller, Dr. and I were the only witnesses to this deposited funds, The proposed project were designed to kick off by November 2017. According to fund deposit agreement which I made with the bank in Accra Ghana, I BARRISTER DAVID RICHARDS should give the bank a Month notice should they be any change in plan and that has been done.

Now that DR. RICHARD is dead, I need you to partner with me and receive this money into your bank account as the appointed beneficiary NEXT OF KIN to my late client DR. RICHARD ROCKEFELLER. I will give you more details when I get your response to my proposal. In the meantime, you can read through the link below for information about Dr. Richard and the entire Rockefeller family history.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/14/nyregion/richard-rockefeller-killed-in-new-york-plane-crash.html?_r=0

As soon as I receive your interest to assist on this, I will give you further info and guide you on how to contact the in charge bank to let them move funds into your designated bank account in your home Country. Below information is required from you for fund release processing

1 Your Full Names.......................................
2,Your telephone Number.................................
3,Profession............................................
4,Age...................................................
5,Sex...................................................
6,Marital Status........................................
7,House Address.........................................
8,Int,Passport OR work ID ..............................

Kind regards,
Barrister D. Richards.

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <davidrichards004@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: "Mr. David Richards" <dr543374@gmail.com>

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <davidrichards07@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: "Mr. David Richards" <dr543374@gmail.com>

Return-Path: <davidrichards9005@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: David Richards <davidrichards900@yahoo.com>

Well look what else I got:

Return-Path: <davidrichards9002@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: David Richards <davidrichards900@yahoo.com>

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <info.richards3@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: MR DAVID RICHARDS <davidrichards2019@gmail.com>

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: info.richards1@yahoo.com
Received: from sonic313-14.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com (mpq410.aol.prodcr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [74.6.133.124])
Date: Mon, 7 May 2018
Reply-To: MR DAVID RICHARDS d_r_info@yahoo.com
Subject: TRUST DEAL

Thank you for your kind reply.
Note as soon as I receive your interest to assist on this, I will give you further info and guide you on how to contact the in Paying Bank in Cchina to let them move funds into your designated bank account in your home country. Below information is required for the payment process under your name...

1, Names.......................................
2, phone................................
3, Profession............................................
4, Age...................................................
5, Sex...................................................
6, Status........................................
7, Address.........................................
8, passport ..............................

Regards
David Richards
dinfo.ru@yahoo.com,

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <info.richards4@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Mr DAVID RICHARDS <davidrichards2019@gmail.com>

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: info.richards1@yahoo.com
Received: from sonic302-4.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com (mpq403.aol.prodcr.mail.bf1.yahoo.com [74.6.135.43])
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018
Reply-To: MR DAVID RICHARDS d_richards12@rediffmail.com
Subject: TRUST DEAL

As soon as I receive your interest to assist on this, I will give you further info and guide you on how to contact the Paying Bank to let them move funds into your designated bank account in your home country. Below information is required for the payment process under your name
1, Names.......................................
2, phone.................................
3, Profession............................................
4, Age...................................................
5, Sex...................................................
6, Status........................................
7, address.........................................
8, Passport ..............................

NO TRAVEL IS REQUIRED ON THIS, I WILL FORWARD MY UK ACCOUNT WHERE MY SHARE WILL BE FURTHER TRANSFERRED INTO AS SOON AS FUNDS REACHES YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AND OUR SHARE IS 60% TO ME AND 40% TO YOU.

Regards,
David Richards
Attorney at Law
info.richards1@yahoo.com, dinfo.ru@yahoo.com, d_r_info@yahoo.com, d_richards12@rediffmail.com

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <davidrichards001@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2018
Reply-To: David Richards <davidrichards90@aol.com>
Subject: BUSINESS OFFER

Urgent Call For Partnership

My name is (DAVID RICHARD ESQ) An International Lawyer from (UNITED KINGDOM) A spokesman and a close confidant to the Rockefeller family one of the richest families in the United States of America. I have in my legal care the sum of $15,500,000.00 (Fifteen Million Five Hundred United State Dollars) Only belonging to Dr. Richard Rockefeller who died in a JET CRASH on the 13th day of JUNE 2014.

This money was deposited with a bank (BANK AND COUNTRY UNDISCLOSED) for Hospital and Charity organization establishment in the name of Dr. Richard Rockefeller, Dr. and I were the only witnesses to this deposited funds, The proposed project were design to commence by December 2017, According to fund deposit agreement which was made with the bank I ( DAVID RICHARDS ESQ), should give the bank five Months notice should they be any change in plan and wishes to recover the funds by my legal appointed NEXT OF KIN and that has been done before now and I have every right to legally present to the bank NEXT OF KIN for recovery of the funds.

Now that DR. RICHARD is dead and fund recovery arrangement has been concluded with the bank, I would want you to partner with me and receive this money into your bank account as the appointed beneficiary NEXT OF KIN to my late client DR. RICHARD ROCKEFELLER. I will give you more details when I get your response of interest to my business proposal. In the meantime, you can read through the link below for information about Dr. Richard and the entire Rockefeller family history.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/14/nyregion/richard-rockefeller-killed-in-new-york-plane-crash.html?_r=0

As soon as I receive your interest to assist on this, I will give you further information and guide you on how to contact the Paying Bank to let them move funds into your designated bank account in your home Country. Below information is required of you for documentation of claim in your name

1 Your Full Names.......................................
2,Your telephone Number.................................
3,Profession............................................
4,Age...................................................
5,Sex...................................................
6,Marital Status........................................
7,House Address.........................................
8,Int,Passport OR work ID ..............................

PLEASE NOTE: NO TRAVEL IS REQUIRED ON THIS, I WILL FORWARD MY ACCOUNT WHERE MY SHARE WILL BE FURTHER TRANSFERRED INTO AS SOON AS FUNDS REACHES YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AND OUR SHARE IS 60% TO ME AND 40% TO YOU.

Regards,
David Richards
Attorney at Law